Amy's Birthday Week Ch. 02

Story Info
Tuesday: Amy meets a married man.
4k words
4.6
13.6k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: welcome to the second installment in the adventures of Amy, a young lady with a taste for older men. You should probably read part 1 first if you haven't already.)

(Author's note II: once again, this story is set in the early summer of 1993, a time when I myself was not yet alive. Apologies for any historical inaccuracies that may have crept in.)

***

Amy Lefebvre woke up on Tuesday morning, the day after her eighteenth birthday, feeling extremely pleased.

Her first night of adulthood had gone just as she had planned, finally allowing herself to indulge her long-held desire to give her young body up to a much older man. She'd gone to the local bar, taking advantage of her newly-minted ability to legally purchase alcohol, and had immediately ser her eyes on a thirty-six-year-old man named Pete.

They'd gone back to his place, where he'd given her two orgasms, one with his mouth and one with his penis, before cumming on her stomach. It had been simple, straightforward, but extremely enjoyable. Everything she'd hoped for from her first adult encounter. She'd cleaned herself up afterwards, gotten dressed, and given him one last kiss as she left his apartment, saying, "Maybe I'll see you around again."

It seemed likely that she would; she planned on continuing to patronize the Angry Moose on a regular basis, and he'd said that he often did the same. She hoped they wouldn't run into each other too soon, however. She wanted to be able to expand her horizons with a wide variety of men in the coming weeks, and that might be a little awkward with one of her past lovers around.

Two weeks; she had the house all to herself for two weeks. Her father had taken a much-needed vacation from work, fulfilling his own longstanding desire to visit the Maritimes and granting her birthday wish for a taste of independence in one fell swoop. He'd always been good at multi-tasking (an essential skill for any parent, particularly a single one.)

After leaving Pete's place, she'd walked the short distance back to the bar, picked up her father's car, and driven home. She'd spent most of the preceding day (not to mention the several days beforehand) in a state of heightened excitement, and after finally achieving release had found herself quite exhausted. She'd drifted off into any easy, satisfied sleep shortly after arriving home, and woke early the next morning feeling thoroughly rested.

She silently stretched her limbs and got up out of bed, walking across the room without bothering to cover up her petite, naked body. She pushed up the window and leaned forward, bringing her crossed arms to rest on the sill. She felt her nipples harden in the fresh morning air. Her bedroom window faced the backyard, so it was unlikely that anyone would see her. Although, to be honest, she didn't particularly care if anyone did. In fact, there was at least one person who she hoped might look up at this very moment, catching a glimpse of young body in the window...

And so, inevitably, her thoughts returned once more to Grant McNeely. The devastatingly handsome 53-year-old widower who lived next door. The man who had been the star of her wildest fantasies for as long as she'd had fantasies.

When she'd decided to dedicate her first weeks of adulthood to sexual encounters with older men, he'd been her ultimate goal. Her white whale. She had no idea if it would ever happen--if he'd be interested, if she'd ever work up the nerve to try to bring her dreams to life, so many ifs--but it was, in essence, the motivation behind the whole affair. To sleep with enough men, to gain enough experience, to become the sort of lover who could impress Grant McNeely. And to make him hers.

It probably wouldn't happen. She knew that. But just the thought of it made her go weak. She shivered and turned from the window, withdrawing back into the house. It was immediately clear that if she hoped to be able to focus on getting anything done today, she would need to take care of some things first.

She lay back down on the bed and reached a hand in between her legs. She was already getting quite wet. It was astonishing how quickly that would happen when she turned her thoughts to her neighbour. She gasped as she began to rub circles around her clit, picturing him in the room with her. His strong-jawed, silver-haired face above her, his thick arms on either side of her, his muscular frame thrusting itself into her, claiming her teenage body as his own.

It wasn't long before she felt an orgasm exploding through her; she let out a small scream as she clenched her legs together, arching her back and then collapsing down onto the sheets, breathing heavily. Maybe such a fantasy would never happen in real life, it was true. But after last night, it felt more attainable than it ever had before. With a renewed focus, she got up and walked down the hall to the bathroom, ready to shower and begin her day.

