Amy's Challenge Accepted

Story Info
Amy's wrong drink leads to a challenge for the cheeky barman.
5.2k words
3.34
15.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
192 Followers

Amy's Challenge Accepted

It was a beautiful summer afternoon and we were out with a few friends. It was time for a quiet beer, we had had enough of walking around and Amy wanted a rest anyway so I suggested a Moscato for her as we all sat down at the closest trendy pub.

I asked the Barman for a pink one or the missus would not be happy and would be grumpy with him.

"Haha," he laughed and handed over a white one. "Your wife will enjoy this one anyway, because I know what women like," he laughed, joking of course.

"If my wife heard that, she'd want you to prove it, so she had better be happy about it or you're in big trouble," I laughed.

"What would she want me to prove," he cheekily asked.

"Not sure but I'll ask her and let you know," I said, "but probably something to prove what you think she'd like, somehow."

"I like a challenge," he replied as I paid the bill.

Back at the table I told my story about the friendly banter I had with the barman and we all laughed. Later he walked past cleaning up tables, I noticed him checking Amy out. She had an almost see through top on with no bra, which showed a very feint outline of her gorgeous sumptuous nipples, that jiggled a little each time she laughed. It was after much discussion, that today she'd agreed to go bra-less and let people notice if they could. I spotted our male friends feasting their eyes on them already today, probably wishing they could kiss them.

I quietly nodded in his direction, "that's him."

"She looked and smiled, "hmmm he's nice," she said quietly, squeezing my leg and giving me that look.

It was getting late, our friends gradually decided to head off, but Amy told me later that one of the ladies, had knowingly but quietly said to Amy, enjoy it if you do. I might talk to Amy about her another day, if she knows what we are up to, maybe her and her husband would like to join us one night. But, oblivious to that remark at the time, I asked Amy if she wanted another drink, just to confirm her interest, because I knew what his and my interest would be. If she said yes, she was interested, if not then we would also leave, no harm done.

"Why not," she said, "and this time it better be a pink one or else."

"Or else what," I asked, as I headed off for the drinks.

"He'll owe me," she said as I walked away. She is definitely interested. Could be my lucky night.

"What did she say," he asked.

"She liked it but also said it had better be pink this time or else."

"What is the 'or else'," he asked.

"Not sure, but she said you'll owe her. I'll ask and get back to you, but I think you'll probably enjoy whatever it is." He gave me an agreeable nod as I got our drinks, and headed off, knowing that he was now definitely interested. Not just because I saw him checking her out earlier and but also because he had continued the banter.

I gave her the white Moscato, she looked at it, looked back to him, he was looking at her and smiling, and she said, "he's in big trouble now". I think he read her lips. I mentioned to her that the barman wanted to know what the 'or else' is.

"Oh, does he now?" she queried in a very interested manner, and a little excited I think, at being the centre of his attention. "I'll think of something after this one and I'll have an answer for him."

"What might you be thinking," I asked, "as I told him it would probably be something he would enjoy."

"Oh, did you now." She went quiet, deep in thought, thinking to herself or pretending to be. We sat quietly for some time. I could see it in her eyes, she knew exactly what she wanted, and was working out how to say it.

After a while I figured that she really was seriously thinking about it, so I offered a penny for her thoughts. She looked at me a little nervously and said, "I like him."

"I know, and I'm pretty sure he likes you."

"Hmmm, I think I'd like to.......," she looked at me shyly, and a little embarrassed at what she was going to say, and finally, after a while, she said, "would you be a little bit interested in having a threesome tonight, if you can arrange it."

"With him, obviously," I confirmed.

"Yes," was all she said. I was stunned for a few seconds, as she's never asked me to arrange anything like this before, it's always left it to me.

"I'll try. So, you would like him to fuck you while I watch then." I tried to put it delicately.

"He's nice," she said, "and as a matter of fact I'm getting quite horny right now thinking about it, so yes, I wouldn't mind him inside my pussy with you by my side kissing me." It was at that moment my body went into an involuntary spasm which responded to her reply without me saying a word. She noticed and kissed me, knowing full well I would agree.

"So, this is your 'or else' you have in mind, for him to join us and fuck you, if he's available."

