All Comments on 'Amy's Descent into Debauchery Ch. 01'

by ifry

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

She needs a cock in her cunt. Maybe more than 1

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Who is actually narrating this story?

You aren't writing from Amy's Point of View (POV) nor her husband's POV. So, you can't be an invisible commentator on the actions taking place nor the innermost thoughts being experience3d by the individuals involved. It also isn't from Mike's nor Steve's POV either.

You need to write from someone's POV. What they see and hear and observe. Not an invisible, disembodied ghost that is able to listen to dialogue and is privy to inner thoughts!

mrwescotmrwescotover 3 years ago
Nice, tight little story.

I get weary with many stories that take too long to introduce characters and don't let the readers imagination fill in the blanks. You have a great start for developing your characters and plot and I hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Humiliating Amy

Or humiliating Amy by getting her preggers on Steve's black cock and making her divorce her husband.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
HOT story!!!!!

Congratulations!!! Go on soon ;)

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 3 years ago

Smoking hot story! You need to continue asap please, please. Would love to see Any pregnant with a black baby or two. Great start to this delicious story, 5 🌟 Stars all day long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Love the setup. A married white woman out to make a difference and help. She is perfect for working in Africa, very hot getting her high and her letting a Blackman lay her back with her legs spread. She’ll develop a strong desire for big black cocks in her. Getting her high and her legs will spread for lots of strong young black men who will help recruit another white woman to make life better in Africa.

Tasmania1Tasmania1over 3 years ago
Amy chapter 2

Awesome story bring on chapter 2!

Edward1970Edward1970over 3 years ago

Very good set up and story.

ifryifryover 1 year agoAuthor

Third person omniscient is a legitimate writing style. Look it up before you start tearing apart every story because it’s told from more than one person’s point of view. Trolls can get a life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userifry@ifry
Mid forties white bisexual male who fantasizes about his wife being with other men