Amy's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Amy awoke with a start, a wet spot clearly visible between her legs even in the low light, breathing heavily. It was a...? She glanced, almost desperately, towards Alex, who was still asleep. In fact, as she glanced around the bus, she could confirm that everyone was asleep. At first, she was angry, realizing that the fantasy was just that, a fantasy, but then she glanced over at sleeping Alex's crotch.

She stared at it for a few seconds, determination on her face, before shrugging. Teasing only got her so far. She knew what she wanted, and she knew what she had to be to get it.

She reached forward and started to feel Alex's crotch over his jeans, when Alex's eyes burst open and he woke suddenly.

"Woah woah woah, what're you doing?" Alex asked, clearly caught off guard.

"Ssssh." Amy reassured him calmly, a smile on her face. She said nothing further, and continued to fondle him as she felt him getting hard. "Everyone's asleep. How much do you think we can get away with right now?"

Alex's expression turned from shocked to mischievous delight as they attacked each other's mouths in animalistic passion.

12