Amy's Family Affair Begins

Story Info
She saw and decided she wanted the neighbours son.
4.2k words
3.34
20.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
194 Followers

Amy's Family Affair Begins

Chapter One - Jay:

We had just moved in to a new unit, one of twenty-five, but it was temporary while our house was being built. It had a lap pool and a gym. One Friday after we had both been working from home I decided to have a swim. It was a very hot afternoon in the west. Amy decided she wanted a quick nap before she also came down for a swim. The kids were with the grandies for the night.

I got to the pool, placed my towel on a nearby seat and dived in. This young guy was already doing laps. After a few laps I rested at the end. He came to the same end and decided to rest as well. His name was Jay, he was 23 and was staying with his mum and dad in one of the units for a couple of months after Uni. He was over from Melbourne, and was a very nice young polite man. Not long after, Amy came walking towards us, slim, long dark loose hair, towel over her arm with her hat, sunnies and her new very brief G-string bikini which I had ordered on line for our Bali holiday in a few of weeks. I guess she was trying them out. She added her towel to mine and sat on the edge with her gorgeous Asian golden legs dangling in the water. We introduced and chatted and laughed.

Jay could not take his eyes off her even though she was 20 years older. I watched him as he stared at her as she was walking toward us. Mouth open, eyes moving up and down taking in every inch of her gorgeous figure. Apparently, I found out later, she had looked out from the balcony and noticed I was talking to a young guy, and he looked okay, hence the choice of bikini. A very naughty girl.

Amy suggested I go grab a Moscato for her and a couple of beers for us. She is starting to think like me, I should have thought of that. I did, and looked out from the balcony while I was there and noticed they were getting on fine, she was touching his shoulder while talking about something, so I took my time. Later she told me he had a part time girlfriend in Melbourne. I didn't see that as an issue.

Eventually, she had finished her Moscato and had a short swim. We watched as she slowly swam away, her cute arse floating on the surface. She then decided she'd go back and have a shower and get ready to go out to dinner, it was Friday. After she left, with Jay's eyes fixed on her legs, parting as she breaststroked away, her cute bum floating on top. I decided to test the water, not the pool.

"What do you think," I asked.

He was mesmerized and finally realised I was talking to him, and said, "you mean your wife?"

"Yes, what do you think of her. I think I'm a lucky man, considering our age difference."

"Wow, she is stunning. You really are a lucky man. Crikey, I wish I could have something like that, she's gorgeous. Sorry, I shouldn't say stuff like that."

"Maybe you could," I replied causally, "everything is possible and sometimes wishes do come true. I agree with you, she is so gorgeous I actually do like sharing her, so don't be sorry."

He looked at me as if he wasn't sure what he had heard, but never said anything.

"Would you like to join us for dinner, we are going to local Chinese restaurant. We could both share her company and I know for sure she wouldn't mind, if you want to that is."

"Are you sure, that would be great. Mum and dad have gone to a show tonight so they are not back until late," he replied. Good information I thought. We exchanged mobiles, as I said I'd text him when we were ready, which would be about 6pm.

Amy had showered, put make-up on and got dressed. She looked as sexy as hell in black, not the usual attire for the restaurant, but fine by me because I know she has something on her mind, so I told her we will be having company for dinner.

"I know," she said. "He's a nice young man."

"How did you know I meant him," I queried.

"Because I know you and it was exactly what I expected you would do, seeing he's alone tonight, and later you had better fuck me as I got just a little too horny at the pool with Jay and you looking at my arse."

"Don't worry, I certainly will, but I've also infused some thoughts in his mind, so it might not only be me fucking you tonight." She nodded, knowing that if it was possible, I would arrange it, and she would do it.

Dinner was good, even got some leftovers for lunch tomorrow. We talked about his Uni, our new house, our work, his older brother who was due here tomorrow as well, for just a week. Amy kept touching his arm as she tried to get her point across and that was making him even more captivated in her. When she went to the toilet I asked if he had ever been with an older woman. He hadn't, but he was now starting to realise what might be happening.

He finally got the courage to ask, but she was coming back. "At the pool today, you mentioned you like sharing her, does that mean just her being in company with others like dinner, or something else. I wasn't sure how you meant it, but please don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting anything," he added as he looked a little embarrassed.

