Amy's Birthday Week Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're too kind," he said, settling onto the couch. "My night took a very unexpected turn for the better when I got home and saw you in the backyard."

"When you ogled me sunbathing, you mean?" she said with a smirk. She then lit up with excitement, as a bolt of inspiration struck. "Ooh, that reminds me of something! Give me a second, I'll be right back!"

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" said Grant with a laugh, as Amy turned and ran from the room.

"You just reminded me of something I mentioned earlier!" She called back down the stairs. "You'll see in a minute!"

A few minutes later she made her grand re-entrance, now dressed only in the bikini she had briefly mentioned during their first exchange (which, like most of the clothes she owned, was black and white.)

"There ya go! If you're gonna ogle a girl sunbathing, you should at least get a proper view!" She gave a twirl, showing off her slim frame, now scarcely covered by the swimsuit.

"Very nice," said Grant. Amy watched his face carefully as he reacted to the sight of her, trying to gauge what he was feeling. He looked interested, but also like he felt a little guilty for feeling that way. Not a bad start, she thought. I can work with that. She plopped herself down on the couch next to him, laying back and draping her bare legs across his lap. He stiffened almost imperceptibly, but didn't say anything.

"Tell me something about the old days," she said.

"The old days?"

"Yeah. I don't know much about your early years. What was your childhood like? Where are you from originally?"

"I've lived right here in town all my life," he said.

"You're kidding!"

"Nope. I grew up over on Grover Street. My dad was quite a bit older than my mom, already in his forties when they married. Too old for military service. So even though my brother and I were born during World War II, our family stayed together the whole time. Not everyone was so lucky. A lot of other kids I knew lost dads or other relatives overseas."

"Born during World War II!" said Amy. "I guess I never really thought about that before."

"Yup!" said Grant. "Not that I really remember much about the war. I was only five when it ended. But it left a mark on a lot of people in this town."

"I bet," said Amy. "Keep going, I want to hear more."

"Oh, there's not much to tell. Not much interesting, anyway. My family wasn't terribly well off, but we weren't poor either. Still, university wasn't something we could have afforded. My brother Barney was able to qualify for student loans and went off to Ottawa for school, but my marks were never good enough. So I just started working after high school. And here I am all these years later. Like I said, not much interesting."

"Oh, I know there's more to it than that. You had a family, for one thing."

"Sure. Met Nicole, raised a pile of kids."

"Did you always plan to have so many?"

"Honestly, no. I just have the one brother, Nicole was an only child. Neither of us had the experience of having a big family. But once we started, we found we loved having little kids around so much we just kept having them."

"Aww, that's sweet." After a pause, Amy grinned and waggled her eyebrows. "Or is it a little spicy? Just couldn't keep off her, eh?"

"No complaints there," said Grant, laughing a little sheepishly. Amy interlaced her fingers over her stomach, trying to hide that they had started shaking again. Her nervousness was steadily growing; she decided to take the plunge before it could get the better of her.

"Have you been with a woman since Nicole?" Grant froze up as she spoke, looking shocked at her words.

"Amy, how could you ask that?"

"I think you know why I asked," she said. She pulled her legs back from across his lap and stood up on her knees, leaning forward with a hand on his shoulder so her face was close to his.

"We all loved Nicole," Amy continued. "She was a fantastic woman. But it's been four years. She wouldn't want you to spend the rest of your days alone. You're still young. And with the kids growing up, you're starting a whole new chapter of your life. She'd want you to live it to the fullest." And with that she leaned in and kissed him.

Her entire body felt like it was exploding. This was something she'd dreamed of countless times. Everything she'd desired for as long as she'd had desires. And even better, he seemed to be into it too! His lips parted without hesitation as she thrust her tongue into his mouth, and he quickly began wrestling her with his own tongue. Moving by touch, she adjust herself so that she was straddling him, and he grabbed her by both hips and pulled her close. Finally, they broke apart.

"I—I can't believe this is happening," he stammered.

"Don't think. Just enjoy it." She reached behind her back and untied the bikini top, throwing it carelessly to the ground behind her, exposing her small breasts and hard nipples. He looked stunned at the sight of her, so she took the initiative, grabbing the back of his head and crushing his face into her chest. She gave a small yelp as he bit her nipple.

