Amy's Anal Adventure with Alice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice decided it was time for Amy to experience what they were all there for, despite it evolving into much more that would need to be figured out later. She lifted herself off of Todd's cock and took Amy by the hands and pulled her off of Todd's face. Amy sighed a bit, no longer experiencing the pleasures of Todd's tongue.

"Ok, let's see how we can do this on a small bed." Alice said looking at Todd on Amy's bed.

"I have an idea, why don't we take the two mattresses off of the bed frames and put them together on the floor." Todd replied.

"Wow, you're pretty smart." Alice quipped back as she started to remove Amy's mattress and Todd went to fetch Alice's.

Amy laid some extra blankets on the floor so that the mattresses weren't directly on the dirty floor. They dropped the mattresses onto the floor and spread the blankets out so that there was enough for everyone. Alice then sat on one side of the mattress and told Amy to come to her face first and on her stomach. Once she was down, Alice asked her to spread her bum open. Amy did as she was told, and Alice motioned for Todd to come closer. He was a bit awestruck watching the two girls interact, but he eventually came to and moved closer, getting down on his knees on the mattress, straddling Amy's legs.

"We want to make sure this is a pleasurable experience for her, right?" Alice asked.

Todd nodded in agreement and listened despite the fact that he was still rock hard and aching for release.

"Ok, well, you need to make sure that she's lubed up before you try to enter her bottom. It helps if you've cum once already since you won't have that desire for immediate release and thrust into her too hard. It's all about being slow and taking your time and making sure she's comfortable before moving on. Once you've started to enter her, just go in a little bit and wait for her body to adjust, then you can proceed. If she complains or says to wait, then we wait. If she asks you to take it out, then take it out. You understand, right?" Alice explained.

"Yes, completely." Todd replied. "I really want her to love this, not hurt her." He continued.

"Good, that's good." Alice said. "I'll show you how to get her lubed up, then you get your cock lubed as well, ok?" She explained.

Todd nodded. Alice took the bottle of lube and opened the flip cap. She poured it just above Amy's tight entrance to her bottom that was already slick from Todd's mouth. He watched it drizzle down her butt and into her pussy. The sight alone made his cock throb. Alice put the bottle of lube down and picked up a butt plug. She coated it with lube and handed it to Todd.

"Here, we want to start with something to get her bottom to open up before we try your cock in there. Ok?" Alice asked him.

"Got it." Todd said taking the plug from Alice and lowered it to Amy's butt. He slowly touched the tip to her hole and played with it around the wrinkled opening. He teased it in and out of her opening, listening to her moan and squeak as he did. Alice reached under Amy's leg and started to rub her clit with her fingers which caused Amy to moan even louder with delight.

"You're doing great, Todd. We're going to get her up on all fours, then you can start to insert the plug into her slowly." Amy told him.

Todd nodded again and helped Alice lift Amy's hips up until she was on all fours. Amy was feeling lightheaded from all of the pleasure she'd experienced. Now, with the two people she felt the most for playing with her body, she was in carnal heaven. She moved up so that her head was level with her butt, and she was on her hands and knees. She felt Todd spread her open, she was totally exposed to him now. She felt the tip of the plug start to touch her bum and she tried her best to loosen the muscle as Alice had taught her. She was impressed with how gentle Todd was with her. He pressed it inside, but not too fast, just the right amount went in her. She could feel her butt stretch and get that great feeling of fullness. Then it hit the widest part of the plug. She knew that Alice had chosen this one because it would help her open up to the width of Todd's cock. She hissed a little bit as her hole stretched open, then she felt her body pull the plug deeper inside of her ass as it rounded back down to the base of it. Alice rubbing her clit helped immensely. She was curious what would happen now that the plug was inside of her and Alice took her hand away from her clit.

Alice loved to watch Amy's ass stretch open and accept the plug that Todd was pushing inside of her. She was really pleased to see him taking it slow and now just pushing it right inside the way porn actresses can take it from years of practice and prep. She used her hand to rub Amy's clit and the other hand to help keep Amy's butt spread open. Now, she reached out and took the lube in one hand, lubing up the other that she took away from Amy's clit. She put the lube back down and proceeded to stroke Todd's cock with her lubed hand. She was liking the way he felt in her hand. He was hard and warm and as she stroked, she could feel Todd flex his cock. Once the plug was all of the way inside of Amy, he had a hand resting on Amy's bottom and he used the other to fondle Alice's nipple and give it a pinch or two which made Alice purr. She liked that line between pleasure and pain.

