Amy's Birthday Week Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm happy to help, really," said Mary, feeling ever so slightly flustered. "This has honestly all been rather exciting for me. I'll try and find someone real good for the next one."

***

Meanwhile, clear across the country...

Angela Giacometti (formerly Lefebvre) woke with a start in the middle of the night.

Her mind was uneasy. Something felt off, but she couldn't put her finger on what until she rolled over and came to face to face with the sleeping form of her ex-husband. And then it all came flooding back.

"Jesus!" she exclaimed, realizing all at once that she was naked, and that the covers were bunched up at her waist, leaving her breasts exposed.

"Hmm?" said Walt, blinking awake. Angie fumbled with the blanket, trying to cover herself.

"What are you getting so worked up for?" said Walt. "It's not like I haven't seen them a thousand times."

"Well, before tonight we had a pretty good streak of you-not-seeing-them going, so forgive me for feeling a little uncomfortable!"

"I don't see why. People do stuff like this all the time."

"We're not just any people, Walt!" said Angie with frustration. "You're not supposed to this after getting divorced!"

"Look, it's just this once, and no one's ever gonna know about it. It's seriously not a big deal. We're two old friends, both a little lonely, we had some wine on my last night here, one thing led to another, whatever. Like I said, happens all the time." Angie just gaped at him as he said this.

"I don't see how you can be so blasé about this," she said.

"I don't see why you aren't," said Walt. "It's not like we're back together or anything. We know perfectly well that we don't work in the long term. But we also know that we're very sexually compatible. Nothing wrong with taking advantage of that, if you ask me." He frowned a little. "I finished inside you, didn't I? Hmm, that's something I should have been more careful about."

"I'm forty-six years old, Walt," said Angie with a snort. "I'm not particularly worried about getting pregnant." She took a deep breath. "Okay, you're right. This doesn't have to be a big deal if we don't treat it like a big deal. You're leaving tomorrow, and we'll both just go back to our lives. No one will know this ever happened."

"You always were a worrier," said Walt. "I'm glad the kids take more after me that way."

"I wonder what they're up to right now?" said Angie idly.

"A twenty-year-old boy and an eighteen-year-old girl? On a Friday night? Thousands of miles from their parents? I doubt we want to know what Will and Amy are doing right now."

"You say that like you don't trust them."

"Of course I trust them. But kids are wild at that age, even the trustworthy ones. Whatever they're up to, I'm sure they're having a blast, and I am equally sure I hope I never hear about it."

Angela sat for a moment, digesting her thoughts. She glanced at the digital clock on her bedside table.

"One-forty AM," she said. "Means it's a little after eleven in Manitoba right now."

"Prime mayhem hours," said Walt with a grin. Then his look turned more serious. "Did you want me to go back to the spare room? I understand if you do."

"No, I don't mind if you stay," said Angie. Then, after a moment's hesitation, "Do you think you feel up to... doing it again? Just once more, before you go."

"I can certainly try," said Walt, feeling like he was twenty years old again.

***

Meanwhile, back in Manitoba...

Amy lay on her back with Grant kneeling between her legs, her ankles on his shoulders as he thrust into her. During their earlier lovemaking she had faced away from him, and now she finally had the opportunity to see him in all his glory as he worked her pussy. And indeed, she could hardly take her eyes off him. His thick arms, his broad chest, his solid gut, all covered in grey hair... not the kind of body that most young women dream of, but it was everything Amy Lefebvre wanted.

He was the oldest man she'd ever slept with, breaking the record she'd set with Harry just the night before. She loved Grant for his looks, his personality, his charm... but she also couldn't deny how exciting she found the ever larger and larger age gaps that she'd been pursuing all week. She was eighteen. He was fifty-three. There was a full thirty-five years ­between them. He'd had a whole life before she'd even been born; five of his six kids were older than she was (by just a few months in Carrie's case), and the thought drove her crazy.

And then, the idea of him as a family man caused her thoughts to spiral back to where'd they'd landed earlier, after the first time he'd cum in her. This was all new territory for her: Amy had thought about having kids before, but always in a somewhat abstract sense. But now the crazy fantasies he was awakening in her seemed all too real. In that moment, all she wanted was for this big, virile man to pump her young womb full of his seed, to fill her, to impregnate her. She wanted to bear the strong, beautiful children that this man would surely sire, as many as he could fuck into her.

It wasn't practical, of course, or even really possible at that particular moment, but he had stirred something primal in her, and all real-world concerns fell away as her mind was entirely consumed by this fantasy, one that had never occurred to her before this night. Then all of a sudden she was cumming, squirming in her bed and screaming so loud she could surely be heard throughout the neighbourhood. Her whole nervous system felt electric, in the best possible way, like her whole body had converted to pure energy in the moment of orgasm. She had no idea how long this lasted; all time seemed to disappear.

Then, just as she began to come down again, Grant gave a long moan and she could feel him begin to spurt inside her again. This pushed her back up to the highest reached of ecstasy, to a second orgasm practically before the first had finished. This one wasn't quite as intense, but she still lost all control, her body thrashing wildly, her own moans having passed out of the range of human hearing.

And then it was over. Grant pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to her, and they both lay there, breathing hard, covered in sweat, dazed and disoriented and so, so happy.

Amy could feel the load he'd left inside her beginning to seep out, and she squeezed her legs together, trying to hold in as much as possible. Both for practical reasons (she didn't want to stain her bedsheets if she could help it) and not so practical ones (she still wasn't quite over her insemination fantasies...)

She didn't know what tomorrow would bring. But that night, in that moment, she felt like just about the happiest person in the world.

***

(And there was have it! The much-delayed fifth chapter, concluding this initial section of Amy's story. I hope everyone enjoyed it, and keep a look out for more in the future!)