Amy's Almost Kissing Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed their hands and led them to our big bed. I sat the almost naked Kya on the bed, and she jumped up to the middle. She leaned back on her hands with her legs crossed, tits pointing at both of us, and watched me slowly undress Amy. First, I removed Amy's top, turning her around to face Kya. From behind I unclipped her bra, and slowly revealed Amy's gorgeous nipples. I reached around and run my hands across them, feeling the warmth and shape, raising Amy's nipples a little more. Kya's eyes lit up. She sat straight up on her knees and quickly placed her mouth over Amy's closest tit as Amy held her head against her chest. Amy leaned her head back slightly and groaned softly, never thinking that her cousin's attractive girlfriend would ever be kissing and sucking her nipples. I turned Amy's head slightly so I could kiss her, nice and soft, then hard and passionately as Kya busied herself with Amy's boobs.

I whispered "You are going to enjoy this."

"I know." Her voice soft and dreamy.

While that was happening, I reached under Amy's skirt, grabbed her knickers and removed them. Kya saw this. Amy's was still standing. I asked Kya if she would like to remove Amy's skirt. Kya didn't reply, and as Amy watched herself being stripped naked by her young friend, she slowly slid Amy's skirt down over her hips, as though unwrapping an expensive gift. Kya was watching each surprise as it happened, Amy's belly button, which she kissed, her soft hairy pudenda which she ran her fingers through, then gradually the top of her pussy lips, then all of her pussy and arse as Kya let the skirt drop to the floor. She looked up and down Amy's fully naked body and said "you are so stunning", reached behind Amy, grabbed her bum and pulled her in and started kissing her body all over, as far as she could reach.

I moved Amy's legs apart from behind. Amy pushed her bum back toward me as I slid my hand between her warm thighs and found her wet waiting magic spot. I slid my fingers between her slippery lips and inside her as Kya leaned back and watched from the front. As I removed my fingers, Kya's finger replaced mine, disappearing inside Amy's warm silky pussy. Kya moved her head up and started kissing Amy's nipples again as her soaking finger slowly moved in and out of Amy, making nice soft slurping noises. Amy turned her head to me for a beautiful, sexy, long erotic kiss. She was loving Kya's attention. I knew she would.

I managed to get both of them on their backs onto the bed. Kya would not let go of Amy; her hand still cupped between Amy's thighs. As I moved up to Amy, she spread her legs wide. Kya withdrew her wet fingers as I moved down and kissed Amy's pussy. Kya put her arm over me while watching. After a little while I stopped and gestured Kya take over. She was very keen. Amy knew what was about to happen, and shuddered slightly as Kya's lips touched her pussy. Kya's tongue knew what it wanted, all of Amy's pussy, her dark swollen lips, the soft pink inner pussy, everything. Kya was like a kid in a candy store, wanting everything now and as much as possible. Finally, she got herself into a rhythm as she learnt how Amy's body reacted and while listening to the soft moans coming from Amy. After savouring Amy's soft warm pussy and its juices for a while, Kya started to concentrate on Amy's clit. I reached out and moved Kya's hand underneath and whispered "slide your fingers inside her pussy while you do that." She did, and Amy let out another soft groan of pleasure as she felt Kya's finger slide inside her very naughty hot pussy.

While Kya was enjoying Amy's gorgeous pussy, Kya's bum was available. I spread her legs, got between them and kissed and licked her tight puckered bum hole.

"Oh my god, that is so nice." Kya mumbled as she kept licking Amy's pussy. Amy heard that and looked up at me, knowing full well what I was doing, and smiled. Amy loves that as well.

Soon, with Kya's quickly learnt skills, Amy began her orgasm, trying to hold it as long as she could, then finally cum with soft, then loud moans and shivers. Kya moved away and let Amy enjoy that moment. I whispered to Kya "watch this'. I slid my fingers into Amy's cum filled pussy and out came Amy's cum cream all over my fingers. I put my fingers to my mouth and licked some off. "It is so sweet and creamy," I said to Kya who grabbed my hand and licked the rest of it off. "It is," she said, "oh my god, I am so enjoying this. I hope that happens to me."

After Amy cum, I kissed and sucked Kya's nipples, waiting for Amy to come back from her moment, and when she did, I laid Kya back onto the bed. Amy kissed me and said "that was so good". Amy stripped me off, letting my dick spring out, dribbling with juice.

Kya knew what was coming, and let me slide her kickers off. I stopped just below her knees and lifted her legs up. From under her legs, you could see her puffy lips tightly pressed together, hiding her inner pussy that I was soon to be licking and fucking. Below that was the shadow of darkness that was concealing her bum hole. Maybe to be enjoyed in full another day. Amy was watching as she had her arms around me, her warm body up against mine, boobs and nipples pressing into me, not wanting to miss out on anything I did or what Kya had to offer.