Alice then pulled Todd by his cock toward Amy's dripping pussy. He was all too happy to move closer to his girlfriend bent over waiting for him. Alice used her hand to stroke Todd's cock up and down the slit of Amy's tight pussy. She heard Amy moan as she rubbed the head of Todd's cock against Amy's clit.

She looked up at Todd, "now fuck your little girl slowly, Daddy." She smiled at him with lust in her eyes.

"Daddy, fuck me. Please?" Amy looked back at Todd and had said with her sweetest voice.

Todd didn't know if he'd last two second inside of her with all of this role play and foreplay. He took hold of his cock and, using his free hand to spread Amy's pussy lips apart, slowly started to enter her. He breathed in deeply from the feeling of her familiar sweet pussy. His cock was surrounded by warmth and fluid that felt amazing. This time though, he could feel the bump of the butt plug that was inside her, it was right on top of his cock and it made her feel even tighter than usual.

Alice moved toward Amy's head and sat in front of her, on the edge of the mattress. She spread her legs and lowered Amy's head to her shaved pussy. Amy took her queue immediately and started to make quick licks at Alice's clit and opening. Alice threw her head back and Amy moaned into Alice's pussy as Todd inched forward inside of her.

Amy couldn't believe the feeling of Todd's cock inside of her while the butt plug was in place. She felt that her pussy gripped him even better with the plug. Because it pressed him down toward her G-Spot, she could really feel each time he pushed further into her. Then, when Alice sat in front of her and opened her legs, she wanted to taste her roommate. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she felt Todd's body on her ass as his cock bottomed out inside of her and he began his first motion back out of her. She felt Alice's hands move to the top of her head and motioning her head toward her waiting pussy, which Amy was happy to lick. She started with a few quick licks of Alice's clit and vaginal opening before taking her clit into her mouth and sucking on it, followed by dipping her tongue in and out of her.

"Fuck, baby, you eat me so good!" Alice moaned. She could now feel the rocking motion on the mattress from Todd fucking Amy from behind. This made her mouth lift off of her pussy followed by it being forced back on by the rocking motion of their lovemaking.

Amy smiled and moaned as Todd started to find a gentle rhythm inside of her. He was so gentle with her, and she really appreciated that. She loved him so much and now she felt she was falling in love with Alice. She was in love with their threesome. She didn't want it to end.

Todd reached down to rub Amy's clit as he started to thrust in and out of her gently. Eventually, he would start thrusting into her and little faster, but made his withdrawal slow. This way, he watched Amy's head bounce and hit Alice's pussy that she was licking, which turned him on more than he could have imagined. He loved to look to her side and see her breasts bounce each time he pushed his hips forward and made contact with her ass and thighs. He loved watching Amy's mouth on Alice. He didn't know how this could work going forward and at the moment he couldn't really take his mind off of the pleasure he was feeling. He knew he loved Amy, and he was developing feelings for Alice as well. He felt like he gained another girlfriend in a way. Yes, he thought, he liked this very much, as he got more excited, he increased his speed in and out of Amy, making her moan louder into Alice's waiting pussy. He increased his speed of rubbing her clit as well. He felt Amy start to push back on his cock, meeting his strokes. His cock was fully enveloped by her pussy now, he was in heaven.

Alice lifted Amy's head from her pussy, Amy looked at her with innocent eyes.

"It's time, my girl." Alice said to her and moved toward Amy's rear where Todd was still thrusting in and out of her.

"Ok Todd, take it out slowly." Alice said.

Todd did as he was instructed and held his cock as he pulled it out of Amy's pussy. His cock was covered in her juices.

"Now, let's remove the plug slowly from her bottom." Alice continued explaining to him.

Todd tapped the base of the toy which made Amy gasp. He smiled and took the base and slowly started to pull it out.

Amy really liked the feeling when Todd tapped on the plug in her bottom. It sent a bit of a shock through her whole body. Then, she could feel his fingers slowly start to pull the plug from her ass. Her hole had a mind of its own and it was not eager to give up the plug which it had been fed. She could feel Todd turn it and pull, as Alice was telling him. Eventually, it popped out of her in a single movement her bottom was empty again. She reached back and used her finger to feel the gaping hole of her butt left by the plug.

