Amy's Demise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in a long time he was able to naturally delay his orgasm, allowing him to stay well past hers, her cries of release filling the room if not the hallway before building again to yet another. As well as he tried, Steve couldn't escape this second one. By then he had her on her back with her legs thrown over his shoulders. His unbridled pounding was too much...for both of them.

But when he blew into her with a mutual explosion he kept his stance, his composure. It was very, very important that she be sexually saturated every waking hour. There was to be absolutely no chance for her to think straight, to have any thoughts whatsoever that were not consummated by sex. Her sex.

Slowly, his mouth on her clit, then slow movement of that same tongue to find her forbidden zone...to again please and excite her ass. Again, Amy was astonished at how absolutely wonderful that vulgar act could be. She had denied it so long. Maybe it was the slow, mind-blowing tongue on her anus and then back on her clit that teased her to the point that when a seductive digit slowly sneaked in and invaded her rectum it was not just acceptable but had somehow become a powerful aphrodisiac.

But to her dismay the teasing stopped, again leaving her on the brink of yet another orgasm. She would have laid there all day, coming again and again for hours if it were her will. Instead, he reminded her that they had paid well for the trip. They could screw at home.

Right now, it was time to eat!!

It was another full day of lounging lazily at sea. They knew tomorrow morning would find them in a small village in Mexico but today it was just the pool, luxurious meals, and a late night show in the lounge.

And again, miraculously, the poolside appearance of Cathy and Robert. It was uncanny how they always appeared. And it was another full day of Robert paying undivided and unmasked attention to Amy and her body. Having the inside knowledge that she lubricated very easily, Robert correctly guessed that she was dripping come and knew she would spend the day in a constant state of wetness. It wasn't at all a surprise how often she hit the pool.

Amy reveled in the luxury. Both the activities on the ship and the attention she was receiving from all the men. Steve and Robert went out of the way to make sure she soaked up the attention. At this junction in their plan, "sexual excitement" was "sexual excitement" when it came to the young mom, no matter the source. That it also came from the other men around them fit their plan wonderfully.

It worked perfectly. Amy Matthews spent the entire day right on the verge of coming.

By the late afternoon the conversation turned to the evening's activities. It was "Captain's Night" in the dining room. Formal dress, special menu. Because they were the late seating they all had the pleasure to watch the earlier crowd arrive and then dine. Amy smiled at the beautiful people, all dressed as well as they could. Or dared!

Even that somehow turned sexy. Being away from home and out to sea, there was an obvious loss of inhibitions. Some of the women's attire was downright naughty.

As was Amy's.

She had brought a short, demure black dress with her to wear that special night. However, the sexy selection Steve had made for her the night before and the attention she had received allowed her to hesitate, her hand hovering over the short dress before moving on down to another.

It was a borrowed dress, something expensive that had been secretly offered by a good friend at work. Steve had never seen it until he stepped back from the balcony and she was standing fully dressed in their cabin.

He let out a long, low, whistle.

"You look great," he admitted. Was that a hard cock surging again?

She was wearing an ankle length black dress. Simple enough.

Amy never said a word. Instead, she gently and slowly moved her left leg away from her body in a slow side step.

Steve's mouth dropped. Almost her entire leg became exposed. Even though she had a decent tan the dark lacey material at the top of her thigh high stockings made her exposed thigh look white in comparison.

"You like that?" she teased.

"I like that," he breathed.

Slowly she brought her leg back in and let her right one slide out. Like the left one, it was exposed almost to her hip.

Steve sat down. Was this hussy his Amy?

Slowly she turned. He realized that the long dress was tight fitting until about three inches below where her crotch would be. Then it was nothing more than a series of overlaying panels that dropped down from just below her hips. No matter how she walked or sat the folds would give way, baring her shapely legs almost all the way up.

"Is it too much?" she softly asked. She wanted to tease, to stimulate. Not to embarrass.

"It's perfect," he admitted.

This was definitely a new Amy. Maybe Bob and Cathy had been right. Maybe he had just never reached far enough. Maybe HE had been the one who was had sexual limitations, not Amy!

