Amy's Demise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHAT'S IN A NAME?

It never crossed Amy's mind. At the moment it just wasn't where her mind was and wouldn't be for many days.

Robert Dorset. Robert DO-O-O-R-R-R-sett. Heavy emphasis on the "Dor" with the "sett" almost an afterthought. That was the stranger's name.

Bob Dorsett. Bob DorS-S-E-E-E-T-T. The "Dor" merely an invitation to the "s-e-e-e-t."

Robert. Bob.

Dorsett. Clearly could be pronounced two ways. She should have caught it. She didn't.

Robert Do-o-o-o-r-r-rsett was the gentleman stranger at their table who lived about a hundred miles away from them and, at one time that first night, had his hard cock pressed against Amy's windblown naked ass.

Bob Dors-e-e-e-e-t was a name mentioned many, many times in the Matthew's conversations, a very close friend of Steve's who had shared his room in college along with many other things.

Including women.

Oh, yes! "Sowing wild oats" would have been an understatement for these two. Both of them barely graduated, not even in the top thousand in their class. But their sexual antics became known campus wide. It was bad enough that, even as freshmen, they could so easily seduce an unwary coed. But, as the years went by, they gathered such a reputation as master cocksmen that even the leery experienced upper-class female students would give way out of curiosity and willingly become their sexual prey.

At first it was as much luck as experience and technique. Two great looking boys would always get their fair share of pussy. By their second year that changed. Both found that the concept of "sharing" went far beyond pizza. At first it was a gentle and concealed passing of girls to each other. That second year, out of the twenty or so girls each of them seduced, fifteen of them were the same girls.

Neither of them could really explain the attraction. They never compared notes, never made small of the girl involved. Instead, each of the twice satisfied ladies were almost put on a pedestal by the two roommates...held in special esteem.

Both were too young to understand where it would lead, that it was only the first step of a lurid path. By their junior year it all came out, more by accident than any special planning. Steve was suppose to be out of town but his plans failed and he arrived unexpected back at their room. In a moment of embarrassment, he caught Bob almost mid air giving a long stroke to a young willing lady that they had both already had several times.

In order to break the ice, to sooth the awkward situation, Steve playfully jumped in bed with them while fully clothed. There had been no intent, no malice. He was just going to tease them out of an embarrassing situation.

For some reason, some unknown quirk of life, it just happened that it was the exact three people, the precise personalities, and precisely the right time that made none of them flinch. Instead, the light laughter and playful insinuations slowly turned into sexual teasing.

Maybe none of them wanted to be "chicken", to act like they weren't sophisticated enough to be able to handle the situation.

Over the minutes the teasing became a little quieter, a little more intense. Without any spoken permission, any stated intent, the mouths became three...not two. For the innocently seduced girl, slowly there were four hands, not two, to extract simultaneous sensations from her quivering body. What would have been a two hour sexual coupling for two people turned into a ten hour sexual escapade for three, the two men giving each other equal time one-on-one with her at first, then slowly proceeding until they were sharing her at the same time.

It wasn't a race. They all rested, stepped back at times, respected each other's situation. There was no intent on their part to force anything. Through the grace of the sex gods, Steve and Bob had just happened on the right woman at the right time to fuse this impromptu desire.

Later that next morning she left them to their own vices only to return again and again over the next two years. For the first two months, when the two were lucky enough to have a woman simultaneously in their clutches, they only passed the girl back and forth, teasing and then pleasing them with alternating sex acts. Of coarse, both men were involved in the intense foreplay each time. But one night they found a girl who, after the two boys had gained confidence and technique, cautiously allowed them to enter her simultaneously. It was she who would allow them for the first time to penetrate a woman with both cocks, she who relented to their gentle urging until she allowed Steve to gently take her in the ass while Bob was enjoying her constantly pulsating pussy.

After the initial pain, the expected discomfort, she had not just relented. She had swooned! The sensation of having two cocks inside her at the same time, being able to feel them through her thin membrane as one pushed in while the other came out was too erotic to imagine or explain.

