Amy's Almost Kissing Cousin

Story Info
Amy's cousins girlfriend wanted a very personal chat.
5.7k words
4.01
8.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
199 Followers

Amy's Almost Kissing Cousin

She came up to me with a new beer for me and drink in hand for herself and asked how I was going. I said I was good and mentioned the nice party and then asked her how she was. She said she was fine but then asked if she could talk to me about something private, if that was okay.

"Yes sure, no problem," I said.

We were at Amy's favourite young cousin's birthday party and his girlfriend Kya was the one talking to me. They'd been together for a couple of years, just before Amy and I got together as a couple and I joined the Chinese family. Amy had known her longer than I had. She was a nice polite girl to talk to and Amy really liked her, and so did her daughter. I thought she was pretty but maybe a bit spoilt. I think she was about 22 years old. A lot younger than Amy.

She started to talk. "You and Amy always look so happy. Amy always looks fulfilled and, in my opinion, has never looked happier since you two got together."

"That's nice to hear, I hope so," I replied.

"It's true, she even told me that herself," Kya said.

"Good, that's even nicer to hear," I replied.

"Even others in the family have said that, and they have come to respect you for what you do to help out amongst the family and they really like that you've made her so much happier. Her happiness reflects within the family." Kya added.

"Is there something you want to talk about." I queried.

"Yes, there is," she said, "but that was just something I wanted to say anyway." I smiled as she continued. "Well, I'm not sure how to start and I might change my mind about talking, so don't be offended if I do. And if you do get offended about anything I say you need to say so and I'll stop."

"No problem, it's your discussion, you're in control and no I won't be at all offended if you want to stop, and I doubt anything you say will offend me" I added.

"That's another reason why Amy loves you, you're so approachable. I don't know who else to talk to, definitely no one in the family, or my girlfriends." I kept quiet, letting her build up courage to carry on. "It's about me and Amy's cousin. I love him a lot, but I don't feel truly happy or satisfied, I feel unfulfilled within our relationship. There's something missing, and I think I know what it is." She paused.

"Are you sure you want to talk about it," I asked just to make sure she was comfortable.

"Yes, I need to, if that's okay with you," she said.

"Okay follow me," I said as I headed off to an area where no one would hear us. Amy looked over and smiled, I blew her a kiss. Kya saw that and said, "That's it, you two guys are so in love it's just so crazy." I waited, looking into her nice dark chocolate Chinese eyes, like Amy's in colour but Amy's eyes were so much more mature and sexier. Although Kya is younger than us, she is very mature and educated enough to know what she wants.

"How do I start," she says, thinking out loud and looking away, trying to focus. "I don't feel fulfilled." I kept looking at her, waiting for her to compose herself, to keep talking. "In bed, I feel there is a spark missing, I feel like I'm not satisfied afterwards, do you know what I mean. I love him, but I don't think he knows how to satisfy me, I feel he's satisfying himself and he thinks that I'm happy about what he does, which is not much. I talk to other girls and some talk about other things they do, even orgasm's, but nothing happens with me, he doesn't really know what to do, and I guess I don't either, and he doesn't like to talk about sex at all."

"Well," I said, "sometimes it can take a while for both of you to get yourselves coordinated, it doesn't happen at the drop of a hat, your young and you have to help each other, and communicate. Don't pretend either, if you are, then that's why he thinks you're happy."

"I did in the beginning, but it's been over two years already and that's the thing, he doesn't want to listen and gets upset when I try to talk about it." I didn't know what to say, whether to say persist with trying to talk to him, get counselling or even separate.

"And there's another thing, I'm a little embarrassed about this, so don't judge me, but I think I might like women," she said straight out. "I think I'd like to try sex with another female."

Oh wow, now I'm really not sure what I should say, so I said. "That's a common fantasy amongst women so you're not alone you know. If you decide you don't want to be with him, then maybe you should try to see what you prefer or maybe you'll end up liking both. Your young enough to try it out now before you commit to each other. The only thing is, if you're with him, it's not likely to happen."

