Amy's Anal Adventure with Alice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm nervous about it, we've only just started exploring our own relationship. However, your friends are my friends, and I'm willing to try it." Sarah answered.

Alice beamed with excitement upon hearing Sarah's answer. "Baby, I love you." Alice blurted out and was a little stunned that the declaration just flew from her mouth. "I'm sorry if that was too soon." Alice stated.

"Are you kidding!? I love you too!" Sarah answered and kissed Alice hard and fast.

"We'll take it slow; we'll talk everything through. There won't be any judgements." Alice said.

"Ok, it's just been a while since I've tried anything with a guy." Sarah explained.

"Todd is amazing. Whatever you're comfortable with is all he'll do. I'll protect my baby, ok?" Alice smiled.

"Yes mommy. Thank you, mommy." Sarah smiled cuddling up to Alice's naked body. "Would this make Amy and me sisters?" She asked.

"If you'd want to be." Alice said. She could feel the excitement course through her veins at the prospect of seeing both Sarah and Amy bent over, naked, and kissing.

"Can we meet with them tomorrow?" Sarah asked.

"Sure, I can ask if they're available." Alice replied.

Alice grabbed her phone and texted Amy. She wrote that Sarah wanted to meet them both and was possibly interested in joining the group. They'd need to have a sit down to discuss particulars. Amy texted her back 'YAY!' Then she suggested that the four of them meet in Todd, now Amy and Todd's room. They could order some Chinese takeout and discuss the details over dinner.

Alice thought that was an excellent idea. Sarah agreed when Alice showed her the text that Amy had sent. She really liked to see how enthusiastic Amy was about meeting her, it gave her a really good feeling as she and Alice lay in bed and held each other until they both fell asleep.

Alice and Sarah woke up and went about their day, they were both eager to get to Todd and Amy's place to have dinner and discuss the possible foursome that they could form. They went about their day and got ready for the evening by showering together and cleaning out well, just in case they decided to test their new relationship that night.

Todd and Amy were also excited to get to finally meet Sarah and discuss their future plans over dinner. They showered and got ready for the evening much in the same fashion as Alice and Sarah had. They both jumped up a bit when the knock on the door came. Amy looked right past Alice and saw Sarah. The rich brown tone of her skin, the wavy dark hair, the dark eyes with the lashes that made her eyes pop. The gorgeous smile with gleaming white teeth, she drank it all in and knew from Sarah's look that Amy would love being with her. Amy smiled at both Alice and Sarah, as did Todd as they invited the two girls inside of their room.

Amy and Todd had moved the beds to the sides of the room and setup chairs and a table to meet and eat. They all sat down and smiled at one another, but no one knew who would speak first.

Todd decided that he would take the lead and start the conversation. "Why don't we figure out what to have for dinner," he said reaching for the Chinese food menu, "we'll call it, then we can let everyone get comfortable. Sound ok?" he asked.

Everyone relaxed, having the tension broken with Todd's instruction, and they looked at the menu together and Todd wrote down the suggestions. He called the order in for a delivery and started the conversation.

"Sarah, I'm Todd, and this is Amy." he said with a smile as he ran his open palmed hand in front of Amy, showing her off the way one of the hosts would a gift a on a game show.

Everyone chuckled and Alice reciprocated with the same motion introducing Sarah. "Todd, Amy, this is Sarah."

"Ok, well now that we have that out of the way, I guess I'll just dive right into it. I don't know exactly how much Alice has told you, but here goes. Amy and I have been dating for just over two years. Alice and Amy were roommates this year, and well, this all got started over a little bit of anal sex." Todd said.

Sarah's eyes went a little wide and she caught herself and tried to regain composure, allowing Todd to complete the story.

"Yeah, well. I really wanted to try it, but Amy was afraid. She confided in Alice who helped her become acquainted with what to do so that she would enjoy it. Amy felt really comfortable with Alice and decided to bring her along to discuss with me how she felt. One thing led to another, and we somehow wound up naked in bed." Todd chuckled.

"I'm sure it happens a lot." Sarah laughed.

"Yep, happens all of the time." Amy smiled and burst out laughing.

Alice couldn't help following suit and started laughing as well. She was glad that the ice had been broken. She wanted Sarah to like Amy and Todd and feel as comfortable with them as she does.

"I haven't been with a guy sexually in a few years. I haven't done much with anal sex," Sarah said blushing as she remembered Alice's tongue inside of her ass the night before. "but, I'm willing to try just about anything." she continued.

