Amy's Delightful Spur-of-the-moment

Story Info
I simply made a spur-of-the-moment comment.
4.3k words
3.44
15.3k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - The Threesome

As Amy sat on the bed looking up at me, her skirt on the floor, I lifted her tank top up over her head, allowing her cute little boobs to bounce out and expose those scrumptious nipples. I kissed them as I laid her down long ways on the bed while he watched. Her beautiful body being uncovered in front of his eager eyes. Her eyes were closed, her mind would be imagining her legs apart with his dick deep inside her pussy. An hour ago, our fantasy of something like this happening, would have been a million miles away, but now it was real.

I moved down to her feet, reached up and as she lifted her hips I removed her knickers slowly, allowing her nice furry mound to gradually reveal itself in front of him, a precursor to her hidden treasure. As Amy's knickers slid down her legs, they got briefly trapped between her thighs. He was very eager to participate, his eyes roaming all over her gorgeous slim naked honey coloured body, resting on the area between her thighs. Amy lifted a bit more and opened her legs a little, to let her knickers spring free. Once her knickers were resting on the sofa, she moved her legs down straight. I moved him to her feet as I came up to kiss her. I kissed her and whispered for her to open her legs a little, to give him the hint that she was ready.

As she did, he saw some of Amy's hidden treasure, her soft pussy lips, neatly tucked away between the top of her thighs, and was realising he was about to enjoy my girl's naughty delights. He quickly got completely undressed as did I. His dick was hard, and bounced free as it escaped from his jocks. It was a nice neat clean looking cut dick, a little bigger than mine. It was clearly excited and looked ready to fuck. A single tear-drop of sparkling dick juice was clinging to his little dick lips at the tip. I looked at Amy, she looked comfortable laying there, completely naked in front of two naked men, gorgeous and excited, waiting to totally enjoy being fucked by another man's cock, while I watched, kissed and held her. She moved her eyes away from his dick and looked up at him, into the eyes of our guest who was about to fuck her.

Her unbelievable nipples were full, dark and hard, pointing outwards from her boobs, but maybe they were a little jealous that her pussy was about to receive some attention. I kissed her, as he moved her legs apart a little more, with her help. Amy was thrilled to give him a perfect view of the pussy that he will soon enjoy. I kissed her gorgeous nipples and I whispered I love you. At this comforting comment, Amy drew her legs further up and out, allowing him to move his body in close, she wanted it to happen now, she wanted her pussy kissed. I leaned down to look, her pussy was wet and her lips were dark, meaning she was now very excited and hot for what was about to happen between the three of us. He laid down between her legs on the bed, put his arms under her legs and around her thighs and kissed her hot juicy dark lips.

When his lips touched hers, Amy groaned and shivered with pleasure, pulling me to her for a beautiful long hard passionate kiss. As she enjoyed his tongue licking her very excited pussy, I paid attention to her gorgeous nipples, kissing and sucking them as she continued to make soft sexy pleasurable noises. After a while he looked up so I invited him to swap places. I moved down between her legs, to a pussy that was desperately wanting more and aching for a wild cum. I kissed it and slowly slid two fingers gently inside, caressing her G spot as I started licking. Amy was on fire, she wanted to cum so badly, I knew it was going to be quick and wild. A few moments later while he was sucking her nipples, she cum, her body trembled as she groaned with pleasure. Amazing, she was done. That was fantastic to watch and feel and be part of. I withdrew my fingers which were covered in her sweet cum cream. It tasted delicious.

After a moment she pulled me up between her legs and guided my dick quickly inside her soaking wet pussy and said, I want you to fuck me now, I love you. My dick glided into her as easily as a hot knife in butter, her pussy was silky and warm, tight and beautiful. While I fucked her, she drew his hard cock closer and moved her gorgeous lips over the tip, and slid them down his shaft. That was stunning and erotic to watch as I was fucking her. I shivered as I watched her take him deep into her mouth, her lips sliding up and down, sucking this new cock. I could imagine how that felt for him, she is good. I could not control my feelings any longer, I exploded deep into her pussy.