"Exactly." she said, then asked. "Does Amy have those thoughts as well, and talk with you." This is getting deep now, she's confiding in me, so I feel it's only fair to confide in her, a little.

"Well, yes, she does, as well as other things we talk about."

"Wow, really. Has she ever done it with another woman?" she asked.

"I tell you what, I'm going to tell you something you must keep to yourself, okay. Amy would be devastated if anyone one in her family or friends found out." Kya nodded with extreme enthusiasm. I felt I could totally trust Kya, we would have a mutual trust.

So, I continued. "Not long after we first got together, I wanted to know what Amy's fantasies were. We all have them but people tend to deny it and keep it to themselves in case other people think they are weird, but believe me, we all have them, there is no denying that. I thought that once we told each other, and if we were both aligned with some of our fantasies then maybe we could try to turn them into reality. Time runs out quickly if you don't try things you want to do, like you. I wanted to know at least two of hers, and even if she only had one, I asked her to think of another. Anyway, she finally told me even though she was embarrassed. And as a matter of fact, they were the same fantasies as mine, exactly."

"Wow, that's so cool, what were they?"

"Maybe another day I'll tell you all about it, but it wasn't long after, the more we talked about that sort of thing, I also discovered that one of her fantasies was to try with another woman. She wanted three of us to do it, me to be involved for comfort, support, love and security, and of course the fun of doing it. She even said she'd like to watch me with another women. But there was one catch, she didn't want to do anything to the other lady, just wanted the lady to do things to her"

"Wow, that is so cool, and I understand, and did you?" she said.

"Yes, we have a couple of times, and it wasn't a problem for the other ladies either, as I was there to make sure they enjoyed themselves as well. But you know what, I think she will end up doing something to another lady soon."

"Wow, you guys are so....... I love it, you're so exciting and understanding, I wish I could talk to him about that sort of thing. I've tried to start that sort of conversation but he just gets upset and angry and thinks I don't love him, or thinks all I want to do is fuck another man. As you say, we all have them, but even without getting into detail, he said he has no intention or interest in sharing me with anyone else, and that's that, conversation over."

"Well, at least you tried, so what will you do?"

"That's why I wanted to talk to you. I feel more comfortable talking to you, not anyone in the family, and also because I want to ask you something very private. I didn't want Amy to know, but now it wouldn't bother me if she did, after what you've just told me, and what I'm about to ask will be up to you to decide." I waited, fascinated by this discussion.

"Oh god," she said, "I feel so embarrassed. Okay, here I go. I've always liked you and Amy, I love how you two just seem to be so good together and that somehow it turns me on and after what you've just told me, I'm really happy I'm talking to you." I raised my eyebrows and looked at her for a few seconds, knowing she had more to say. It didn't take long, she kept talking. "I'd like to have sex with you and Amy. Although that's what I really want to do, I wasn't going to ask you. I just wanted to talk, but now, I really, really want to, and I'm asking. There, so now I've I said it. I'll understand if you don't want to."

I pursed my lips and let out a slow breath and looked at her, she was serious, her eyes were alive and alert, she'd said it, brave girl. I like that. I love Amy for telling me what she likes.

"Okay," I said "wow, what do we do now," thinking out loud.

"I don't know," Kya replied "I'm not begging but I would love something to happen. He doesn't appreciate me, and maybe if us three do something, and I learn a few things I might be able to persuade him to pay more attention to me, or I decide to move on. I hope you don't mind what I've said."

"If you seriously want to do something with us, I'll have to ask Amy. You know what your asking don't you. It means we will have sex. I will probably fuck you and Amy will expect something from you." I said, just to be sure, but I'd love to see Kya kissing Amy's pussy, both naked, while I lick hers. I think my pants are getting tighter.

"Yes, I understand all that but I really would like to try with Amy, I think she's gorgeous, and I would like you to fuck me and try to make me cum," she said, and added "I would never try to do something with just you or Amy alone, I love you both too much."