"Yes, that's the challenge, to prove he knows what women like, and that's what I would like right now. But I want to do it soon before I change my mind, so you have to organise it somehow and quickly, while I'm still horny."

"Bloody hell," I said, "I can't believe this, we'd better talk about this then and quickly. Okay so your very horny right now."

"My heart is beating very fast and yes, I'm very horny, the white Moscato is helping," she said with a smile.

"He seems like a nice bloke and actually I wouldn't mind watching you fuck him," I replied. "Keep drinking then, and hold that feeling."

"Okay, we are half way through our drinks, so you need to quickly think of a way of letting him know and deciding how by the time we finish."

I was thinking out loud to myself, while Amy listened. "What do I say to him. Assuming he agrees, where do we go. It's too far from our place, it would take the edge off everything having to go separate and then wait. It needs to be now. Hotel, no, too formal, too expensive and no guarantee of immediate vacancy. Hang on," I said, "there are heaps of Back Packer places around here. I think there's one just up the road. Would that bother you?"

She shook her head. I wasn't sure she meant no she didn't mind getting fucked in a backpacker place or whether she thought I was bonkers.

Just to be sure I asked again. I didn't want to go running around like a chook with its head cut off if she wasn't sure. "Are you sure you want to fuck him, and a back packer place is okay."

She nodded, not saying anything, just looking at me, as if to say get on with it, my pussy is waiting.

"Okay, stay here, keep drinking and thinking about what he might be doing to you and I'll check it out, won't be long"

Before she could say I love you, I was on my way. Five minutes later I was back. New drinks were on the table.

"What's this, did you re-order already."

"No, my new friend 'Ryan' came over to see if anything was wrong as he saw you take off in a hurry."

"What did you say?"

"I said everything is great and that you were just checking on something. I was a little embarrassed being here by myself but he was really cheeky which made me feel better. He asked if I was happy with the white Moscato. I told him it was good and said to him 'you know what women like' remember, my husband told me. All in good fun, he said, then he told me they had run out of the pink and that's why he discounted the drinks. Then he said that you said something about him owing me. Then I was really embarrassed, but I steadied myself and told him that you were just checking something out that could provide him with a challenge. He said he was always good for a challenge and for you to let him know when you're ready. I don't think he knows what we are thinking though. Then he left and came back with these drinks and said they are on his tab. I think he likes me."

"I'm sure he does."

"Me too, but just by buying me a drink doesn't mean I'll have sex with him," she said with a laugh.

"Of course not, your no hussy, but you will, I know you want to." I could feel the juices oozing out the end of my half hard dick and soaking into my jocks. "I'm as horny as you," I said "and something is giving me grief down below."

"Good, make it happen then."

"You're a cheeky little shit, my girl," I replied as I started to sip my free beer. What's next I thought, shit this isn't easy. I spotted a new barperson turn up, maybe it's time for him to finish his shift. If so, it's now or never I thought, and headed toward the bar. Amy looked a little nervous as I left. I was too, but what the hell, if you don't ask you don't get.

"Thanks for the drinks, that's a very nice gesture," I said to him.

"My pleasure," he said, "your wife is very cute, you're a lucky man." Then he said, "she mentioned you were working on a challenge for me."

"Well, it's her challenge actually, but I'm the organiser," I responded nervously.

"Okay, what have you got, let's see if I'm up to it."

"Well," I said, "it's a bit hard for me to say this and you might not be interested, and please don't be upset or offended in any way, but my wife's a little horny at the moment and she thinks you are cute. So, we would like to know if you would like to join us for a bit of private company after you've finished your shift." No going back for us now, I thought, it's over to him.

"Sure, I'll come and have a drink with you, I'm actually knocking off now. Do you need more drinks?" I could tell he was interested but he was still not sure what I was up to, so I continued.

"Thank you, we are good for drinks, but like I said, this is sort of embarrassing. But we would like to know if you'd be interested in joining us for a bit of fun. Threesome sum."

He was stunned, speechless, then composed himself and to confirm his thoughts said, "do you mean as in a sex threesome or three people at a table."

"Sex, the three of us," I finally said it, and quickly added "but I'm straight."