As I rolled off, extremely happy to be experiencing what was happening and having cum into her wild pussy, she pushed him down to take my place. I watched as the tip of his dick moved to touch the slick open pink groove between her wet silky lips. Then as mine did, his dick glided easily into her, deeper and deeper until she had his hard big cock totally inside her. Her legs tightened against his body, not letting him move for a moment. She wanted to feel this new sensation of another man's dick inside her, while she hugged and kissed me. The thought of another man's dick inside your wife while you kissed her is incredible. She let him go after a few moments, allowing him to gently fuck her while she kissed me, enjoying his dick moving in and out of her hot wicked pussy, her dark excited lips embracing it, until he also exploded his cum into her, mixing with hers and mine. Amy and her cum filled pussy were happy to have experienced and enjoyed this spur-of-the-moment sexy threesome.

Chapter 2 - The Surprise

As we were resting on the bed after our sexy adventure, we spoke about where we worked and why we were at the pub. We were celebrating someone's promotion to another workplace I explained. He then said, the lady he was with, when I accidently bumped his drink, was his partner. He was with her having drinks with some of her girlfriends, and being outnumbered was happy to chat to us. Amy and I looked at each other.

"Does that bother you," he asked?

"No, it doesn't bother me," I said, as Amy shook her head in agreement. "But you left her at the bar and came here with us, knowing you were going to have sex with Amy."

"I did leave her at the bar to come with you, but with her agreement." Then he told us that he was about to go home after that drink anyway as she was about to go to dinner with the girls, and he wasn't invited.

"So, what did you tell her before we left then?"

"You know when she came up to me for that little quiet chat, she told me that you guys looked like a nice couple and if anything was suggested, that I should take the opportunity and go with you and she'd call me in about 2 hours. She said if I was home when she called then okay it didn't matter but if I was with you guys, she would come and get me or if you wanted, she'd join us. She likes you both," he said. "She has very good people skills, and she saw that look in both your eyes."

"Wow, very observant," Amy said as she looked at both of us, "I like her. Even when I saw her with you, I liked her."

"Wow, that is one exciting little story, I like the way you guys operate," he said. Amy was curious and obviously liked the lady, hmmm, I thought.

Amy continued, "so, your partner didn't mind that you were coming with us, with the possibility that you would be having sex with me?"

"Correct, she wanted me to go, she was as excited as I was, and she hoped I did have sex with you." he said. We were still all laying naked on the bed. I was getting horny again about this whole story and how the situation came about, and I could tell Amy was as well. She was laying sideways, leaning up on one elbow facing him as we were talking. I was also on one elbow, up against her cute little arse. I moved my hand down between her thighs. Feeling this, she moved slightly so I could get to her pussy. I slid my finger into her wet slippery pussy slit from behind as she positioned herself to allow it to happen and at the same time reached over and started playing with his dick while he was talking. Which naturally, it started to respond. She was wanting a second round of fucking.

He continued, "we have been talking about swapping with another couple in the same room for about 12 months, but we didn't know how to go about it. So, when we all started chatting and becoming a bit friendly, she was happy for me to go with you in case anything was going to happen, so I, or we wouldn't lose an opportunity. And if possible, if it did happen, to try and organise something for all four of us, if you guys were willing that is, she really wants to do it."

Chapter 3 - The Spur-of-the-moment

At the time, we had all nearly finished our drinks after I had got him another one for spilling his. I had left Amy with him while I went to get it so they had a few minutes alone to get to know each other. When he had that little chat with his partner, Amy had whispered to me that she liked him.

"Would you ...., you know ....," I'd asked.

"Yes, I would," she replied. I liked him as well, so during that last drink, I told him we were staying the night at a nearby hotel.

He asked why, so I told him. "We enjoy the odd night away from home and the kids, and that you never know, we might get lucky one night." I laughed, trying and make a joke of my 'spur-of-the-moment' comment which just came out.

He looked at Amy and me and said, "are you serious, you mean lucky to have someone else join you."

"Yes, why not, hasn't happened yet by chatting to anyone at the pub."

He looked at both of us, contemplating a comment, then said "Could I possibly be that lucky person," he was very cheeky, I liked that. And here we are, Amy has been fucked by two dicks, and with the possibility of it happening again the way she was stroking his cock back to being hard again. A fantastic outcome, I think.

Chapter 4 - The invite

Just then as we were relaxing, talking and getting horny about how this all transpired, his phone pinged. We'd spent about an hour playing around and having sex and then about half an hour chatting, she was pinging early. He read his message then looked at us.

