Amy - Working Hard and Playing Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm..." was all I could say.

"And now you know how Rose and I felt when you and Mom did this to us. Seriously, Dad. Listen to your doctor. Listen to Aunt Amy's doctor. Do not get her pregnant."

"I'm not going to knock Amy up," I said, lamely.

Sophie walked over to me, reached up, and patted me on the head like a child. "I'm sure that's what Steven said about Rose, too."

Sophie's mic drop seemed to physically echo through the living room. She stood there, smiling at me, almost daring me to say something. Almost daring me to dig my hole deeper.

I forced myself not to take the bait. I simply said, "G'night, Doc," and went up the stairs.

I met Chris coming out of the bathroom at the top.

"Is Uncle Cal going to be okay," he asked.

"I think so, bud. Head into bed."

Part VI

I walked into the bedroom and I locked the damn door. Amy was sitting on the bed writing notes into a notebook when she looked at me. "What's wrong, Dave?"

"Your niece," I said, "just gave me these." I put the box of condoms down on the nightstand and Amy erupted into laughter.

"She really is worried that I'm going to get pregnant, isn't she," Amy mused.

In Sophie's defense, family history backed her concern up. However, I will never admit to Sophie what I said next.

"Maybe I should use them. You know, to be safe."

Amy picked up the box and looked at them. She seemed more than a little distracted and I couldn't blame her. It wasn't every day that you found out that one of the brothers you met a month ago was that close to dying.

"You know," she began, "if it makes you feel safer, go ahead. But I won't lie. It is so fucking hot when you cum inside me."

I paused while taking my shirt off and looked at Amy. I guess some people deal with stressors differently. My dick stirred.

"Does coming in your sister make you hard," she cooed.

I dropped my pants and underwear to show her the answer.

"Are you really still horny after this afternoon," I asked her.

"What do you think," she asked me in return.

I ditched the rest of my clothing and lay down next to her. Amy pushed me on my back and then straddled my chest. Amy had me pinned to the bed, sitting on my chest but putting most of her weight on her legs so as not to crush the air from me. Her pussy, her obviously wet pussy, was inches from my chin.

"Well," she asked, "do you think I'm still horny?" I could smell the arousal and feel her wetness already running down my chest. I marveled again that she could be so ready after not only this afternoon but the news at dinner time. I'm sure there was a therapy appointment in this for one or both of us. Fuck it. I decided to play along.

"I can't tell. I think I need to do a tongue test," I said, trying to sound as if I was giving this an observer's consideration.

Amy adjusted herself up onto her knees, hovering her pussy directly above my mouth. My lips travelled from the base of her pussy to the apex, kissing gently the who way. Amy's clit was already poking through, so I kissed it and gave it a quick lick as I went by.

Amy moaned quietly, "that feels good but didn't you say a tongue test?"

With her less than subtle hint I retraced my path but with my tongue this time. Amy braced herself with the headboard and asked, "so what's the verdict?"

"Inconclusive," I said, "I reached up and grabbed her hips, pulling her closer. I plunged my tongue between Amy's labia.

"Oh. Oh shit," she murmured, "that's good. Don't stop."

I looked up. Amy's entire body was lined up with my eyesight. The curve of her stomach to the well of her breasts at this angle looked like a beautiful landscape. It was enticing. Hell, it was more than enticing, it was...delicious. As I continued to run my tongue inside my sister I watched as Amy's hands went to her tits. She began to tweak and pull at her nipples.

I brought my tongue up Amy's slit until I came into contact with her clit again. I swirled my tongue around it.

"Good fucking God, there. Right there. Holy shit I love you, David. Eat me. Eat your sister's cunt!"

I sucked Amy's clit between my lips and began to nip at it and play with it. Amy jammed her forearm into her mouth and squealed into it. My mouth flooded with Amy's nectar.

My sister collapsed off me and laid down on the bed. Her breath came in heaving sobs and her body shook with convulsive aftershocks.

"You okay," I asked, lamely.

Amy giggled, "Yeah, I'm fine. We need to do that more often."

I rolled around so I could be face to face with Amy. She laughed some more and we kissed.

"You smell like pussy," she chided me, "go wash up."

"And whose fault is that," I challenged her.

"Seriously, go clean up. You're a mess."

"Again I ask, whose fault is that?"