He wondered about what else was under that dress. Amy knew. It was a personal surprise, a gift to herself!

And that was the presentation that greeted Robert and Cathy Dorsett as the couple approached their table. Cathy's eyes flew wide. Robert's cock went hard.

As did dozens of others in the room. As lavishly and sexily dressed as the other women were, Amy still stood out. There was no way you could miss the brief exposure of the tops of her stockings each step she took. It wasn't just sexy...it was downright bawdy.

Cathy didn't just exchange glances with the two men. She stared openly at them and nodded her head. It certainly wasn't a done deal but there was definite a change in the wind.

Of all the others, Cathy was the one who could tell when a woman had totally released her moral inhibitions and let her sexual desires take control, even if that woman herself didn't know. She still wasn't saying Amy was a "gimmee" by any means, but there were certainly all the signs of a woman making every effort to fulfill an explosive internal sexual appetite. Their planned sexual "starving" of the thirty two year old had worked!

Dinner was wonderful. Pretty people, great food, witty conversation.

Wine. Lots of it. More than Amy could tolerate.

She didn't get sick. It wasn't her stomach she was losing.

It was her conservative manner.

She felt good about herself. She knew she looked good, she knew she was holding her own with their conversation and, most of all, she knew Steve was very proud of her. It was obvious in his manner, his attention to her.

She also knew that, once back in their cabin, the fever pitch she was failing to mask would be totally consumed and then doused, a reward for her new aggressiveness. She knew she was sexy as hell tonight and she was going to get another great fuck for her effort!!

She couldn't wait.

Well, yes she could. There was still a show to attend, a musical in the Starlight Lounge. They all knew it would be less than topnotch but, what the hell, it was entertainment on the high seas. It seemed like the delay was torture but, unlike the night before, Amy was no longer concerned about "if" she was going to be sexually teased and tormented before being consumed. It was instead a matter of "when."

A little more attention from the men to elevate her libido wasn't going to exactly quell her evening any!

They waited too late. The lounge was full. At last they found a small booth in the very back. Robert hurriedly assisted Amy to her seat on the small bench then sat beside her, not giving either Steve or Cathy a chance to do so. Amy shrugged. So what! There was no denying that the man's suave attention had been going straight to her receptive pussy all night. A little bit more teasing wasn't going to kill her!

The other three mentally nodded in approval. Tonight was going well. Very well. Even their late arrival for the show fell into their hands. They would know exactly how well in about an hour.

They were all facing each other with Steve and Cathy's back to the stage. Suddenly the lights dimmed and a spotlight came on. With a quick twist, the seat Cathy and Steve were on was spun around so that all four were facing the lighted stage, Amy and Bob seated in the darkness behind the other two almost as if in the rear seat of a car at a drive-in theatre.

The show was as expected. What the aspiring entertainers lacked in skill and polish they made up with exuberance. Flashy, downright sex driven costumes with a lot of thong type apparel was presented with a small live band.

Scheduled to be a fifty minute show, it was fun from the start.

It was about ten minutes into the show that Amy first felt it.

Over the past two nights she had come quite accustomed to Robert's quick feels, the gentle but obvious grazing of her legs and arms by their handsome new acquaintance. But that had been pretty well in open view. Although hidden under the dining room table it was still well lighted and there were other people around. There was no danger, no alarm. Instead, just a bit of harmless and excitement between strangers.

But this was different. This time the sudden appearance of his delicate fingertips on her knee where her parting skirt had laid bare her stocking encased leg was very slow, very discreet.

And very much not by accident. Even in her innocence Amy knew that. There was a difference between an accidental brushing and a slow, adventurous sexual advance. One might make one shudder...the other, in the right frame of mind, would make one catch their breath.

Amy Matthews was definitely in the right frame of mind!

There was a quick jerk of her body. His foraging fingers had extracted an immediate response from her and the quick intake of air was obvious. She felt it, he felt and heard it.

She didn't move, too stunned to offer immediate resistance to the intrusion. Steve was right there, not more than three feet in front of her bare knees.

The kids danced. His fingers danced.

