Amy's Anal Adventure with Alice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so tight, and you're doing very well baby. It'll hurt a bit, but we'll take it slow and then it'll feel amazing." Alice explained to her.

Amy rubbed Sarah's lower back and used the other hand to massage Sarah's breast. Sarah lifted her head and shoulders off of the bed and rested on her arms, turning to look at Amy's beautiful body next to her. She reached out and started rubbing Amy's bottom. Amy smiled at her and moved closer so Sarah could touch her more. Sarah took advantage and was able to glide her fingers up and down the crack of Amy's bottom. She used her finger to explore Amy's tight entrance, she pulled her hand back and lubed it up in her mouth again, she could taste Amy's ass on her finger, she wanted more. Sarah replaced her hand back on Amy's bottom and started to rub and enter her ass. Amy moaned in response. Amy moved herself in position of Sarah's bottom, she spread Sarah's ass open to allow Alice to concentrate on entering her. Alice rubbed the head of her strap-on cock up and down Sarah's bottom. She teased the tight opening with the head, making small circles and pressing the tip against the opening to tease it open.

Sarah moaned in response to Alice's teasing. She really liked having Amy with her as well, holding her cheeks wide open for Alice to enter her. She continued to play with Amy's butt while Alice began to push her cock inside. It felt so big, certainly bigger than her finger or Alice's tongue. She gasped and tried hard not to stiffen up, but to relax and push out instead of clamming up, which was what her body wanted her to do. She relaxed and did what she was supposed to do. Alice was so careful with her, and Amy was gently parting her cheeks while allowing her to massage her opening with her fingers.

As Alice entered her bottom, she paused and waited for Sarah to get used to the feeling of having something in her ass.

"Just breathe baby girl, just breathe. I'll keep it here until you're ready." Alice told her in a soft, comforting voice.

Sarah couldn't believe there was something so thick entering her bum. It definitely hurt a bit, but it felt good at the same time. She moaned loudly as the cock entered her. It felt like it just kept getting thicker as her taut hole expanded as the cock slid inside. She tried to breathe through it as she could feel her bottom expanding.

"Slow, Mommy, slowly." Sarah cried out.

"You're doing great baby, we're almost there. Just a little more, but it's as thick as it will get honey. Keep breathing and try to relax your bottom." Alice explained, comforting her.

She relaxed and just let it be there for a few seconds, letting her body adjust to this invader. Then she started to move her body back and forth very slowly to get used to the feeling of it moving in and out of her. It was tight, really tight, she hoped she didn't rip the cock off of Alice because she was too tight. Eventually, her body got used to the fullness and it did start to feel good, it felt really good as she slowly withdrew and impaled herself on her girlfriend's cock.

"Ok Mommy, please fuck me, just be gentle with me." Sarah cooed to Alice.

Alice smiled and placed her hands around Sarah's waist. Amy let Sarah's cheeks go and they closed around Alice's cock. She moved herself around and laid down on her stomach. She scooted her body back and spread her legs, she stopped once her ass was right under Sarah's chin. At first, Sarah laid her head down on Amy's bottom. The cheeks of her face pressed against the cheeks of Amy's bottom. She lifted her head and started to kiss Amy's cheeks, parting them with her hand, she could now see Amy's most private parts of her body. Her pussy lips tightly closed, her tight little ass like a perfect little knot just above it. Sarah ran her tongue around that little entrance, feeling the ridges of flesh and moved down to taste her pussy. Amy gasped with an intake of breath before moaning as Sarah moved her mouth between the two entrances. Sarah moaned into the cheeks of Amy's bottom as Alice moved a little faster in and out of her ass. Alice loved to watch the strap-on attached to her moving in and out of Sarah's tight ass. She was so wet and the feeling of the harness around her hips rubbed against her clit as she moved. She knew that she has to hold off from cumming immediately.

Todd watched all of this; his cock became rock hard as he did. He could have touch it to anything and he'd probably explode into orgasm just from the excitement alone. He wasn't sure where he fit in within the girl's threesome. If he was honest with himself, he was happy just watching the three of them, he was definitely the luckiest guy in the world.

Amy lifted her head, "Daddy, come here," her voice was a sexy moan. Todd moved closer to her and she reached out and grabbed his cock, guiding him down toward her mouth. Todd sat in front of her and opened his legs. He moved forward so that his cock was closer to Amy's mouth.

Amy began stroking Todd's cock and rubbing the head against her lips and her cheeks. She also flicked her moist tongue underneath the head. Todd shook feeling her hand and tongue on him. Amy started taking his cock into her mouth, slowly at first. She took just the tip, then put it back on her cheek. In the next moment, she would let the head in and she swirled her tongue around it before withdrawing it from her mouth. Again, she let him further and further into her mouth. She let him down her throat as far as she could before choking, moaning as she sucked on him with Sarah continuing to lick her pussy and her ass. Sarah's tongue was hitting all of her most sensitive spots. Every time her tongue returned to Amy's ass; Sarah would push it in just a little.

Todd wasn't sure if it was Amy's mouth, or maybe the sight of Alice taking Sarah's ass for the first time, along with Sarah's face buried in Amy's ass, or just looking down to see his girlfriend's lips wrapped around his cock, he knew he was going to cum. He loved the feeling, but yet, he didn't want this to end. He loved what he was seeing, he was really in love with Amy, but now his feelings had started to develop for Alice. He hoped that soon, his feelings would spread to Sarah.

Alice, pulling Sarah's bottom against her, was nearly there herself watching Sarah's ass spread before her, Sarah's tight hole opening up, taking her cock inside, hearing her muffled moans from between Amy's cheeks. Watching her tongue her lover and watching Todd getting a blowjob from Amy's mouth, drove her wild. She reached down and pulled the strap tighter, spreading the lips of her pussy, pressing against her clit. She let out a series of loud moans as her body exploded into orgasm.