She was two steps away as I said "In other ways as well." He looked at me again and this time it registered; I think.

"What other ways," Amy asked as she sat down, having heard my last comment, which I purposely held back for her to be in earshot.

"Jay was just asking about you. I told him at the pool that you are so gorgeous, I like sharing you."

Looking into my eyes she said, "you are always saying how nice I am, you're such a sweetheart." She looked at him with an evocative look and said, "he does, and I like that he does, but you'll have to ask him all about details."

They both looked at me expecting me to enhance her comment. "Can I have the bill please," I said as the waitress happened to pass, then started to stand. "It's time to go home for a coffee. Would you like to join us Jay," I asked.

"Sure." He was hooked now, there was no way he wanted to go home to boring TV.

We walked to the car with Amy hanging off both our arms. "You're sharing me now you boys," Amy said. She gave me a peck on the cheek and did the same to Jay. He looked fairly happy that this might lead to something he would never have thought of at his age, nor with a mature sexy Chinese woman.

I put the kettle on as Amy headed off for a quick shower, that was her hint, she was ready. Amy came out with just a towel on and asked me where her hair bands were. She knew, but I said "don't worry about them, your hair looks sexier out over your shoulders. It does, doesn't it," I said to Jay, as I reached out, held her hand and pulled her to me. She leaned in and kissed me as Jay agreed.

Suddenly the towel came loose and slipped down to her knees before she grabbed it and tried to pull it back up. Too late, boobs, gorgeous nipples and her little furry mound where exposed, as well as her cute arse as she pretended to be shy and turn away from us. I grabbed the towel and said, "No point covering up now, we saw it all, so you may as well let Jay see what I've been talking about, without your bikini." She let me take the towel and stood there while Jay looked her up and down taking in every inch of her gorgeous golden slim body, with particular attention to her nipples and what was soft and fury between her thighs.

I pulled her to the lounge and sat her down, lifted her legs up and pulled her bum to the edge. She wanted some attention now, so she will let me do anything. I spread her legs and kissed her pussy. Jay watched, stunned that a couple, he'd only just met are doing this in front of him. I stood up and told him her pussy was yummy and asked if he'd like try. He stood up and I could tell he had a very stiff cock trapped and uncomfortable in the front of his shorts.

As he kneeled down between her thighs, she pulled his head to her pussy, she was not going to let him back out now. I watched as his mouth touched her lips and his tongue darted up and down, licking her pink slippery inner flesh. I stripped off to my jocks while he was tasting my wife's juicy pussy. Amy pulled me to her and slipped her lips over my cock and began sucking me, moaning in delight while young Jay was licking her furiously.

Amy pulled Jay away and asked me to finish it. Amy told me later he hadn't been as good as me and would need more training again later. I agreed. She made Jay take his gear off, then pulled his cock into her mouth as well. She would suck his dick like no other girlfriend of his ever has. She is a fantastic sucker of dick. He was groaning, loving it. I finally got Amy to the point of no return as my tongue and my finger worked her pussy. She cum loudly and fast. Lucky, she had taken his dick out of her mouth as she cum, or she may have bitten it off.

A few moments later she pulled Jay around as I moved her a little bit more to the edge for easy cock access. She had one leg on the coffee table and the other leaning up on the lounge arm rest. Nice and wide, wet horny pussy in full view. He got on his knees, moved forward and put his cock to her pussy. It was open from my licking and slick from her cum. Jay eased his hard young throbbing cock in between her lips and kept going, gently pulling out and back, deep inside her. He fucked her the best he could from being on his knees, but not long after she pulled him out, moved around the lounge and bent over the arm rest, spread her legs and pulled him back to her from behind. He pushed back in between her swollen open lips and fucked her fast and wild like a young stud would, slapping his body up against her bare arse as he plunged into her. It was fantastic to watch. Amy was grunting every time he thrust deep into her. I got up on the lounge on my knees, and she pulled my dick to her mouth. His thrusting helped her suck my cock and soon I wanted to cum. She was so engrossed in being fucked by Jay that she let me cum in her mouth and she swallowed it fast, as she doesn't like the taste. When he saw me cum, he shot his own load of cum deep into her. She had hot cum shooting into her from different directions. We all collapsed onto the floor and lounge.