***

In truth, she had very few real responsibilities to attend to. She didn't have a job. She wasn't planning on starting university in September, instead opting to spend the next year working, saving some money and figuring out more definitively what she wanted the next chapter in her life to be. The plan had always been to take a couple of weeks off after high school, though, to relax and enjoy herself a little before beginning the hunt for gainful employment. Her father's two-week vacation had only solidified those plans. She didn't want anything to interfere with her man-hunting during the time she was alone.

That didn't mean she intended to spend every minute of every day trying to get laid, of course. In fact, she figured she would probably take things easy for most of the day, then return to the Moose in the evening to see if she could score another guy.

So she spent most of the day in a leisurely fashion, reading in the morning, then making herself lunch, then calling up her two best girlfriends, Daisy Choi and Mary Gilder, inviting them over to spend the afternoon.

"So, how was your trip to the Moose last night, eh?" asked Daisy as she sat down on the living room couch. "Was legal beer all it's cracked up to be? Or is it just not the same now that it's no longer illicit?" Amy had to laugh at that.

"Oh, I had a pretty good time. In fact, I think I might go back tonight."

"Alone again?" said Mary. "What is it they got that's so great over there?"

"I don't know," said Amy, "I just enjoy the crowd. Seeing who's there, what they're doing, what they're talking about. People watching, y'know?" Amy wasn't quite ready to confide the true reasons for her visits. She loved Mary and Daisy dearly, and hoped to some day be able to give them the full story. But for now it was all too new. She needed establish herself a little more, to have enough confidence in her new self to be able to admit it to them.

"Well, if people is what you're looking for, wait till you here this," said Daisy. "Luke Nixon's having a big party at his place this Friday night. Sounds like a whole bunch of people from school will be there. You guys in to go? It should be pretty great."

"Hmm, I don't know," said Amy, "that does sound like fun, but there's lots of other stuff I was hoping to do in the evenings this week..."

"Oh, what," said Daisy, "like hanging out alone at a bar? When did you turn into a middle-aged man? Come on! This could be your last chance to, I don't know, bang a football player or something. These are essential high school experiences you're missing out on!"

"I know, I know," said Amy, "and I promise that later on this summer the three of us will have a ton of fun together. But these two weeks, with my dad gone, it's just... different. I can't really explain it right now, there's just some stuff that I really gotta do. For my own sake. Stuff that I've been wanting to do forever. Needing to do. Important stuff."

"Wow," said Mary, "that's... a lot to hear. Definitely not what I expected. But hey, if what you're getting up to is so important, then you should do it. I don't want to get in your way."

"I just wish you'd tell us a little more specifically what it is that you're getting up to!" said Daisy.

"I will, soon, I promise," said Amy. "But, till then, I guess you guys'll have the football players all to yourselves at Luke's party. I'm sure you'll be able to keep them entertained."

"Oh, I don't know," said Mary, "I'm sure they're all starting to get bored of getting head from Daisy at this point, it happens so often..."

Daisy threw a pillow at her head, and all three of them collapsed into laughter.

***

That conversation was still on Amy's mind as she sat at the bar at the Angry Moose later that night. I'm so lucky to have friends like them, she thought. She wanted to share her activities with them, she really did, but she worried about their reaction. What if they thought she was a freak? A pervert? She wouldn't be able to handle their rejection.

Best not to think like that now. She had other matters to attend to. Much more pleasant matters.

The same bartender who had served her the night before was working again. He'd raised an eyebrow as she walked in the door, clearly surprised to see her back again so soon. The place was slightly more crowded than it had been on her first night here. On that first visit she had set her eyes on a man immediately, but was now feeling a little more comfortable with the situation and decided to take her time, sitting down in the centre of the bar alone and taking in the ambience. She had drained an entire beer and asked for a second before she seriously started considering approaching anyone.

While there were a number of unaccompanied men in the establishment, one in particular caught her eye fairly quickly. He too was seated at the bar, a few stools over from her. He wore glasses and a business suit, and had neatly styled short brown hair. Very respectable looking. Whereas Pete, her lover of the night before, seemed like he probably worked in a factory or something, this guy clearly held some kind of office job. He carried himself with a certain air of importance, something else Pete had lacked. She wasn't trying to denigrate Pete with these observations; her goal was to sample a wide variety of men. See everything the world had to offer.