They all cheered, applauded the effort on the stage.

On the back row, it was a little more subtle. To a hopeful and wise Bob, Amy's lack of negative reaction to his attention was the same as being cheered, being applauded.

The fingers slowly crept up. Amy flinched but didn't move. What to do? Ruin a perfect night. Make a scene in front of everybody. Kill off all her sexual expectations for the evening and maybe the entire cruise by complaining to her unknowing husband?

Her pussy was already on fire. Much to her chagrin his soft manipulations only fueled it. Still, it was not acceptable. She was married and her husband was only feet away.

She finally, slowly reached down and softly grasped his wrist. She couldn't just let him wander up her leg. She held a secret. There was something he didn't know but, if left to his vices, he would certainly find out in a few minutes.

One would think that, all things considered, that in her present dire circumstance this would have no importance. But for a sex drugged Amy sensing the creeping fingers, it did.

Amy Matthews knew that above the thigh high stockings there was nothing else. She was wearing no panties. It had been her secret, her seductive gift to herself.

Bob looked about slowly. They were so far in the back that the stage lights were actually in front of them, only masking the couple even more. Amy had no way to know that there was absolutely zero chance that their partners would turn around and rescue her, that they would not interfere with what they anticipated and hoped would be a gentle seduction.

But Robert Dorsett certainly had that inside information. As far as the two sitting in front of them, he knew that he not only had permissive free range but was fully expected to take it as far as Steven's bride would allow.

With her hands gently riding his, the fingers crept up. The loose folds of her skirt readily gave way, falling to the side to expose her legs from her toes almost to her crotch. Each inch, each tiny upward movement, caused Amy to catch her breath. She desperately needed to be rescued.

Robert smiled at her dilemma. He knew Amy was fighting her own mind and sexual innocence even more than his escalating fingers. There were signs to look for, little indications of what was to be, where she was at the time. Robert Dorsett had been there before, many times.

Amy hadn't.

She closed her eyes and looked away as if it would all disappear. It wasn't so much his fingertips caressing and escalating slowly up her leg that bothered her so. Instead, it was the very distinct, very recognizable reaction from within that was causing her so much misery.

His uninvited attention, the slowly rising fingers searching her exposed legs, her husband sitting only feet away. Through it all, even though her mind desperately cried, "NO!" her receptive body whimpered softly in anticipation.

She was so sexually saturated it seemed that her only choice was to ingest the pleasure, no matter the source. Right and wrong would have to be in the next booth. Where Amy and Robert Dorsett was seated, all thoughts were on the fingers slowly advancing up between her quivering legs.

Bob not only knew where he was with her and where she was with herself but also approximately where the show was going. The slow, excruciating ascent had been wonderful. As much as it had already been advertised by Amy's sultry walk, when he reached the top of her stockings and his fingers met her bare flesh they both reacted to the sensuality of it.

He desperately wanted to linger, to torment her into submission. But a clock was ticking. He didn't have all night. He needed to move on, to complete his mission.

A few inches higher they both sucked in their breath. He in surprise, she in anticipation! Instead of finding the anticipated abbreviated tiny strip of cloth that would be her last defense, his hand had found an uncovered and unencumbered wet crotch hiding a swollen, sensitive clitoris.

He wanted to toy with her, to make her life a sexual misery for a few minutes. But it was time. They had minutes, not hours. "The show must go on" had an all new meaning for the two.

He wasted no time, slowly stroking the wet, exposed crevice. She reacted, her hips lurching up to meet the violation and then back in a vain attempt to escape.

The fact that, long ago, her hand on his had become that of an accommodating guide rather than a deterrent had not gone unnoticed.

Robert stroked slowly. Amy reacted with a small circling of her ass. As forbidden and uninvited as it was, the end result was marvelous.

From the darkness and somehow through the loud music, a whisper.

"I'm going to make you come."

Amy thought she heard it. Surely not!

"I beg your pardon?"

"Come for me, Amy."

It was like a bombshell in her ear, no matter that it was gently spoken through a very loud band.

