All Comments on 'Amyla, the Radiant Elf Princess Pt. 05'

by Zedda

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really liked the story until the epilogue.

I don't know how to say it, I really enjoyed what you had going on between Geon and Amyla and all the developments of their relationship across all the chapters. The fact that it was nicly written was also a big bonus, but now we evolved from a good future for the two of them, to suddenly having Geon and Amyla being casted out, and Geon having no memories of her left.

That was already such a blow but the second part is even worse, because apparently Amyla doesn't really know what love is, and has no problem acting like a whore and fucking around in gangbangs ( a trope already done too many times on this website ) with guys nobody care about. I'm really sorry to be so harsh and I know that I'm probably reacting hotly after just reading it, but it would have been nice to see Amyla being a bit more self-respectable and more considering of her feelings for Geon by not sleeping with the first guys coming her way. She literally went from being interesting to just being no better than a cheap slut, not a good development.

Honestly, at this point, nothing is stopping her from going through more men in the present, and Geon shouldn't expect anything more from her. Again, I'm sorry but the great romance development in the previous chapters was just completely shattered in this one and I have to give a 1/5, mainly because you have a great writing style. The rest though was really disappointing, especially with the degradation of Amyla's character to the point where this story could have found a place in the Loving Wives and Group Sex category. I'm not exactly looking forward to Amyla's adventures anymore now.

greenreadergreenreaderalmost 5 years ago

Fantasy world - check.

Wide hips, big ass, big tits - check. A sexy female character indeed!

If she was searching for her long lost immortal offspring it would tick ALL of my boxes. I know not all of us are into incest fantasy..Still, five stars coming your way Mr. Zedda and added you to my favorites to see what else comes out of your naughty brain.

PS. if incest is out of the question I hope some other story of yours will feature a voluptuous Queen doing the naughty with some younger stud.

Keep up the good, no not good, great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

disappointing and anti-climactic end to an otherwise hot story. :/

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

trash end .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZedda@Zedda
I usually write Harem stories with hung dudes and thicc women. I am always looking to improve my writing skills, so I am always welcome receiving feedback emails or comments :)