"Well, you don't have to be nervous or hold anything back from us. This is a judgement free room. No one is going to force you to do anything that you don't want to do. No one is going to judge you or make you leave because of something you like. We love Alice, and I can tell that Alice loves you. So, we love you too, and we're happy you're here." Todd said.

Sarah smiled, she almost started welling up with tears. She'd never felt so at ease, and then it happened. Amy reached out from next to her and rubbed her arm and took her hand. Alice took the other hand. Todd then took up Alice's and Amy's hand. They were a circle, and Sarah felt at home.

"I can feel it, I can feel how much you love one another, and I want to be a part of it." Sarah said with a sniffle.

Amy instantly got up from the table, got a box of tissues and handed one to Sarah. "It's ok, we're all here for each other, we're happy you're here." She said.

Sarah nodded and dabbed at her eyes and her nose with the tissue. "I don't want to overstep..." she started.

"You can't overstep, you're with the best of friends, dare I say, family." Todd interjected.

Sarah smiled, "I'm submissive, I've always been that way in relationships, I just never really knew how to express it, until I met Alice." Sarah confessed.

"I was the same way, until I met Todd and Alice." Amy explained, "I feel so much better about myself now knowing that I have Todd and Alice to look after me, take care of me, and let me express my true self without fear."

"So, I'm submissive, and you're submissive. Alice and Todd are dominant, so would that make us like sisters?" Sarah asked.

"Yes, you can be my sister Sarah my sissy." Amy smiled and said reaching out to kiss Sarah on the lips lightly. Naturally, this turned Alice and Todd right on watching the two of them kiss.

Just then, Todd heard his phone 'bing' with a text. He checked it and grabbed his keys and wallet and ran downstairs to collect the food delivery. He returned and put the bags on the table. "Our first feast as the four of us," he grinned.

The foursome ate and talked and laughed. They drank cheap wine and laughed even more. They cleaned up the food containers and pushed the table into a corner, got rid of the chairs and pushed the beds back together. They sat down and started discussing their likes and dislikes, what they'd like to try and what they didn't want to. They all pretty much agreed on everything that was brought up. They understood that Sarah was a bit nervous about trying sex with a guy after so long, but she was willing to try. She hadn't had much anal experience, so they'd have to start slow. Amy felt she was eager to help Sarah explore everything she had learned with Todd and Alice. She wanted her new sister to feel welcome in their relationship.

"The one thing we need to talk about is jealousy. I don't want anyone to feel left out or to feel jealous of someone else," Todd explained. "We have to talk to one another about how we're feeling, good and bad. Please, this won't work otherwise." he finished.

Everyone agreed. They'd talk about how they were feeling. They agreed that Todd and Amy were a couple, and Alice and Sarah were a couple. They'd come together and everything in that space was ok, but that the relationships wouldn't mix without the four of them together, without talking to the other partner first. They established ground rules and safe words to let each other know when someone needed to break out of whatever they were doing.

With all of that agreed upon, Amy crawled on the bed over to her new sister, Sarah. Sarah watched her approach and saw the lustful look in her eyes. She wasn't sure what to do, so, she sat there and stared at this short, cute, white as milk skinned girl moving toward her in a white shirt and a tight, black miniskirt.

Amy reached Sarah, leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. Sarah moaned as she felt Amy's warm, soft kiss. Amy parted her lips and licked her tongue along Sarah's mouth. She plunged her tongue between Sarah's lips with a muffled squeal and tasted her new playmate. Amy loved the way Sarah's mouth tasted. She reached forward and cupped her small hand around Sarah's breast. It was the perfect size for her hand. She massaged Sarah's breast through her shirt and underlying bra. Sarah moaned and reached up to hold Amy's breast. She laid back and let Amy on top of her, she reached down and pulled her skirt up a bit, exposing Amy's bottom to the room and started massaging her silky covered cheek. Amy moaned and broke from their kiss.

Each of them started removing each other's clothing. Alice and Todd looked at one another, smiled and started to do the same. Clothing seemed to fly through the air and landed all around the bed. Soon, the four of them were naked on the bed. Amy had turned around and had her ass and pussy in Sarah's face while she parted Sarah's knees to get a good look at her pussy. She leaned down and started to kiss Sarah's soft lips, then part them with her tongue.

"Oh wow, you taste amazing sissy." Amy said before returning to her licking activity. She licked all around Sarah's clit before making her way down to her entrance. She really liked the way Sarah tasted. Amy moaned as she felt Sarah's tongue on her clit, and felt a wet thumb start to rub her tight rear entrance.

