Amy's Challenge Accepted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help peeping at the action below. I could see that his shaft was wet with her juices and regularly disappearing into her body with her lips circling tight against it. It wasn't long before his movements gradually quickened and became a little erratic. I whispered to Amy that he would be cumming soon and did she want to cum as well.

"Not yet, when he cums, I want you to fuck me straight after." Amy started to concentrate on his orgasm which came very quickly, he quivered and arched, and eventually slowly collapsed down between her legs and onto her boobs with her arms around him.

Soon after, he rolled off, knowing I was still there and ready. Amy's pussy was open and the hair around her pussy lips was soaked in their sex juices. My dick couldn't wait any longer so I quickly moved into position and noticed his juices were oozing out of her pussy, dribbling down between her bum cheeks as I put my dick up against her dark engorged lips. It glided in so effortlessly, all the way. Magnificent, a wonderful feeling, following someone's cock that had just been inside her.

My fucking was a bit more enthusiastic as I was too excited and eager. Amy was enjoying the attention from both of us. He was sucking her tits while she held his soft sticky dick. With my hands on her knees, I watched as my dick disappeared into her pussy, sliding in and out, with their combined juices reflecting in the light on my dick. His dick had just been inside her I thought, with her pussy lips lovingly wrapped around it, squeezing it firmly, feeling it inside her. It wasn't long before I shot my cream up inside her as well, then collapsed on top of her and rolled off to the other side. He got up and was moving back around. She'd been playing with his dick until it was ready again for his next fuck straight after me. Her legs were beginning to part, to accept his cock again, as he was coming around, when all of a sudden, the door flew open. All three of us looked up in sheer surprise and panic. Shit, this is going to stuff up a good night, was my immediate thought.

"What the hell is going on," the new guy said, with a big smile and in a joking manner, looking at Amy, across to me and back to Amy's wet open pussy right in front of him.

"Your home early," Ryan said.

"Bored," he said, "not like you it appears."

Amy's pussy was facing directly at him and still fully exposed, dribbling with two loads of cum, she had not covered up and still had her legs up and apart. She pushed herself half up and said, "don't just stand there, join the party, it's not over yet." I didn't know what to think, but that was a great spontaneous reaction from Amy.

She leaned back watching him as he quickly became naked. She reached her hand out to bring him to her as she laid back down, legs apart, showing him exactly where she wanted him. I was stunned. His dick was hard before it even bounced out of his shorts. Amy grabbed it and guided it straight between her pussy lips, and made him slide it straight in. Wow, that was quick, she has now been fucked by three guys in about 15 minutes. He exploded inside her not long after, while I'd been kissing her and Ryan had been sucking her nipples. With three guys doing things to her at the same time, I figured she might just be enjoying herself.

Ryan then shifted around to the front again, he was still eager for a second go. He and I were both hard again after just witnessing what had happened. I gestured he go first, always the gentleman, so he placed his dick up against her pussy again to make her aware he was there. She was going to let him do whatever he wanted anyway, so he fully inserted his dick inside her again and began to fuck her with a bit more aggression than the first time. She reached out and held my dick for support while she was enjoying his dick being thrust into her for a second time, her fourth fuck for the night. He was really enjoying his challenge.

He soon creamed again and I took his spot. I wanted to fuck her very naughty hot little pussy so much, after I had just watched two guys fuck her one after the other. I fucked her pussy while she was stroking our new friend's dick. Ryan had laid down alongside of her again, pretty well exhausted. She held his limp but soggy dick in her other hand while he lazily sucked her nipples. I cum again for the second time. After I slid out and collapsed, all limp and worn out, Amy moved up onto the bed, turned over with her legs slightly apart and put a pillow under her tummy, showing us her cute little puckered bum hole and her sexy fucked pussy. She'd made the new friend hard again and he got the hint, placed his dick against her pink open pussy from behind, pushed it in and began to give her another good fuck.

She was really sweating now which indicated to me that it was her turn soon. I managed to caress her clitoris gently from underneath with my fingers while he was fucking her. I soon felt that our new friend was getting ready to cum. It happened, he groaned, jerked and finally let himself explode into Amy again. As soon as he fell off, I rolled Amy over and while she was still in that moment, I started licking her very cum soaked pussy. With my finger stroking her G spot, she cum in less than a minute. She was well and truly fucked and exhausted as were we all. Her pussy was full of cum from being fucked six times in about 30 minutes. Everyone's cum was all over my fingers, all down the crack of her arse and on the bed cover. Not my problem.

We had all collapsed, with each of us holding or touching some part of Amy. It must have looked really funny with four naked bodies, floppy dicks, a wet open pussy and sex juice in all directions. In twenty minutes, after our three men and a girl sex, we were all drinking new hot coffees and teas that Ryan had gone to get, sharing travelling stories. It was as if nothing had just happened over the last hour or so.

We didn't shower, keeping all the sex on us, holding onto the feeling of what we had just been doing, for as long as we could. We spoke about it on the way home. Amy was totally wrapped with her initial decision, which led to a fucking great night. She also admitted to being very excited when the other guy turned up and had no hesitation in including him straight away without consultation. She had spotted a photo of him with Ryan on the bedside table, liked the look of him and straight away new who it was when he turned up. She had presumed I would only be too happy to watch another bloke fuck her as well, considering there was one already doing it. I told her she made the right decision, but she is a very bad wife.

"If that's being bad, then I want to be bad more often," she said and told me I can arrange anything, anytime, subject to the other person, or persons she added, and she also added, don't take too long. She kept saying it was a great night all the way home.

When we got home, she said that it was bizarre for her having three different dicks inside her pussy in one night, and twice each.

"It felt like I was being fucked constantly for a whole hour, but with three dicks, wow!"

"You were," I replied.

12