Finally, we had our coffee and a chat while sitting around naked. In a nice way, Amy told him although she loved him licking her and fucking her, he needed more practice, and if he wanted, he could check with me to see what we could arrange. He was a little embarrassed and said his girlfriend doesn't let him do licking her for very long, but of course he was only too willing to get as much practice as we wanted. Who wouldn't when you have Amy's gorgeous pussy to practice on. Apparently, his parents are fairly strict, even at his age, so it would need to be a time when they are out because this is their first time seeing him in nearly two years and want him close.

Chapter Two - Josh:

Next evening, after dinner, still a very hot evening, I looked out from the balcony and saw Jay and another young guy in the pool, leaning on the edge chatting in the semi darkness. His brother Josh must have arrived. I suddenly had the urge for a late swim. "Hey, Amy, do you feel like a late dip in the pool," I asked.

"Hmmm, not sure, I did want to watch the last 10 minutes of this show. I'll see how I feel then," she replied.

"Okay, I going down for a little while. Jay and I think his brother are down there."

"Oh okay, I'll come down with a few beers and a drink for myself in 10 minutes,' I knew that would convince her. I grabbed the coconut oil, as I left, in case there was a massage opportunity.

It was his brother Josh, he'd arrived late, and because it was cold in Melbourne, and hot here, they came for a swim. That's why we hadn't seen Jay, he was at the airport all afternoon waiting. I told them Amy was on her way with some beers.

"Fantastic," Josh said. "Jay told me a bit about your misses, apparently she's pretty hot, he reckons," Josh said.

"Haha, I reckon that as well, but each to their own."

Sure enough, Amy was walking towards us, same bikini, the very brief G-string one, with a bag of beers and she handed them out. Josh reaches up and introduced himself and said "Jay has told me about you and he's right."

"Right about what," she asked.

"Hold told me you were hot, and I can see why," Josh said. Amy blushed and looked at me.

"Don't look at me, you know I agree."

"You boys drink too much and anyway you're all cute as well," she said.

The chatting was funny and cheeky. I eventually got Amy in the pool. She was on the edge with us around her. I was behind her, playing with her cute arse under water, she didn't mind. I eventually decided to try something. I pulled the string of her bikini bra. Her bikini cups floated up to the surface as she turned around to me and said I was a naughty boy. The boys just watched and laughed at what was taking place. Her cute little boobs were now free as I hooked the bikini top off her completely. She looked down at her tits and nipples as we all did, they looked extremely inviting, but we continued to chat. I could tell Amy was a little more relaxed by the way she giggled and laughed. As being topless didn't bother her, I took another gamble and pulled the string ties on each side of her bikini simultaneously, and in a flash had pulled them out from between her legs and threw them over to the towels. She looked at me with shock, too late. She was now fully naked in front of two young horny guys and I really don't think she cared. It was dark enough at the pool, with minimal night lighting, so I felt we were still privately positioned.

She looked at us, in her pretend shock expression and said "this is not fair. If I'm naked, you guys need to be naked as well." Without hesitation Jay and Josh both ripped off their boardies and jocks and threw them over to the towels as well. I scanned all the balconies and could not see anyone, I think. They were all home in airconditioned comfort watching TV.

I could see enough underwater to notice two erect dicks swishing around, which Amy also noticed. I spun her around and kissed her, she responded with a nice big pash and pushed her bum back towards the guys. Josh felt her bum push into him so he grabbed her waste and pulled her backside toward him as we kissed. Jay came closer and reached in to cup her floating tits.

After a few minutes of us all playing with her, I got her to rest her arms on the edge and put her head on them. Her body floated up to the surface exposing her cute little arse as her legs also drifted upwards. They also drifted apart; with her help I couldn't be sure but she wasn't worried. That not only exposed her tight little bum hole but also her pussy, just below the surface. Josh was the first to realise the position Amy was in. He looked at me, I nodded as I moved my eyes toward her arse. He moved between her legs, put an arm under each to keep them afloat, moved forward and leaned in, and licked her cool wet bum hole. Amy's moaned and her lips opened as she felt the sensation of his warm tongue licking across her cool dark pucker. He then shifted her legs so they were over his shoulders. He took a breath, went under and kissed her pussy under the surface. Amy let a very agreeable whimper escape as he licked her silky slit for as long as he could. After a couple of times and out of breath, Jay took over and did the same. I could see her juices rising and coating the surface of the water. The boys were enjoying a new experience of underwater tag team licking. After they had done that a few times each, Amy whispered to me that she wanted to go to the unit. Although she was enjoying it, she was getting cold in the water.

