Amy's Debt

Story Info
Amy must repay unauthorized loan from employer.
1.6k words
3.46
46.3k
23
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirS83318
SirS83318
34 Followers

Amy's Mistake

It had been a rough year for Amy. She had made some bad investments and her husband had had a severe illness that racked up a ton of medical bills before he passed away. The life insurance had barely left enough to pay off his debts and pay for the funeral. While she made good money it was not enough to keep her in the lifestyle she had become accustomed to. She was now so deep in debt she didn't see any way to keep her house or pay for her daughter's college tuition.

Then one day she saw her way out. Amy was the CFO of one the largest and richest companies in all of the world. Surely they wouldn't miss a few thousand dollars. She just needed enough to pull her out of debt and get back on her feet. Then her salary would be enough. She started over the course of two years shifting a couple of hundred dollars a week to an offshore account in her mother's name. 

After two years she had managed to put away over ten thousand dollars. That was enough she could now pay off her debts and get back on her feet. That was when she got the phone call that changed her life. She had to report to Frank Grant, the CEO's, office at 9am tomorrow morning. She knew she was in trouble.

The following morning she found herself standing in front of Frank's desk waiting for what she knew was to come.

 

"Amy," Frank said, "We found the account, we know what you have been doing. You know what I am talking about so don't bother denying it."

"Mr Grant, I am sorry. After my husband's death I didn't know what to do. I was so overwhelmed, I didn't think you would miss a few thousand dollars. You make millions every year."

"I make millions because I keep track of every penny. I will admit you hid it well. Ten thousand is not a few thousand. I should call the police."

"Please sir I haven't spent any of it. It just sits in an account. I can pay the company in 24 hours. I will give you my resignation and have the money back in the company account by this time tomorrow."

"Oh don't worry we have already gotten the money back and you are fired, but what kind of message am I sending to the rest of the company and my investors if I let it go unpunished."

"Please, sir I can't go to prison. Is there anything I can do?"

"As a matter of fact I have talked to the company lawyers and we have come up with another option. This option is non negotiable and totally legal. You will have a choice...take the option I am about to give you or go to prison. The lawyers are waiting for my call."

That is when she noticed the other person in the room. He stood and introduced himself as the chief attorney for the company. He was there to outline the option.

"Miss Jensen. I have a contract here for you to sign, if you sign it and abide by it you stay out of prison. If you refuse to sign it, I will have federal officers here in 30 minutes to arrest you. That is your only choice. The contract is the only thing that will keep you out of prison.

This is a contract for you to work off the interest and additional fees you cost the company. You will work off the debt as the company slave. That means exactly what you think it means, it means you will have no rights and no control over any of your actions. You will follow any rules listed in the contract and you will do ANYTHING the president or executive staff of the company requests of you, not limits no restrictions. You will be paid a small stipend of $100 which you will pay back to the company. You cost the company 4,000 dollars in taxes and fees on this money. That equates to 40 months of service. You will be provided everything you need by the company so you will not need any money. Your house will be donated to the company as your payment for food and essentials for the period of your "employment".

This is an employment contract so it may be canceled at anytime, but if it is not completed charges will immediately be filed and you will go to prison. So you see Miss Jensen you have no choice but to accept these conditions and sign the contract.

"Mr. Grant that is all I have. I will leave you with the contract to get her signature on, I have other matters to attend to. If I do not hear from you in one hour that she has signed the contract I will send the federal agents."

"Thank you Jack," said Frank, "Well Amy, what will it be? Do we call the feds or are you willing to sign the contract."

"Can I read the contract first?"

"No, you have been told the basics and I don't have all day to deal with this. I need your decision and I need it now."

"Well it doesn't seem as if I have a choice. I will have to sign the contract"

"Very well, go out and see my assistant she has the contract and will go over everything with you and get you started. Your time begins as soon as you sign it."

Amy went out to the outer office to speak with Debbie, his assistant. Debbie handed her a piece of the contract and said it was the only part she really needed to worry about that the attorney had told her everything else. When she looked down at the paper it was a list of rules she was expected to follow. She read this:

1. You will no longer be known by the name Amy or Miss Jensen, you have no identity other than that given to you by the company.

2. You will no longer be allowed to wear clothing of any type at any time.

3.All executives of the company and their assistants will be referred to as "Sir" or Ma'am" accordingly.

4. You will no longer use furniture or stand without permission

5. You will not speak unless spoken to.

Debbie then asked her if she understood the rules and informed her that more rules maybe added at anytime without notice. Once Amy said she did she was given the signature page of the contract.

Debbie immediately made her remove all of her clothes. Upon seeing that Amy had not trimmed her pubic hair she was directed to the executive bathroom and told to remove all of it immediately.

Then a collar was placed around her neck and secured with a padlock. Cuffs were placed on her wrists and ankles and also locked. Then she was led into the company conference where she noticed the table had been altered. The center of big oak conference table had been removed and replaced with a glass top. There was a gap between the top and bottom of the table forming a little box. Debbie opened the top of the box and told A, which she had been told was her new designation for now, to climb in.

Her hands and ankles were cuffed together and then locked into a loop that had been installed. Her hands were locked onto loops on each side of her body. A gag was placed in her mouth. Then the lid was closed and locked and a tablecloth was placed over the top.

A little while later, she had no way of knowing how long, she heard people coming into the conference room and sitting around the table. Then she heard Frank's voice begin to speak.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please take your seats. I have called this unscheduled meeting to inform you all that we have discovered the thief and recovered the money. The thief has chosen to work off her debt working for the company as the company slave. You all have folders in front of you that explain how this will work that you can read at your leisure. Right now I want to reveal to you who stole the money from you and me." He then reached over and grabbed the tablecloth covering the box and removed it to reveal Amy in the box.

He then went through the basics of the contract and how they would be able to use her for whatever they wished once all the details were ironed. Then the regular weekly meeting was conducted with Amy's former assistant being promoted to CFO.

After the meeting Amy was left in the table for what seemed like hours. She was then lifted out of the table and taken to the company break room. Once in the break room she was placed on a cross hanging on the wall. In front of the cross was this sign.

THIS IS A. SHE IS A FORMER EXECUTIVE OF THIS COMPANY. 

A WAS CAUGHT STEALING MONEY FROM THE COMPANY AND YOU.

SHE HAS BEEN PLACED HERE ON DISPLAY AS A DETTERENT TO OTHERS.

AS PART OF THIS DETTERENT WE ARE ALLOWING THOSE SHE STOLE FROM TO PARTICIPATE IN HER PUNISHMENT. IT IS $5 FOR EACH SET OF 25 SPANKINGS WITH HAND OR PADDLE. BELOW YOU WILL FIND SIGN UP SHEET FOR TIMES TO PARTICIPATE. ALL MONEY WILL BE PUT IN A FUND FOR THE EMPLOYEE CHRISTMAS PARTY.

Below the sign was a sign up sheet and lock box for cash. Both were filling up quickly. 

At the end of the day Amy was finally brought down from the cross and was told that she had made over $500 for the employees and would be spending the next three weekends getting spankings from the junior employees along with her other duties that the executives will have for her.

SirS83318
SirS83318
34 Followers