Amy's Fascination Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They took their places exactly where the other couple had been dancing. Amy faced Darius at first and started moving to the beat. She recognized the song that was playing. It was "Hit That Azz" by Young Gangstuh, another one of her recently discovered favorites. She turned her back to him and rubbed her ass against his crotch, just as she had seen the other girl do. Every so often, he would smack her ass when the song would say "hit that azz."

She felt his dick getting hard as she rubbed up against him. He wasn't as big as Treyvon was, but he was big enough to send shivers down her spine to her pussy, making her even wetter. Her huge tits jiggled obscenely as she danced, barely contained by her shirt.

After the song ended, Amy glanced over at Mara, who was watching her dance with the same hungry expression she wore when she had stared at the other dancing couple. She saw Lamar whisper something to her, and saw Mara blush again and lower her eyes.

Amy turned around and pressed her body against Darius. She felt his big hands grabbing her ass, and began to grind her pussy against his cock. She leaned in to whisper to him.

"I want my friend to fuck a black man tonight," she said in his ear. "Is your buddy up to it?"

"Shit, you don't mess around, do you, babygirl?" he replied. "Yeah, Lamar's always wanted to get some white pussy. He'll give her what she needs."

Darius moved his hands up her sides as they danced, eventually stopping at her shoulders. When the next song came on, Amy felt him spin her back around. One dark-skinned arm snaked around her belly and pulled her ass tight against his crotch. His other hand groped at her breasts as their bodies moved to the music.

"What about you?" came his voice in her ear. "Are you gonna get fucked by a black man tonight?" He pinched her nipple through her shirt.

In response she wiggled her ass into his cock. "I don't know," she teased. "What would my husband think?"

"Shit, babygirl, I know you don't care about him. Your eyes have been begging me to give you my dick ever since I walked in," he said.

"Feel how wet my pussy is for you," she said, pulling the hand on her belly down to her cunt. His thick fingers slid her panties aside and caressed her slick mound.

"Come on," he said, taking her by the hand and leading her towards the restrooms. She looked at Mara, who was staring wide-eyed, and Lamar, who had a huge grin on his face. She watched Mara drain her glass before she was pulled into the hallway leading to the bathrooms.

As Darius was about to open the door to the men's bathroom, it opened on its own. The girl from the dance floor came out, fixing her top. Her hair and makeup were a mess. She smiled at Amy before walking down the hallway.

Darius gently pushed her into the bathroom. The black guy was washing his hands. He nodded to them when they entered, as if it were the most natural thing in the world for Amy to be in there. Darius lead her to the stall. It was definitely disgusting, but at that moment she didn't care about cleanliness.

As soon as Darius closed the door, Amy was on him. She kissed his mouth, tasting the cognac he had been drinking earlier. She pulled her tits out of her shirt and thrust them into his face while she fumbled with his pants. When she finally succeeded in freeing his cock, she turned and bent over the toilet, splaying her legs to give him access.

Without another word, he pushed into her, the wetness letting him slide right in. She swooned as her pussy was taken by yet another black cock. His hands were on her thighs, pulling her back and forth on his dick.

Amy held on to the handicap rail to keep from falling over. Her big tits swayed under her as Darius pummeled her pussy from behind. The bathroom echoed with the sound of their animalistic rutting.

Strangely, she thought of Treyvon. She was sure he wouldn't mind her having sex with another black man. But he was always very protective of her pussy. "He never let Mike or JJ fuck my pussy yesterday," she thought. "He wants to be the one to get me pregnant."

Darius picked up his pace, and she could tell he was about to cum. "I'm almost positive that he already got me pregnant," she thought. "But better safe than sorry." She stood abruptly and turned around.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," she said, sitting down on the toilet seat. "I want to taste it."

Darius didn't waste time. He jammed his hard black cock through her parted lips and down her throat. Happily, since he was smaller than Treyvon, she was able to take his dick without gagging. Five or six thrusts was all it took. Darius grunted, and Amy could feel his cock pumping his load into her mouth. She swallowed every drop, relishing the strong musky taste.

When he was finished, he pulled up his pants and helped her up. "Shit, babygirl, you are one bad bitch," he said as he opened the stall.

"You're not so bad yourself," Amy replied. She fixed her clothes and went to the mirror to check herself out. Her makeup was a little smeared, but everything else looked ok.

As they approached the door, Amy thought of how hot it would be to open it and see Mara and Lamar waiting to go in. She crossed her fingers as they walked out. There was a couple waiting to go in, but it was just some white guy and his girl.

They made their way back to the table. Mara was no longer alone with Lamar. Two more black men had joined them. Amy could see that Mara had finished her second drink, and was definitely feeling more comfortable. She was now halfway through the drink Amy had passed off to her.

"Yeah, we work right next door," she was saying to one of the new guys. "You should come visit me. I think you guys would really like it there."

"Looks like she's made some new friends," Darius chuckled.

"Oh, Amy," Mara shrieked when she saw her and Darius walk up. "These are Lamar's friends, Odell and Calvin. Guys, this is Amy, who I was telling you about."