"It must have been that wanton slut who just rode your face."

"Hey," I said a little sternly, "you are not a slut. Not even as a joke."

Amy was taken aback for a second. I saw some uncertainty in her eyes.

"I kinda am, though. Look how we started out. I literally jumped you in a motel room."

"Bullshit," I said, "you've said it yourself that you've known me your whole life."

Amy's eyes softened. The uncertainty faded and was replaced by genuine affection. I kissed her, long and hard. When we pulled away, I was graced with The Smile.

"I love you so much," she said, "aside from Chris and Clare you are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"I love you too, Amy. I love you with all my soul."

We kissed again; just a quick one. I hopped from the bed and told Amy to not go anywhere and that I'd be right back.

I ran to the ensuite, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I was gone less than five minutes but when I returned to the bedroom Amy was blissfully asleep.

I recalled Sophie's words from this morning. She said that we we're not as young as we once were; that we weren't in our twenties. Her unspoken meaning was that we weren't as young as we've been acting for the last month.

Amy had, of course, fallen asleep with her head down toward the foot of the bed and above the covers. I pulled a spare blanket out of Grace's old hope chest. I'd left the chest undisturbed for the last three years.

Grace had never used the chest for "special" things, just extra bedding and winter blankets and clothes. I pulled a spare blanket to cover Amy up and saw two more blankets wrapped in plastic to protect them. "Well," I thought, "I was wrong."

In those plastic cocoons were Sophie and Rose's baby blankets. Grace had held on to them and looking at them now I knew where they needed to go. They would go back to my girls for the births of their children. I never would have found them if I hadn't been looking for a blanket for Amy.

I covered my sister up and tucked her in like a kid. It was a moment, I realized, that should have happened a long, long time ago as brother and sister. For the first time I felt like a protective brother covering his sister up as opposed to the guy who had just made her cum until she passed out. The wave of love and protectiveness that ran through me was dizzying.

I climbed into bed on my side and turned out the light.

Part VII

Amy spent Tuesday at the home applying for permits and inspections to get the renovations underway. That morning I found Lys reading printed literature on the requirements and required education for funeral directors. My surprise was visible.

"I love Frank to death, Pop but I don't want to work in a restaurant with these hours all of my life. Amy and I got to talking yesterday. She said that she's calling the home, 'Fries and Drake' and that Drake should be working there."

It was solid logic.

"When do you start?"

"I'm going to go to work for Amy right away as an admin. I'm telling Frank today when I get to work. I may stay and help if he needs me part time. It is a four-year degree and I can start the classes in the fall but I can start learning with Amy right now."

"What does Sophie think? Is she excited?"

"Yeah, she's 100% behind me, Pop. You know her."

Lys's eyes were alight, she was genuinely excited about the prospects of working for Amy. On top of everything, Lys adored Amy for getting my head out of my ass and pulling me out of a three-year funk.

"You and Soph aren't moving, are you," I asked. I was trying not to sound too concerned about them leaving even though I clearly was. It may sound weird after having been an empty nester for so many years before Grace died, but I had really come to enjoy having my family so nearby when I needed them. Maybe it was a little selfish, too.

"No," Lys assured me, "I'll be able to take most of the classes remotely. On the courses that I must be there physically, I'll just be at SUNY Accord. And those classes I shouldn't take until after the baby is born, anyway."

My girls were all planners, Lys included. I knew that Frank would be disappointed at losing Lys but he'd be just as proud of her going to school as I was.

Part VIII

Friday finally came. It was time to go to Gettysburg! I woke everyone up before seven and marched them to the camper. Sophie and Lys weren't going since Sophie was starting at the new practice on Monday before we got back. Lys was staying behind to have alone time with her wife. Having attached the Jeep to the tow rig the night before all we had to do was get in the RV and leave. Steve and Rose insisted on going, which surprised me with Rose's due date a month away. She never missed a trip to the battlefield with me; she always said that it was where her career started.

I drove the RV and Rose, Steve, and Clare followed in his car. Amy and Chris climbed into seats in the camper, Amy next to me and Chris in a "captain's chair" behind the passenger seat. We set off on our nearly four-hour trip.

