Amy - Working Hard and Playing Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to get a shower here before bed," Amy declared. "You'll walk me out here in the dark, right, David?"

"We have a shower in the camper," I reminded her.

"But that one is so small, though," she replied, looking me in the eye. "These look so much more comfortable. They could easily fit two people."

Oh. It took a minute but I caught her meaning: Sibling Shower Sex. Yay!

"Yes," I said, "I'll be happy to walk down here with you after dark."

"There's my genius," Amy said, kissing me on the cheek.

Part XI

I grilled dinner and kept it simple, just burgers and dogs. After dinner, we got a fire going as it began to get dark. Charlie and Emily came over to join us, so we were able to get to know our "neighbors" over toasted marshmallows and a pie that Clare had packed before we left home.

Charlie was an English teacher and his wife, Emily, was in insurance. Like I had been, they were empty nesters with two adult daughters roughly the same age as Sophie and Rose. Charlie openly admitted that he was jealous that I was about to be a grandfather but Emily rolled her eyes at him. She stated that 48 was way too young to be a grandmother.

We talked until almost ten o'clock. Chris had long since gone inside and claimed the dinette bed. Clare was taking the over-the-cab bunk and Rose and Steve made up the couch for themselves. Once everyone was situated, Amy and I walked to the "comfort station" and went into one of the open showers.

Part XII

No sooner than I had the outside door locked then Amy had me pulled in for a kiss. We quickly shed our clothes and pulled our shower supplies from the big carry-all bag we had with us. We went into the shower stall area and I started the water.

Amy sat on the wooden bench under the shower spray and she pulled me to her. Once I was standing in front of her, she engulfed my cock in her mouth and began to aggressively lick and suck. I was already worked up, so it didn't take long for me to become as hard as steel.

Amy let go of my dick and stood up. She turned away from me and spread her legs and leaned forward, bracing herself against the wall.

"My ass or my cunt," she said, "your choice."

"Are you ready for me," I asked and I palmed her pussy. I couldn't tell if it was wet from the shower or her arousal.

"I've been ready since before dinner," she claimed, "now be a good brother and fuck your sister."

Despite what porn would like people to believe, anal isn't something you "just do" and I wasn't sure either of us were prepared for that. A thumb in someone's ass for stimulation was one thing but a dick was an altogether different scenario. I happily lined up and eased my cock into my sister's pussy.

"Oh yes, just like that," Amy purred and she let out a content sigh.

I began to push in and out and we quickly fell into a rhythm. She met my thrusts, pushing back against me each time. Amy purred with each thrust and her breathing became rapid and heavy.

"Oh...so deep. So good," she murmured.

I decided to head Amy off for once and I started the dirty talk.

"Does your brother's cock feel good?"

"Yes," she mewed.

"Where? Where does it feel good?" I thrust in, pulling her to me.

"Oh my God," Amy gasped, "in me. In my pussy. Don't stop, David."

My thrusts became harder, causing Amy to grunt in surprise then a low growl emanated from her throat. Smiling, I ran my thumb along Amy's puckered back door. I knew this drove her wild.

"Do it," she said, "play with your sister's ass. Do it."

I reached under us and pressed my thumb into Amy's snatch, lubricating it. I quickly returned to her asshole before the shower spray could wash her juices away. Slowly, I pressed my thumb into her.

"Yes, YES! Use your sister. Fuck me!" My finger pressed into Amy and breached her tight ring. Her reaction was immediate. The only way to describe it is that she went berserk and came hard. Possibly harder than I've ever seen her do.

"Holy fuck," she screamed at the top of her lungs, "what are you doing to me?"

Amy's cunt clamped down on my dick as she screamed out. "I'm cumming. Fuck me! Make your sister cum!"

I continued to gently wiggle my thumb and thrust into her with my cock. By now, Amy was shaking almost uncontrollably. "Cum in me," she screamed, "cum in your sister!"

That was all it took; I did just as she demanded. It had been several days since I had any release so the resulting backup must have painted my sister's inside. Her muscles pulled every last drop of cum from me.

