Amy's Fascination Ch. 13

Story Info
After taking a test, Amy spends the day with her sister.
15.7k words
4.68
49.9k
71

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers

Amy woke up next to her husband Trent. It was still dark outside. Why was she awake? It took her a moment to realize she was nauseous. She got out of bed and bolted to the bathroom. Her husband didn't stir.

As she threw up, her mind was racing. She had been having unprotected sex with her black boyfriend Treyvon every day for almost two weeks. Amy had a strong suspicion that she might be pregnant, but the morning sickness pretty much confirmed it. She would have to go out and buy a pregnancy test after her husband went to work.

Amy's heart sank when she thought of her husband. She didn't know how she was going to tell him that she was going to have a black man's baby. She honestly still loved Trent; she just wasn't attracted to him sexually anymore. After experiencing sex with black men, he just couldn't measure up.

She thought back to the previous night. Treyvon had shown up unexpectedly at her house that afternoon and convinced her to call her mother in law to pick up her kids from school. That gave them the rest of the afternoon to spend together. His cock was already inside her as she hung up the phone.

"So, what did my girl do today?" Treyvon asked her. Amy rolled her hips slowly on his dick, enjoying the feeling of it sliding deep inside her pussy.

"I was a bad girl," she said coyly. "Mara and I went back to her apartment with three black guys."

"I'd call that being a good girl. Did you fuck all three?" he asked.

"Two. Lamar and Mara were so into each other I didn't want to get in the middle. You should have seen them, Trey."

"Next time," he said. "I want to get a piece of Mara's pussy myself."

"What's wrong," Amy said, feigning jealousy. "Tired of mine already?" She wiggled her hips on his cock.

"You know I never get tired of this," he said, slapping her on the ass.

"Oh, and then Mara's boyfriend came home and tried to start a fight with the guys," she said. "Lamar beat the crap out of him while his friend fucked me in the ass."

"Wow, you've had a busy day," Treyvon said. He dug his fingers into her ass, squeezing her cheeks as he forced her down on his cock.

"This is still the best part," she said, leaning down to kiss him. Their tongues danced in her mouth while she rode his fat black shaft.

Of all the different ways and places Treyvon had fucked her, nothing gave Amy a thrill like doing it in her own bedroom, in the bed she shared with her husband. As she bounced up and down on his cock, she couldn't help comparing it to all the times her husband had fucked her in that exact spot. At the time, she thought those were orgasms! She had no idea how much better sex could be.

"I didn't let them cum in my pussy," she said, looking into Treyvon's eyes. "They both wanted to. Calvin even tried. But I want you to be the one that does it."

"Does what, girl?" He asked playfully. His hands went to her heavy tits and began to play with her nipples.

"Knocks me up," she hissed, picking up her pace. The loud slapping sound of her body coming down on his echoed through the room. "I want you to be the one who gets me pregnant with a black baby."

"I'm gonna keep this pussy full of cum until it happens, girl." Treyvon said. He squeezed her tits while thrusting his cock up into her.

"Yesss," Amy moaned. "God, I love your cock!" She could already feel her orgasm building. Treyvon could make her cum like nobody else.

"I'm about to fill you up," he grunted, grabbing her ass once again. He pushed her down, forcing his dick as deep inside her as it would go. She let herself go, cumming hard as she felt the first jet of sperm release inside her. Her pussy clamped down, milking every spurt from the black shaft inside her.

Amy collapsed on top of Treyvon as she came down from her orgasm. As usual, he didn't pull out of her after he finished cumming, plugging her cunt to prevent his load from escaping. She rested for a minute in his arms, kissing him while they recovered. Soon enough, she felt his cock begin to swell inside her.

Treyvon flipped her over onto her back. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him deeper inside. He began to move his hips, pumping his dick into her pussy again.

They fucked for another three hours, losing all track of time. Treyvon never pulled out of her. He would pump a load in her pussy, keeping his dick inside while they recovered, then go again. They switched positions every so often, being careful not to let his cock slip out.

Finally, as Treyvon flooded her womb for the fourth time that day, Amy heard a noise. She looked at the clock next to the bed. It was almost six o'clock. Her husband was home!

She panicked for a minute, jumping off Treyvon's cock. She paced around the room, his cum pouring out of her and down her leg. What was she going to do? Then she had an idea. She grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her like she had just stepped out of the shower. "My husband is home," she told Treyvon. "I'm going to distract him. You sneak out the back."