Todd watched her feel her tight ass and her hole started to close back up to its original size almost immediately after the plug was removed.

Alice reached down and started stroking him to keep him hard. She pushed down on the base of Amy's spine to make her lie down. Amy did as she was directed.

Alice once again spread her bottom open and lubed up her hole. She motioned for Todd to straddle Amy's hips and he moved up and followed her instruction. Alice then took her lubed hand and stroked Todd's cock again.

"Remember, nice and slow, push in a little then wait for her to adjust and then proceed more. If she says it hurts or it's too much, back out slowly, don't just pull it straight out, that'll actually hurt more." Alice explained.

Todd nodded.

"Daddy, are you ready to take your girl's bottom? Fuck my ass Daddy, just please be careful with me, don't get carried away, it's my first time." Amy said softly looking back at her lovers. She was so excited by this role play. She was a bit nervous about taking a cock inside of her ass, but she knew that Alice and she had practiced and trained her bum. She thought that if it felt half as good as the toys she'd been playing with, it'd be amazing.

Alice, once again, guided Todd's cock to Amy's bottom. She spread her roommate open with one hand and stroked with the other. Once the head of Todd's cock reached Amy's tight, wrinkled entrance, she rubbed the head of his cock up and down the tiny hole and then made circles around it.

Amy bucked with pleasure and reached under her body to play with her clit.

"Good girl, play with your clit, that way you'll enjoy Daddy's cock." Alice said smiling.

Todd watched as Alice brought his cock closer and closer to Amy's spread bottom. He wanted this badly, but he didn't want to hurt Amy. Alice was doing such a great job of helping him fuck Amy. He'd wished they'd formed a threesome a while ago. The tip of his cock touched Amy's hole; his cock flexed in Alice's hand. She moved it in a circular motion to make Amy's hole open to him. As Alice made his cock move around, he could see Amy using her muscles to make her tight entrance open to him, like she could control it. This vision drove him wild. He started to center himself and push into Amy's opening hole. It was so tight at first, he didn't want to press in, but then he felt Amy open up like a flower and very quickly the head of his cock was in her ass. He waited without pushing at all so that she could become accustomed to him being inside of her. After a moment, he could feel her ass loosen up a bit, so he pushed a bit more of his cock inside of her. He could hear her moan and knew her fingers were dancing on her clit. He let go of his cock and did just as Alice had instructed him. He pushed in a little, waited, felt Amy's bottom relax and pushed in a little more. Eventually, he was inside her ass and his hips were on the cheeks of her bottom.

Amy felt full, probably fuller than she'd ever felt. She liked this type of full. Because it was Todd, because he was warm and she could feel his cock throb and flex as she tunneled inside of her bottom, she figured out that she liked him inside of her ass even more than the toys. It felt natural and good to have him in her. She still liked the toys, but they were a distant second. As Todd started to pull out of her and push back in she moaned loudly. It hurt, but it felt so good at the same time. The more he was in her, the better it felt. With him being so patient and not just thrusting inside, that definitely made the difference. She knew she had Alice to thank for all of this.

Alice resumed her place in front of Amy after letting the cheeks of her butt go and she took her same position with her pussy under Amy's mouth. She reached up and stroked her roommate's face, proud of her for taking Todd's cock so well. She felt a certain pride that she helped to train Amy to take it so well.

"Are you ok, does it hurt?" Alice asked.

Amy shook her head "It hurts, but not a lot and it feels good more than it hurts." Amy explained.

"That's good, that means we taught your bottom well." Alice smiled and spread her legs again.

Amy arched her back up so that Alice could fit her pussy under her head, knowing that she would want her to put her mouth back where it was. She wanted to make her friend cum while Todd fucked her ass. She felt Todd start to increase his thrusting in her bum, it was feeling better and as Alice placed herself underneath her, she lowered her mouth and moaned into Alice's pussy each time Todd bottomed out in her ass. Amy moved her mouth up to the mound of Alice's pubic bone and sucked her clit into her mouth. She flicked her tongue over Alice's clit as she sucked and could feel Alice's juices leak into her mouth, she enjoyed her sweetness as her chin dripped with saliva and juice. She took two fingers and plunged them into Alice to make sure they were wet, she withdrew one finger and pressed it to Alice's rear entrance, putting some pressure and rubbing it in circles before dipping it inside.