Amy hesitated, then shuddered. Deny...deny...deny! That's what she should do.

But she knew he was right.

As it was, she was barely hanging on...barely able to keep from becoming vocal from the pleasure she was feeling from his slow touch. The man knew what he was doing. Without ever having touched her before, he knew her body very well.

She slid down in her seat.

O-o-o-h-h-h-h-h. The fingers...the foraging thumb.

Her eyes closed, unable to compute or absorb any other than the sensation at hand. His hand.

She wasn't aware when her legs spontaneously opened slightly to accommodate his hand.

In minutes she fluttered her eyes, looked about, shuddered, and in that hidden, darkened, loud booth did the unimaginable.

As Robert Dorsett had promised, Amy Matthews came. She straightened her legs and lifted her rotating ass off the seat. Grabbing his foraging hand with both of hers, her receptive pussy rode the fingers of the total stranger straight through all of her moral objections, his thumb playing havoc with her swollen clit.

Oh, it was not totally without noise but her low moans were heard only by her partner and the excited two sitting only feet away. But it was an explosion, nevertheless. A gratifying gift to the man who had so carefully planned and extracted her sinful orgasm.

For the two in front of them, it could only be some cocked ears, a huge effort not to look back behind them, and a knowing look at each other. The little nods were as hidden as Steven's hard cock and Cathy's wet pussy. To make sure Steve understood where she was with the activity behind them, Cathy looked around before cautiously sliding his hand under her short skirt. Her tiny thong was soaked and even his quick touch revealed a pussy that was in a slow convulsion.

The action under the two skirts was almost as muted as the final number being performed on the stage was animated! Too fast for either to reach any further sexual conclusion, the lights suddenly came on to douse any chances of the deeply desired completions.

Instead, two hard cocks and two begging pussies bid goodnight. One couple to go directly to their room. The other, an intentional delay to mask the fact that the four of them were virtually roommates divided only by a thin wall and an abbreviated partition.

Amy was certain that, once she gained her senses, her lifelong modesty returning, she would be totally distraught, so embarrassed, so sorry for her lascivious actions with a stranger. Surely she should be devastated.

Any time now, Amy. Any time now!!

She owed her innocent and trusting husband. Big time. For the first time since they had met she had cheated...had succumbed to another's advances.

Where, then, was the deep remorse she should feel?

Instead, they weren't even in their room before she reached back and unzipped the back of her dress. Still in the hallway, she looked about for strangers and then playfully let the front of her dress fall down and dangle from her hips, exposing her ripe breasts to him. As soon as they got in the room the sexually gushing wife never finished undressing, instead pushing the flabbergasted and pleased husband on the bed. She had a few things to say to him and had no intentions of even saying a word.

The lights were still all turned on, the curtains left wide open.

There had to be remorse. She demanded it of herself!! She owed him!

She felt that way. She had wronged him. There needed to be payment. She didn't bother to remove her dress when she straddled him and lowered herself onto his waiting cock. His sudden realization that she had worn that revealing dress without any panties only seemed to add to it all!

For the first hour, it was all Amy. He only reacted to her movements. For the second hour it was a repentant Amy that opened herself up to anything. He needed only to suggest. She was all too eager.

What did he want? Oral? Sixty nine? She on top...or bottom. The floor? A chair? The shower?

She considered everything to be open for his pleasure! No boundaries...no denying!

There was no way she could still be shocked, totally caught by surprise at his requests...his demands. No way.

Steve Matthews knew he had capital to spend...a naive sexually saturated wife who felt she owed him a debt that could never be repaid.

Amy had accepted the thought of doing anything he asked.

Except being guided totally naked to a small straight on the small darkened balcony patio outside of their room.

Except being requested by her excited husband to sit in it after he had turned off all lights, being urged through the open, darkened sliding door to slowly rub herself to yet another orgasm.

The exposure was frightening at first, her naked body exposed to any that dared to peek. If detected, what the invading voyeur would have seen was Amy's back to the sea, her legs wide open and extended out, her gyrating crotch totally exposed to her hidden husband sitting in the darkness of their cabin slowly stroking himself back to life.