"Wow, that's the best offer I've had all year. Sure, absolutely, that's amazing, I was expecting you to ask me to make some sort of fancy drink. When, where," he asked

"Tonight, if you're free. Just a minute ago I went to the back packers place up the road, and they have vacancies."

"That's funny, that's where I'm bunked up for the next month or so while I work my way around Australia."

"'Great, that's handy, I gather you're accepting her challenge then."

"Absolutely, with both guns blazing," he said. We both laughed at the pun, accidental or not.

"My room has one queen and a single bed he added, so we can go back to my room and cancel yours."

"I didn't book, I only asked if there were any vacancies."

"Cool, I'm getting excited now."

"Okay, I'll tell Amy you've accepted and make sure she doesn't change her mind." When I got back Amy said it took a long time. "It wasn't easy, I was nervous."

"I felt a little embarrassed sitting over here while you were organising him to have sex with me."

"Yes, I suppose you would."

"What did you say to him?" I repeated the story the best I could, including that he thought she was pretty cute. "Really, he said that."

"Yes, he did, anyway he is really keen and is knocking off work now as his shift is finished, and even if it wasn't I reckon he would knock off anyway, especially with a challenge like that."

"Where are we going then," Amy asked.

"Well, it just so happens he is staying in the Back Packers I just went to. He is travelling around Australia and will be here for about another month. He rooms with a friend, who is out for the night, so the room is free. Are you still keen?" I asked again just to be sure.

"I was and now I'm even more excited. I'm now thinking about you watching him fucking me, and joining in of course." She kissed me and said, "I love you for organising us to have sex with other men and I love you even more for wanting to do it with me. You make our fantasies come true." She kissed me again.

The next second, he sat down beside us. We had nearly finished our drinks. We properly introduced and chatted about his holiday. When we finished our drinks, I said, "well, shall we go back to your room." We all got up and walked slowly down the road chatting. Amy was very relaxed now, having formally met him and broken the ice, knowing it was all organised and she was about to have a new unknown cock sliding into her, which her pussy could hug as it took it all the way. She had her arms locked in both of ours as we walked, talking and laughing. Anyone walking past, with a dirty mind, would have thought she might be in for a good time tonight, hooked up with two men. Little did they know that's exactly what she was going to do.

Well, here we are, about to have a threesome, and he will be fucking my gorgeous Amy very soon and I was happy about it. We did a quick tour of the place when we arrived. It was a big old house with the hall running straight down the centre. Front lounge room with a TV and lounge chairs etc, an internet room opposite, next was kitchen and dining. He said hello to some people and we nodded politely to those around. They had no idea we were about to have a threesome, right under their noses. All sorts of people probably came through this place so they were probably used to strangers. Then there were two twin bedrooms, one his, and two share shower/bathrooms with laundry, several other single bedrooms and two four bed dorms added out back, probably about 15 or so guests I thought.

He politely asked if we wanted a tea or coffee. Amy accepted a tea and myself a coffee, probably as a nervous distraction of what we were about to do. We took our drinks back to his room where Amy and he sat on a small couch. I perched on the end of his bed opposite the door, which was neatly made, looking across at them. He was quite inquisitive and amongst other questions, he asked whether we had done this before. I said "yes, a couple of times."

"Why me," he asked. Amy got a little embarrassed but said that she liked cheeky men like him and me. I added that she also thought he was cute, and she had got a little horny after drinking a few 'White' Moscato's and thinking about what her challenge might be. He smiled at that comment and looked at me.

"It's fine by me," I confirmed "and don't worry, I enjoy watching her, and just to confirm again, I'm straight, so your safe."

"That's good," he laughed, "me too."

Eventually we half-finished the drinks and the chitchat had slowed, probably because we were all thinking about sex. I think he was keen to start, he stood up and turned the lights off which only left the bedside table lamp on. That was my cue. I stood up and helped Amy up, then swung her around, gave her a big kiss on her perfect full luscious lips and lowered her down to sit on the end of the bed, where I had been sitting. I proceeded to undo her buttoned blouse; and of course, she was braless. She put her arms back on the bed and leaned backwards slightly, titled her head back and letting her beautiful shiny long black hair fall backwards. This exaggerated her gorgeous nipples at the same time. She let me proceed to undress her, while holding her hand out to him. He took her hand and came in closer and watched as I lifted Amy's blouse around over her arms, fully exposing her breasts and succulent exotic nipples. I moved and motioned to him to take my place. I had to kiss her nipples, they just scream at me all the time, kiss me, suck me, enjoy me, so I do.

