All Comments on 'Amy vs. The Strippers'

by ChuckWolf

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lazy

Unrealistic. Porn logic. Poor writing. A waste of time.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 5 years ago
ok

If I were Amy, I would be sueing the police and the 2 officers that put her in the jail cell,not to say to get even with her co-worker but hey that is just me, and I would delete cherry's number from my phone and not even think of calling her

ChuckWolfChuckWolfabout 5 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the story.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeabout 5 years ago

I agree with previous poster. Obviously a straight dude's porn-warped POV replete with dehumanizing women to sexual objects. The writing is lazy & uninspired, careless spelling & grammatical errors, all in all a waste of time & IMHO the story is total rubbish.

julieslegs3julieslegs3about 5 years ago
Comment

I enjoyed it anyway.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 4 years ago
Agree with most of the comments already

If you care about making the story better, putting more effort into making it realistic would be a great start. This was a little messed up too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT Story!

Don't listen to the haters, because they obviously don't know what they're talking about; this story is great, and perfectly captures the essence of non-consent and even gives it a twist by adding a newly found, "trauma"-induced sexual preference, not to mention it's a pretty descriptive and, thus, highly enjoyable read.

P. S. I've checked out your other story titled 'Rookie Cop Captured by Whores!', and, because it depicts a man, instead of a woman, getting raped and humiliated, curiously enough, NO negative comments bashing it have been typed down yet... Typical double standards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Funniest thing I've read in a while was the CliterateDyke's Comment. Sooooooo Typical of a man hater Hahaha. Sooo Funny..she dose not have enough imagination to write anything interesting herself OBVIOUSLY.

To Author You should do a part 2 where she meets up with Cherry and gets the promotion because un beknown to anyone else in the company its main shareholder and Chairperson is a Lesbian who wants her close by.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

absolutely breathtaking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChuckWolf@ChuckWolf
Been writing erotica for a few years, mostly CFNM & femdom-related stuff, which I look forward to uploading to this site over time. Any questions/comments about my work, feel free to contact me.