Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thirteen feet... Even Yuri had only measured a little over ten last time they met, though she was supposedly still growing, but Amy doubted she'd had a spurt on par with this. While she didn't know every Amazon in the world, she was the biggest in the modelling industry at least. Even if someone was taller, how likely were they to have a cock like hers? Dana was right; there was no outdoing her now.

A twitch ran through her member at the thought and knocked Dana into the pool, "Hey! Watch it!"

"Sorry," Amy chuckled and fixed her eyes on her lover, still chatting with Jade. Unless they used Shrinkage, she would always be over twice Amanda's height, the futa that used to be just 'small', now barely registered as tiny against her. She extracted herself from the pool and walked over, pulling Amanda up between her tits again.

"What's up?" Amanda asked, not complaining despite the sticky mess.

"I just wanted to hug my tiny little girlfriend," Amy said.

"Aww, that's sweet."

"Doesn't help our problem," Jade said, "If a professor or anyone else on campus sees her like that, we'll be in trouble."

"Can't we, like, build a barn or something? She'll be our own giant E.T." Amanda said.

"Sure, I'll call up Jesus and have him use his super carpentering skills to build up," Jade droned and rolled her eyes, then looked up at the house to avoid Amy's conspicuous prick, then slapped her forehead, "I'm an idiot. See that balcony? It has double wide doors."

A short explanation later and Amy was feeling out footholds on the house. Her cock was strapped to her torso with random jump rope to keep it from interfering much, though its sheer size made seeing her way difficult. A passenger was also strapped to it, helping guide and encourage her.

"We are so doing a King Kong thing later," Amanda said, "Right, you're there. Okay, now just gotta slide your legs in. Oh, hey Clary. Yeah, move some stuff out the way would you? Giant futanari coming through."

Despite double-wide doors, Amy's hips proved an issue as they snagged on the flesh. She wriggled around a bit, squeezing a little further, but proved troublesome at the apex of her sides. Amanda unwrapped herself from the cock to help, Clary coming in to also pull, but without effect. With her assets in the way, Amy couldn't see more than a sliver of the room, feeling out the area with her feet.

"Pivot! Pivot!" Amanda yelled.

"Are you seriously quoting 'Friends' at me?" Amy asked.

"Is it helping?"

"No."

"Then I wasn't!"

"Oh, I have an idea," Clary said and rummaged through her drawers, flinging random things away that bounced off Amy's legs, including a distinct rubber shape. One object struck her balls, urging her dick to jerk and snap several of its bonds, "A-HA! Struggling to fit in a tight spot, lube is the answer to all your prayers."

"Why do you have a gallon of lube just laying around?" Amanda asked, even as she applied it to Amy's sides.

"It's good to be prepared," Clary verbally shrugged. They lathered Amy in the oily substance, squeezing hands through to get at her upper waist and even give her a healthy dollop to apply herself. While a smart choice, a clear issue made itself known as her cock jerked and a pervasive scent filled the room. Pre-cum oozed from her tip, crashing to the floor several feet below, while her pussy drank up the indirect attention as Clary and Amanda rubbed at her thighs.

"Oh god," Clary murmured when she squeezed her hand between them. The door frame forced her to keep her legs tight together, creating a chasm of thigh cleavage, which devoured Clary's arm. She reached deep, trying her best to get lube on everything, even places where it was unnecessary. Amanda was too focused on her task to pay any attention, so Clary stayed quiet and stepped away. Through what little vision Amy had, she noticed the busty girl lick at her fingers.

"Okay, try it now!" Amanda said with a final slap on the firm leg. Wriggling side to side, adding more lube as necessary, Amy made her way inside, even her breasts squeezed in and consumed most of the space. Finally, her head breached the warmth. Even seated, the ceiling grazed her hair.

"Hey, Clary," Amy said once the balcony doors were shut. Her cock snapped its bondage to fall dead ahead, hovering at the base due to her egregious testicles, though it grazed the floor at its head.

"So, uh, you doing anything tonight, Amy?" Clary asked, toying with a lock of hair conveniently placed at her impressive cleavage.

"Me," Amanda said, then noticed the next obstacle in their way, "Fuck. I'm gonna talk to Jade. We might need to break some doors. You and you! Don't do anything. Last thing we need is a flood."