"Okay," I said, "I'll see if Amy is in the mood to chat about it tonight and get back to you or maybe I'll wait for the right time."

"Okay, that's good. Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed but I'm so excited now, I hope you ask her tonight so I don't get too anxious waiting. I really want you guys to have sex with me. Oh, I didn't even ask you whether you would like to do it."

"Silly question, and I'm sure Amy will, I know she likes you. She really enjoys another female paying her some attention. It doesn't happen that often and she thinks your very pretty, so I think it will happen. But you are her cousin's girlfriend, so for that reason she might not, but I will explain your situation and that you might leave him if it doesn't work out with him." Kya reached up and kissed my cheek and wandered off into the party crowd, very happy.

Amy came over to me soon after and said, "That looked like a very deep and meaningful conversation, so much so I thought I'd better not interrupt."

"It was as a matter of fact. She's not happy with their relationship." So, I told Amy the first part, about him not appreciating her and not looking after her when they have sex. I held back on the part about her wanting to have sex with both of us.

"She's so nice," Amy said, "boys are so into themselves these days they don't seem to care too much about their girlfriends. Not like you sweetheart." She kissed me on the lips.

"I agree, and she desperately wants to do something about it." I replied.

"Oh, she's not going to leave him is she. What did she say she wants to do?" Amy asked.

"Hmmm, that's the interesting part. She confided in me that she might like to try sex with others and in particular another female. She's not sure about her sexuality, and he's not helping," I said.

"Does that mean she wants to break up with him?"

"No, not yet. She said she still loves him but just feels unfulfilled and until she tries something different, she won't know what to do. She wants to try things without breaking up first, but with someone she knows and trusts."

"Different things, like what?" Amy questioned, seemingly a little more interested as her dark sexy eyes sparkled slightly. "I think there's something you're not telling me, sweetheart."

"Well, she did ask me a question," I countered, knowing full well I wanted to tell her everything.

"Which was?"

"She wants to have sex with us." I finally said.

Silence for a few seconds. "What! Really, why? I hope you weren't telling her anything about what we do." Amy asked, with a slight frown. Amy does not want anyone she knows, to know what we get up to. But I could tell there was more than a little show of excitement in her eyes still.

"It was a long conversation about her relationship with your cousin," I said. Amy waited for me to continue. "She's not entirely happy and she asked about us and actually, was curious as to whether you wanted to do different things in our relationship. She likes you a lot you know. She looks up to you, she admires you."

"That's nice to hear, but what about us, what did you say."

"I told her we have had threesomes with other females" and before Amy could protest, I added, "and once she heard that, she wants to have a threesome with us, you, me and her." Amy was looking at me stunned, so while Amy was taking that in, I continued. "That's what she wanted to talk about, she wants to have sex with us. She hopes it will make her relationship better once she's tried something different and maybe learnt a few things. And, she has never cum. She wants me to make her cum and she wants to make you cum. She wants to get some experience and understanding about how her own body might react."

"Wow, that is surprising, I would not have thought." Amy said, looking off into the distance, her mind racing.

I waited for a few more seconds, Amy was thinking. "Would you like us to have sex with her?"

"Yes, I would love too, she's pretty and I've actually thought about her in the past, if she was single and available, I would have liked her to join us. I just thought she might be too young to want to do it with us, and I've always liked her butt." Amy replied with a cheeky giggle. I laughed and gave her a hug. My girl is so cute.

"Do you want to talk to her, or do you want me to arrange something with her." I asked.

"You do it, I'd be too nervous. Wait, apparently, he's going fishing with his mates next weekend, so she could be free, and that would suit us as well." Amy was now excited. She was breathing differently and her eyes were sparkling even more. Anyone would think she was about to have sex on the spot.

I slipped my hand up under her skirt, moved the crutch of her knickers aside, and felt her warm wet pussy. She let me. She's such a tease. I slid my finger between her lips as Amy moved her legs apart and it glided inside her with ease. That's enough naughty man. I pulled my finger out and straight into my mouth, savouring her sexy talk juice.