We pulled into the campground a little before lunchtime. Check-ins in a campground were almost always painful affairs. Grace usually handled the check-in to keep me from having it out with a disinterested clerk. I went into the office to sign in and pay. I asked for an additional car pass and notified the clerk that there were two additional adults with me than was originally planned. The clerk gave me a look that made me question the U.S. educational system.

"So," she said in an accent that was part Pennsylvania, part Maryland. If you're reading this from Pennsylvania, you may not know what I mean. If you're reading this from New York then you know EXACTLY what I mean, "that'll be four adults and two kids?"

"Yes, that's what I said. Two additional adults," I confirmed.

"That's going to be extra, you know," she sounded annoyed.

"I realize that, miss. That's why I told you."

"If you don't want to pay extra than they can't stay."

Oh, holy shit.

"Ma'am, I'm happy to pay the extra." My mother would use "ma'am" on ladies that pissed her off. The way she said it was a lot like someone from the south saying, "bless your heart."

"Then you should have said so, sir," the clerk replied. She put an emphasis on the "sir" to challenge my use of "ma'am." I gritted my teeth and paid the extra.

Steve and I separated the Jeep from the camper and drove off to find our site. I pulled the RV in and there was just enough room for Steve's car and my Jeep as well.

Part IX

Setting up the campsite took a little longer than it normally would have taken me. Three years of not camping made me a little rusty. While I was remembering how to run the black and grey tank hoses Clare came over to me.

"Rose says I'm supposed to do her job since she's fat and can't bend over," she said.

I'm not proud of this but I laughed. It took a few minutes to explain to Clare how the levelling blocks worked with the levelling jacks to Clare. When she was a teen, Rose claimed this job. Wanting Clare to take it up in her stead continued to speak volumes toward the bond my daughter had formed with the teen. Clare placed the blocks with Rose watching, giving a few instructions along the way. I watched them interact and I smiled. Rose wanted to be an older sibling and she was finally getting her chance. Between them, they had the jacks down and the rig level quickly as I watched on still holding the dump hoses.

I hadn't realized it, but I'd been standing and staring for several minutes. A voice behind me called out.

"Hey, you good? Need help?"

I turned around, a little embarrassed that I was caught gaping at the girls, to see a guy who looked to be in his forties. He was a bigger guy, which is to say he was a little overweight. He probably had twenty pounds on me and was right about my height. He had the friendly smile and manner that you only find in campgrounds.

"No, I'm good," I replied, "just a little rusty."

We talked for a few minutes. He and his wife were close in age to Amy and me; their names were Charlie and Emily Fletcher from Reading, PA. Charlie offered me a beer, which I politely declined.

"That doesn't look like a Yuengling," I joked, indicating his drink. "I thought everyone in Pennsylvania drank Yuengling." Personally, from my drinking days, I found it to be swill.

Charlie laughed. "Nah, I never touch that shit. I'd rather drink beer."

I returned his laugh. I liked the guy immediately.

"I'm sorry, I need to finish up here before I get lynched," I said, "but why don't you and your wife come over after dark and sit by the fire with us." He readily agreed, happy to sit at a fire that he didn't have to set or extinguish.

Finishing camp got easier as I progressed. It all came back to me. Everyone had something to do in some manner. Clare grabbed Steve and made him help her make lunch. Well, Clare made lunch and she made Steve shadow her so he could learn to do it after the baby was born. Rose combed the local tourist sites on her phone. She got us reservations for a bus tour at 10:00 with the national park and was very proud of herself. The playground was in sight, so Chris was occupied making new friends there. He was still just a little too young to do the heavy work with me, so I excused him until lunch was ready. After I was done with my set-up, Amy and I grabbed the camp chairs from the storage compartment and we set up a nice sitting area around the fire pit.

I sat my ass down.

Amy sat down next to me, shaking her head, and laughing. She handed me her phone and there was a text message from Sophie: "Dad left the box of condoms. Unopened."

"Are you serious," I asked. I handed the phone back to Amy. "First off, remind her that we are in an RV with three of our children and Steve. When and where the hell are we going to have enough privacy to fuck? Secondly, tell her to get the hell out of our room."

"...and mind her own business," went unsaid.

Amy tapped a reply to Sophie, laughing the whole time. She held the phone, watching the screen for a reply.

"You know," I said, "you're on vacation. You can turn it off." I had turned mine to "do not disturb" about ten minutes before. Which, on afterthought, is likely why Sophie sent Amy the message. I was sure I had a few unread messages.