We both collapsed onto the wooden bench, both of us gasping for breath. I fervently hoped that nobody was passing nearby when Amy exploded. She was, to put it bluntly, louder than I had ever heard her before.

We sat on the bench under the spray for several moments. Once we recovered, we actually showered, soaping, and rinsing each other between kisses. When I turned off the water, for just a moment, I thought I heard another shower nearby turn off but I quickly discounted that as paranoia.

Amy and I dressed in our sleep wear and we left the shower rooms. As I closed the door behind us, not two doors away, none other than Charlie came out of another shower suite. He and I looked at each other and I could see the amusement in his eyes. Fuck. Charlie waved and smiled at me, then turned to go back to his trailer.

Amy whispered to me, quietly, "Did we just get caught?"

"Oh yeah," I confirmed.

From the look that Charlie gave me he must have heard everything. I didn't know whether to laugh or be worried. Amy and I walked back to the RV in silence and we shut ourselves in the bedroom at the back. Amy climbed into the RV bed and I followed. She fell asleep quickly saying that I had worn her out. I, however, didn't.

Part XIII

The next morning, I planned on waking up before everyone else. As with every other freakin' morning, Amy was up before me, making breakfast.

I wanted to double check a few connections, primarily the dump hose, before we left for the park. One coupling not connected properly could and would lead to a smelly disaster.

As I was bent down, double checking the hose couplings, I heard, "Morning, Dave!"

I stood up and turned around to see Charlie at his picnic table, drinking coffee.

"Oh, hey, Charlie," I mumbled, not sure I was ready for this conversation.

"Want some coffee, man," he offered.

"Sure," I said, "I'd like that." My stomach was doing spins.

Charlie went inside his RV and came out a moment later with a mug filled with coffee. "How do you take it," he asked.

"Black is fine," I said. I wished he'd just get this over with.

We both sat down at his picnic table, staring at our mugs. "The showers here are impressive," he said, "Em and I like to uhm...enjoy them together, too."

Shit. Here we go.

"Fuck Charlie, I don't know what you heard but..."

"All that I heard," he interrupted me, "was two consenting adults being consenting adults. Anything else is none of my business."

I let out an audible sigh of relief. "I...I appreciate that. Thank you. I used to be a lot better at keeping secrets.

Charlie laughed, heartedly. "To be fair, Dave, you weren't the one that gave you guys away with the screaming."

I looked up at Charlie in surprise. He had a half smirk on his face and after our eyes met, we both erupted into laughter. It felt good to laugh.

"You can tell me to fuck off," Charlie said, "but I take it you weren't role playing?"

So much for minding his own business but it was pointless to try and hide it at this point, so I just shrugged in answer. I could at least go with non-committal.

"Sorry," Charlie demurred, "I just said it was none of my business and here I am asking questions. You both look pretty damn happy and that's all that matters."

"Happiest we've been in a long time," I replied.

"Mind if I ask if all the kids are yours?"

"Clare and Chris are hers and her ex's. Rose and her older sister are mine and my late wife's. Yes, I am aware that Clare looks just like me."

Charlie was visibly embarrassed by my answer. I'm sure he thought he was picking at old wounds but for the first time since I could remember it didn't hurt to talk about Grace, anymore. A month ago, that may not have been the case but a lot had changed.

"Jesus, I'm still prying, aren't I," Charlie said, "I just can't seem to help it."

"You're fine," I chuckled. "The whole situation is fucked up. If I told you the whole story you wouldn't believe it."

"I'm through asking question," Charlie promised with a laugh.

The two of us sat, drinking our coffee, when Clare came around the side of the camper. She looked at me and huffed. "Rose says get your ass in gear and eat breakfast. We have reservations for the bus tour."

"It seems that I have been paged," I said to Charlie. "Thanks for the coffee."

"Have a good day at the park," Charlie said as I got up and walked away.

Part XIV

I wolfed down my breakfast under the constant eye of my daughter. I had barely swallowed the last piece when I was rushed to the Jeep and told to drive to the visitors' center. Throughout the next few hours, the tour bus took us around the battlefield and town, stopping at important locations. The docent was very good, in my opinion and he even went "toe to toe" with Rose over a few facts. The poor kid was working from a script most of the time while Rose, on the other hand, was actively aware of the history involved. I quietly apologized to him after we returned to the visitors' center.