Kya arrived at our place right on time. The kids were at their friends' places until late afternoon. I let her in. Amy was still a little shy and embarrassed, because of the minor family connection, but still excitedly willing. As she entered, she gave me a kiss on the cheek, and gave Amy a nice hug and kiss on the cheek.

Kya was in a pair of leggings with a loose flowing semi see though blouse, with a bra.

Amy was already in a short sexy flowing skirt, one we both like for occasions like this. Easy access and removal.

This was the awkward bit, how to start. We had discussed this, and the result was that I should check again whether Kya was still happy to do this, just to be sure. Amy was sure, but because it was her cousin's girlfriend, she wants to be completely sure that's what Kya wants. Amy suggested I start when I felt I could and she would follow. We both decided that if it wasn't us, Kya would find someone else anyway. So why not just enjoy a threesome with Kya. She's slim like Amy, slightly bigger boobs and some nice legs to go with it. She also has long black hair and a nice smile.

Amy said she would make tea as I sat Kya down on the lounge. The leggings showed off her prominent V shape between her thighs and fit her bum nicely. Maybe it will be a shame to take them off. Probably not. So, I started a conversation.

"Nice to see you, beautiful day outside" I said. A bit corny but..........

"It is. A shame to be inside really, but I think today is going to be special for me." Kya replied.

"It will be, I'm sure, and for us, but can I ask you if you are absolutely sure about this."

"Oh yes, I'm so excited, I have been all day since I woke up. Amy's cousin left early to go fishing and he won't be back until later tonight. I couldn't get back to sleep thinking about it, what I'd like to do to Amy and what you might do to me" Kya looked a little puzzled and added, "Is Amy still okay to do this."

"Absolutely, Amy has been as excited as you I think, but she just wanted to be sure. You are her cousin's girlfriend and she feels a bit............"

"I know, but don't worry about that, if it wasn't going to be you guys, I would find someone else, it's just that I really wanted it to be you. I've loved you and Amy as a couple ever since we all met." Kya said.

"That's so nice I replied" and put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her in to kiss her on the cheek, but she reached behind me and pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't a long kiss but was rather sensual. I got up and lifted her up with me, put my arms around her and kissed her again, at the same time I massaged her cute arse for a couple of seconds. She ground her hips into me. She was ready.

But before that went too far, I said "Let's get Amy to join us," and I held her hand and walked to the kitchen.

Amy turned to us as I said "Kya is very happy to be here". At that moment Kya stepped up to Amy and kissed her on the lips, and said "I really am." Amy did not have time to do anything about it, just accepted the quick kiss and hugged her.

As they stood hugging each other, sharing their warmth and affection, I moved up behind Kya, slipped my thumbs into the waist of her leggings and slid them slowly down over her bum, kissing her silky undies as I went. Down her nice golden-brown legs and off, as she lifted one foot at a time. As I stood up, I noticed that Kya's hands were already under Amy's short skirt and under her knickers, playing with her bare bum. I slid my hand back up her legs, allowing myself a little feel of her soft pussy lips, tucked neatly between her thighs.

I left Kya's knickers on as I wanted to take them off when she was laying down so I could look at her pussy as I did it, and allow Amy to watch. I wanted Kya to watch and help me remove Amy's clothes, finally showing her the pussy she wants so much to kiss and lick. At the same time Amy would know that her cousin's girlfriend would be watching her nakedness unfold and be wanting her to relish her sexy slim body, all and any part of it. Amy will let her do anything she wants. This would be a very naughty family secret.

Amy's head was resting on Kya's shoulder, enjoying the light touch of Kya's hands moving across her butt, as I undressed Kya. I reached between and undid Kya's blouse and removed it. I unclipped Kya's Fort Knox bra clips and slipped her bra off completely. Amy leaned back and looked at Kya's pert little tits. Kya's brown nipples were hard and excited, not as big and as succulent as Amy's, but nice enough.

sydamy
sydamy
199 Followers
12