Amy's Descent into Debauchery Ch. 04

Story Info
Amy's period is late, and she accepts her fate.
3.9k words
4.51
31k
27

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
405 Followers

Since the three-way Amy experienced, Amy continued on a sex bender where any Tom, Dick, or Harry would basically hook up with her as the mood struck. One session that was particularly notable was one afternoon Amy was finishing up washing in the ladies' bathing area at the river. Upon finishing up, she was about to head back to the main area of the village when she heard some of the men laughing over by the men's bathing area of the river.

Amy mosied over surreptitiously to the men's bathing area, and saw four men finishing up their baths and splashing water at each other. Amy just couldn't get over how gorgeous their black bodies were, their large penises all just hanging there like fruit to be plucked from the branch. These men were all in decent shape, all well-endowed, good looking...basically more perfect specimens for Amy to sample.

Suddenly, another man snuck up behind Amy, quickly picked her up and threw her into the lake among all the men. Although she struggled to get free, she laughed the whole way and didn't fight back. She had still been quite wet from her own bath that it made little difference.

When she rose out of the water, she was surrounded by what was five men, and by what looked at first glance like five water snakes. Of course they weren't snakes... they were penises that were rising steadily in anticipation. Amy had a reputation in the village, and each of the men were eager to get off with her.

Already horny from her moment as a peeping Tom, Amy was even more aroused being in the center of all these eager beavers. They all came up close and began to tease her body. Hands were everywhere from her breasts to her ass and everywhere in between. They pressed their athletic bodies against hers, kissing on her lips, her neck, and shoulders. Their cocks were all hard now and like blind animals trying to find refuge, they were all pressed against Amy's soft, wet, white skin, slowly grinding against her ass, hips, and abdomen.

After a good moment, one of them emerged to take control of the situation and led Amy and the crew to a clearing on the shore by the water. It was a dry patch with grass that could be used as a makeshift bed. The same man beckoned Amy to kneel, which she did, as all five men reapproached her and crowded her face with their meaty cocks.

Amy was back in Heaven as all this meat surrounded her face, just for her. It wasn't Christmas, and it wasn't her birthday, but it felt like either, or both. She loved the feeling of a hard cock pressed against her, demanding attention, and here were five absolutely magnificent cocks doing just that.

Amy began licking and sucking each cock with her mouth while she groped, squeezed, and stroked those that weren't in her mouth. She rotated around trying to please all the cocks at once which is hard to do. But she was so sexy and slutty while she was at it, all were pleased regardless.

Then one of the men lifted his cock up and had her suck his balls. She dove right in and licked and sucked each hairy ball, while his erect penis stood straight up into the air. All the other men followed suit by exposing their nuts to Amy who proceeded to take a moment and pay some attention to all five sets of balls, licking and sucking when they were in her face, and caressing and groping and tugging when they were not.

Amy loved all the physical attention from the hands all over her body to the honor of five men being hard for her and demanding relief from her. Her pussy was dripping in anticipation for all the cock that she was about to experience. She was ready, and so were the men.

The leader beckoned Amy to lie down in the grass, but it was like taking candy from a baby. The greedy slut wanted to keep sucking on her candy. Finally successfully wrenching the final pair of testes from her mouth, she laid down and spread her legs wide for whatever was next. Needless to say, cunnilingus wasn't very common in the village, and Amy hardly needed it.

The leader took first dibs and laid on top of Amy, aiming his spear of a penis at the opening of her wet pussy. His penis glided right in as if he were the fifth guy to fuck her that day. Throbbing from all the excitement, the man fought the need to cum but he couldn't hold back. His balls erupted his load deep inside Amy's womb within three minutes. When he pulled out, a sticky stream of semen followed.

Once the leader was out of the way, the next man mounted Amy and proceeded to penetrate her vagina. His cock was nice and thick, and it felt great to Amy as he shoved it in deep. He pounded up and down getting out all his aggression, Amy's hips rising and falling to meet each assault, each stab, her clitoris aroused from the balls-deep fucking this man expertly meted out. His rhythm was steady and hard. Amy was able to concentrate and find her climax. Eyes closed, hands on the man's strong back, Amy began to moan as her cunt filled with a flood of juice, while the thick man continued to take control and provide a steady supply of thrusting until he too moments later dumped his load inside of Amy's vagina.