Both men innocently assumed their foraging would be kept secret. There was very little the pleasured woman would ever admit to another. What college coed in her right mind would tell anybody, even her closest friend, that she had been screwed and sodomized simultaneously...that she had been willingly coerced into such depravity?

They obviously didn't understand the mind of a college coed in her early twenties, a young woman who's goal in life was to learn and experience...and not necessarily just in the classroom.

Although the two friends didn't totally give up having one-on-one sex with women, it was obviously their greatest pleasure when they were sharing the same girl. After each episode, after each rotation where they each had the same girl by themselves on a one-on-one situation, the discussion took place. Was she or was she not a likely candidate for their special club? Some were yes, others obviously no.

Over the next two years over twenty women fell into the "yes" category. In their youth and lack of foresight, it never crossed the two boy's minds that their naïve assessment that the young women willingly involved would keep their mouths shut was invalid. One out of three of the girls couldn't hold it back, couldn't keep it secret during an all night "tell-all" conversation with their best friend.

Steven Matthews and Robert Dorsett were the unknown benefactors of some very quiet, very discreet advertising. There were those young ladies who secretly had always wanted to know what it would be like, who had a latent desire, but certainly had no intention of airing that primitive notion in public. And they sure as hell wouldn't be able to fulfill the notion later in life with a husband! But all of a sudden it was there! Relent to each man, get a special situation in return.

To the two men, other sex became irrelevant. Knowing this special situation wouldn't last, they gorged themselves on the willing women. Then one day it was all turned off like a light switch.

Graduation. Even as poor a student as they were their parents insisted on at least SOME return on their money and they reluctantly gave up the good life for the drudgery of the work force.

As they packed their stuff and hugged each other good-bye, the bags of wild oat seeds were left at the campus door. The legacy of Bob and Steve was no longer more than a secret memory on a lot of women's minds. As the years went by no telling how many grateful husbands benefited from the two men's sexual excursions.

Steve fell into an everyday job. Very steady, small raises, it was his notch in life. Bob threw caution to the wind, accepting a volatile job that paid well and sent him scurrying all over the world. As it turned out they couldn't be more different.

Oh, even though a half world apart they kept in touch. Sharing their dreams, Bob laughed lightly in a well meant congratulations when four years later Steve announced he had found "the one," a quiet innocent natural blonde with the body of Venus. Of course, only Bob would do as a best man. Unfortunately, that was not to be. Bob was entrenched in a situation in Central America that he could not leave.

If he had been able to attend the small wedding there would be no doubt that, while Steve mingled and received congratulations, Bob would have been trying his best to hide the massive hard-on that would have appeared each time he was in proximity of the new bride. He would have been absolutely blown away with Steve's excellent selection of a mate.

Amy was fabulous!!

And surely he would have only imagined what it would be like to share the new wealth with his old buddy, to slide gently in and out of that perfect ass while his best friend paid homage to her demanding pussy! Just like the old times.

But that was not to happen. Instead, there were only pictures. First of the sexy fiancé, then the blushing beautiful bride, finally the proud mommy of two. All of them led Bob to one thought...the woman was gorgeous!! Steve must be as proud as he was lucky.

Four years later the tables turned. A hot redhead six years his junior turned Bob's attention enough that he relented. Thinking it was an end to his sexually loose lifestyle, he dedicated himself to Cathy, throwing all else away as he caved in to her voracious sexual appetite and her willingness to recognize no sexual boundaries.

He soon found that he was wrong about her. Once she had him safely in her clutches he realized that everything was still on the table...that even after marriage nothing would be off limits with Cathy.

They were married in a civil ceremony in Paris. Steve was aware of it and congratulated Bob whole heartedly but, of course, could not attend. He would certainly have liked to. Who was this hot redhead who had tumbled his hard living friend?

For the next few years their correspondence became nothing more than a quick e-mail at Christmas and on birthdays. Steve's life was a safe job and even safer wife and children. Bob's was still the fast lane, big money coupled with occasional firings, an exciting sex life that often had nothing to do with the flaming redhead he had married. For them, it wasn't cheating...it was an agreement.