"Oh yes please, Sarah." Amy moaned.

"This is ok, right?" Sarah asked, not wanting to hurt her or make her uncomfortable.

"Yes, it's perfectly alright." Amy replied, withdrawing her tongue from Sarah's hole.

Alice and Todd watched the two girls with amazement. Alice couldn't believe how well it was going so far. She was so nervous that she was going to have to choose. Now, watching her two lovers together, she knew she wouldn't have to. She moved behind Amy and licked the tight entrance to her bottom, then took Sarah's thumb in her mouth and sucked it. She let Sarah's thumb slide out and resume rubbing Amy's tight ass. She leaned down and kissed Sarah deeply, tasting Amy's juices in her mouth, which started her own juices flowing. Alice moved around Sarah to where Amy's head was, got on all fours, lifted Amy's face to her own and plunged her tongue into Amy's mouth, tasting Sarah on her lips. Amy replaced her tongue with her fingers and started playing with Sarah's clit while also dipping her fingers down into her opening. Alice reached up and cupped Amy's bare breast as Todd positioned himself between Amy and Alice and over Sarah's body. Amy and Alice broke their kiss to each lick a side of Todd's hard cock. Todd threw his head back and moaned in response to their mouths. Before he exploded, he decided to pull back from the girl's mouths.

"Amy, you and Sarah, get on your hands and knees." Todd said to them. Sarah sighed as Amy removed her fingers from her pussy to comply and got up on all fours next to Amy. They looked up at Todd and Alice who knelt in front of them.

"Now, turn around so your asses face us." Todd continued.

The girls did as they were told. Alice wondered where Todd was going with this until she saw the bottoms of the two girls in front of them. She realized, in that moment, that everything on the bed was hers. Sarah, Amy, even Todd, were all hers to have. She stared, for a moment, at the rear ends of the girls in front of her. They were hers and Todd's to take care of. She loved the feeling of knowing that she belonged.

"Are you going to be good girls for Mommy and Daddy?" Alice asked, starting the role play.

Sarah didn't know that she would have both dominants to command her, she decided to go with it, she liked the direction it was heading, and she felt comfortable since the talk they all had.

"Yes, Mommy." Amy and Alice answered in unison.

Alice, using both hands, smacked each of their cheeks. The two girls jumped a bit feeling the sting of Alice's hand on each of their bottoms. Todd watched their skin turn a pale pink from the slap. He rubbed their cheeks where they were hit. Then, he reached out with both hands and began rubbing up and down the slit of each of the girls. He heard Sarah gasp upon feeling his hand touch her for the first time. He positioned himself behind Sarah and concentrated on rubbing her clit. As he did, Alice strapped on her cock and moved behind Amy. She placed her hand next to Todd's and he yielded his girlfriend's clit to Alice. Todd then bent down and placed the tip of his tongue against Sarah's entrance to her bottom and began licking up and down, just barely grazing the entrance to her pussy. Alice moved Amy's body so that she was facing Sarah's body. Todd moved Sarah so that she was facing Amy. Both girls had their eyes closed, enjoying the pleasure they were receiving. Upon opening their eyes, and seeing that they were facing each other, they locked lips and began exploring each other's mouths with their tongues.

Todd grabbed his cock in hand and began stroking it as he continued licking Sarah's ass and rubbing her clit with his free hand. He couldn't believe that there was another girl in his bed. 'Three women in bed with me.' he thought to himself. He wasn't sure how long this could last, but he planned on enjoying it for as long as he could. He could feel each wrinkle of flesh as he continued to tongue her ass. Sarah moaned as Todd rubbed her and rimmed her ass. She still didn't know what to think about being with a guy, but she really liked the feeling she got from Amy and Todd. She relaxed more and more as Amy's tongue danced with her own and as Todd took control of everything below her waist. Todd lifted his mouth from her ass to talk to her.

"Sarah, I won't put anything inside of you, if you're not comfortable yet," he spoke softly and calmly to her.

Sarah broke from Amy's kiss and looked up at Alice who was busy licking and rubbing Amy. Alice looked down at Sarah.

"It's ok baby, you do what you're comfortable doing. I'm here with you, I'm not going anywhere." Alice reassured her.

"I'd like to try, but not in my bottom yet, ok?" Sarah answered.

Todd nodded, "we'll take it nice and slow baby girl." he soothed her.