"Oh yes, please, do that some more!" She loved the attention that he was paying to her tits. She knew she was rather small in that department (certainly much smaller than Nicole had been), but he was ravishing his attentions on them with great gusto, sucking, pinching, biting...

She pushed him back against the seat and pulled his shirt up over his head, then leaned in and kissed him again, wrapping her body as tightly around his as she possible could, relishing the feeling of his bare skin against hers.

"Fuck!" Grant gasped between kisses. "My pants are feeling extremely tight right about now!"

"Well then," said Amy with a giggle, "we should get them off you!" She hopped up and pulled down her bikini bottoms while he quickly undid his pants. She leaned forward and yanked them off of him, leaving him fully exposed on the couch. She straightened and up and spent a few seconds just silently admiring him, this man who she had fantasized about practically all her life. His broad chest and thick arms, still muscular and powerful-looking in middle age, covered in wiry grey hairs. But she'd seen that before. Slowly, with great anticipation, she let her focus slide downward, her eyes coming to rest on his erect penis.

It was, like the rest of his body, fairly thick, though certainly not the largest she'd seen. But it was still, somehow, perfect, the embodiment of everything she thought a penis should be; but then, practically every attribute of Grant's seemed to her to be the platonic ideal. She leaned forward again, a sense of awe filling her as she reached out her hand for it. More than anything else that had happened that week, this felt like a turning point in her life. Finally, she closed the last few centimetres between them, wrapping her dainty hand around his manhood and feeling, in that moment, supremely at peace with the world.

"God," she whispered, barely audible, "I have wanted this thing inside me for as long as I can remember." He groaned at her words.

"You like that?" she said, beginning to pump him with her hand. "Have you thought about my pussy too?" His eyes snapped open at that.

"God," he said, "I'm still not used to hearing you say things like that!"

"Things like what? Pussy?" she grinned teasingly. "Well, get used to it. Pussy pussy pussy!"

He surprised her then, leaning forward and grabbing her around the waist with his powerful arms. She squealed in delight as he lifted her bodily from the floor and spun her around like she weighed nothing. He settled back onto the couch with her crotch in his face, her legs dangling over the back of the couch and her face between his legs. Before she could fully get her bearings, he had pushed his tongue inside of her, making her gasp. This was much more than she had anticipated. Feeling almost lost in bliss, she forced herself to focus, grabbing the base of his cock and maneuvering into a position where she could get her mouth over it. After spending one last moment savouring the sight of it, she plunged her head down and took him in her mouth, completing the slightly awkward sixty-nine she had found herself in.

Amy bobbed her head up and down slowly, taking the entire shaft in her mouth and then withdrawing until only the tip remained before plunging down again. She had herself propped up with her hands resting on his thighs, and moved carefully and deliberately, putting as much skill and subtlety as possible into every motion; she wanted this to be the best blowjob she'd ever given. Of course, it was somewhat difficult to focus on this with Grant vigorously eating her pussy at the same time, but she did her best to work through the distraction.

However, before long, she could feel an orgasm welling up within her. She tried to hold it off, not wanting to be distracted any further from pleasing Grant, but to no avail. She pulled her face off of his cock and let out a long, low moan, steadily increasing in volume as she lost control, her whole body shaking, her legs clenching around his head as he pushed his tongue even further into her...

Finally, she collapsed, her body going limp all at once. She raised her left hand and tapped it against his leg.

"Tap out," she gasped, "tap out." She rolled over, lifting one leg around his head, and ended up resting on her back, panting upside down on the couch next to Grant.

"Ho... lee... fuck," she continued, "that was incredible. That might be hardest I've ever cum before. I mean... just, holy fuck."

"Well, I'm glad I haven't lost my touch after all these years," said Grant with a smile.

"Oh no, you definitely haven't," said Amy. "Give me... give me one second." She closed her eyes and spent a moment collecting herself, still coming down from the incredible orgasm. Then she spun her body around and stood up, rising shakily to her feet.

"You alright there?" he asked, watching as she struggled to keep her balance.