Alice's head fell backward, and she lifted it up, enjoying her roommate's mouth licking and sucking on her. Once Amy's fingers entered her, she lifted her head to watch her friend's head work her pussy and could see Todd fucking in and out of Amy's little bottom. She started her own series of moaning which increased once Amy's finger started playing and dipping into her bottom. Alice lifted her legs a bit so that Amy had complete access to both holes.

Todd didn't know where to look, his gaze went from Amy's ass that he was fucking just a little harder and Amy's head moving back and forth across Alice's pussy. Watching Alice lift her legs so that Amy could play with her pussy and her ass was sexy as hell. He started to feel his orgasm build to a point where he couldn't control it. He didn't want it to stop, he wanted it to continue, Amy's ass was so tight around his cock, and she knew how to lift up just a little as he thrusted into her bottom. He could feel her playing with her clit and every once and a while she would take two fingers and lift them to glide on the sides of his cock moving in and out of her bottom. The pulses of her anal tunnel told him that she might be close as well. He couldn't help really pumping into her bum.

"Ohhh... easy Daddy, but you feel so good in my little bottom. Cum in me Daddy, cum in my ass." Amy moaned to Todd.

"Mama, I want you to cum in my mouth while Daddy cums in my bottom, can you?" Amy said resuming her sucking of Alice while her fingers fucked Alice's holes.

Alice didn't know if she could hold on much longer. "Fuck baby, your mouth is so good. I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum in your mouth. Alice's body started to buck against her roommate's mouth. She could manipulate her butt hole to draw Amy's finger inside, then release to easily allow Amy to withdraw before her next thrust. She felt her body go rigid and start to shake with that familiar feeling of cumming.

"I'm close. I'm close. I'm close! Here I cum baby!" Alice shouted as her orgasm ripped through her body and her pussy went even wetter, feeling her juices flow. As she screamed out, Amy moved her fingers from Alice's pussy and into her ass. Amy sucked on her pussy as she came, and the juices flowed into her mouth. Alice knew she was cumming again, right as the first orgasm ended the second one began, and she screamed out in pleasure and collapsed onto the mattress.

Todd, hearing Alice scream out about her orgasm couldn't control his own. "Fuck baby, your ass is so tight. I can't, I can't, I can't hold on!" He yelled out and grunted while he jerked in and out of Amy's ass. He felt his balls tighten up, he felt his body stiffen and the feeling of electricity flow through him as he buried his cock deep in Amy's ass and his cock exploded and throbbed as he pumped spurt after spurt of his seed deep inside Amy's bottom. It felt like 10 minutes worth of cumming, and he could feel Amy buck against him as her orgasm rose.

Amy was used to Todd's cock now. She moaned each time he bottomed out, but it felt good. Alice came in her mouth; she loved the flavor and was proud of herself for making her roommate cum by using her mouth. Then Todd came in her bottom. She could feel his cock throb as he pumped her full of his cum. She moved her fingers in and out of her pussy and felt his cock moving in and out of her ass. She wanted to cum and she let her body go, she screamed out.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck my butt, cum in me I want you to cum inside me! Oh, oh, oh God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Amy screamed as she lost control of her body. She shook as her orgasm took over her body, her ass spasmed against Todd's cock, milking him of cum. She gripped the mattress as her body shook and went rigid. As she fell to the mattress, she released her hand from her pussy, Todd's cock was working in and out of her ass more slowly. Finally, she felt him soften after her bottom was full of his cum. Eventually, he withdrew from her ass, which hurt a little bit as her ass was now empty. Her legs felt like jelly and she didn't dare stand. Todd layed down beside her, Alice lay on the other side. They pressed their bodies to hers. She rolled onto her back and Alice and Todd placed a hand on her stomach, eventually they placed their hands on each other's and on her stomach. Amy liked seeing that. She was so content. Her bottom was full, she had reached one of the best orgasms she'd ever felt. She was surrounded by two people she loved most.

Alice felt happier than she had in a long time. She was so happy to be with Amy, and she was surprised to be happy to be with Todd. She knew she was bisexual, but she had confined herself to only women for a long time. She hoped she would stay a part of this trio, she hoped to do more with Todd and with Amy.