The guy had barely glanced in her direction in the time she'd been sitting there, but she decided to try to break the ice.

"What's a guy like you doing drinking here all alone?" she called from her seat. He looked over at her.

"Well," he said, looking her up and down, "tonight was my first night on my own in a while. Nothing to do, nowhere to be, no one to see. So I figured, why not head out to the bar? It's been ages since I've been able to.

"I think a better question," he continued, "is what's a pretty young lady like you doing drinking here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking for interesting company," she said. "Do you mind if I come sit over there?"

"Not at all," he said, gesturing to the stool next to his own. She got up and moved a few places down to take it.

"So when you say this was your first night on your own in a while," she said, "what does that mean, exactly?"

"Well, the wife and kids are out of town for the next week. Visiting family in BC. With three little kids, normally I'm pretty busy in the evenings."

Finding out that this man had a wife, a family, did nothing to dissuade her desire to sleep with him. In fact, in a way, it only increased it; this presented a whole new challenge, a new layer to the story, the game she was playing. Oh God, I am a bad person? she briefly wondered. She brushed the thought aside. If this man was truly committed to his wife, she wouldn't be able to make him cheat. If anything was to happen, it would be because he was already looking to cheat. And that certainly wouldn't be her fault. If he wanted to cheat, he'd do it with someone. Might as well be her, she told herself.

"I'm Amy," she said.

"Scott," he said in reply.

"Well, Scott," she said, "you look like a real important man. What is it you do?"

"Oh, nothing all that exciting," he said. "I'm a financial advisor at the CIBC."

"Ooh, a money man," she said, hoping she sounded flirtatious.

"Yeah, it pays pretty good. Puts food on the table and a roof up top."

"And is that all you spend your money on?" she asked. "Food and lodging? Surely there must be something you do for fun."

"Well, like I said, I'm usually pretty busy. Between work and the family I don't really get a ton of time to just enjoy myself. I guess that's why the best idea I could come up with tonight was 'go to a bar alone.'"

"Well," said Amy, "I for one think that was a great idea. It means I got to meet you!"

"Heheh, thanks," said Scott. "Yeah, I guess it's been a while since I had a pretty young girl walk up and start a conversation with me."

"Hmm, isn't your wife all the pretty girl you need?" she was testing boundaries.

"Oh, well, of course," he said quickly. "It's just that, you know, with the kids and everything, we're always pretty busy, and pretty tired. We don't often get the chance to, uh, you know, not anymore. So yeah, some attention is pretty nice." He seemed a little nervous as he spoke, but maintained his composure. Having planted some seeds, Amy decided to change the subject.

"You seem like the kind of guy who pays attention to the news," she said. "Big week, eh? What do you think of the new prime minister?"

"Well, I like her personally," he said, "but I'm still not convinced I'll be voting for the PCs come the fall. We'll see."

"I'm real excited," said Amy, "this'll be the first election that I get to vote in!"

"Oh really?" said Scott. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen," she said. "In fact, I just turned eighteen yesterday. My last day of high school was Friday."

"Wow, that's crazy. I definitely would have guessed you were a little older," he said. "Happy birthday."

"Thanks!" she said. "Yeah, I'd say I'm enjoying adulthood so far."

"Well, we'll see how long that lasts," he said with a small chuckle.

"And how about you, then?" said Amy. Having eased off some of the pressure, she began circling back for the kill. "How old are you?"

"I turned forty last month," said Scott.

"Wow," said Amy, "that's a big one." She paused a moment, taking a long sip of her beer. "Sounds to me like the perfect time for a midlife crisis."

"A midlife crisis?"

"Sure," she said, "A guy gets to be about your age, his life maybe isn't as much fun as it used to be, so he does something big to try and recapture his youth."

"Something big?" he said with a smile. "Such as?"