"I'm fine!" she said. "You just sit right there! We've got lots more ahead of us tonight!" She took another look at his beautiful, beautiful cock, then turned so she was facing away from him, and began to lower herself onto his lap. She reached down between her legs and grabbed the base of his dick, directing it to her dripping pussy. Alright, she thought, this is it! And with that she sunk down onto him, feeling his manhood fill her up, and she shuddered in pleasure. It seemed to fit her perfectly, to fill her up in just the right way. It was everything she'd been hoping for. She began to move her body up and down, riding him there on the couch.

"God, you feel incredible," he said, and she could feel her heart flutter.

"So do you," she said. "I've wanted this for-ever. You were my first crush, you know." She momentarily wondered if that might make him feel weird, but he gave what sounded like an approving groan, and she smiled and started riding him harder.

"Grab my hips," she said, "move my body the way you want it." He did just that, and began slamming her up and down even harder.

"God, this is so good," she said, "but I don't know how much longer my legs can hold out."

"I don't know how much longer any of me can hold out," said Grant. "I'm definitely getting close."

"Cum in me!" said Amy without hesitation. "Please! Please, I want to feel it inside me! Oh god, please!"

He put his hands under her thighs and rolled her body back against his, taking the pressure off of legs as he began thrusting up into her harder than ever. He let loose an animalistic groan as she felt him begin to pump his load into her, which brought on another screaming orgasm for her, their two voices both rising to echo throughout the thankfully-empty house. His orgasm seemed to go on forever, shooting spurt after spurt up into her young cunt. She could already feel it leaking out of her. Finally, they collapsed down onto the couch together, both feeling utterly spent.

"Jesus, I see how you ended up with six kids!" said Amy, squeezing her legs together to try to minimize the mess.

"About that," said Grant, "was it safe, you know...?"

"It's fine, I'm on the pill," said Amy, waving a hand to dismiss his nervousness. She turned her head and kissed him deeply.

"Now, if you'll excuse me for a moment, I've got to go clean up a little before I leave a huge mess all over this couch." She got up and ran around the corner to the bathroom, moving awkwardly in an effort to prevent further leakage.

"Feel free to use the other bathroom upstairs!" she called back to him. She felt absolutely giddy as she began to mop up between her legs. This night had been everything she'd been dreaming of, and it had all happened by chance. All because he'd happened to spot her relaxing in the backyard, and she'd taken the initiative to invite him over. Carpe diem, she thought, smiling even wider.

He truly had left a huge amount of cum in her. She wondered when the last time he'd had any release was. And then she found herself wondering about her own comment about her fertile he was. She knew it wouldn't happen—and it indeed that it shouldn't, at least not at that moment—but she briefly found herself fantasizing about being impregnated by Grant, bearing his children, adding to his already considerable brood. She shook her head, pulling herself back to reality. Well, those are some new and interesting thoughts. We'll deal with them some other time. Finally satisfied with her level of cleanliness, she turned and strode back to the living room. Grant was sitting on the couch, looking uneasy. He had pulled his shirt and pants back on.

"What's this? You're making me feel overdressed!"

"Well, you know, I... didn't want to mess up the couch any more than we already had."

"Well, I appreciate the thought, but it looks like we managed to keep it pretty clean, thank God. Wouldn't want to have to explain any new mystery spots to my dad once he gets back."

"Oh God, your dad," said Grant, looking despondent. "If he ever finds about this..."

"Don't you worry about him right now!" said Amy emphatically. "Tonight, we forget about the rest of the world. We're just gonna think about you and me." She held out her hand and pulled him to his feet.

"Now, you take those clothes back off and come with me to my bedroom. How does that sound?"

"It sounds real nice," he admitted. He removed his clothes again, as she'd instructed, leaving them on the living room floor next to her discarded bikini. They climbed the stairs to her room, where she pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top him. They lay there tangled together for quite a while, sometimes kissing, sometimes just enjoying the feeling of their bodies together, both of them extremely content.

Eventually, Amy glanced at the clock.

"Wow, it's almost eleven!" she said. "It was, what, six when you first came over? We've made quite an evening of this."

