Amy's Fascination Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy stared at the monster black shaft in her hand as she stroked. It was hard as a rock again, and back to its full size. As it glistened with both of their combined cum, she felt the overwhelming urge to taste it again.

She moved her head down to his crotch while he laughed. "See, I told you. You can't resist it," he said as her mouth engulfed his cock.

Amy tasted the musky flavor of his cum mixed with her own girly juices. Her pierced nipples were rock hard again as she sucked the black man's cock. She still had one hand inside her inseminated pussy, playing with the cum inside her. Her other hand was tickling his balls while her tongue ran up and down his shaft.

As she gave Treyvon a blowjob in her marital bed, her eyes locked into the photograph on the bedside table. It was a picture of her and her husband, taken at the amusement park. She was suddenly hit with a pang of guilt.

But it didn't last long. Her eyes slid past the picture frame to Treyvon's naked body. The dark skin of his well-muscled chest, shiny with sweat, drove any feelings of guilt from her mind. Her lust flared at the sight of the black man confidently relaxing in her husband's spot in her bed.

Amy swung her leg over him and straddled his cock. Lining him up with the entrance to her pussy, she lowered her weight down onto the huge black pole once again. Treyvon slid inside her seeded cunt with ease.

"God, it's so hot, fucking you here," she whispered hoarsely. "I used to ride my husband just like this."

"Just like this?" Treyvon asked. With one hand he pinned her arms behind her back, while the other grabbed her ass and pressed it down onto his crotch. He fucked his cock into her like a piston, making Amy's eyes roll back in her head.

"Ahh," she moaned. "Ok not, ahh, exactly like that. Oh, fuck! He never made me feel like this! Ahh!"

"You know why, don't you?" Treyvon said, continuing to work her dripping wet pussy.

"Because he can't," she screamed, on the cusp of an intense orgasm. She drove her hips down onto the hard black dick. "He's white, and could never fuck me as well as a powerful black man could."

Treyvon released her arms, and she took the opportunity to pull her big tits out of her lingerie. She leaned forward as she rode, bouncing them into her black lover's face. His lips closed around her pierced nipple, and she doubled her efforts on fucking the cock that penetrated her.

Amy continued her dirty talk, knowing Treyvon's mouth was full. "Only a strong black man can make me cum now. My husband's little penis is nothing to me anymore. My pussy belongs to you! I love your big black cock!"

She felt his teeth pull on her nipple, sending shivers of pleasure down her spine to her pussy. Her hips bucked ever faster as she impaled herself again and again on Treyvon's magnificent black dick. Her orgasm was almost within reach.

"Oh, God, yes!" she yelled. "Fuck me! Fuck your white slut's pussy! Cum inside me! Don't stop filling me up until I'm fucking pregnant with your black baby!" Saying the lewd words aloud was enough to trigger her orgasm, just as she knew it would be. She opened her mouth to cry out in ecstasy but no sound came out. She writhed in pleasure on the fat black cock, her mouth agape, her eyes crossed. She felt her pussy squirt again, soaking Treyvon's lower body.

Amy's orgasm abated but she couldn't slow down. She needed to feel him cum inside her. There was no other pleasure like it in the world. She pulled her tits away from his mouth and kissed him.

"I want your cum," she whispered in his ear. "Please! Give me your load!"

Treyvon wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down against his body. Her tits slid to either side of his chest as they became covered in her squirt. His hands went to her ass and gripped it tightly. He was in control of the pace of their fucking now.

"That's right, girl. You want this black man's cum inside your married pussy, don't you?" he asked. He pulled her hips upward at the same time that he pushed his own body down into the mattress, withdrawing his cock almost completely from her. A moment later he released them both, and Amy shuddered as she felt every inch of his cock glide through her pussy.

"I want it," she panted, out of breath. "I want to feel you cum inside my cheating wife pussy!"

"You want me to breed your fertile womb with my seed, don't you, girl?" he asked, repeating his deep fucking motion faster.

"Oh, fuck yes, Trey! I don't want you to stop cumming in me until I'm black bred," Amy moaned as the huge black shaft penetrated her body.

"I can't wait to see your belly swell up with my black baby," he grunted. She could barely hear him over the wet slapping sounds of their flesh coming together.

"Yes! Yes! I want it! Get me pregnant!" she shrieked.

