Amy's Family Affair Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay gently uncrossed Amy's legs. She put up no resistance so he spread the as far as he could then looked up and saw her pussy was exposed in the gap of her knickers. Although his cock was already hard, I think it swelled a little more as it twitched at the unexpected site. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her down flat as she kept reading.

Josh in the meantime, while watching Jay, had found Pinky. He turned it on low, and slid it up under her flimsy T-shirt and played it around her nipples. She told me after that she could not read since Jay started spreading her legs, she only pretended to. Josh managed to get her top off while she kept reading and immediately attacked her swollen full nipples with his mouth as Jay moved up between her legs and started kissing her pussy.

I sat back and watched, mesmerised as she let the two boys suck, kiss, lick, fuck and enjoy every bit of her body. She was in her element and she said later that it was such a big turn on for her knowing that I just sat back and just watched them. She had cum twice and relished the fact that their cocks kept swapping around, sharing and filling her pussy many times. They had also cum twice and me once as I had played with my cock. It was just too much for me not to. After it had all quietened down, she just lay back on the bed exhausted, legs apart, her contented pussy dripping with juice and cum.

During that week before the boys left to return to Melbourne she was sucked and fucked and licked at least a dozen times, totally enjoying being naked and used by the three of us.

12