"I just want to see if she replies to what I said," Amy said, her eyes clearly alight with mischief.

I was almost afraid to ask but I ventured on. "What did you send to Sophie?"

Amy's smile grew wider. "I told her we'd play it safe and I'd only let you take my ass."

Well, shit. Pun intended.

"Oh yeah, that'll go over well," I mused. I knew from Lys's occasional taunting of Sophie that anything butt related skeeved the hell out of my daughter. I wasn't sure what I thought of butt stuff, either. It took a lot of planning, in my opinion and often ruined the flow. Oh well, if it got Sophie off of our backs for the weekend the more the better.

"You're not upset that I said that, are you," Amy asked me.

"Huh," I grunted as she shook me from my reverie, "no, no. Sometimes Sophie needs to be reminded who the parents are. But I guess I let her be the parent for a few years so that's my fault."

Amy shook her head. "You didn't make or let anyone do anything. Your daughters wanted to help you. They love you."

"And now it's Aunt Amy's job," Rose said, coming out of the camper, "and she's right. You're our dad and we love you." I got a kiss on the forehead.

Rose waddled over to the picnic table and sat down. Moments later, Steve and Clare followed Rose, bringing lunch out. Amy waved Chris back from the playground and we ate while discussing afternoon plans. The vote was nearly unanimous: Everyone into the pool!

Part X

After lunch we took turns changing into swimwear. The guys (me included) had simple swimming trunks. None of us were setting out to be fashion icons and I sure as hell wasn't going to wear a speedo. Rose had managed to find a maternity swimsuit that didn't make her look like a beach ball despite her insistence that that was what she felt like. Clare had her usual one-piece suit that suited her frame and suited her mother's wishes, too. Then Amy came outside.

Amy was wrapped in a cover-up, so she still hid her suit. Thinking back, I realized that I had never seen Amy in a swimsuit. Underwear? Sure. Naked? As often as I could. But I'd never seen her in a swimsuit.

We walked over to the pool and found a group of chairs together where we could set up. Rose wasted no time in getting in the water. She was hot and uncomfortable and she walked into the water from the stairs. Rose gasped as it lapped at her thighs.

"It's cold," she said. Rose had a half smile on her face that made me think that she was secretly hoping the cold water would jumpstart her into labor. Steve followed her in, winching as the water met his crotch.

Clare checked that Rose was okay then she and Chris headed for the deep end side of the pool. "You don't feel the cold if you just jump in, Dad," she called to me.

"That's a dirty lie," I growled. I hated cold water.

Chris and Clare jumped into the water and began to clamor for Amy and me to join them.

"Let's go," Amy said.

"I hate cold water," I protested, "I'll just lay here and get some sun."

"I'll keep you warm," Amy promised and she dropped the cover-up.

Amy's swimsuit was a red, two-piece. It covered everything modestly but it was by no means what could be classified as a "momkini". The bottoms were cut to accentuate her hips and the top held her breasts high on her chest. As I said, it properly covered everything that needed to be covered but laid enough skin bare that any healthy imagination would kick in. Mine sure did.

Heads turned and eyes widened throughout the pool area; my sister was the center of attention. I heard a few murmurs of appreciation and more than a few guys looked at me in envy. I dropped my towel and t-shirt and followed Amy to the deep end without question.

Passing by Steve and Rose I heard quietly say to his wife, "You're stepmother is hot for a 49-year-old."

"She's hot, period," Rose corrected him. "Go Dad." Amy smirked, clearly having heard the exchange as well.

Amy and I jumped into the water, allowing it to swallow us. It was as cold as advertised but I admit, it felt good after working in the hot afternoon sun.

The six of us spent a couple of hours in the pool before fatigue set in. We decided to head back to the campsite and prepare dinner. When Amy put her cover-up back on, I could hear the disappointed sighs from around the pool.

On the way back to the camper we stopped at a "comfort station" for Rose.

The station was identical to all the others of its kind throughout the campground. On one side of the station was a lady's restroom and on the other was a men's restroom. On either side between the two restrooms were doors that led to shower chambers that were made up of two rooms. There was a changing area and the shower stall itself. Amy explored the stalls and discovered them to be unisex, rather spacious, and with wooden benches in the shower stall itself.