"What will your husband think when you get knocked up, and he hasn't fucked you in weeks?" he teased. "What will he say when you give birth to my dark skinned baby?"

"I don't fucking care!" she said, almost past the point of being able to think. "All I care about is your black cock! I love it! Yes! I love it! I love... you!"

Treyvon's cock let loose inside her the moment she said it. After one last push into her pussy, it began spewing out its load deep inside her fertile womb. His hands held her ass in place while his cock filled her with his potent seed. Amy's head flew back as she came with him. She collapsed in top of him, feeling his dick pulse inside her while his cum began to drool out of her slit.

They stayed like that for a long time. Amy was afraid to move and break the spell of silence. She wasn't sure why she had said it, but she was afraid it would make things weird between them. Did she mean it? What did Treyvon think? Did he even hear it over the sound of their sex?

Treyvon was the one to move. He gently rolled her off to the side and stood up. "That was amazing as usual, girl, but I should get back to work. Can I borrow your shower really quick?"

Amy agreed and led him to the bathroom. She tried to read his face as best she could, but he seemed be acting like he always did. "Maybe he didn't even hear me," she thought. Her mind slightly at ease, she lay back down on her bed and played with her cum-filled pussy again.

When Treyvon got out of the shower, she got up to show him out. She decided that if he was going to act like she hadn't said it, then so would she. She kissed him on the mouth as he left, promising to text him later about the progress of her night out with Mara.

When he was gone, she went back to bed and touched herself absentmindedly for the rest of the afternoon. She couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. Did she mean it? The sex with Treyvon was amazing, but couldn't she really love him? "It was just the heat of the moment," she told herself. "I was saying how much I loved his cock. It was a slip of the tongue."

Reluctantly, she got up and showered so she was ready when the school bus came. She got the kids started on their homework and put dinner in the oven. She also remembered to change the sheets before her husband got home.

They ate together as a family. Amy made small talk with her husband but her mind was looking ahead to girl's night out with Mara. When they were finished eating she cleared the dishes and retreated to the bathroom to get ready.

She did her hair and makeup, and found a low-cut top and skirt to wear. She didn't want to dress too slutty, since it was supposed to be a girl's night, but she still had to be able to attract attention. She found a pair of big hoop earrings that a friend had gotten her as a joke, and decided they would be perfect for tonight. She put them in her purse, and put a sweater on over her revealing top.

"Bye, babe, I'm leaving," she told her husband. "Don't wait up, I will probably be out late."

"Again?" he asked. "When did you become such a party girl?"

Amy blushed. "Mara's still a kid, only 21 or 22. She's used to staying out late. I don't want to ditch her early."

"Okay, but we need to have a date night or something soon. I've barely seen you this past week," Trent said.

"We spent the whole weekend together, silly," she said, deflecting.

"Yeah, that's true. Alright, have fun. Love you!" her husband said.

"Thanks, I love... you, too," Amy felt weird saying it after what happened that afternoon. She hoped Trent didn't notice her hesitation.

When she got into her minivan, the first thing she did was taking off her sweater and put on her hoop earrings. She looked at herself in the rear view mirror and smiled. She looked like a slut. She would have been embarrassed to leave her house looking like this a few weeks ago. Now it was making her pussy wet.

Amy made her way to Mara's apartment building. She didn't live very far from the coffee shop. She rang the buzzer and Mara let her up. The girl's apartment was pretty typical for a young, college-age couple. Cheap furniture, hand me down couches, and a TV that cost more than everything else in the place combined.

Mara was getting ready in the bathroom. She was wearing jeans and a modest top. Amy shook her head.

"Is this what you are wearing?" she asked the girl.

"Umm... no?" Mara said, seeing Amy's outfit. "Did you want to help me pick out something?"

"Definitely," Amy said. Together they went to Mara's closet. Amy searched through most of her clothes and rejected them before finding some tube tops and miniskirts in the back.

"Those are the clothes Kenny doesn't like me to wear," Mara said sheepishly.

"Good thing he's not here, then," Amy giggled, handing the girl an outfit. "Where is he, anyway?"

"He's playing XBox at the neighbor's," she said as she got dressed. "He said he would be bored staying here by himself."

Mara's tits were nowhere near as big as Amy's, but they filled out the tube top nicely. Her nice round bubble butt looked equally as good in the black miniskirt. Amy was pleased with her selection.

"Ready to go?" she asked.

