Amy's Debt Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy gets used by her first department head.
1.1k words
4.09
20.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirS83318
SirS83318
34 Followers

To all my followers. Thank you for the positive feedback and sorry about the wait I have been working a lot and had to change computers. Here is more of Amy's Story. I want to thank my editor and content advisor for her help, she knows who she is.

As you recall Amy had got caught embezzling money from her employer and to avoid prison had signed a contract to be the company slave to pay the company back for the money she stole and as a punishment.

Now the next part of the story

It had been a month since Amy had signed that contract and become the company slave to pay for her embezzlement She had spent the last month being spanked by the people she used to boss around and now they were bossing her around. She had been spanked and fucked by almost every junior employee in the company, and a few women. Now she had gotten into a daily routine that included being used in whatever way the CEO wanted.

It was time for the monthly staff meeting and Amy had been placed in the special table awaiting the meeting to start. She was spread eagle with a butt plug in and had been placed face down. The table had been modified further so that her tits were hanging down below the table and clamps had been placed on them. She was gagged so she could not interrupt the meeting with any sound. During the meeting the different department heads were stating their case why they should be the first one to get to have use of Amy as was promised to them when the announcement was made. It was finally decided that Amy herself would make the decision, not voluntarily of course. Amy was removed from the table and a blindfold put into place. The department heads were then lined up in random manner along the wall. Amy was put on her knees and led to the beginning of the line; she was led by a leash along the line and told on the second pass to stop whenever she wanted. The person she stopped in front of would be the winner. Using this process she set the "line up" for the next month. Each of the four department heads would have use of Amy for an entire week for whatever they wanted, the only restrictions being those stated in the contract she signed.

The first department head to get use of her was, unfortunately for Amy, from her former department. Her former assistant Josh was now the department head. Josh hated her as she had been a strict boss when she led the department, always asking for hard work and ignoring the usual work day. To her a work day was 24 hours if that is what it took to get the job done.

When the meeting was concluded Josh led Amy out by a leash attached to her collar. She was led through the entire office on the way to her former office. When he arrived back at the office his secretary informed him he had an appointment in 15 mins with a major client of the company to renegotiate his contract. He led Amy into his office and told her she was to kneel under his desk and then cuffed her hands behind her and her legs together. When his guest arrived he told Amy so that she would not be heard she was to put his cock in her mouth and not remove it until he told her.

After making sure his guest was seated and had a drink, he discretely unzipped and removed his cock so she could do as she was told. The negotiations were not going well, the client wanted a better contract than he deserved but would not budge on how much. Josh suddenly had an inspirational idea.

"Mr. Jones," said Josh, "I have an incentive for you if you are willing to leave the contract the way it is. I can grant you use of a special item that is only available with us, no one else has what we have to offer you. You will get to sample it today, and then get two hours of use every week. I guarantee you will enjoy this item."

"Well Josh it does sound intriguing, tell me more about this item."

"Mr. Jones, Bill, I will do better than that. Let me show you."

Josh then zipped up and uncuffed Amy's ankles. He grabbed the collar and led her out by the leash.

"Bill, you remember Amy my predecessor. She has been retained by the company to provide "special services" to the employees and select clients. If you agree to leave the contract the way it is I can guarantee you 2 hours of use of her services every week for the next six months. You just give us one day advance notice and she will be waiting for you at the penthouse suite the company keeps for visiting clients. There would be very few restrictions on what you could do to her, those will be ironed out before you first use of her." He then removed the leash and ordered Amy to crawl over and give him a sample of her talents.

Amy now found herself kneeling at the feet of a client that she never liked with his cock in her mouth, while her former assistant watched the whole thing.

Then Bill said, "This is a very good negotiation tactic you have here. I agree to your terms. Have your assistant draw up a contract and we can continue our relationship."

Then Bill reached down and picked Amy up and took her over the the desk and bent her over. He then proceeded to fuck her. Josh could no longer just watch and told Amy to open her mouth and shoved his cock in. This went on for about 15 minutes and then the men switched... For the next hour Amy sucked and fucked her way to receiving a load of cum from each one in each of her holes. To her surprise she also had two orgasms of her own.

Amy spent the rest of the day in the finance department being used by any and all that wanted her. She spent the lunch hour being a centerpiece for the employee break room. She was gagged and hogtied with a bouquet of flowers placed in her ass for decoration. Throughout the lunch hour the gag was removed several times so she could eat her lunch of cum. Again to her surprise Amy found herself aroused and had another orgasm.

As she was placed into her cage for the night she couldn't help but wonder if she was starting to enjoy being used as a slut and if this was what the rest of her life would be like.

SirS83318
SirS83318
34 Followers