With three to go, the next man had Amy get on all fours. He wanted to fuck her doggy style. Amy obliged as the other four looked on while the man took up position. Amy's ass stuck up proudly, her back arched, her breasts out like a bitch in heat. He started fucking her nice and slowly while she moaned from the sensation of thick cock rubbing through her vaginal canal, pressing deeply inside of her.

Another man, struck by her pose, came to the front and offered her his cock once again, which she gladly opened her mouth to receive. He groped her breasts as she did her best to throat his cock. It was just thin enough to get beyond her mouth and past her epiglottis. What was ten inches appeared as one or two as he gradually got his dick deep in Amy's throat.

Amy was getting fucked like a pig, used like the whore she'd become. She never imagined getting fucked more completely in her life. Only here could she live so uninhibited and free, free from judgment, free from obligation, and free from the trivial business that life in the west had become so preoccupied with. Surely mankind had lost its way, had lost touch with its animal roots.

The two men agreed it was time to switch places. The man in Amy's pussy came around to offer his cummy cock to her mouth while the man in front came to her rear. He poked into her vagina which was very greasy from all the fluids. He'd heard she liked it in the ass, which was looking a lot tighter than the hole he was poking. While the other man was already getting his cock cleaned by this beautiful white slut, the man in back pulled his cock out and pressed the head firmly at her asshole.

Amy had probably done anal four times in the village, and each cock was progressively larger than the last. At this point, when the man pushed his cock past her anus, there was very little resistance. Not only was her hole acclimated to getting filled with thick cock now, but she also craved the friction inside her bum that was different from that in her vagina. While slightly more painful, it was exciting and filthy... it made her revel in the depravity to which she'd succumbed. The man was balls deep in her ass, trying to find the end to the hole to which he found none. She loved it.

Amy continued to suck the cock in her mouth while the man in behind fucked the shit out of her. While her ass didn't put up much resistance, it was still tighter than her well-lubed and used pussy, and any man that's done anal before knows that it's quite thrilling to fuck a woman in the ass, let alone a beautiful blonde like this one. In this case, the man had never fucked ass before, and to fuck her apparently had been too much. His cock tensed up after only three minutes inside of her, and then splattered all up inside her rectum. She could feel the swollen penis as it seized up and then released inside of her. She found it so sexy that she started rubbing her pussy with her right hand while she continued to focus simultaneously on sucking off the man in her mouth.

After the man in the rear pulled out, the man in her mouth disengaged and took up the rear, leaving the fifth guy the opportunity to squeeze in and get his dick sucked some more. Amy continued to rub her cunt as the newer thicker cock stretched her anus farther in diameter, and a new cock was thrust into her face to suck. Amy rubbed faster as the friction in her ass increased. She could only imagine what it looked like for the man behind her: a large black cock entering her tight white hole. Just the thought of being used by all these African men excited her to no limit.

Her pussy once again began throbbing, heat and juice being expelled while she experienced a second climax from the group encounter, moaning into the cock that she continued to suck more furiously than ever, this cock thicker than the last, and not quite able to penetrate into her throat, despite his attempts. Still, she could tell her oral recipient was enjoying it. He would thrust into her mouth and his cock was very hard as it continued to hit the back of her mouth, the resistance providing ample stimulation.

The climax caused the latest anal intruder to climax as her sphincter tightened around his cock. He shot as much of his load that he could and then pulled out quickly. You could hear the pop as his bulbous cockhead wrenched out of her tight asshole.

