Amy's Ex Comes to Town Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife meets ex again and goes a lot further.
3.8k words
3.68
36.4k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Nate, it's Amy."

"Well yeah, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have ran away like that, I just got scared."

"It's ok, it wasn't your fault, we both got a little carried away."

"How much longer are you in town? Maybe we can get some dinner tomorrow night to talk about it in person?"

"No, I didn't tell him anything. It will be fine, I'll just tell him I have to work late."

I listened to Amy's side of the conversation while she talked to Nate. She was straddling me and my semi-erect cock was still inside of her. I was struggling with the emotional nature of the events that had just taken place. Once my lust had subsided after I came, my mind filled with jealousy again.

"He flies back on Friday. We're getting together tomorrow night." She said with a mischievous grin.

"Ok...I guess that's good." I stammered, my emotions swirled.

"You said I should see him again. You said you wanted me too." She questioned me. Looking me directly in the eyes. She squeezed her pussy muscles around my cock a few times.

"Yes, well that was in the heat of the moment, I'm not so sure now." My head was spinning with what was happening.

"Well, I already set the date. Your mind may be telling you one thing, but your cock told me a something different. Don't worry, when I come home, I'll tell you all about everything that happens. I'm so in love with you. There is nothing to worry about, this is a good thing." She climbed off of me and went to the shower.

I staggered into bed, Amy joined me after her shower and fell right asleep. I stayed awake most of the night tossing and turning. I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened and what was going to happen tomorrow. I eventually did fall asleep but was woken up by Amy whispering in my ear.

"Can I borrow your hand?" she took my hand and directed it between her legs.

Amy often wakes up very horny early in the morning. This is her way of asking me to finger her, even though she knows I'm still mostly asleep. I'm always happy to oblige and most of the time I get to fuck her after she cums. It's a great way to start the day. But this morning I was knew that her pussy was wet from thinking about that night's rendezvous with Nate.

Her pussy was radiating heat and already dripping with thick wetness. I stroked her vulva for a minute before I found her hard clit and rolled it around with my finger. Her hips started a familiar involuntary movement and her body quickly convulsed with a powerful orgasm. Once her orgasm had subsided she snuggled up into my arms.

"I'm really sorry about what happened last night. I don't know what came over me, I should have never let it get that far." She was stroking my hard cock while she apologized again.

What Amy didn't know was that while I laid awake most of the night trying to process what had happened, I made a decision. Deep down I knew that Amy loved me and would never leave me. We met early in our college days had been madly in love for nearly 20 years. I thought back to some of the late-night sexy discussion we had had when we were younger, she had admitted that she always fantasized about being a slut and fucking a lot of guys. That she was always jealous of some of her friends in college who slept around. Once night she even confessed that she sometimes masturbated to the thought of being gang-banged. In her words she was a "good girl" and could never do anything like that. But last night she had done something like that. It obviously turned her on and it clearly turned me on. Last night I was the most turned on I had been in years and it seemed Amy was still turned on by the thought of seeing Nate, even if she was walking back now.

"I can't believe I called him and told him I would see him tonight. I need to cancel, I can't see him again. I can't let things get carried away again." She said sounding a bit panicked

"Baby, it's ok. Just meet him for dinner, and go from there. See what happens. And whatever happens, I'll be here at home waiting for you." I pulled her close and whispered in her ear to try to calm her down.

"Maybe you are right, it's just dinner. I really should apologize in person and buy him dinner." She got out of bed and got dressed for work.

I was glad her panic seemed to have passed and she had convinced herself that it was just going to be dinner. I hoped and probably knew that it would be more than that.

That might have been the longest day of my life as I slogged through my work day, watching the clock slowly tick until it was time to go home. I got home, made myself dinner and looked at the clock. It was 7pm. Amy was meeting Nate at 7pm. My cock started to twitch and my heart started to race. 8pm passed without any word from Amy. I decided to text her to see how things were going.

"Hi, how's it going?" I sent to her. I didn't get any response until about 11pm.

"Heading home now, getting an Uber" she texted

"How'd it go? Kind of late for just dinner?" I questioned

"I'll be home soon." Was all she responded, leaving me waiting for her return.

