Amy's Birthday Week Ch. 03

Story Info
Wednesday: Amy has a rough threesome.
4.8k words
4.22
12.2k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: this is, as the title suggests, the third chapter in my ongoing series Amy's Birthday Week, following the adventures of young Amy Lefebvre in the week following her eighteenth birthday. You should probably read the previous chapters first. Just a warning, things get a little rougher in this one than they have before. If that's not your thing, feel free to check out now. Maybe we'll see you again next time.)

(Author's note II: this story is set in the summer of 1993. That doesn't actually come up much in this chapter, but it's useful to remember.)

***

Amy was beginning to wish these two weeks would go on forever.

Not really, of course; a part of her looked forward to her father's return home. It probably wouldn't be long, in the grand scheme of things, before they weren't living together anymore, and she wanted to enjoy the time they had left. And truthfully, as much as she was enjoying her days filled with laziness and hedonism, she really was looking forward to finding herself a job in the near future. Getting a taste of what the world out there was really like.

But for now, the laziness and hedonism were pretty fantastic. She could sleep as late as she wanted in the mornings; fill her days with whatever frivolities struck her fancy; and then of course, best of all were the evenings.

Amy Lefebvre had just turned eighteen, had just finished high school, and was taking advantage of these first two responsibility-free weeks of adulthood to experience her most secret desire: sexual encounters with men who were decades older than herself. The boys her own age had never done anything for her; it was guys in their thirties, forties, and even fifties that got her motor running. The past two nights had been a wonderful introduction to her new sex life, and with any luck Wednesday would continue her streak.

At eight o'clock that night, she was sitting on a barstool at the Angry Moose, the pub where she was rapidly becoming a regular, nursing a beer and casually surveying the room. Each night that she came here she found herself a little more relaxed, a little more unhurried than the night before. She seemed to be truly finding her element. And that wasn't all she'd found at the Moose.

She'd gone home with a shy man named Pete (age 36) on Monday, and then had sex in the parking lot of this very establishment with a straightlaced banker named Scott (age 40), a married man whose family were out of town, on Tuesday. She wondered if she'd be able to push the envelope even farther today.

She'd been at the bar nearly an hour now, just sitting silently, watching what went on around her. No one had jumped out at her so far as a particularly promising candidate, but she was learning to be patient about these things. There were guys in the room, of course, and most of them were a good bit older than her, it was true, but everyone who was around now seemed... safe. That had been exactly what she'd been looking for when she'd picked Pete out of the crowd on Monday night, but now, she was looking for something a little wilder.

Look at me, she thought, laughing at herself, two days into this and I'm ready to get dangerous. What's it gonna take to get me excited by the end of next week? She took another sip of her drink.

All of a sudden, she was snapped from her reverie by a loud noise down the bar from her. She turned to see two rough-looking, bearded men, dressed in worn jeans and flannel shirts and trucker caps, loudly ordering shots of whiskey from the bartender. They'd just walked in. Just by looking at them, Amy predicted with about eighty percent certainty that they'd arrived in a very noisy pickup truck, probably with a suspension lift. They were the kind of guys her dad would have called "yahoos."

He always said the word with a certain contempt; he didn't have a very high opinion of that kind of person. Amy had always reflexively agreed with him, but now, watching these two men from across the room, she felt a certain fascination. They way they took up more space than they needed to, talked and laughed far more loudly than was necessary, openly made comments about other patrons within earshot. Their general disregard for everyone around them was, strangely enough, sparking her imagination. She wondered how they would treat a woman, in bed. Without much respect, certainly, that was clear enough. And she found that thought... strangely attractive?

Could these guys be the touch of danger and excitement that she was craving? She bit her lip, feeling rather more nervous and unsure of herself than she had a moment earlier. She wondered how they would react if she went over to them. Would she be able to convince one of them to abandon his buddy and leave with her? The taller one, who seemed to be the "leader" (for lack of a better word) had particularly caught her eye. The more she thought things over, the more attractive he got. Surely he'd ditch his friend if a teen girl propositioned him? He didn't seem like a man with a lot of scruples.

