Amy's Anal Adventure with Alice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd couldn't speak. He still felt the effects of orgasming in Amy's ass. He leaned over and kissed her cheek, then her mouth. He could taste Alice on Amy's tongue and he enjoyed that taste. He dared to prop himself up further and leaned over Amy to kiss Alice, who was a little taken back, he knew by her eep noise. She settled into his kiss and their tongues danced for a moment before he laid back down beside Amy.

"That,that was amazing." Todd finally spoke first.

"Yes, it certainly was." Alice agreed.

They both looked at Amy. They had concerns on their faces as she hadn't agreed with the other two.

"I made Mama and Daddy cum in me." she finally smiled and they both sighed a breath of relief.

"So, what now?" Alice finally asked the question.

"Are you ok with me with being in a relationship with you both?" Todd asked.

"Let's just keep doing what feels good. We'll make it up as we go, but yes, we're a trio now." Alice said.

"Yes, and let's make sure we don't leave anyone out. We'll do this together or not at all." Amy said.

Todd wasn't sure how he was going to explain all of this to his family, but he decided to go with what Alice said and just keep doing what feels good.

Over the next couple of weeks, they moved Amy and Alice's beds together permanently. They kept sleeping together as much as they could, even without having sex.

Alice didn't know what to do. She had been walking to class one day and bumped into a girl. She said excuse me and helped the girl pick up her books. As she did, she felt the girl's hand run under her skirt and up the underside of her leg and cup her bottom. She shot a look at the girl who looked at her with carnal thoughts in her eyes.

"Are you dating someone?" the girl asked.

"It's a bit complicated." Alice said to her. "How do you feel about sex with men and women?" she asked.

"I'm open to exploring things. My name is Sarah." The cute blonde said to Alice.

"Come with me, let's talk. You may like what you hear." Alice said to Sarah and they held hands on the way to class.

~To be continued~