I was sitting on the couch, just as I was the night before waiting for her return. My mind was racing with the myriad of possible scenarios of the nights events. Did she suck his cock? Did she fuck him? How big was his cock? She must have done something, she met him hours ago.

Finally the door opened and in walked Amy. Her clothes looked a bit messy, her hair was a bit out of sorts and her cheeks looked a bit flushed. All signs pointed to Amy fucking Nate that night. I didn't think it was possible, but my cock grew even harder.

"How'd it go? You look like you had a good time" I motioned for her to come join me on the couch.

"It went well, but I'm going to jump into the shower real quick." She started to walk past me to the bathroom

"No, I don't think so" I grabbed her arm as she tried to walk by me. I pulled her down onto the couch on top of me. Laying her across my lap like the previous night. I figured she deserved a good spanking while she confessed what she did with Nate.

"Please, I really need to shower." She protested and tried to break away from my grip.

"Not until you tell me what happened tonight, it looks like you were a bad girl." I lifted her skirt over her ass reviling her black satin panties.

My heart skipped a beat when I noticed that her panties were soaking wet, so much so that her inner thighs were glistening with wetness too. It was obvious to me that not only was her pussy extremely wet, but she had a load of Nate's cum insider her too.

"Tell me how it is that you've come home with your pussy full of cum." I playfully demanded.

I gently moved my had over her ass and gave it a nice smack. She let out a yelp in surprise and gave her butt a little wiggle.

"I'm sorry, it just happened, we got carried away." She pleaded with me.

I pulled her panties down over her plump brown ass cheeks exposing her freshly fucked and cum leaking pussy. I ran my fingers up and down her slit, I relished in the thick mixture that oozed from her hole. My cock was rock hard and pushing against her belly, which I hoped was a sign to Amy that I was thoroughly enjoying the activities. She arched her back a bit pushing her ass up in the air, allowing me better access to probe her well used cunt. I happily obliged by sliding my middle finger in her hole, I was delighted to find that it slipped in very easily.

"Tell me what happened, start from the beginning" I pulled my finger from her snatch and gave her a hard slap across her brown cheeks.

"Ok, I will." Amy was panting, clearly getting very turned on.

I gave her ass one more good spank and then slid two fingers inside her dripping pussy. Two fingers is usually a bit much for Amy, but they fit easily inside. Once they were buried deep inside her I didn't move them. I let the slow movement of her hips which had begun to rock back and forth provide the friction.

"We met for dinner, we went to that old Italian place you like. Nate was already there. He was sitting in a small table in the back, I was so nervous as I walked back to him. When I got to the table he stood up, pulled me into him and kissed me. I didn't know what to do, so I kissed him back. My pussy started to get wet and the nervousness started to fade. I sat next to him and as we waited for our drinks he rubbed his hand on my thigh. Every stroke he moved closer to my pussy, I didn't stop him. Shivers shot up my spine when he finally brushed my clit with his finger."

"I saw the waitress coming over with our drinks so I grabbed his wrist and moved it away from my crotch and I told him to stop. Last night was a mistake and I couldn't let it happen again. We just got carried away." She continued her story with two of my fingers embedded in her sperm filled cunt.

"After the waitress dropped our drinks off Nate apologized, he said he'd been thinking of me all day, for years really. He said considering what happened last night it seemed to him the feeling was mutual. I told him we shouldn't have done that and that it was a mistake. He looked genuinely socked and said he was confused, why did I meet him again?"

"I don't know what came over me, I really wasn't planning on doing anything, but I leaned in and whispered in his hear that I meet him again because I felt bad running off last night and that I wanted to give him everything he's ever wanted. The mistake was not taking him to his hotel room and going a lot further."

"His eyes light up and he leaned in to kiss me and started rubbing my thigh again. I told him that I think we should finish our drinks and skip dinner. He readily agreed and we both downed are drinks like we were college freshman. Nate dropped a few dollars on the table to pay for the drinks and we quickly left the restaurant. We walked briskly the 3 blocks to his high-rise hotel. As we walked, he wrapped his arm around me lightly grip my ass holding me close."

