Amy's Birthday Week Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat back up to look him in the eyes. He looked to be enjoying her dirty talk was much as she was. She tried squeezing herself even tighter around him.

"Yeah, feels good, doesn't it?" she went on. "Better than hers, I bet. Tighter than hers. I bet it's been a long time since you had pussy this good." He was fucking her harder and harder now.

"Come on, say it," she said. "I want you to tell me how good I feel."

"God, yes," he said, "you feel amazing. So fucking tight." He screwed up his face intensely.

"I can't hold back anymore," he said. "I'm gonna cum real soon."

"Do it," she said, a smile spreading across her face. "Fill me up. Cum in my little teenage cunt."

He lost all control when she said that. Groaning louder than ever before, he gave one final upward thrust, and then she felt him explode inside her, which pushed her over the edge as well. She leaned forward again, muffling her scream by shoving her face into his shoulder. His orgasm seemed to go on forever, pumping more and more cum into her. She could feel it overflowing, dripping back out of her and into his lap.

"Oh wow," said Amy, breathing hard, "that was a lot. You must have been real pent up."

"You have no idea," said Scott.

"Well, glad I could give you some release," she said, still smiling. Gingerly, she lifted herself off of him. As she did so, she put a hand between her legs, catching his load as it leaked out of her. Once she had caught the majority of it, she brought her hand up to her face and slurped the hot semen from her palm. Then looked down at him, seeing that his cock and balls were covered in his own excess cum. She knelt down again and began licking him all over, cleaning up as much cum as she could. Finally, she stood back up again, wiping her mouth with a giggle.

"Wow, you are really something else," he said. "This has definitely been a night to remember."

"Well, maybe we can do it again sometime," she said. Then she turned, opened the door, and stepped out of the van. Her shorts and underwear were still lying right where she'd left them. She stepped down into them and pulled them up, making sure to bend as over as she did so, giving Scott one last view of her ass and her still-dripping pussy.

Amy walked wordlessly across the parking lot towards her own car. She could feel still more cum squishing around in her panties. She'd worry about laundry tomorrow, she figured. She sat down behind the wheel and began the short drive through the streets back home, once again very pleased with how the evening had turned out.

Definitely a level-up from last night, she thought, I wonder if I'll be able to top it again tomorrow?

To Be Continued...

12