Small mercies persisted through the night as Amy squeezed through, and broke, nearly every door in her way. Whether by masterful craftsmanship or mere coincidence, the damages took on her shape each time, reminding everyone of just how huge their resident Amazon had become. The noise woke people, who came to check, many getting a face of boob in return. Doors slammed shut, muffling the sound of hands slapping on crotches as they furiously jerked off.

The attic that served as Amy and Amanda's bedroom seemed... not small, but quaint. Like a greasy diner next to a three-star restaurant. She broke through their doorway and climbed on the bed, the legs of which snapped soon after, insufficient against her weight. Both laughed at the fact and laid back, finally breathing a sigh of relief now that all immediate issues were solved. All but one.

Amanda climbed atop Amy's hips and traced the central vein along the belly of Amy's cock. It throbbed under her fingers, ejaculating a slow, but constant river of pre that streamed down the wall propping it up. For the moment, however, they were content to hold one another, even if one could barely fit a fraction of the other in her grip. The lingering scent of sex suffused their nostrils before long.

Despite the rough passage, Amy still glistened from the lube used on her body. Amanda had to hook her spare hand in the Amazon's abs to keep from sliding all over, no matter how bad she wished to. So many possibilities for the future, Amy thought, hand stroking along her lover's back. Even if they only fucked while she was shrunk, they could do plenty with her newly massive body. Her eyes darted between her cock and Amanda, wondering if she'd fit inside it.

"We should really get you off before bed," Amanda said, reluctantly sitting up, "Plus we need to clean up."

"i don't think I'll fit in the bath."

"I mean, you should be able to sit in it at least. Won't know until we try," Amanda leaned up and kissed a nipple, smeared in lube and the cum that had soaked into the drapes, which now laid somewhere outside. She licked at it, then hopped down from the Amazon and led the way into their bathroom. While spacious, it wouldn't suffice for both Amy and her behemoth cock. Prioritising getting her off, Amanda directed Amy to sit such that her cock reached most of the way in and was poised at their bathtub.

Like most things in Amy's life, it was larger than average, made to handle up to twice a usual tub. Amy gulped, palming her heavy balls, so huge they rested on the floor despite her sitting on their bed. The floorboards were reinforced so they shouldn't break from beneath her, though she had her doubts if she grew much more. For all either her or Amanda knew, the formula that caused it hadn't worn off yet. What if she outgrew the room overnight and woke up to a bird perched on her cock?

"Calm down, damn you! Amy, get your dick under control for a sec, I need to move stuff!"

Amy blinked and wrapped her arms around her member, keeping it from twitching at her thoughts. Fuck, why did breaking her home by growing turn her on? Rabid pulsations coursed through her member, each clenching a different foot of length, until her tip squeezed out a gush of pre. Amanda yelped at the sudden outburst, head peeking around the doorway with her hair matted down and glossy.

"Something has you worked up," she said, raking her nails gently across Amy's shaft, "Don't worry, I just need to move a few more things, then I'll take care of you."

True to her word, Amanda was finished not long after getting doused, but she had "One last thing..." and left right away. Amy couldn't hold it in much more, resuming her position from the park with her tits and arms wrapped tight around her member. As greater doses of pre gushed out, Amanda returned, lugging Clary's gallon of lube with her.

"You can't be serious?" Amy gasped, imagining her lover trying to use it all in a vain attempt for penetration.

"Oh, I am. Back at the park, I didn't have much to work with, but here I can slid and slide all over your cock. Get ready, babe, for your first ever 'body job' trademark," Amanda said, shovelling handfuls of lube and slapping it onto her skin until she shone more than a latex dress. Thick droplets fell from her as she walked up and down the length of Amy's shaft, trailing a damp finger along a vein, until she leapt on top. Amy breathed a sigh of both relief and pleasure.

Much as her body longed to fuck Amanda, it just wasn't feasible anymore. Some other time, she promised herself, pushing concern aside to enjoy the sights and sensations of Amanda's trademarked body job. In truth, it was basically a nuru massage like they'd seen in porn, but the fact it was on a cock almost twice her size perfected an already lurid act. Her large breasts squished between chest and shaft as the hard nipples poked out, sliding with her as she pushed and pulled herself. A damp heat made itself known when Amanda angled herself so her pussy made contact.