"It's Debbie, she just said they are sorting out the bill now and will be leaving soon and wanted to know where I was." Amy and I sat up, looked at each other and we didn't know what to say. He went back to reading his phone again.

"I'll tell her meet to meet me back at the bar," he said as he looked at us, "she'll then know that I was probably with you all this time and she'll want to know all about it. She'll get all horny."

I felt like he was waiting for a response, an invite. Wow, my mind was racing, Amy was looking at me, her dark sexy eyes sparkling with anticipation, we now have another opportunity. One we should not miss. We had the room for the night. It was a five-minute walk from the restaurant Debbie was at. It was a five-minute walk to the bar as well. I could tell that Amy was very excited again, I'm sure she wanted more. I wouldn't mind watching some more as well, and I'm sure, he did to as we were just about to do it again anyway, when his phone pinged. Now there was a big prospect of a foursome fuck.

"Do you think Debbie would like to come and meet us here," I asked him. I could see that question pleased Amy, she smiled. She would love her pussy being licked to cum and to be fucked again. It was obvious she agreed with my decision as she looked at him, waiting for my question to sink in, and for him to give us an answer.

He looked up at both us, and said, "yes, that would be fantastic, and I know Debbie will be very happy about that as well. Shall I ask her then?"

"Yes," Amy said, and as we looked at each other, he started texting. She kissed me and said, "another great spur-of-the-moment decision sweetheart, you're a genius and I could do with some more attention, I'm not finished yet."

"I know," I said and kissed her.

Dan read her reply to us. "OMG, that is so cool, I can't wait to meet them, this is so amazing. Even if we don't do anything tonight, it's still amazing. So cool, I'll be there in 5. Love you heaps my sweet . "

Amy even volunteered to meet her in the lobby, she said would easily recognise her, but she rattled off her description to us anyway. "Long brown hair, brown green eyes, nice smile, slimish like Amy, same height as Amy, a bit younger than Amy, silver necklace with green gemstone and matching earrings. Nice flimsy flowing white top and a nice light sage green short skirt with matching shoes and bag".

"You should have been a detective," I said. We all laughed.

While Amy was away, Dan said "we have been hoping for something like this to happen for a long time, Debbie even has a fantasy that she wants to do one day, if it is at all possible. But it doesn't matter if it doesn't though, it won't change anything tonight, as she is still dying to have sex with another couple. I'm positive you'll be fucking her very soon, and she's actually even told me she wants to watch me fuck another women, so she'll be a winner tonight."

"What else was is it that she wants to do," I asked.

"Well don't take offence or think that it has to happen," he replied, "but she has been desperately wanting to kiss and play with another pussy."

My eyes lit up. "Funny you should say that, Amy would love her pussy to be played with by another lady, but there is one issue, Amy will not reciprocate.

"Oh, that's okay, that wouldn't bother Debbie, she just wants to try making another pussy cum. She would be so happy just doing that, especially if it worked."

"Great, I said, no need to mention anything to Amy, let's just see how it pans out. If there's an opportunity, I'll make sure it happens."

Chapter 5 - The arrival

They swiped back into the room. Debbie came in first, leading Amy, holding her hand, looking excited.

"Hi," she said, sounding very ecstatic. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "thank you so much for inviting me here, Amy is gorgeous." Hmmm, I thought, maybe gorgeous enough for you to kiss her pussy, I hope.

"She is," I replied "and it's a pleasure to have you here, at least I hope it will be." We all laughed as she kissed Dan hello.

Debbie went over to Amy and gave her a big hug and kiss on the cheek. Amy didn't know what to do so just let her. Dan and I had put our clothes back on when Amy did.

Suddenly it went quiet, no one moved, so I said, "how was your dinner, you finished earlier than Dan thought."

"Yes, we did, but it was good, but you know what, I spent all my time thinking about whether you guys had got together, you know ...... whether you guys were having sex. I was so excited that you might be doing something really exciting while I was eating and chatting. I actually got quite horny hoping that you were all doing something and ........., well Amy told me it did happen, and that you had a good time."

"We did," Dan said, "it was so cool."

"And as it so happens that just when you text, we were about to do it again," I added.

"Oh no, did I spoil it," Debbie said, "dropping her smile."