"Oh, you know," Amy went on, relishing this dance of words, "taking off across the country on a motorcycle. Getting an electric guitar and keeping the neighbourhood up all night." She stopped and drained her glass before making her final thrust.

"Fucking high school girls."

He was left speechless by that. Which was exactly her intent. Several seconds passed in silence as he processed her words, a variety of emotions crossing his face. He wanted it, she knew, but he wasn't sure how to proceed.

"So, what do you say?" she leaned in close and spoke softly. "You want to feel this eighteen-year-old pussy wrapped around your forty-year-old dick?"

"I do," he said quickly, almost in a whisper, "but... my wife."

"Your wife's not here," Amy soothed. "It's just this once. She'll never know. Come on, I'll bet it's been a long while since you were properly satisfied. Especially by someone as young and hot as me."

"Okay," he said finally. She grinned.

"Pay for your drink and then take me out to your car." He nodded wordlessly and did just that.

***

He led her out into the parking lot, holding her right hand in his left.

"That's me," he said, indicating a white Pontiac minivan.

"Oh yeah," she said with a laugh, "you definitely need this if you're driving a car like that."

"Hey, I like it," he said defensively. "It's been good to me."

"Well," said Amy, "I bet you'll like it a whole lot more after tonight. Get in the back seat."

He pulled open the van's sliding door and did as she'd instructed. She went to follow, but then stopped, considering. Feeling increasingly daring, she decided to give him a bit of a show first. She turned away from the van--which had the added bonus of allowing her to make sure there was no one watching--and leaned forward. She undid her jean shorts and slid them off, along with her panties, shaking her bare ass at him as they dropped to the ground. She heard him groan behind her. She turned around as she stepped out of her bottoms and climbed into the van, leaving them where they lay. She closed the door behind her.

"Like what you see?" she said.

"Oh, very much," said Scott.

Amy knelt on the van floor in front of him as he fumbled with his belt, trying to get his pants off as quickly as possible. She laughed as they pulled them off together.

He was a bit of a funny sight, to be honest, still dressed in his shirt, tie, and jacket but naked below the waist. Grinning, she grabbed his rapidly hardening cock in one hand, then lowered her head and began to suck, slowly at first but with increasing vigour. He leaned his head back and groaned deeply, putting one hand on the back of her head, guiding her up and down. After a while she raised her head up again and flashed another smile at him.

"Mmm, you like that?" she said. "Do I suck your cock good?"

"Oh yeah," he said, his eyes still closed.

"Bet it's been a long time since your wife did this for you," she said evilly. She wasn't about to let him forget that he was cheating with her. She closed her own eyes then and took him into her mouth again, going faster now than ever before. She had her left hand resting at the base of his shift, and she raised up her right to cup his balls.

His moans were getting louder and louder, clearly building towards a climax. He was loving this, and so was she. She loved everything about this situation: the fact that he was old enough to be her father. The fact that he was a father, that he had children with another woman. That he was still married to that woman, but had chosen her anyway. That they were doing this in the back seat of a car in a bar parking lot, where someone could discover them at any time. It all played right into her kinkiest fantasies, and she could feel herself getting so wet that it was dripping down her legs. She was practically squirming in anticipation.

"God damn," said Scott, "God damn, if you keep that up, I'm gonna cum soon." She stopped what she was doing.

"Hmm, not yet," said Amy, wagging her finger in mock disapproval. "I believe you were promised some pussy first." And with that, she climbed up onto the seat, straddling him, and slowly lowered her body down onto his, taking his full length into her shaved cunt.

They both let out long, low moans as he entered her. She leaned her body forward, wrapping her arms around his neck bringing her head to rest next to his. He placed both his hands on her hips and began moving her tiny body up and down.

"Oh yeah," she gasped into his ear, "that's it, fuck me. Move my body how you want it. Use me. I'm yours." She began moving her legs now, actively riding him, picking up speed. She kept talking, her thoughts moving in kinkier and kinkier directions.

"You like that, hmm? You like fucking little teen girls behind your wife's back?" She really wanted to rub it in, to remind Scott of just what a pervert he was being. "She'd hate it if she knew, wouldn't she? But you can't help yourself, 'cause this pussy's too good."

12