The last man standing, not wanting to miss out on the anal opportunity, pulled out of Amy's mouth and took up the rear. He pointed his fat cock at her asshole and stabbed forward. Amy grunted from the increased diameter of his cock as it abruptly stretched her anus wider still. His cock was extremely hard now, leading Amy to believe it may have been his first anal experience. He literally masturbated his cock with her tight ass as he rocked her body back and forth with his strong hands. The sight was clearly too much for the man—her tight anus clenched around his salami—that he blew his load after no more than four minutes. After wads of cum were spent deep in her rectum, he pulled his cock out leaving Amy's asshole gaping. One could wonder if it would ever be able to tighten up again after the stretching it endured just then.

Amy laid down and turned to her side and looked back at all her lovers still standing there. She gave them a big smile and finally got up and returned to the river to bathe her body once more.

It had been just over three months when Amy realized that the periods she missed weren't a coincidence. She experienced an increased appetite and a slight bump in her abdomen. This was the consequence of sex without protection that many a catholic girl before her had experienced and many more would experience later. She had begun to reflect on the correct course of action when one day a courier had come to town and delivered a message to her.

"Amy Jones — Return to Kinshasa and report." -Peace Corps Administration

Amy didn't want to go back just yet. Especially not with a baby bump showing. She decided to ignore the message. After all, if it was that important, they'd have sent a vehicle to collect her, she reasoned.

After another two weeks, she reasoned it would be better to comply. If she continued to wait, it would only become more obvious. Better to go now and play it off before the bump becomes too obvious.

With the help of a guide, and putting on human clothes again, she was able to return to the main road and catch the bus to return to the capital. While there she was able to report on her activities and progress as well as discuss the local norms and culture. She conveniently left out everything to do with nudity, free love, and community child rearing.

Also while back she took the opportunity to video chat with her husband and kids. It was a tearful moment as she'd forgotten how much she missed them and they missed her and worried about her a lot. She allayed their concerns telling them how great it was there and what an impact she was having on the community.

All of that out of the way, Amy returned to the village not four days later, eagerly undressing once again and getting back to village life. Now that she was pregnant, she reasoned she should begin to slow it down with all the penetration. Instead she would focus her interactions on fellatio. She loved their cocks, and she couldn't help but to be surrounded by them as often as she could get her hands on them. Sucking them off would be a happy medium while she waited out the pregnancy.

But not before one final blowout gangbang.

She hadn't returned to the village one hour before she headed out of her hut in search of cock, and lots of it. As she walked out of the main grounds of the village, she would see different men and tell them to come with her. Before long she had ten men in tow and she took them back to the boulder site. It was discreet enough and wasn't too uncomfortable.

Her body had had to endure four days of no sex. She didn't want to tip her authorities off to a change in her behavior so she'd avoided sex while in Kinshasa. Now that she was back, it was on. She lined them all up in a row and started off by greeting each of their cocks with a 15 second blowjob, licking, sucking, caressing their balls, and simply waking them up for the moment at hand.

Once she'd made it down the line and had their attention, she beckoned them all to crowd around her and surround her with cock. She would try to suck them all, stroking, sucking, licking... they would slap her face and head with their dicks as they waited impatiently for their turn in her mouth. Finally, it was time to start the show.

Amy assumed the position... She faced the boulder and bent over sticking her as out for the first cock to fuck her. The eldest stepped up and with his hard cock inserted it into her wet cunt. Amy moaned as if she'd not gotten laid in months. His penis slid in easily as he fucked Amy's wanting pussy.

Meanwhile another stepped up and offered her face his cock. She eagerly accepted and put her arms in his for support while she got spit roasted in the standing position, her tits swaying back and forth as the man in back fucked her good until cumming deep inside.

After the man pulled out, another stepped up and continued the onslaught. His cock was easily received by her slick cunt, and he got busy fucking into her twat while she continued to suck off the man in front.

This continued until the man in her mouth came. Rather than shoot down her throat, he chose to cum in her face and hair. She held her mouth open for good measure as he dumped his load across her face and shot over her head onto her back.

The man fucking her beckoned her to come to the ground. Amy complied and got on all fours, sticking her beautiful wet ass out and up for the man and the onlookers.

He jammed his cock back into her sloppy cunt as she reeled in ecstasy: nature abhors a vacuum, and that goes double for her snatch. Another three guys approached her face while the four others waited for their turns and stood slowly stroking and watching.