Making up her mind, she got up from her stool and walked, slowly and deliberately, down the bar towards the two men. They were very engaged in their conversation and didn't seem to notice her, even when she came right up to them. She looked for an opportunity to interject. Finally, there was a lull in the laughter as the two of them took sips of their drinks simultaneously.

"My, my, aren't you guys something?" said Amy, positioning herself between them.

"And what do ya mean by that, girlie?" asked the taller one, looking her up and down. He didn't even try to hide his leer.

"Oh, it's just that you seem a lot more interesting than anyone else here," she said. "The life of the party, I guess you could say. I'm Amy."

"I'm Eric," he said, "and that's Rod." Rod just nodded at her. He seemed reluctant to speak to her for some reason.

"And what brings you fellas in here tonight?"

"Well, we work over at the cement factory," said Eric. "Shift work. Lotta weird hours. So today's basically our Friday. We got the next few days off after this."

"Oh yeah, nice!" said Amy.

"And what about you?" said Eric. "What brings a young lady like you out here tonight?"

"Well," she said, "I just recently turned eighteen, and I've been coming in here a lot since then. I find I quite like this place. You meet so many interesting people here."

"And what is it that you find so interesting about us?"

"Well, you're different from the kind of people I usually hang out with. A little rougher, you know? I like meeting different kinds of people."

"Oh, so what, we're just a curiosity then?" said Rod with a sneer. He really didn't seem to like her.

"Now, now, be nice," said Eric. "I'm sure there's plenty of folks who'd enjoy the company with young Amy here tonight, but she's choosing to spend a little time with us. Now, ain't that nice of her?" Rod only grunted in response.

"Well, don't be too nice now. Seeing you guys expressing yourselves freely was why I wanted to come over in the first place."

"'Expressing ourselves freely'?" said Eric with a snort of laughter.

"Sorry," said Amy, "I'm just out of high school, I guess I still think of things in educational terms sometimes."

"Boy, you're something else," he said. Then he looked her in the eyes, fixing her with a hard stare. "Why'd you really come over here?"

She felt her heart flutter as his eyes bored into her. She shifted her weight slightly and bit at her lower lip. She had been planning on continuing the conversation a while longer before coming to this point, but the look on his face demanded an entirely truthful answer.

"I came over here because I want to have sex with you," she said in a small voice.

"Do ya now?" Eric was smiling hugely. Rod's expression hadn't changed.

"Yeah, I do," she said. "And I don't want you to go easy on me. I want you to throw me around like a doll. Take out all your frustrations on me. I want you to really give me a proper fuck."

"And you're sure that's what you want? If I say yes, I don't want you backing out later when things get too scary for you."

"I'm sure," she said.

"Well, alright," said Eric, standing up. "What say we get out of here?"

"Aw, come on, man!" said Rod, looking frustrated. "We just got here! What am I supposed to do now?"

"You could come with," said Eric, completely casually. This seemed to take his friend by surprise. It surprised Amy too.

"Oh, um, well--" began Amy, but Eric cut her off.

"I didn't ask you," he said sharply. He turned back to Rod. "What do ya say? Want to come enjoy this tight piece of ass with me?"

He grabbed her by the shoulders as he spoke, spinning her tiny body around and squeezing her butt with his other hand. She let out a small squeak as he did so. He towered over her; he must have been over a foot taller than she was, and probably weighed about twice as much as her. Once he got going, there would be nothing she could do to stop him. The thought turned her on like crazy.

Rod sat silent for several moments, considering, the look on his face as sour as ever. He drained the last of his drink before finally speaking.

"Yeah, sure, what the hell," he said. "I suppose an opportunity like this doesn't come along every day."

They got up, paid for their drinks, and made their way to the door. Amy walked silently, flanked by the two men. She had very rapidly bitten off more than she'd initially bargained for, but strangely enough, she found that she wasn't worried. No, instead she just found herself to be incredibly excited. This was shaping up to be the most interesting night she'd had yet.

***

In the parking lot, she found, unsurprisingly, that the guys were leading her towards a large, well-used pickup truck. It had only a single row of seats, so she'd be riding in the middle, it seemed.

"So, how old are you guys?" she asked as she stepped up into the truck.