"Will you ask the boys to come," she enquired softly, with a little shiver, clearly wanting to be fucked.

"That was my intention, but the moment is now," I replied. "How about I lay out the towels and we all fuck you here under the stars, it's still hot out of the water." She smiled a yes, she was ready. Getting dressed and getting back to the room to get back into the right mood all over again might spoil the situation of the here and now. I wanted something naughty to happen as much as her.

I left her in the pool with the boys playing with her, kissing and sucking her gorgeous full nipples, and kissing her all over. I moved all the towels to a less conspicuous darker area, even though it was nearly in full view of some units. But who cares, what are the chances.

When I gave the thumbs up, the boys lifted Amy out and carried her to the towels I had piled on top of each other to make it a bit cosier. I had the urge to kiss her pussy before the boys enjoyed it. So, I moved her knees apart, moved in between and licked, kissed and sucked her pussy. It got her started. As I was doing that Amy reached over to Jay and held his stiff dick, stroking it as I licked. I had a thought. I got Amy onto her knees and got Jay to lay under her. I lowered Amy to all fours so Jay could lick her pussy. As he started licking, I went behind and started licking her cute little brown arse. Amy pulled Josh around, got him on his knees and started sucking his firm cock. My wife enjoying the attention of three guys is such a turn on, so much so, I had another idea.

I started pulling Amy backwards, so her pussy was above Jay's dribbling cock. She knew what to do, sat up a bit, then lowered herself over the head of his dick. His licking had opened her lips and juiced up her pussy. As she lowered herself, her lips parted and wrapped around his dick as it slid into her pussy. Amy leaned forward again as Josh shuffled up to her. She grabbed his cock again and started sucking it as she pumped Jay's cock. I reached over, unscrewed the lid off the coconut oil, tipped some into my hand and smothered my cock in it. I also drizzled some down the crack of her arse. She felt the liquid as it ran down over her bum and realised what I was going to do. She stuck her bum toward me a little and stopped rising up and down on Jay.

I put the tip of my dick at the entrance. The oil made it easy to penetrate the tight rim of her arse. Amy helped by pushing back as I gently pushed the head of my dick into her bum. Slowly I increased the depth to a comfortable level for Amy and started to bum fuck her. Jay lifted upwards and fucked her from underneath as she sucked Josh's cock. Amy was now being fucked in all available fuckable orifices. This was her first MMMF foursome and she was totally enjoying being the bad naughty fuck buddy girl.

We all got together a couple of other nights after. The boys pretending to come over to watch the test match against England. On what happened to be the last night together I got Amy to put her crotchless panties on, and put Pinky the vibrator under the pillow. I didn't mention it, but that night I just wanted to sit back and watch both boys enjoy her without me being involved.

Jay was not the shy young man from a few days ago. I think he's fucked Amy about four times altogether and tonight he will certainly add to his tally. Amy had already started a glass of Moscato which makes her frisky, even though it's not necessary but it helps her to relax. They text me they were on the way, so I got Amy to lay on the bed, reading with her glass of Moscato. When they arrived, I took them to the bedroom, no need to beat around the bush anymore, we all knew what we were here for, and that was to make sure Amy enjoyed a good night fucking session where we all end up happy.

Amy looked up and smiled, then went back to reading, "I just need to finish this chapter," she said. It was one of her favourite storylines she usually reads. She had her ankles crossed.

I grabbed Jay on the shoulder and whispered, "she didn't say you can't do anything, so why don't you get on the bed and see what happens. He dropped his gear and climbed onto the bed. Amy ignored him. "By the way," I said to Josh, "there's also something under the pillow."

sydamy
sydamy
194 Followers
12