"Is that your way of telling me to leave?" said Grant.

"Oh, not at all! Stay as long as you'd like. I'd love it if you spent the night." She reached a hand down and began fondling his penis, feeling it begin to stiffen in her hand. "I'd love it if we could have a little more fun. What do you think? Has it been long enough that you can go again?"

"You can bet I'll try!" said Grant. Amy threw back her head and let out a carefree laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm just feeling happy to be alive!" said Amy. "It's a beautiful Friday night in July, and I bet people are fucking all over town. But I doubt any of them are as happy about it as I am right now."

***

Meanwhile, on the other side of town...

Jason Donegan knew that he was close. As the sounds of the party pounded through the bedroom walls, he increased his speed, jerking his cock furiously until he felt himself explode, shooting four thick ropes of cum onto the eagerly waiting face of Carrie McNeely.

Carrie sat naked below him, her back against the wall and a hand between her legs. She let out a joyous laugh as the first jet landed on her, and within seconds she was orgasming as well, biting her lip to stay silent as Jason's cum dripped down onto her breasts and stomach.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" she said once she'd calmed down a little. "I have been needing that. With exams and work and everything at home, I haven't had any proper release in a while. I hope it was good for you?"

"Definitely," said Jason. "Can I get you a towel or something?"

"I don't think I wanna wipe my face on anything in here," said Carrie, surveying the room with distaste. "Can't believe we had to do this in Luke's room."

"Hey, it was this or the little sister's room, and that would have been weirder. She's like, ten. Don't know if I could have got off surrounded by barbie dolls and pony posters. Just hold tight a second, I'll get you something from the bathroom."

He pulled his pants on and slipped out of the room, careful to open the door just a crack and close it quickly behind him, so any passersby wouldn't be able to see Carrie in the state she was in. This proved prudent, as a pair of classmates, Sheila Polenko and Gary Robben, were standing directly outside.

"Finally!" said Sheila. "Is it our turn yet?"

"Just give me a sec, I've got to get her something to clean up with."

"Such a gentleman," said Gary.

"And what do you mean 'finally?' We haven't even been in there that long."

"Well, you've been in there longer than Astrid and Ross have been Bethany's room, so you're the one that gets yelled at."

"Oh, whatever," said Jason. "The master bedroom's been occupied for like, over an hour now, go yell at them if you're gonna yell at someone."

"Well they're at least spreading the love, so no one's getting too mad at them," said another classmate, Phil Ryan, who was passing by down the hall.

"What do you mean?" said Jason.

"Oh, dude, you haven't been in yet?" said Phil. "You've gotta try and stop in later, man."

***

Meanwhile, in that very master bedroom...

"Jesus Christ you suck like a vacuum!" said Jeff Hirst from his prone position on that bed, as Daisy Choi bobbed up and down on him. This encouragement only made her go harder, and within seconds was finishing inside her mouth.

"Gah, I'm sorry!" said Jeff, covering his face with one hand in embarrassment. "God, that was, like, two minutes, I usually last longer, I swear."

"Don't feel bad," said Mary Gilder from her watchful post in the corner. "Daisy's just that good."

"The best there is at what I do," said Daisy in a mock-growl. She laughed, then crawled up to give Jeff a quick peck on the lips.

"Seriously, though," Daisy continued, "don't feel bad about this. Get out there and enjoy the party. And if you really want to try and make it up to me, well, we'll just have to do this again some time." Looking relieved, Jeff got up and quickly got dressed, leaving the room with a lost fond look back at Daisy.

"Alright!" said Daisy once he'd closed the door. "That's five down and it's still early. Oh, I've got a good feeling. We could hit double digits tonight."

"Don't get ahead of yourself now," said Mary. "How are you feeling? Is your jaw getting sore?"

"I'm doing fine, Mom," said Daisy, laughing. "But maybe... see if you can get me a glass of water before you send the next one in."

"You got it," said Mary, turning to the door.

"Hey, Mary," said Daisy, "thanks for doing all this for me, seriously. I couldn't set this record without you." And, to Mary's surprise, Daisy reached up on her tiptoes and gave her a kiss as well.