"No, not at all," Amy replied. "We were actually very happy you did text at that moment, as Dan was telling us about how both you guys have been wanting to do something like this for a while."

"Yes, we have," she said looking at him, "so, I think this was meant to be."

Chapter 6 - The Swap

Amy was looking at Dan, I saw a slight movement, she was going to start. Amy reached behind and unzipped her skirt and let it drop, she had no knickers on, the teasing little shit. This was my cue.

Amy moved to Dan as she knew I would go to Debbie to make her feel comfortable and feel part of what was about to happen. Amy sat Dan on the bed, pulled her top off in front of him and pulled his mouth to her nipples. She tilted her head back as he started gently sucking, she loves that. Debbie had just watched her partner suck someone else's nipples, and was soon about to watch him fuck Amy's pussy.

So, I moved to Debbie and started undoing the buttons on her top. She stopped me after two, and slipped it over her head, unclipped her bra's and pulled me in for a kiss as I removed them all together. I reached behind while kissing her tits, unzipped her short skirt and let it drop, she had a small G string on that barely covered her neatly trimmed pussy rug. I bent down and kissed her cute bum, turned her around and sat her on the bed next to Dan and laid her back, legs dangling over the edge. Dan then did the same to Amy. Here we were, our girls, partly naked, gorgeous and hot, laying back, waiting for us to kiss their pussy's. So, we did.

Debbie opened her legs as soon as I threw her knickers over my shoulder. I moved in and kissed her pussy, it was very wet, she must be so excited for her dream to come true. I saw Dan kiss Amy's pussy, again. Debbie watched Dan as her pussy was being licked by someone different and her partner, centimetres away, was kissing the pussy of another man's wife. There was no doubt she was wanting to be fucked tonight while Dan watched, as he fucked Amy. I wondered who out of them will get the most out of this situation, whether it will be her who wanted to watch Dan fuck Amy or whether it would be Dan wanting to watch his wife get fucked, I hope they both enjoy it, I'll ask them later. With us, it was me, always wanting to watch Amy as she enjoyed being fucked by another man in front of me. Mind you Amy doesn't mind watching me fuck another woman. I love to discuss my feelings and thoughts about sharing Amy, having sex with other men or women, and what other people's thoughts are about them sharing their partners. Talking about it makes me enjoy these situations.

As much as I was enjoying licking Debbie's pussy, there was something I really wanted to see happen, as I may never get that chance again with these guys. Amy was enjoying Dan licking her pussy again. Her eyes were closed, mesmerised once again by that wonderful feeling deep inside as her pussy is being licked, her head back a little and to the side. I slowly moved up Debbie's body, kissing it on the way and sucking her nipples, my dick nestled between her legs, the tip touching her pussy, wanting to be selfish and slide inside her, but I controlled myself. I kissed her, then whispered for her to not say anything, listen and nod if she agrees.

Quietly I told her that Dan had told me that you would love to kiss another lady's pussy. She nodded. Would you like to try it now, on Amy? She nodded but seemed unsure. I told her it was okay as Amy often wants another lady to do it, lick her pussy to cum. Her eyes opened wider and she nodded more enthusiastically, understanding what I was now getting at. But I added that Amy doesn't want to do anything back, and asked if that was okay. She nodded, still smiling. Okay, I slowly got her up and moved her to where Dan was. He knew what was going on and started kissing down Amy's legs and out from between them as if to change what he was going to do. Debbie moved gently in between Amy's legs and quickly but gently kissed up Amy's legs and then kissed her pussy.

Amy immediately felt the difference and looked, opened her mouth as Debbie started licking. Amy groaned, letting out a big pleasurable sigh, held Debbie's head, closed her eyes again, opened her legs a little wider and leaned back in absolute pleasure. She didn't have to do anything, she was just going to let it happen, and thoroughly enjoy it. Later she told me it was an electrifying and unbelievable moment. She didn't think it would happen tonight or anytime soon. It had been a while. Dan and I both moved up as Amy pulled me in for a kiss while Debbie was licking her with enthusiasm, and loving it. Dan's mouth had found some lonely voluptuous nipples, so he kissed and sucked them as Amy pulled me up so she could suck my dick. A nice lady licking her naughty pussy, and a nice man sucking her dark hard firm nipples while she was sucking her my cock. She was the centre of attention again. I love it, I love her so much.

12