Then it came. Instead of an e-mail, a phone call. After two hours on the phone it was if they had never separated. Close friends are like that. Now, Steve learned that Bob and Cathy were only hours away by car. In fact, he routinely went up there on business.

For some reason, and he couldn't seem to explain to himself why, he didn't share that bit of knowledge with Amy. He had spoken of Bob many times, sometimes when they were deep in sex and were whispering little tidbits that would excite the moment. At those few times, an innocent young Amy got a fleeting glimpse of her husband's sexual past. Most of the time, however, Bob was presented as a best friend who's funny antics molded a friendship that would be never ending.

Steve had no idea why he didn't share this new revelation, this new reconnection, with her. He just didn't.

Two months later he was in a restaurant staring at the most vivacious redhead he had ever seen! He was certain the bright amber was a direct result of the heat caused by the smoldering woman.

Cathy Dorsett was hot, hot, hot!! Unlike Amy, there was no pretense whatsoever to hide it. Short skirt, low cut blouse, ripe breasts with nipples coming at you like bullets! But most of all, her mouth.

It was so hard to describe her mouth. Through the beautiful open smile all Steve could think of was those lips wrapped around his cock.

At first the conversation was casual. Family, friends, jobs, old acquaintances. Then it turned to the college days. In thirty minutes it became very apparent to Steve that, unlike himself, his best friend had hidden nothing from his bride. Robert had totally revealed their sexual antics while in college. Steve was certain how negatively Amy would have reacted to his antics in college but Cathy was obviously turned on by the lurid saga.

Cathy didn't push it. Neither did Robert. This was delicate. They needed to see where the world had turned concerning the two best friends. They had both seen pictures of Amy. She was, without any stretch of imagination, an absolutely and incredibly sexy woman, two children or not. As a matter of fact, the "mommy" thing just seemed to add to it.

One good meal with friends, four drinks to lighten up the situation, and two hours to ease into it. By that time all conversation had turned to sex. And there were definitely two different worlds sitting at one table.

Oh, Bob and Cathy didn't just spurt out that they were swingers. Instead, as they had done many times before, they slowly and expertly eased the conversation over to alternative life styles. This was not the first time the scheming couple had approached a unsuspecting male about exploring a new sexual lifestyle. And, as many times before in the past, they knew they had their idea of sex and Steve would have his.

After a lively and very funny bantering for an hour it all quieted. Finally, Cathy softly smiled at Steve and laid it on the table.

"So, Steven Matthews, you say that you are so happily engrossed in your wife that there is no circumstance where your attention might be averted?"

My goodness, her mouth was absolutely gorgeous when she was talking.

"Yeah, I guess that kind of wraps it up," he shrugged and admitted.

Hair stood up on the back of his neck. Where was this going? His cock was as hard as a rock as he spoke.

"I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you've found it all," she quipped and nodded to an agreeable Bob.

Bob asked for the check, waving Steve's objection aside. He was already staying at their house, saving him a hotel bill.

He followed them home in his car. As well as he tried, while he was saying goodnight to his bride on the cell phone he couldn't help but release his hard from the confinement of his trousers, wrapping his hand around it to at least temporarily relieve the pressure caused by the hot redhead and her teasing insinuations.

As expected, the Dorsett's home was a mansion in comparison to Steve's modest abode. Cathy immediately excused herself and Bob fixed them "one last drink." Steve had already had enough and, in retrospect, was criticizing himself for even driving his car over there. He normally didn't drink much any more and one more might push him over the edge. He didn't want to make a fool of himself.

Actually, his host's idea of offering "one more" wasn't meant to reduce Steve's capacity but rather to allow him to become uninhibited. A cautious Robert was about to test the strength and moral aptitude of his best friend, to see what years of the quiet life and marriage to a voluptuous albeit innocent wife had done to the man.

They leaned closely together and, heads only inches away, their whispers carefully navigated them back to the old days. While Steve had never forgotten them, Bob had very obviously never stopped living them!