"We might have to check this place out," one of the guys said to Lamar. "If it has fine ladies like this working there..."

Amy smiled to herself. She would definitely like going work better if more black men started visiting the coffee shop. She knew Janice wouldn't mind either. They were would to need to hire extra help if the three of them would be spending all of their time in the back room sucking black dick.

She noticed that Mara was acting very flirty with the black men. She would constantly touch them on the arm as she spoke to them, and giggle like a schoolgirl every time one of them made a joke.

"You ready to go dance now?" Lamar asked, putting his arm around Mara.

"Okay," she said, draining her glass and allowing herself to be pulled onto the dance floor. Once out there, she began to grind her ass on Lamar, just as she had seen the other girl do.

Amy turned to Darius. "We should get out of here soon. If Mara has any more alcohol she might get too drunk, and I want her to remember every minute of tonight."

"Alright, we can go back to my place," Darius said. "Let's give them a few minutes to dance and see if these two clowns can pick up some girls for themselves. Otherwise we're leaving them here."

The other two guys scrambled to the dance floor to try their luck. Amy watched Mara dance with Lamar. She wasn't being as forward as Amy or the other girl had been, but judging by the way Lamar's pants were sticking out, he was enjoying it all the same.

After three more songs, Amy waved her over. Mara reluctantly came back to the table. "We're all gonna go back to Darius's place," Amy said to her.

Mara's eyes widened. "Okay," she said, sounding uncertain.

"What's wrong?" Amy asked. "Don't you want to?"

"No, I definitely want to," Mara smiled. "That's what's so weird. I thought it would be harder. Like I would feel more guilty."

"That's just what it's like with black men," Amy said. "It's like our minds subconsciously know that's who we are supposed to be with."

"Whatever you say," Mara laughed. "Although you've been right about everything else so far, so who knows?" She turned around to go fetch Lamar.

"We all took cabs to get here," Darius said to Amy. "You two alright with that?"

"I can drive us all," she said. "I'm parked right next door."

Lamar and Mara met them at the door. Odell and Calvin were nowhere to be seen. The four of them walked around the corner to her minivan and got on their way.

Darius sat next to her in front. Mara was with Lamar in the second row. Darius gave her directions as they drove. In the rear view mirror, Amy could see Lamar feeling up Mara's tits and kissing her. She couldn't see where Mara's hands were, but she could tell they were moving.

Fifteen minutes later they arrived. Darius let them inside. He led the way to the living room, which had two large couches. He sat down on one, pulled Amy into his lap, and started kissing her. She kissed him back, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

Next to her, she saw Lamar pull Mara down on top of him. "I want to see," Amy whispered. Darius released her, and got up to turn some music on.

Mara was straddling Lamar as they made out. His hands had already pulled down her tube top, and were squeezing her perky breasts. His pants were open, and Mara's fingers closed around his black cock.

Darius came back with his pants off as well. Amy took the hint and stripped off her shirt, releasing her big tits. She grabbed Darius's cock and began to stroke it. "We can fuck again, but I want to be able to watch Mara," she whispered. "Also, you can't cum in my pussy."

"Afraid you'll get knocked up with a black baby, huh?" Darius said. "No worries, I can cum in your face again."

Amy smiled to herself. He wasn't exactly right. It wasn't a black man's baby she was worried about, just the WRONG black man's baby. She let herself get pulled on top of Darius, and felt his cock push her panties aside to enter her again. Any other time Amy would ridden his black cock like her life depended on it, but that night she was more interested in Mara's first blacking.

Lamar had pushed her down onto her knees between his legs. She had both hands around his dick, and was bobbing her head up and down on it. Every few times she would pull it out and rub the tip around her lips. Then it would go right back into her mouth again.

"She looks so beautiful, sucking that black dick," Amy thought as she slowly rode a black dick of her own. "Just like I knew she would."

Lamar put his hand on top of Mara's head as she blew him. Amy heard her gag as the black cock penetrated her throat. The girl fought through it, though, and kept sucking. Amy felt proud of her.

Darius's hands found her tits and were fondling them as he fed his cock into her pussy inch by inch. She arched her back and moaned, pressing them into his face. "These tits are fucking amazing, babygirl," he said.

Next to her, Mara stood up. Amy watched her take what was left of her clothes off. Lamar did the same, and the two embraced, kissing each other deeply. Amy loved the contrast of his dark skin on Mara's creamy pale ass as he explored her body.

Next, Lamar laid her down on the couch. Mara's head was beside Amy's leg as she straddled Darius's lap. Lamar climbed on top of her, and lined his hard black cock up to the entrance of Mara's pussy. Amy reached down to stroke her face. "Are you ready to experience what a real man's dick feels like?" she asked the younger girl.

"Oh, my God!" Mara cried as the black shaft pierced her tight pussy. "It's so much bigger than my boyfriend's! It feels so good!"

Amy stared at Mara's pussy, watching it stretch to accommodate the black invader that was penetrating her. She began to ride Darius a little faster, feeling the familiar tingle of her approaching orgasm. "Yes," she said to Mara. "I told you that you'd love black dick once you tried it!"