"Yes," said Mara. "Let me just stop in to let Kenny know when I will be home."

"Let's not give him an exact time," Amy said with a wink.

Mara blushed. "O...okay. I'll just say goodbye."

They knocked on the door to the neighbor's apartment. In response there came a shout of "Come in!" Apparently they were too busy come to the door.

Inside, Amy saw two "bros" sitting on the couch, engrossed in their game of "Honor's Duty" or whatever it was. They were dressed almost identically, wearing t-shirts, basketball shorts, and backwards baseball caps.

"Which one is Kenny?" she whispered.

"The one on the left," Mara laughed. "Bye, baby, I'm leaving now!"

Kenny didn't take his eyes off the screen. "Alright, see you when you get home."

They closed the door behind them as they walked out. "He didn't even look up from his game," Amy said.

"I'm glad, or else he would have seen my outfit and we would have gotten into a fight," Mara replied.

Now Amy almost wished he had. If they had fought before Mara went, she might have been in a more adventurous mood. There was no use dwelling on it though. She was still confident she could make the other girl go black by the end of the night.

The two got into the minivan, and headed out towards downtown. Amy turned on the radio to set the mood. "What kind of music do you like?" She asked.

"I usually listen to country," Mara said. "But I'm ok with anything."

Amy flipped it to the rap station. As usual, the bass thumping started to make her pussy wet. "Well, I've really been getting into rap lately," she said. "You should really check it out, too."

Mara looked puzzled. "Why's that?"

"Because most black guys like rap, silly," Amy laughed.

"I should have known," Mara giggled. "You're so bad."

"But seriously, it's what Treyvon always plays when we fuck at his house. Listening to it makes me think about sex," she said.

"Everything makes you think about sex," Mara teased.

Amy laughed again, but continued. "The lyrics are hot, too. Like this one." She turned up the volume, and they listened to the song. The rapper was talking about how he loved it when white girls would twerk for him at his shows, and how he would take them backstage and give them his dick.

When the song ended, Mara said, "Wow, I've heard that song before but never paid attention to the words. I can't believe it's just on the radio like that! Who sings it?"

"His name is Lil Crank. He's one of my favorites. A lot of his songs are like that," Amy said. "He's really hot, too, if you watch his videos."

"Maybe I'll check him out," Mara said softly. They listened to a couple more songs as they drove. Soon enough, they arrived. Amy parked the minivan behind the coffee shop, and they walked to the bar next door.

The bouncer checked their IDs at the door. Amy smiled. It had been a while since she had been carded, but Mara was young enough where it made sense. He waved them inside.

Being next door to the coffee shop, Amy had been there a few times for drinks after work. She had never seen the place so crowded. They pushed their way to the bar and ordered drinks. Amy was about to order two martinis, but suddenly thought about the amount of cum that had been pumped into her pussy over the past week. A minute later, a blue martini and a water in hand, they found a table someone had just vacated near the dance floor.

Amy sipped her water and looked around the place. Predictably, she saw a lot of women dancing and being chatted up by guys. Most of them were white, however, and didn't interest her. She finally spotted a black guy out on the dance floor, but he was already dancing with a girl. She pointed him out to Mara.

"Look how hot that is," she shouted over the music. The black man she was watching was grinding his crotch against his girl's ass, a dark-skinned hand on her hip holding her close.

Mara followed her gaze. "It does look sexy," she admitted, leaning over to talk into Amy's ear.

"Don't you wish you were her?" Amy asked, watching the younger girl blush as she nodded slightly. Mara stared as the black guy bumped his hips against the girl. "Do you think he has a big dick?" she asked.

"First of all, he's black, so yes!" Amy said. "Second can't you see for yourself? Look at his bulge."

They both looked at the black man. He was clearly getting aroused. His cock was straining against his pants, showing a huge bulge as the girl rubbed against it. Amy could see Mara's nipples getting hard under her tube top.

Soon Mara's martini was gone. Amy turned her attention back towards the bar when she saw two men walking towards them with drinks in their hands. They were good looking enough for white guys, but Amy wasn't interested. She didn't want them distracting Mara from being able to focus on the black guy.

"Hey ladies," the first one side as he walked over. "We saw you from across the bar and thought you looked lonely. Here, have these drinks on us."

"That's sweet, thanks," Amy said, accepting the drinks. "But we're both married." She flashed her wedding ring at the two men, who turned and walked away looking disappointed. She pushed both drinks over to Mara.