Cathy watched from a hidden perch, moving around the house just enough to make sure that Steve would recognize her presence. And making sure that that she could recognize, without a doubt, how that flirting presence was affecting his current condition.

She timed it perfectly. He was mellowing from the booze yet was nowhere near out of control. Most of all, he had a hard on so big she could easily see it from the next room.

It was time. Here goes nothing. Or, here goes a friendship to never be recovered. Or, and this was the Dorsett's wildest dreams, here was the start of something big. Really, really big!

Bob was the first to stop talking, to look up and shut up. Steve finally followed his silent gaze.

Holy shit!

It was the closest he had come to fainting since the birth of his first child.

Holy shit!!!

Standing ten feet away from him, a smiling Cathy was dressed in a sheer white ankle length gown that displayed every freckle on her body. In addition to her perfect large breasts and those frozen nipples there was something else that obviously stood out.

A huge, totally untrimmed mass of dark red pubic hair shining deeply through the transparent cloth! That mass of red curls on her head was definitely real!

She walked up to where he sat and spoke softly, almost a hushed whisper.

"So, Steven Matthews, there is no way you would possibly sway from your marriage?"

He looked at Bob. All he got there was a raising of an eyebrow.

Without a word, Robert Dorsett was saying, "SO?"

Without him answering and without another word from her, Cathy reached up and released a simple clasp that allowed the thin cloth to slowly slither down her body.

Many exhaustive hours later the two men laid quietly in a huge round bed, an appreciative and equally exhausted Cathy in between, two cocks slowly losing their hardness even as they were both still in her.

There had been no mention of Steve's young wife. It was way, way too soon. That would come three months later, after two such sessions were repeated. Each with a special scenario, and each assisted with both men taking an illicit pill to enhance and sustain their performance.

It was in the middle of the last of those sessions that the sexually uninhibited couple first suggested to their new partner that maybe, just maybe, his young wife might not be as sexually inhibited, as morally set in stone, as he might think.

They weren't making accusations or passing judgment. Heavens no! Only that, giving the proper chance, given a chance to "lighten up," just maybe Amy might succumb to the right circumstance.

And wouldn't he, Steven Matthews, be open to the idea that all at once he would be the recipient of a new sex life that, given no boundaries, would be a mind blowing experience? To both he and his bride?

They didn't push. Instead they only suggested, pointing out the possibilities. They let it stew inside of him, festering an erotic vision of what could be.

It took another three months and several more sessions before he finally succumbed to their wanton plan. By that time they had seen Amy in person at a mall. Amy had no idea she was on display but even in a pair of jeans and a sweat shirt she passed their inspection with flying colors. The photos had not lied...Amy Matthews was one hot mommy!

Instead of being devised in a board room or a meeting place, the idea was laid out in a round bed, two cocks slowly and in an alternating fashion penetrating a willing and grateful woman. Even though the couple didn't share all of their experiences from their past with Steve they made sure that he knew the rules, the process that would best accomplish their erotic mission.

And what to expect.

Stage one was to deny. As painful as it was, Steve was going to have to abstain from any type of sex with Amy. He would tease, intentionally elevate her libido only to leave her hanging. It wouldn't be easy and it wouldn't be fast. Three months at least.

Then step two. The real thing. The test. Then hopefully the graduation.

They had to put her in a romantic, sexually saturated atmosphere where she could be induced and seduced into trying anything, providing to her a totally uninhibited sexual smorgasbord from which she could not refrain.

When they stepped aboard the ship step one was over. Step two was hanging in the air.

Robert Do-o-r-r-r-rsett. Bob Dorse-e-e-e-t-t-t-t.

Amy should have caught it.

She didn't.

IS THIS SEAT TAKEN?

Amy didn't want to get out of bed the next morning. After the sexual slugfest the night before she was wonderfully surprised when Steve was right back in it as soon as she woke. He used his tongue to clean her from the night before, then put her on her knees on the edge of the bed. With her arms pulled back to him through the inside of her legs, she was helpless to move as he stood feet on the floor and pounded her relentlessly.