Upon hearing Alice's cries of passion, Todd couldn't hold back. He thrust his cock down Amy's throat, nearly gagging her as she withdrew her mouth, she wrapped her hand around his exposed shaft, gripped him and stroked him to orgasm, she wanted to taste him.

"Fuck, Amy! I'm cumming!" Todd shouted and his body shook as he reached his climax. He felt his cock shoot spurt after spurt of hot cum into Amy's supple mouth.

Amy knew his orgasm was coming even before he shouted. When he did, she felt his cock explode in her mouth. Hot streams of cum hit the back of her mouth and slid down her throat. She loved the way Todd tasted, she loved pleasing him and making him cum. As much as she knew she was his, he was also hers. Sarah's mouth on, and in, her pussy and her ass was making it near impossible to last much longer. As she swallowed a mouthful of Todd's cum, she began to cum herself. She pushed her bottom into Sarah's face and her orgasm quaked through her body, surging, what felt like, every nerve in her body all at once.

She cried out in pleasure, "Oh, oh, oh yes Sarah, eat me, eat my holes!" She shouted out as her body shook and she could feel her pussy flood with her juices.

Sarah reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit furiously, she could feel the strap-on that Alice was wearing thrusting in and out of her tight bum. She couldn't believe how good it felt, she thought she would never be able to take anything up her ass without a lot of pain. As she rubbed her clit, her orgasm began building quickly. She thrust her hips back and forth, matching Alice's rhythm. Amy started moaning, Sarah knew she was close. She buried her tongue in Amy's bottom, gave her clit all she had and screamed out into Amy's cheeks. She was cumming, but it was more than that, this felt so much more powerful than what she'd ever felt before. A tidal wave of pleasure overtook her body. She kepy on crying out in pleasure.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me, fuck me hard, oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" She exclaimed, her voice rising. As her orgasm took control over her body, she felt herself get very wet, then her lower abdomen tightened up and exploded yet again with a surge. She was cumming for a second time as Alice fucked her ass as hard and fast as she could. Sarah felt her body explode and she felt a surge of liquid burst out of her, she was squirting, something that hadn't ever happen before.

"Oh my god yes, baby, squirt for Mommy!" Alice cried out feeling Sarah burst of juices against her.

Sarah's body seemed to almost go into a spasm or a seizure, but it was one of pleasure. She couldn't do anything to stop her body from bucking against Alice. Alice held her by the hips and pulled her against her own body until she felt Sarah's body relax and collapse down onto the bed. Alice slowly withdrew the dildo from Sarah's ass slowly. She moved next to Sarah and held and kissed her. Todd and Amy were stunned by what they just witnessed.

"What was that?" Sarah asked inquisitively.

"You squirted baby girl. Has that ever happened to you before when you've cum?" Alice answered and questioned.

Sarah shook her head, "No, is it bad?" she asked

"Are you kidding, that's amazing." Amy answered. Todd and Alice both nodded in agreement.

"I'm the luckiest girl around. I've got a squirter on my hands." Alice smiled and kissed Sarah deeply. Todd moved next to Amy, her behind was still under Sarah's face. They all moved toward the center of the bed. Sarah and Amy in the middle surrounded by Todd and Alice on either end. The foursome held each other. Alice's arm on top of Sarah and Amy's stomach. Todd reciprocated and held Alice's hand.

Eventually, they all got up, cleaned up themselves, and remade the bed with fresh sheets. They all got back into bed with each other. Resuming their positions from earlier. They were all so spent and content that they only spoke a bit before falling asleep. They woke up the following morning, still content as they were the previous night.

"So, um, are we, like a foursome now?" Sarah asked.

"I guess so?" Amy answered, but not sounding totally confident.

"I've thought about this a bit," Todd began. "What we have is amazing, and I really don't ever want to lose it."

"But..." Alice added.

"No, no but. I want us to figure out how we can stay together as a foursome, for the rest of our lives. I mean it, I never want to lose any of you." Todd stated

"I don't know how we could do that. We'd have to all get apartments near one another after graduation, then what? We buy houses near one another?" Alice didn't like the practicality of what she had said, but she couldn't see any other way. "We should just keep this up as long as we can while we can. But, eventually, we'll probably go our separate ways." She added.

"Well, how about this," Todd started. "How about we get a two-room apartment rather than each couple getting a one bedroom. We can figure out what city or town to move to based on what everyone wants to be. Then, I'll find the medical schools close by and apply to them. We'll need a list of a few places we'd like. Once I graduate from med school, and begin working, we can save up to afford a house. Instead of each couple trying to buy a house, how about we just buy one big house. We could potentially have four salaries.

"You'd be willing to do that?" Sarah and Alice seemed to ask the same question in unison.

Todd looked at Amy and they both nodded in agreement. "We'll have to work on the details, but yeah? Sure, it's a bit unconventional, but we can make it work." Todd replied.

"I'm truly home." Sarah said with a smile and some tears welling up in her eyes. "I love you; I love all of you.

Alice moved forward and kissed her deeply. The four of them sat in bed together and talked about their plans and what they'd like to do and how to go about it.

"Todd? Your family isn't going to like our little arrangement, are they?" Amy asked.

"Hmm, probably not." Todd replied. "Let's plan on a visit to their house and we'll just have to show them," Todd continued. The group planned to make a trip to Todd's family's house over the next holiday break. "We'll have to see what arrangement we can come to with them," he said and the four of them formed a circle of their naked bodies on the bed caressing one another infatuated with each member of their foursome.