"You're so bad," Mara said as she took a sip. She was staring at the black man on the dance floor again. The woman had turned around now and was grinding her crotch against the man's cock. He was grabbing her ass, pulling her close as they moved to the beat.

"Somebody's getting fucked tonight," said Amy, with a hint of envy. She looked around the bar, searching in vain for more black men. "Maybe this was the wrong bar to come to," she thought. "I'll have to ask Treyvon about it next time I see him." Thinking about Treyvon made her feel awkward, though. She continued looking.

Amy heard Mara gasp beside her. She turned her head back to the dance floor. The girl had turned around again and was grinding her ass on his crotch. What have elicited the gasp from Mara was that the black man was rubbing her pussy over her skirt. The dancing girl's mouth was open in a silent moan. She was clearly enjoying the attention the man's hand was giving her.

"So hot," Amy said. "Aren't your panties just soaked right now? I know mine are." Mara didn't reply, but kept her eyes on the lewd scene playing out on the dance floor.

Amy kept scanning the room. She was about to give up when she noticed two black men pushing their way through the crowd. They were young, mid 20's she guessed. They both were wearing baggy jeans that sagged low over their hips. One wore a tight white T-shirt and the other a green football jersey. It was a stark contrast to how Treyvon usually dressed, but Amy found them sexy nevertheless.

They made their way over to the bar. Football Jersey ordered drinks while White Shirt Guy looked around the room. He noticed Amy staring at them and gave her a nod. She smiled back at him and waved. He tapped his friend on the shoulder and said something to him. Football Jersey looked in Amy's direction and said something back. A few moments later they got their drinks and started walking towards their table.

Amy touched Mara's shoulder. "We're about to have company," she said.

Mara reluctantly took her eyes off the dance floor a couple and saw the two black men approaching the table. "Amy!" she whispered. "I'm not sure I'm ready for this. I don't know what to say to them."

"Relax, you'll be fine," Amy reassured her. "Just let me do the talking at first if that makes you feel better.

The black men reached their table. "Do you ladies mind if we join you?" White Shirt Guy asked.

"Not at all," said Amy. "We've waiting all night for some real men to come over."

White Shirt Guy grinned as he sat next to Amy. "I'm Darius, and that's Lamar," he said, indicating Football Jersey.

"A pleasure," Amy said, taking his hand. "My name is Amy."

"And you?" Lamar asked as he slid in next to Mara.

"M-Mara," she stammered.

"Be nice to her, she's a little nervous," Amy said. "She's never been with a black guy before."

"Amy!" Mara hissed angrily.

"No? That's a shame," Darius said, staring at Amy. "What about you?"

"Oh, I don't know..." Amy said with a sly grin. "Maybe." She lifted her water glass with her left hand, showing her wedding ring.

"Damn, this chick is married!" Darius said to his friend. "I knew we picked the right place tonight."

"What you talking about, man? You just said yourself she's married," Lamar said. "Let's get the fuck outta here."

"Nah, man, we're staying. She may be married, but I think she's down. What do you say, babygirl?" Darius asked.

"Oh, definitely," Amy said, leaning forward to tease the two men with her cleavage.

Mara was awfully quiet during this exchange. Amy glanced over at her and saw she was watching the dancing couple again. The black man's hand was inside the girl's panties now.

Everyone else on the dance floor seemed oblivious to them, but not Darius. He noticed immediately what Mara was looking at. "You like watching them dance, huh, girl?" He said.

Mara blushed and said, "I... I wasn't... It was just..."

"It's alright, girl. No judgment," he said. "If you like what you see, keep watching." At this Mara turned even redder, but kept watching the dancers. A moment later, she gasped again as the black man took his hand out of the girl's panties, grabbed her by the arm, and led her off the dance floor towards the bathrooms.

"Show's over, I guess," Darius said. "Unless you ladies want to dance?"

"I'd love to!" said Amy. She jumped up and grabbed Mara's hand, pulling her towards the dance floor.

"I can't," said Mara.

"Come on," Amy whispered to her. "It'll be fun!"

"Maybe in a bit. I'm still too nervous."

"Suit yourself," Amy replied. "Finish your drinks. They will loosen you up. In the meantime, enjoy the show!" She winked at Mara as she let Darius pull her onto the dance floor.