Amy's Delightful Spur-of-the-moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after, Amy moved me down to Debbie, trying to get me to do something to her at the same time. I got behind Debbie's cute arse, opened her legs while she continued licking Amy's pussy, she wasn't going to stop anytime soon. I kissed her bum, then let my dick find the juicy spot between her lips and glided it inside. I fucked her slowly while watching and feeling Amy being licked. Amy looked up over Debbie, seeing my movements, and smiled knowing my dick would be inside Debbie's pussy and that I would blow my cum inside her soon. Amy then drew Dan's cock into her mouth and started sucking him. But not for long as Debbie's licking was so enjoyable, Amy was not able to concentrate on Dan's dick, and just had the tip between her lips as she was about to have another orgasm for the night.

Debbie kept going, she had two slim fingers pumping away inside Amy, knowing that Amy was close. I tried to hold back, hoping Amy was going to cum soon, so I could. She did, quivering, trembling, holding Debbie's head for just that little extra sensation until she could not bear it any longer. I could not hold back any longer, and cum into Debbie's pussy as she rested her head between Amy's quivering legs.

After Amy cum, she quickly touched Dan, as she wanted a cock inside her now. Debbie moved aside and watched as Dan's dick slipped into Amy's silky pussy, that she had just licked to cum. Both of them were enjoying Amy's pussy. Once Dan's dick was sliding in and out, Debbie moved up and started kissing Amy's tits, she couldn't get enough of her big swollen dark nipples. Debbie was fascinated by Amy's body, so it seemed, her hands moving around Amy's belly, down to her mound and over her other boob. It was so good to watch, I just sat back and enjoyed the moment, another man and a woman, ravishing my girl's body at the same time.

Chapter 7 - The Happy Ending

It was a happy finish for the night, but there was no ending, we continued to have regular sex sessions with them, at least every couple of months, with each couple alternating at booking different hotels, trying to outdo each other.

With their consent, sometimes at our place, it was just a threesome with him, and other times it was a threesome just with her.

It was exciting, it was fun, it was sex and it was good.

12