She started sucking the man in the middle while stroking the two on either side. Because they were standing, she was no longer in full doggystyle...she was on her knees getting nailed from behind while attending to the three, body bent at a 20 degree angle from the waist. Her face dripping slightly with cum, the stage had been set for more facial ejaculations. The man in the middle was the first to blow as she kept up a relentless onslaught of sucking, applying maximum pressure with her tongue and mouth. He initially squirted a little in her mouth but then promptly pulled out to add to the cum already on her face. Amy closed her eyes as his cum sprayed randomly by across her face and hair, some of it shooting clear and landing on the chest of the man fucking her from behind. Once he was done, she licked his cock clean of any residual jizz before moving on to the two dicks on the right and left. She alternated between the two sucking one, then the other, while they played with her round and fuller than usual tits.

The man in back picked up his pace, his cock stiffened, and he held his breath as he finally pumped his load hard and deep into Amy's hot hole. She could feel her own climax building but it had yet to take place. She was taking her time with all the waiting cock at her beck and call. Pulling out, a stream of hot cum poured out of her gaping, pulsating cunt.

Another man was quick on the draw and stuck his hard cock straight into her gash. Like so many others, having a smaller penile diameter, he couldn't get any significant friction and his cock started to soften. He pulled out and the gang noticed how limp he'd become due to the lack of stimulation. They all laughed a little making him blush.

Another took up the rear, plunged his cock to the hilt, and being younger, didn't suffer the same fate. He just fucked away as Amy enjoyed the full feeling and constant friction. She craved this and she quickly nutted on his staff as he provided the steady fucking any genuine lover knows how to give. His cock gave evidence to this fact as a new sheen of white glimmered off of his shaft in the warm African afternoon sun. Before long, his cock gave out too, blood filling his cock, and semen filling Amy's hole. She loved the heartbeat through the man's cock as it pulsed in her twat. Another satisfied customer.

One of the men getting sucked took his place and stabbed Amy in the puss.

"Ah!" she let out. She loved the constant stimulation.

She was now in a classic spit roast, the two men finding a good rhythm where she would get penetrated in her vagina, then her mouth, then her vagina, and so on. The man in her mouth was getting close to climax being able to push deep into her throat while the one in her vagina was grooving on her butthole. Sure she wouldn't mind due to her anal reputation, he pulled out and stabbed her butt with slow and steady pressure. Amy gasped with pain and pleasure as his cock pushed past her anus with relative ease, but the man getting sucked quickly pulled her back onto his cock and pushed deep as his cock unloaded, sending his seed straight into her belly, bypassing her mouth. Amy was good for it with her oodles of blowjob experience from college and that of the last few months. In fact, she was becoming quite the black cock blow job expert. As he pulled out, a nice sticky web of fluid followed and streamed out of her mouth.

Now that Amy was in anal mode, the men who had yet to cum all resolved to fuck her ass. Being the first one in, the anal pioneer of the day didn't last long, shooting his load as deep as he could, banging out each drop with a rough thrust, Amy's tits swinging abruptly with each thrust.

The next up wanted Amy on her back. She laid down and turned over while he fucked her anally in the missionary position. He looked at her gaping pussy that was slick with cum that continued to ooze out and dribble down to his cock as it continued to slide in and out of Amy's ass.

The man pushed her legs back by her ankles to above her shoulders, causing her ass to rise as he began to jackhammer into her expanded asshole. Her face was a picture of lust as he thrust balls deep repeatedly, really giving it to her. The feeling was intense as his cock expanded, she too felt a welling build in her sex, edging close to orgasm. His thrusts picked up quicker, his descent harder as his balls set to burst, pushing into her clitoris as his gut continued to hammer against it. Finally his dick released its milky cream as her vagina also relented a fiery climax, his fat cock filling her ass and pressing against her g-spot. Her ass was conditioned for abuse as he claimed it for his own for the moment. "Oh my God, that feels so good! Fuck my ass! Fill it up with your hot cum! Oh fuck! Oh!"

ifry
ifry
405 Followers
12