Amy's Birthday Week Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She instinctively opened her mouth to take him in, but he was moving too much for her get a fix on him. He seemed determined to rub his cock and balls across every bit of her face, his spit mixing with her vaginal juices to leave her an absolute mess. She couldn't see herself, but she imagined that her mascara must be quite badly smeared. She liked that thought.

Once he'd satisfied himself with her defilement, he thrust his cock into her mouth a few times, deep enough that his balls pressed into her chin, but his mind still seemed to be on her pussy. He pulled out of her mouth, stood up, flipped her over, and resumed fucking her hard from behind.

She was on her hands and knees on a stranger's couch (she realized belatedly that she wasn't even sure whose house this was) getting absolutely railed by a man she'd just met while another watched. Just a normal Wednesday night, she thought, then, I hope I'm putting on a good show.

As if her thought had summoned him, a now-naked Eric suddenly stepped back into her field of view. He climbed up onto the couch in front of her and brought his massive member to her face. She opened her mouth as wide as she could manage to take him in.

And then, just like that, she had two cocks in her for the first time in her life.

She had a man at each end, both of them thrusting roughly into her, running her ragged. She imagined she'd be sore in the morning. She briefly wondered whether this would affect her ability to get laid the next day. If so, I'd say it's worth it, she thought.

Eric had both his hands on her head, holding her in place as he fucked her face. Rod's hands had a tight grip on her waist. He raised one and gave her ass a stinging smack.

"Hey, hey watch it!" said Eric. "Don't be giving her any major shocks now, she's got my dick in her mouth!"

"Sorry," said Rod, almost a little sheepishly.

"You know what, switch places," said Eric. "I want her pussy again."

They both pulled out of her and Rod grabbed her hair again, once more using it to move her where he wanted. He spun her around so she was facing him again, and was soon fucking her mouth just as hard as his buddy had been.

Eric entered her pussy for the second time that night, and she found she still wasn't used to his size. He made her feel so full. She hadn't seen many dicks in her time, but she knew there were ones out there that were larger than his. She wondered what one of those would feel like. If she could possible feel any more stuffed than she was now. But then again, this whole evening seemed to have consist of thinking she had reached a limit only to be pushed further. The thought excited her. She wondered whether she'd be able to orgasm a third time.

As it turned out, she didn't have the opportunity.

"Oh yeah," said Eric, his voice rising, "get ready for it, bitch!" He pulled out of her and began furiously jacking off, exploding within a few seconds. She wished she could have seen it. He was shooting like a rocket. She could feel jets of cum hitting the back of her head, staining her hair, leaving trails down her back. She'd never seen a man cum so much, or so hard. She loved that she'd done that to him.

Just as Eric finished, Rod pulled out of her mouth and shoved her back into a kneeling position before cumming himself (much less forcefully) on her face and breasts. Within a few seconds it was all over. The three of them sat there on the couch, all of them breathing heavily, she covered in both of their loads. And she was covered; they had both cum quite a lot.

"Goddamn," said Eric with a smile, "if only every trip to the Moose could end like this."

"Yeah, it's been real fun," said Rod. No smiles there. He picked up her clothes where they lay piled on the floor and tossed them to her. "Now clean yourself up and get out of here."

She looked down at her cum-covered body.

"Can I, like, get a towel or...?"

Rod grabbed her shirt off of her lap and roughly swabbed it across her face and chest, then dropped it on her thighs again.

"There's your fuckin' towel," he said. "Now get going. I'm serious. I'm gonna go take a leak and I want you gone by the time I get back." She quickly pulled her clothes on as he did the same. Socks, skirt, bra. She couldn't seem to find her panties. As she pulled her shirt down over her head, a thought occurred to her. She hesitated briefly. She knew this would be poking a bear.

"You guys drove me here," she said.

Rod bounded across the room, grabbed her by the shoulders, and shoved her to the floor. She landed on her hands and knees. He kicked her, hard, in the ass. She yelped and began to climb to her feet.

"No, don't get up," he said. "Crawl to the front door." Wordlessly, she did so. Eric laughed from his seat on the couch. Rod followed her to the front of the house, where opened the door and she crawled out onto the front porch. He threw her shoes out after her, tossing them over her head to land in the driveway.

"Night-night, bitch," he said, and slammed the door behind her. She waited a few seconds, then got up and gingerly walked to wear her shoes had landed. She felt absolutely filthy. Her body, hair, and clothes were all covered in semen. She'd been kicked out on her own. It was the middle of the night, and she had no idea where she was. And yet, despite it all, she had a huge, goofy grin plastered across her face. She looked up at the stars as she laced up her shoes, thinking over the events of the evening. Truly, each night this week seemed to surpass the last.

She'd had a threesome with two complete assholes, who had taken advantage of her and then left her in an unenviable situation. But she felt incredibly alive. Suddenly overcome with energy she let out a giggle and did a cartwheel on the front lawn. Her skirt fell up as she did so, exposing her well-fucked cunt to the night air.

Once she'd righted herself, she walked to the down the street, trying to get her bearings. Once she came to a crossroads, she knew where she was. It would be about a twenty-minute walk home from here, and longer to get back to the bar. She decided to go straight home and worry about getting the car in the morning.

She set off on her journey home, humming to herself, cheerier than she had any right to be. This is living, she thought. This is life.

To Be Continued...

***

(Author's note III: well, there you have it, folks! Things got a little more intense for our girl than they had before. Thanks for reading. I'll be a little nicer to Amy next time. See you then!)

12