"It was just two of us in the lobby when the elevator door opened, he pressed 54. He pulled me tight as the doors closed and we kissed passionately. He forcefully turned me around pushing me against the elevator wall. Everything I ever wanted, right? He asked. All I could manage was a nod as hiked up my dress, hooked his fingers around my panties and pulled them down exposing by ass to him. He knelt behind me, spread my cheeks and slithered his tongue up and down my gushing slit. I couldn't believe he was doing this in the elevator, but I was powerless to stop him. I halfheartedly told him to stop, I was terrified the elevator would open and we'd get caught. He didn't listen and pushed his tongue deeper inside of me, it felt incredible."

"I watched the floors tick up....30....35...he was lapping up as much juice from my pussy as I could produce, I pressed back into his face trying to get more of his tongue into me. The elevator dinged, on the 54th floor. I quickly dropped my skirt down and he got up and we moved into the hallway."

"He ate your pussy from behind in the elevator!?!" I was shocked.

I pulled my fingers out of her dripping cunt and I gave her ass a couple of strong spanks. This is something Amy would never have let me do to her. Any kind of public sex was strictly of limits for her in the past.

"I don't know how...it just happened. I was helpless to stop him. I was so turned on, and it felt so good." She whimpered as I smacked her ass.

"What happened when you got to his room". I pushed my fingers back into her pussy so she could continue her story.

"I followed behind Nate like a puppy about to get my dinner, nearly shoving him into the room once the door was unlocked. There was a nice big lounge chair near the bed in his suite. I pushed him down in into that big comfy chair."

"I told him to lean back and relax, I told him it was my turn to do what I wanted and I'm sure he'd be happy. My eyes locked in on the incredible bulge in his slacks. I had long dreamed of what his cock would look like and wanted to worship it right then."

"So, what was his cock like? Was it big?" I interrupted her.

This is the moment that I had dreaded, the time when I literally had to compare dicks with Amy's ex-boyfriend who had just fucked her. I always felt pretty good about the size of my cock, it's 6+ inches and very thick. But I always felt it could be a bit longer, even though Amy never complained.

"Oh...he had a wonderful cock. I was only able to fully take in just how nice it was once I freed it from his pants. I was pleasantly surprised to see that he was uncut and even though he was already rock hard his foreskin was still covering the head. I think it was nearly 8 inches long, but skinnier than your thick monster."

I appreciated Amy's attempt to shield my ego from the obvious fact that Nate had a nice big cock, while I had thickness, his had length. I would always be envious of the fact that he did have a longer cock than me. A strong pang of jealousy bubbled up inside of me. I decided to take out my feelings on Amy's ample ass. I gave it several hard smacks again before returning my fingers to her sopping hole.

"Did you enjoy sucking his cock? Where you able to take it all down your throat?" I encouraged her to continue. Knowing that when Amy is in the right mood she likes nothing more than to worship my cock and to deep throat me.

"Yes, yes I did." She said sheepishly.

Her admission earned her and even harder spanking, her ass began to turn bright red. After a few swats she continued her detailed account.

"I licked my lips as I watched a little bit of precum dripped from his hooded cock. I bent down and licked it up, then I used my hand to slide his foreskin up and down over his swollen purple head. Your cock is the only one I've ever played with before. I was mesmerized with his cock, it was almost like I was in a trance. He moaned, saying something about how he'd always dreamed of this, he couldn't believe it was happening. I licked and stroked his magnificent dick for a few minutes until he placed his hand on the back of my head and pulled my mouth over his long member.

"You loved that, didn't you? I know you like it when I push your mouth onto my cock. You are such a filthy girl". I teased her.

"Yes, I loved it. I felt do dirty. My pussy was so wet, it was dripping down my legs." She confessed.

Again, her admission earned her more smacks on her ass. She whimpered and I felt her body shudder with every hit. When I returned my fingers to her gaping pussy, she knew it was time to continue.

"He gently pushed me down until I had taken almost all of him in between my lips. I bobbed up and down a few times, then let him slip from my mouth. I took a deep breath and went right back on his cock, stroking him while I deeply sucked him. I tried to get as much of him in my mouth as possible, but he was too long. After a few minutes of deep-throating him I felt his cock swell even bigger and he filled my mouth his warm cum. I couldn't take it all and a little bit squeezed out from around my lips. I was able to swallow the rest and lay back to admire Nate is his post-cum bliss."