It was so small against Amy's prick. A single vein was too big for the petite, expert flower to handle, almost smothering it as Amanda moaned from the constant throbbing. Her own cock remained only semi-erect, exhausted from cumming so much, though her snatch made up for it in droves. Fem cum and lubricant mixed and streamed down Amy's shaft in dense rivers.

Amy leaned back, allowing her lover to slide all the way to her base and kick off using her broad hips. She kept her hands to herself, focusing on getting a feel for the entire feet of bust she now wielded, somewhere between three and four feet from side to side. Math wasn't her strong suite, so she couldn't fathom the volume of them anymore. Not that it mattered when either one could swallow an arm whole as she tried finding her nipples.

As if guided by her endless pre-cum, pleasure cascaded across her figure. Part of her had expected her sensitivity to have dwindled from when she was only two inches - a size that seemed a lifetime ago now - yet it was the opposite. Squeezing her breast reminded her of Amanda's hand smothering her pussy when small, and even grazing her nipple was like being edged a dozen times at once. Yet her orgasm eluded her.

"It's not enough, is it?" Amanda panted, pausing with her back flush to Amy's stomach, looking up at her between the valley of breasts.

"There's just so much of it now," Amy consoled, noticing the beginnings of a pout on her lover's face.

"Maybe I'll just fist your dick again," Amanda mused, hips rolling despite her thoughtful expression, "Or maybe... You take over here, I'mma try something."

"O... kay," Amy said, leaning over to once again tit fuck herself, while Amanda hopped down and scurried to Amy's rear, her own bobbing in hypnotic patterns with the light reflecting off her glossy skin.

"I'm gonna need you to lift your butt and keep it up," Amanda said, pushing on the plump globes, finding the layer of fat didn't go far before she hit pure muscle, "Fuck, no wonder your ass is so well shaped."

"Is this good?" Amy asked, taunting the little futa by suddenly raising her hips high.

"Yep, that's great. Now just do what you want up there," Amanda said.

All her focus went to Amy's rear, the place she'd neglected all evening. Amanda didn't consider herself a ass or boobs futa, rather an appreciator of anything defined as 'big' and/or 'beautiful', which were both defined by the Amazon's ass. Her hands leapt forward to sink into the softness, tingling as they met fat and muscle, and pulled the cheeks apart with a slurp, each mound connected by thick ropes of pussy juice. Like a web, they led Amanda's gaze lower until it was consumed in pink folds.

The scent spun around her neck and tugged it closer. How had she missed this? Just one breath and her cock was back to fighting shape, already drooling in desire. A rung of spit fell from her chin, the moisture seeming to evaporate next to the heat Amy put out. Unbidden, her tongue slipped out as her sight was consumed.

It really pervaded everything. The labia swelled toward her, clit fat and twitching, as if beckoning her, while the folds dribbled excessive fluids. Amanda groaned deep in her throat and lurched, clamping her lips shut around the nub, easily the size of a golf ball, then inhaled. Her groan deepened into a moist growl, whole body humming with her at the burst of flavour. Despite lacking any hint of cock, it was the taste of sex, pure and simple. Amanda's eyes rolled back to see the luscious cheeks overhead.

She set to massaging them, squeezing the pliant globes against Amy's pucker. Fresh juices coated her cheeks and streamed down her neck, following the paths across her body. Pressing deeper, she clenched her eyes shut and fell into the embrace of the Amazon's snatch. Firmer, deeper, guzzling fem-cum by the mouthful and heedless of any world beyond, Amanda jerked to awareness as soaking walls clasped around her head, down to the top of her neck. Her eyes snapped open to see nothing but pink and moisture.

"Holy fuck," Amanda yelled and yanked herself free, gasps vibrating the cords that connected her to Amy. She snapped them with her hands, gaping at the viscosity of the cum. All girls and futanari she'd been with, Amy included, had been watery by comparison. Some were juicier, not even squirting to make a mess, yet her Amazonian lover might as well have semen leaking from her snatch. Cramming it into her mouth, her cock leapt in sudden orgasm.