"Thirty-eight," said Eric.

"Thirty-seven," said Rod.

"Probably a little older than you're used to, eh?" said Eric, grinning wickedly as he started the ignition.

"Oh, you might be surprised," said Amy, smiling slyly herself. "I've had older."

"Well, you are a little slut, aren't you?"

"Mm-hmm," she said. "God, I am so fucking wet right now."

"Oh yeah? Let's see about that," said Rod from her other side. He reached a hand up her skirt, pushed her panties aside, and rubbed two fingers across her lips a few times before roughly shoving them inside her. She gasped as he did so.

"Oh, she's not lyin'!" he said. He thrust his fingers in and out of her a few times, then pulled out and brought his hand up to her mouth, making her taste herself. Amy's eyes rolled back in her head at this unexpected intrusion. She felt him grab her by the wrist and move her hand to his own lap, and looking down she saw that he had undone his pants. She grabbed his erect penis and began jerking him off as they drove through the streets.

"Hey, girl, don't forget about me now," said Eric.

"As long as you promise to keep your eyes on the road," said Amy, laughing as she turned around. She reached down and unzipped his pants as well, awkwardly shimmying them down his seated body. She finally managed to pull them down enough to expose his dick, and then involuntarily froze as she registered what she saw.

Eric definitely had the largest penis she had seen yet in her young life. Eight and a half inches long and extremely thick, she was in awe of it. She slowly ran her hand up and down it, trying to take in every inch of it, wondering how she would fit it inside her.

"Like what you see?" said Eric with an air of supreme confidence. She nodded in response and leaned forward, awkwardly shifting her body in the crowded cab until she was able to bring her mouth down on him. She stretched her jaws as wide as they could go to engulf the head, and tried to relax the muscles of her neck to be able to take in as much of the shaft as possible. She started slowly, taking in just the first few inches at first, bobbing her head cautiously up and down.

"Aw, come on now, girlie, I know you can do better than that!" he said, and put one hand on the back of her head, forcing her further and further down.

It was so much larger than anything she'd ever had in her mouth before. She concentrated hard, trying to suppress her gag reflex, to take it all in, to do everything in her power to please this man who was clearly revelling in her discomfort. Every time she felt certain that she was about to choke, he would ease up slightly, just enough for her to catch half a breath before pushing her down again.

Finally, it got to be too much, and she pushed herself up, coughing. Eric laughed as she did so. She wiped her mouth as she recovered her composure, but was still breathing heavily when she felt Rod grabbing her from behind.

"Alright, bitch, my turn," he said, and she let loose another yelp of surprise as he pulled her whole body over until she was seated on his lap, facing away from him. He lifted her ass up, grabbed the base of his cock, and lowered her down, plunging himself into her. She moaned and leaned forward, bracing herself against the dashboard, and began to ride him there in the passenger seat.

"Oh fuck," she said, "Oh fuck." Rod wasn't nearly as big as Eric was, but he was still thrusting into her for all she was worth, holding her by the hips and pounding into her again and again. She could feel an orgasm beginning to build with her, getting closer and closer... and then, all of a sudden, everything stopped.

"What, what happened?" she panted, desperate to know why her pleasure had been interrupted.

"We're here," said Eric, shifting the truck into park and turning the key. As he stepped out of the door, she saw that they had pulled into the driveway of a small bungalow.

"Time to move this party inside," said Rod, shifting underneath her and pulling out of her dripping pussy. Before Amy had fully recovered her bearings Eric suddenly appeared at the passenger door next to her. He reached down, grabbed her, and pulled her from the cab, literally throwing her whole body up over one shoulder. He carried her up the driveway and into the house, and Rod followed.

"Alright," said Eric as they entered a shabbily furnished living room, "now that my buddy's got this cunt nice and warmed up, let's see what you got." He lowered her down so that she was facing him, with her legs on either side of him, her body still in his arms, fully off the ground. She was completely at his mercy, almost powerless to move on her own. They were both still clothed, his pants having been pushed only partly down. She looked into his hard eyes as she felt the head of his massive member begin to push its way past her lower lips.

And then it kept going... and going... and going.