"Oh, fuck!" Mara said, in ecstasy. "It's so good, Amy. His black cock feels so good!"

Amy couldn't take it any longer. Finally seeing her naive friend taking black dick like a slut was too much for her. She felt her pussy begin to squirt as her orgasm washed over her. She forced her pussy down on Darius's shaft burying him as deep inside her as she could get. He kept sucking on her nipples while she came.

She was snapped out of her post-orgasmic bliss by Mara, thrashing and moaning on the couch next to her while Lamar pumped his hard black cock into her. Amy reached down and squeezed one of her pert breasts. Mara reaches her arms behind her and gripped Amy's thigh, squeezing hard.

"Are you cumming?" Amy asked.

Mara nodded her head quickly, unable to speak. Seeing this, Lamar fucked her even faster. "Fuuuuucckkk!" she screamed, in a low, guttural voice.

"That's it," Amy encouraged. "Cum on his black cock. Your boyfriend could never make you feel like that. This is why you need black cock!"

"Yes! It's so good!" Mara panted. "So good! Yes!"

Meanwhile Darius had also increased his pace. He was thrusting into her pussy ever faster. Amy looked at his face, which was contorted into a grimace. "Are you about to cum?" she asked.

"Yeah," he replied. "You'd better hop off if you don't want it inside you." He didn't slow down, however. She could feel his cock beginning to twitch in her pussy.

Amy tried to stand, but Mara's arms were pinning her leg in place. She pulled away from the orgasming girl's grip, and this time was able to get off of Darius's dick. And not a moment too soon. Almost the exact second it pulled free from her pussy, the dark shaft began to shoot its load. Amy dropped to her knees and grabbed the spurting cock in one hand, aiming it at her mouth.

The first jet of cum hit her pussy as she stood. The second flew wildly into the air, landing on Mara's shoulder. The next two splattered across Amy's face before she finally got it into her mouth and was able to swallow the rest.

After taking a few minutes to suck the rest of his cum from Darius's cock, Amy turned back to Mara. She was now on Lamar's lap, who was sitting up and bouncing her on his cock, reverse cowgirl style. Her eyes were closed as she rode him.

Amy kissed her on the lips. Mara's eyes flew open, and Amy could see the animalistic hunger behind them. They kept kissing, Amy smearing Mara's face with Darius's cum.

"Are you on birth control?" Amy whispered to her. Mara shook her head no.

"Are you going to let him cum in you?" she asked. Again, Mara shook her head.

"You have to!" Amy hissed. Her fingers flew to her pussy. She wanted to see Mara take a load bareback more than anything. "Trust me. It feels so amazing when a black man cums inside you. It's absolutely worth the risk."

Mara gave her a skeptical look, which was wiped off her face a second later by a low moan of pleasure.

"Listen, you said earlier that I have been right about everything else so far. Just trust me. You won't regret it. After you feel that hot load pumping in to you, all you'll be able to think about is how to get it again," Amy whispered.

"Okay," Mara said finally.

"You want him to cum inside you?" Amy asked, exited. Mara nodded. "Then tell him!"

Mara leaned her head back next to Lamar's. "I want you to cum inside my pussy," she said softly.

Lamar must have been waiting for those exact words, because he growled loudly and let loose as soon as she said them. Amy went down to her knees to watch. Lamar's cock was buried to the hilt in Mara's pussy. She could see his balls begin to contract as he started cumming. She played with her pussy as she watched in awe, the underside of his cock pulsating with every jet of cum he released into the girl.

Mara screamed in orgasm as soon as she felt the first drop enter her body. Lamar wrapped his arms around her to steady her in place while his cock pumped his load into her pussy. Amy's fingers rubbed her clit as she watched her friend climax. Finally, as she saw a single bead of white cum begin to run down the black shaft inside Mara's pussy, Amy made herself squirt all over the floor.

A few minutes later, after she had gathered herself, Amy stood up and looked around the room. The guys were taking on the couch. She walked up to Mara, who was standing at the window looking outside. When she turned, Amy could see she was crying.

"What's wrong?" Amy asked, concerned.

"Nothing!" Mara smiled. "These are tears of joy. I had no idea it would be this good, Amy. I didn't know sex could be like that. Why was I wasting time with white guys all these years?"

Amy hugged her. "I know. But this is just the beginning." Together, they walked back towards the two naked black men. Mara took Lamar's hand, and they disappeared into a hallway off to the side, presumably to a bedroom.

Amy slid in under Darius's arm. "I know I was kind of ignoring you before, but it's been my fantasy for a while to see my friend get fucked by a black dick. Can I make it up to you?" she said.

"No worries, babygirl. You put on a great show. We should do this more often," he said.

"We can do it again right now," she purred.

"Yeah, but I mean tomorrow night, too. I know you're married, but you should be my girlfriend," Darius replied.

"I already have a black boyfriend," she said. "But he's not the jealous type."

"Damn, I wish I would have met you sooner, babygirl," he said "There can't be too many more like you out there."

Amy smiled. "Well, I do have a sister..."