It was just dregs of previous releases, but she still shot a few ropes across Amy's slavering cunt. Such a visceral word was only fitting for it. Amanda stroked herself and stood. Two distinct urges clouded her mind; to worship the folds like she was a peasant in the face of divinity, and the other to become nothing but an animal and rut it until her hips gave out. She had a simple compromise.

Amanda jumped onto the couch-like cheeks and wriggled between them. A clench from Amy locked her in place, held there by nothing but an ass, just as she'd hoped. She forced a hand down between them, the other off in its own world exploring Amy's butt, and felt around for her member to shove it into the dank, welcoming hole. Wrenching her hand free now, she dug her fingers deep into Amy's flesh and took a deep breath saturated in Amazonian musk. Then she thrust.

While her hands and lips sought every square inch of Amy's body, her hips rammed without melody. This was her compromise; to fuck and worship at once. Despite her limited momentum from the ass cheeks holding her, Amanda's balls flew back and forth, slapping first into her own snatch, then splashing against Amy's. For such a huge opening, the walls suffocated her prick, grinding back against her.

"Oh fuck, your pussy's so good," Amanda slurred, just louder than the sloshing of pussy-juice.

"Hmm, your cock is nice too," Amy said, which slowed the smaller futa's movements. That compliment was too plain, something akin to a tired lover satisfying their partner's ego, not the impassioned moaning of a futa in ecstasy. Was she not big enough anymore? Amy had been spacious before, though Amanda had always made do. Now, however, there might've just been too much of a difference.

Fortunately, Amanda had an immediate solution. Once again cramming a hand down to her crotch, she felt around for the hole her cock occupied, then slipped fingers in one by one and past the knuckles until Amy's hole closed around her wrist. As she wriggled her hand about, the Amazon moaned and pushed back against her. Amanda grinned, opening and closing her fist, then grabbed hold of her member and resumed thrusting.

With the added girth and ridges to her efforts, her pace suffered but she found a rhythm. Her lips were still free to lick and taste the Amazon's skin, a sheen of sweat forming as she worked.

"Sorry," Amy sighed, voice muffled as she hunched over into her breasts, "I want more."

More? Her cock really wasn't enough, even with her fist around it. Amanda bit her bottom lip and took control over her spare hand, leaving Amy to wholly support her weight with her ass alone. If this didn't work, then she had one more option.

It wasn't hard to find the anus. The puckered ring was pressed flush to Amanda's stomach before she leaned back, then replaced it with her fingers that pushed in. Stronger pulsations collapsed the pussy around her, growing stronger still as Amanda fed her whole hand into her lover's ass. Deeper and deeper, fingers outstretched and searching, until she gasped as she touched her quarry.

"What are you... you... oh fucking god! FUCK!" Amy sang.

They hadn't done much anal play in the past, least of which included prostate stimulus. Now Amanda curled her hand around to grab the massive organ and squeeze it. Even for Amy's size, it was huge. No wonder she could flood a park, she thought and gave a final, powerful thrust into the Amazon's cunt.

"I'm gonna... I'm gone... it's... oh god..." Amy's giant body shuddered from head to toes, every muscle clenching, ass cheeks pulling Amanda into a rib-cracking embrace, before her cock lurched. Several crashes echoed from the bathroom, followed by a series of splashes. Amanda shook in her own, comparatively meek orgasm as she watched a river of semen leak into their room.

And still Amy kept cumming. Her holes milked Amanda's limbs, tugging on her to squeeze out the smallest drops of semen left behind, while she kept massaging the Amazon's prostate. Trembles echoed through the floor and into Amy's body, still quivering in its release. She whimpered into her bust, arms moving it to and fro in mindless stimulus. Leering over her head, Amanda gawked at the constant swelling and shrinking of the shaft, its veins briefly doubling when she clenched harder.

"It won't stop," Amy said, laying a cheek on her tit and looking back at Amanda through half-lidded eyes, "What're you doing to me? I can't stop cumming... oh fuck, here comes another!" Her dick lurched again, a wave of white surged out, then calmed as her member settled.

Amanda finally relinquished her hold and her lover relaxed, cock pulsing weakly to remove the dregs of her climax. Freed, the smaller futa fell back. She didn't linger and was on her feet, knees wobbling, heading for their bathroom.

"Oh, babe..."

12