"Amy, you are such a dirty girl. I can't believe you swallowed him cum." I scolded her. I removed my fingers from her pussy once again, and gave her ass a few hard spanks.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm dirty, I just couldn't help myself. His cock was so nice, I just had to suck it and swallow his cum." I was so glad that Amy was playing along.

"Then what happened? When did you get your pussy filled? Clearly you had more than just fingers inside here tonight'" I moved worked my two fingers in and out of her cunt as I questioned her.

"I asked him if it was as good he had hoped, he said it was much better. He said I was an amazing cock sucker, it was the best blowjob he'd ever had. His wife hated to blow him. He got up from the chair, pulled me up and put me on the bed. He slowly stripped me, devouring me with his wide eyes. He kissed me all over my body. He sucked my nipples, and kissed his way down to my throbbing pussy."

"He began to lick me and lap up all the fluid that was flowing out of me. I eventually guided his mouth over my clit because he wasn't giving it any attention, he was so intent licking up my juices.

"I can't blame him, your pussy is so deliciously sweet." I interrupted.

"I needed him on my clit, you know that. Once he locked in on the right spot I began to uncontrollably rock my hips. I begged him to put a finger in my hole. Once he had his finger inside, I exploded with a powerful orgasm."

"He slowly let me come down from my high. Before asking me if he could fuck me. I looked down and saw that his cock was rock hard once again. How could I resist?"

"He entered me slowly and once he was inside all the way I wrapped my legs around him. He fucked me slow at first, but gradually picked up the pace. The feel of his cock was very different, it took me some time to get used to his length. He was touching places that had never been touched before. After a few minutes we got into a good rhythm and I was able cum again with his cock inside of me. I was surprised by his stamina, but the force of my orgasm pushed him over the edge and he shot his load in my well satisfied pussy while by legs were over his shoulders."

The twinges of jealousy arose again inside of me. But the delight in Amy's voice as she recounted how much she enjoyed being fucked by a new cock surpassed my envious feelings.

"Once I caught my breath and quickly got dressed. I explained that you'd be waiting for me and I needed to leave right away. He begged to see me the next time he was in town the next month. I told him I didn't know, I had to make sure that you weren't suspicious. But I said he could call me. And then I ran home to you with my pussy dripping cum the whole way home."

"I agree, you wouldn't want me to get suspicious." I gave her ass a few more hard smacks and I moved her off my lap.

She sat on the couch and I stood in front of her. This time it was my large bulge staring her in the face. She took mercy on me and freed my ridged cock from its confinement. Her lips immediate wrapped around my thick purple dick and she began to expertly bob up and down. I put my hand on the back of her head, just as Nate had done, and began to slowly fuck her mouth. There is nothing hotter than Amy with her mouth full of cock. I smiled at the thought of Amy trying to fit all of Nate's cock in her mouth. I made my cock swell even bigger and I had to back off. I didn't want to cum in her mouth, I wanted to fuck her sloppy wet pussy. I tried to pull away, but Amy would let my cock go from her lips.

"Get on your hands and knees, I'm going to fuck in your cum filled snatch." I ordered.

She reluctantly let my cock go and did has I asked. She turned away from me and climbed up on the couch. Her magnificent ass was stuck up in the air, and her pussy was spread wide awaiting my cock. A mixture of Nate's cum and her thick pussy juice oozed out of well used hole. It was the dirtiest, sexiest thing I've ever seen. I couldn't take it anymore and I pressed my erection into her gaping hole. I slid right in and was up to my balls in a few seconds. Amy pressed her ass against me trying get every inch of my inside her. I began to move slowly in and out at a measured pace, not wanting to cum too fast. But even moving slowly, every time I pressed back inside an audible sloshing sound could be heard from the combination of juices in her pussy. The sounds and the sensation was too much for me to hold out any longer and I pumped her pussy full of cum, filling her full of cum for the 2nd time that night. We collapsed together in a heap on the couch, we were both completely exhausted.

"So when is Nate back in town?" I asked my completely satisfied wife

"Not soon enough." Was her reply.

12