Amy's Descent into Debauchery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he pulled out, it was down to two cocks, the one that had gone limp and the remaining one. The limp guy resolved to have her suck him dry while the tenth fucked her ass. They left her on her back while they both mounter her from opposite angles, the anal intruder from the missionary angle, and the other facing him and angling his cock to go down her throat. They fucked her while she positioned her hands on her oral lover's thighs. He came pretty fast shooting his load deep in her throat. She watched as his balls tensed up and shrunk to a quarter of their original size as he emptied them dry.

With it down to cock number 10, he positioned Amy in the doggystyle position and fucked her ass standing while holding her body close to his, squeezing her tits and kissing on her neck and shoulders. He got in really deep as he fucked her like a jackrabbit and she pushed back with each little thrust. Finally he shot his load in her ass, adding to the mix of cum already inside of her.

Amy held him inside for a moment, enjoying the last moment of her gangbang, the feeling of her ass filled with meat, stretched unnaturally but bringing her to stronger orgasms than ever before. She couldn't stop. She couldn't imagine a life where she lived differently, where she couldn't express her sexual side freely with multiple partners whose cocks were above average in every aspect. She was facing a crisis that she would have to come to terms with eventually.

12