After we returned to our vehicle, I drove us back to the Pennsylvania monument. Chris was entranced by it while we were on the tour, and he wanted to check it out in more detail. Rose, Sophie, Grace, and I were here shortly before Grace caught COVID in 2020; right after the campgrounds opened back up. The monument's upper deck was closed at the time but it was open today.

The six of us stood at the top, looking out across the park. Amy was snapping pictures alongside me while Rose, who by now was rapidly tiring, pointed out locations to Chris.

By the time we returned to the campground, it was late afternoon. Clare pulled out chicken and she and I put it on the portable grill with some barbecue sauce. While I stood watch over the grill and Clare went inside to make some side dishes, Chris sat down in a chair next to me.

Chris had been quiet since leaving the park; it was very uncharacteristic of him. For several minutes he just stared at me while I cooked the chicken. I could see he wanted to say something but he seemed to have trouble finding a way to start.

"Something bugging you, bud," I asked him.

"All those monuments represented all those people," he said. "It was a lot of people."

"Yeah, it was. I'm sorry buddy, I didn't want you to be upset."

"Dad, why do people want to remember something like that?"

I looked him in the eye and firmly said, "So we don't ever do it, again. Do you understand that?"

"I think so," he said, carefully.

Chris looked so serious. An eight-year-old kid should never have to look so serious. His natural instinct was to consider everyone else; he was empathetic in ways that were well beyond his years and I was so proud of him.

"Chris, even with all the hard memories from today, is there anything about the park that you want to remember?"

"Yeah," he answered quickly, "that we were all there together. You, Mom, Rose, Steve, and Clare were all a real family today. We didn't just talk about being a family, we were a family."

"We *are* a family," I said. "And we always will be."

"Cool. But I wish Sophie and Lys were here, too."

I did, too.

"We'll camp more over the summer, bud. And we'll go when they're able to come with us," I promised.

Chris took that as the end of the conversation. "Can I go over to the playground until dinner?"

"Yes, but pay attention for when we call you back, okay?"

Part XV

Late afternoon turned into evening and evening turned into campfire time. Amy asked Charlie and Emily to come over again and they spent another night around the fire with us.

Charlie was fascinated by urban legends and regaled everyone with tales of hauntings on the battlefields and around town. With each new story, I watched Chris sit closer and closer to his mom.

"Charlie," I said, pointing to Chris, "when he wakes up at three in the morning, I'm sending him over to you."

Having been lost in his stories Charlie looked started for a moment. "Oh shit, I'm sorry."

Amy assured Charlie that there was no harm done but I knew the look in Chris's eyes well. He was going to be sleeping with us before the night was through.

Eventually the evening broke up and the kids went to bed. Amy announced that she wanted a shower and wanted her escort. I was more than happy to oblige.

Chris did crawl into bed with us around three in the morning. He slept between Amy and I, clinging to his mother. I didn't mind.

Sunday and Monday were more of the same. We toured the town and the countryside around it. We ate too much during the day and Amy and I fucked in the shower each night, though she was sure to reign in how loud she was.

Part XVI

On the fourth I took everyone to the re-enactment camps. The re-enactors loved to interact with Chris, he even got to hold a mock long rifle and they taught him how to march. Clare rolled her eyes in the teenage "I'm too cool for this" manner a few times but I caught her listening just as closely as Chris to the presentations.

The heat of the day put Rose down for the count, so it was just Amy, the kids, and me for the fireworks. I love fireworks and these were amazing. The only thing better than watching fireworks is sharing them. By the time they were over it was pretty late and Chris and Amy were both barely awake. We went back to the campground and put ourselves to bed. I was sorry that we were going home the next day, the trip had been amazing.

I wished we had been able to connect with Amy's parents. I did bring it up one more time the day we got into Gettysburg but Amy kept changing the subject. I tried to pin her down but she adamantly told me that we were leaving them out of our relationship for now. I went to sleep the night of July Fourth wondering what it would take to make "for now" become "now".

In the meantime, tomorrow beckoned.