Every time she felt certain that she must have taken it all in by now, it would go in still farther. It was nothing she'd ever felt before. Finally, finally, she felt his balls pushing against her entrance as she took the last of his length into her. Then, with his hands on her ass and her legs atop his elbows, he began to move back and forth into her, not making much effort to be gentle.

"Oh god," said Amy, "yeah, that's it, destroy my teen pussy!" Her ability to form coherent sentences rapidly dissipated after that, and she carried on moaning wordlessly as he bounced her up and down on his cock.

"Yeah, that's how you like it, isn't it?" he growled. "You like me roughing up your tight little cunt?" She nodded in response. She could once again feel herself close to cumming. He continued to pound her relentlessly, and before she knew it one of the most intense orgasms of her life was tearing through her body. She felt every part of her tightening at once. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her throat let loose with a scream that pushed the upper frequencies of human hearing.

Gradually, her extreme reactions subsided. He pulled out of her and set her down. She collapsed as soon as he'd let go of her, her legs still shaking too much to hold her weight. She lay in a crumpled heap on the carpeted floor, Eric standing over her, looking cockier than ever.

"Alright, I'm tagging out," he said. "Your turn."

Amy had been so fully engrossed in the fucking she'd just gotten that she had almost forgotten that Rod was still in the room too. He'd been standing off to the side, watching and stroking himself. He'd taken his clothes off without her noticing. He stepped over to her now, reaching down and grabbing her roughly by the hair. She let out a small yelp of pain and got to her feet unsteadily.

"Okay, okay," she said, "just give me a minute--" she was cut off suddenly when Rod smacked her across the face with an open palm. She gasped in shock. Her cheek stung. No one had ever treated her like this before.

"Shut the fuck up, whore," said Rod, his tone of voice not changing; he sounded just as sullen as ever. "You take what I give you and you don't complain." He slapped her again, eliciting another cry of pain and surprise.

"You think you're better than me, you little bitch?" he went on, yanking hard on her hair. "I seen the way you been looking at me."

"No, I don't," she managed to gasp.

"What's that?" he said.

"No, I don't think I'm better than you," said Amy, a little more loudly. "Please... please use my body." He looked like he almost smiled at that.

"Get naked," he said, finally letting go of her hair, and she quickly began stripping off her shirt, bra, skirt, and panties. "Shoes too," he added, and she removed her shoes and socks as well. Once she stood there before him, completely nude, he pushed her down onto one of the couches, climbed on top of her, raised her legs up onto his shoulders, and entered her once more.

This night had gone further than she'd ever imagined. Rod was pushing buttons she'd never known she had. Everything he'd done had only served to turn her on more. She loved the way he hit her and insulted her.

She loved being fucked by this man who obviously hated her.

She looked up at him as he pounded her into the couch. His brow was furrowed somewhat, but apart from that, his expression had barely changed all night: still that same sneering contempt she'd seen when she'd first approached them at the bar. He thought she was a stupid little girl, a warm hole to use, some cheap pussy who had better know her place. It was an incredible feeling.

"Oh god yes," she said, "you fuck me so good. Better than I deserve."

"Thought I told you," he grunted, "to shut the fuck up." He reached a hand down and grabbed her around the throat, choking her, making it impossible to speak.

She could feel another orgasm rapidly approaching. She'd never come twice in succession this quickly before. Every new way he found to abuse her seemed to excite her more than the last. Through the lustful haze that was clouding her brain, she managed to think of one more thing that would make this scenario complete.

"Sss...sp...sp..." she attempted to speak despite the huge hand encircling her neck.

"What's that?" he said, loosening his grip slightly. She seemed to have piqued his curiosity sufficiently for him to put aside his 'no talking' rule.

"Sp... spit on me!" she managed. And for the first time since she'd introduced herself, his face showed some positive emotion.

He laughed.

"Glad to see you know what you're worth, cunt," he said. He wound up and spat directly into her face.

That did it. For the second time that evening she felt her body being rocked by one of the biggest orgasms she had ever experienced. Rod continued to thrust into her as she screamed, then, once the tremors began to subside, her pulled out of her, sat up, moved his body up and began smacking her in the face with his dick.

12