I finally removed her knickers and threw them on top of Amy's. I moved Kya's knees apart, revealing her pussy to both of us. Her lips parted as her legs moved apart, as far as they could. Her pussy was slick, shiny, pink and open. She was not shy, she wanted us to have all of her, anything we wanted.

I leaned forward, moving my body into position. Amy moved up the bed next to Kya, watching me as my lips kissed Kya's pussy for the first time. Amy moaned softly and smiled as Kya also made a small sexy noise. I took my time, kissing all the softness of her lips, my tongue sliding up and down her slippery groove. Her outer lips were dark like Amy's and the inner lips pink, soft and silky. Kya pulled Amy down to her boobs. Amy had only done this once before and said she didn't mind it, so she let Kya move her mouth to her boob. Amy kissed them and started sucking on one of Kya's nipples as I licked her pussy and clit. One of Kya's hands managed to reach and play with Amy's pussy hair.

While Amy was kissing Kya's nipples, she picked up some of Kya's long black hair and brushed it across her other nipple making it stand up a little bit more.

Soon, I had Kya worked up enough to suck and lick her clit hard and fast, at the same time sliding my fingers inside her and across her G spot. Kya just let herself go and let it happen. She cum hard, loud grunts and shaking her head, holding my face against her pussy until her wonderful cum experience subsided.

I really wanted to fuck Amy right now, as I'd got extremely excited at her watching this and being involved, so I moved between Amy's legs as she opened up to take my throbbing impatient dick. I wanted to fuck her hard, knowing that Kya had just licked her pussy to cum was too much., I wanted her, she makes me so horny. I knew I wouldn't last long and so did Amy. She stopped me not long after I entered her. She pushed me out, my dick covered in Amy's juices, and moved me between Kya's legs. She had just come back to the real world. I think Amy wanted her juices to be inside Kya.

"I want to watch you fuck Kya's pussy like you like watching me being fucked," she said.

Amy held my dick as I moved it to Kya's exposed open lips, as Kya pulled her legs up and out. With her hand, Amy slid the head of my dick up and down Kya's wet slippery lips a few times, and watched as it pushed her lips aside as it moved up and down. Amy then found the hot spot, held my dick and let me push forward until my dick disappeared into Kya's pussy, with a duo of soft moans from both the girls for different reasons.

I fucked Kya for as long as I could and as Amy rested a hand on my arse, I shot my load of cum deep into her pussy. My gift for Amy's cousin's girlfriend, our new younger sex partner. I dropped down on top of her, with my dick still inside, exhausted but happy. Amy laid down next to us and we all cuddled, warm naked bodies and legs all over each other.

After a few minutes of discussion, mainly Kya saying how much she enjoyed it, Amy said she was going to have a shower and as she walked to the bathroom Kya looked at me and said "should I?"

"It would be sexy if you did join Amy, go and try, she might let you." I replied. Amy had just stepped in as Kya arrived. I saw Kya ask if it was okay if she could join Amy. Amy held her hand out, and she entered the shower.

Behind the steamy glass I could see both girls, naked, gorgeous, wet and close. I'd already told Kya that Amy may not touch her, so it was Kya who started soaping up Amy's body from behind, sliding her slippery hands over Amy's hips, up her waist and around, up and over her boobs. Amy leaned her head back onto Kya as Kya continued to run her hands over Amy's body, down the front and over her mound. I could see it all. Kya's mound was up hard against Amy's bum.

Amy turned and hugged Kya, their boobs and mounds pressed against each other. Amy rinsed herself off, and got out.

After Kya had left I asked "Would you like to do that again".

"The shower?"

"No, funny girl," I replied "the whole session, and yes actually, the shower as well, that was so horny to watch as well."

"The threesome was great that's for sure, and I enjoyed every minute. Although I didn't feel guilty today, I might later. I don't want my cousin to find out obviously," she said.

"I understand, but if there was another clear opportunity, would you like to do it again." I continued. I thoroughly enjoyed watching Kya licking Amy's pussy.

"I think so, but it would have to be completely secret and free from any curiosity from anyone in the family." She replied.

"Do you want me to ask Kya, I think she would like to."

"That would be nice." Amy said.

'And there's something else I've been thinking about," I said.

"Your always thinking sweetheart, what is it?" she said with a curious cheeky look.

"What if Kya tried to sort out her sex life with your cousin, and got the courage to suggest that he join us as well, so he could fuck you and learn a few things so he could look after her in bed."

Amy gave me a strange look. "Now that would be an interesting family secret. Did she ask?"

12