Sarah felt so relaxed hearing Todd speak to her, reassure her, and call her baby girl. She really liked it and stretched forward to kiss Amy. Amy responded with a high-pitched moan into her mouth. Suddenly, Amy moaned louder, muffled by Sarah's mouth. Sarah realized that Alice had entered her with her strap-on. She thought she'd feel jealous watching the girl she loved making love with this other girl that she had only just met. However, she didn't feel jealous, in fact, she enjoyed watching Alice fuck Amy's body. She broke from the kiss again and watched Amy's body rock back and forth as Alice pulled her onto her cock. She liked watching Amy's breast sway as Alice fucked her.

Todd moved up and began rubbing the tip of his cock against Sarah's pussy, paying special attention to her entrance, but not going inside at all. Sarah moaned in response. She liked the feeling, and now she wanted more. She didn't feel afraid or nervous any longer, and she decided to follow the roleplay that had been started.

"Daddy? I want you inside me. Please fuck me." she said.

Todd was surprised to her Sarah call him Daddy so soon. He got rock hard hearing her ask him to be inside of her. He took his cock in his hand and placed his free hand on the very top of Sarah's bottom and started to push his cock between the lips of her pussy. She was wet and slick, definitely ready to receive him deep inside. He pulled her slender body onto his cock and watched as his cock penetrated her. He let out a grunt feeling her tight pussy widen to accommodate his girth. He heard Sarah let out a 'oh' followed by a moan as he entered her. Todd went very slowly, inch by inch, stopping every so often to allow Sarah's walls to adjust to his girth, then he pushed forward until he finally felt the cheeks of her ass touch his abdomen. Sarah moaned louder, feeling the full length of Todd's cock in her pussy.

"Oh god, I feel so full, Daddy," she said.

"You're so tight baby girl." Todd replied.

Amy turned her head around to Alice, "fuck me Mommy, I want to feel like a full little girl too!"

Alice was only too happy to oblige Amy's request and started pumping her strapped-on cock in and out of Amy's pussy.

"Oh, yes, Mommy, fuck, your little girl. Fuck my pussy." Amy cried.

Todd was so turned on watching his girlfriend getting fucked by Alice and watching Alice's body move as she slid the strap-on in and out of Amy's pussy. He nearly forgot that Sarah was new to having a live cock inside of her, his rhythm had increased in pace without his realizing.

"Oh, oh oh! Yes, Daddy, can you slow down just a little." Sarah said breathily as her body started to be pounded into Todd's.

"I'm sorry baby girl, yes, I'll slow down for you. I'm sorry, but you're so tight, and watching you girls, it makes me." Todd started to explain.

"Want to fuck me harder?" Sarah said in between moans as Todd continued thrusting and pulling her body by her hips onto his cock.

"Yes, Sarah, exactly." Todd said, his cock getting harder, throbbing inside of Sarah's pussy. He reached over and put some lube on his thumb and started working it around Sarah's even tighter back entrance. She cried out even louder with pleasure as his thumb started to slip inside of her bottom. He could feel his cock thrusting in and out of her pussy through the thin wall separating the two canals. He alternated thrust of his cock in her pussy and his thumb in her ass.

"Hey Daddy?" Alice called out to him.

"Yes, Mommy?" Todd smiled in return.

"I want to take her anal virginity. So, um, can we switch?" She asked him.

"Absolutely," he replied.

Todd withdrew from both of Sarah's orifices slowly as not to hurt her. He leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. He then did the same to Amy.

Amy looked up at him and said, "I want to help my sissy with her first anal penetration."

"Of course," he replied.

"While I'm helping Alice take her ass, you can get me ready so that you can take my ass while Alice is taking hers," she smiled.

Todd liked the sound of that very much. He got some lube from the bottle on the bed ready and grabbed a butt plug and started to coat it with the lube so he could insert it into Amy's ass.

Alice coated the strap-on with more lube, though it was pretty wet from Amy's juices. She positioned herself behind Sarah.

"I'm a little nervous." Sarah declared.

"No, baby girl. I would never hurt you. We'll take it nice and slow, and if it hurts, we'll stop, ok?" Alice explained.

"You have me here to help you, sissy. Ok?" Amy said softly to Sarah, comforting her.

Sarah nodded and Alice put more lube on her fingers. Then, she rubbed the lube into Sarah's bottom, she slowly pushed the pad of her finger into Sarah's ass, she felt her hole open up slightly. So, she pressed a little further in, making sure her finger was covered with the lube.