He moved in, as Amy pulled him in close between her knees before he could do anything and began undoing his shirt. She kissed his hairy belly and pulled him closer into her, resting her head on his warm body. He lifted her up on her feet, kissed and sucked her sumptuous nipples. I got closer and moved in for a kiss while he was doing that. Amy's passion was aggressive as we kissed, her tongue forcing itself into my mouth. Her pussy was ready, it would be wet and it would want action now. I could feel slight shivers and movements, which must have been her reactions to what he or both of us were doing. I paused and moved away, he moved up to her mouth and began kissing her. They were still kissing while I laid Amy down on the bed with her lower legs dangling over the end of the bed. She lifted her bottom up as I started to remove her jeans. He looked down as her pussy hair exposed itself above her knickers that had half rolled down over her pudenda. I quickly came back for her knickers.

She lifted her bum again which revealed a lovely furry mound above her thighs as I slowly removed her tight silky knickers. He looked at her mound and back at her. She leaned over to undo his jeans, while he helped. He wriggled out of them and his jocks and turned back to her. I saw her hands reach out to grasp his rigid erect dick. She stroked it, moving her hand up and down the length of it, playing with his slippery dick juice at the end with her thumb, as she pulled him in closer. I lifted her foot up and onto the bed, the other leg followed and she opened up slightly, enough to expose her beautiful swollen, slightly open pink pussy. It was glistening with her I want you guys to fuck me juices. They were still kissing while his hand gently moved over her breasts, rubbing across her erect nipples, as she stroked his dick.

She got comfortable and pulled her knees further back and apart, showing us her previously hidden treasure between her thighs. She was ready for us to use her, pleasure her, fuck her and make her cum, for as long as we wanted. I shivered at the thought and started to gently suck her dark extended lips with the occasional teasing of her clit. She moaned each time I teased it and slid my tongue up her pink soft groove. Before long, with him playing with her tits and kissing her, his dick in her hand and with me licking her pussy she began to moan to a gentle rhythm of anticipation.

After a few minutes I stopped. She responded by stopping kissing him and looked up. While I was moving around to her, she moved him to where I was between her legs. He held her knees apart and gently lowered himself down until the tip of his dribbly rock-hard dick touched the soft pink flesh between the dark lips of her pussy. Amy and I both seemed paralysed and fascinated as we both watched. It was like a movie, were we really doing this, is this real? We were both waiting to see and wanting his cock to slide into her. I wondered how it would feel to her and what she was thinking right now, about to take another man's cock inside her with me beside her, watching it happen. I'll ask her about that moment later when we are alone.

He teased her for a while, using his hand to slide and move the tip of his dick up and down her silky lips, occasionally hiding it slightly inside her, and occasionally touching her special spot which made her twitch and groan. Finally, when he positioned his dick at the right spot, it slid half way in, past her lips, and then he slowly withdrew. Amy's body arched, wanting it all right now, her legs parted some more as she moved her body down on his dick, which made it go in a bit further than he had intended. She wanted it badly, she groaned and seemed impatient. He teased her again, two or three more times. His dick was glistening with her juice and then finally he slid forward all the way, until his body was hard up against hers. Neither of their naughty bits could be seen, his dick was out of view, buried deep inside her. She had it wrapped up tight, holding and feeling its warmth and hardness. They held that position for a few seconds, his arms wrapped around her knees with her bottom hard up against him. He then started gently fucking her. Amy looked at me, her eyes half closed, I could see in her face that she was loving it, being fucked while I watched, and we started a beautiful dreamy loving kiss. I held her boob with my other hand as they rocked in motion with Ryan's rhythm. My thoughts raced. His dick was inside my Amy and I'm right here enjoying it with her, it's a beautiful feeling. She reached across and undid my trousers which I had forgotten about. No wonder my dick felt restrained. I got all my gear off and Amy slowly stroked my dick with her hand as he continued to fuck her, then she pulled me forward into her mouth. Her mouth is magical.

sydamy
sydamy
192 Followers
12