The black man frowned. "Alright, girl, if that's what you want."

Amy was torn. She wanted nothing more than to keep fucking Treyvon all night long. But she wasn't ready for her husband to find out her secret. She gave Treyvon a quick kiss and walked out into the kitchen.

Her husband looked up as she entered. "Hey, babe," he said. "Where are the kids?

"I had your mom pick them up," she said. "I wanted to do something special for you tonight."

Trent grinned. "What's the occasion?"

"To make it up to you after being away the last couple nights," Amy lied. She took his arm and led him to the couch. Pushing him down, she undid his pants and pulled out his penis. Although he was already fully hard by the time she got it out of his pants, he was still smaller than Treyvon was limp. She tried to keep the disappointment off her face and opened her mouth.

As she sucked him, she watched Treyvon sneak down the hallway past them and into the kitchen. He looked at her giving her husband a blowjob and shook his head. He held up his finger and thumb an inch apart and laughed silently. Amy pleaded with her eyes, telling him to go. He nodded, and slipped out the back door.

Amy finished off her husband with her mouth. Then, she had cooked him dinner. They watched a movie on the couch, and she gave him another blowjob when they went to bed. It was the most attention she had given him in weeks.

The next morning, when she finally finished being sick, Amy considered what to do next. The first step was to take a pregnancy test and confirm what she already knew. Then she needed to tell Treyvon the news.

She was quiet all through breakfast, but her husband didn't seem to notice. He'd had a big grin on his face ever since the previous night. He gave her a kiss on the cheek as he left for work. "Thanks for last night, babe. I'll see you tonight."

As soon as she heard his car pull out of the driveway, she got dressed and jumped in her minivan. A quick trip to the drugstore later, she was back at home. She went into the bathroom and sat down, her stomach full of butterflies.

"This is it," she thought. "Now I find out for sure." She peed on the stick and waited, her heart pounding as the minutes ticked by. Finally, she brought the test up to eye level. A plus sign.

To her surprise, Amy felt nothing but euphoria at seeing the result. She was pregnant with a black baby. Her nipples grew hard at the realization. She absentmindedly rubbed her clit as she considered what to do next.

She needed to tell Treyvon. She found her phone and went to call him, but her phone lit up in her hand as she picked it up. Someone was calling her. Amy looked at the screen. It was her sister Becca.

Treyvon had been right, she thought. It had been two days since her sister had watched her fuck her black boyfriend through video chat. Afterwards, Becca hung up after a curt goodbye. Treyvon said she would call if they gave her a couple days to process what she had seen, and right on cue here was the call.

"Hey," Becca said when Amy answered the phone. "We need to talk about what happened. Can we meet for lunch today?"

Amy had an afternoon shift at the coffee shop that day. "Are you free right now? I could come over. I have something I need to tell you, too," she said.

"Sure, come on over," her sister said. Amy hung up the phone and got dressed. Her sister's house was across town. She listened to her rap station on full blast as she drove. Twenty minutes later, she pulled into Becca's driveway.

Her sister opened the door as she got out of her minivan. Clearly, she had something on her mind. Amy walked up and gave her a small hug. The two girls went inside and sat down next to each other on the couch.

After a minute of awkward silence, Becca cleated her throat and started. "I... I guess I will go first. So, about the other day..."

Amy smiled and waited. Watching her sister struggle to get the words out was turning her on. She remembered when she herself was embarrassed to talk about her love of black cock.

"At first, I couldn't believe what was happening," Becca said. "I had no idea you and Trent were even having problems. What did he do to make you cheat?"

"It's not like that. He didn't do really do anything wrong. It's just... he's white. I can't really explain it, but you will see," said Amy.

"So you just met this Treyvon guy and became obsessed with black dick?" her sister asked.

"Not exactly," she answered. "I was already obsessed. I was masturbating to interracial porn a couple times a day. Especially after I found videos from this guy Jackson Hammer. I even bought a huge black dildo."

"Amy!" Becca laughed.

"Anyway," she continued. "I met Treyvon right after that. But if it wasn't him it would have been some other black guy. I was so ready by then. I'm actually super lucky that it was Trey."

"What do you mean?" Becca asked.

"His cock is so amazing, Becca." she said. "So is everything else about him. His attitude, the way he takes control when I'm with him. I've never felt this way before."

"Is that why you put me on video chat the other day? Was it his idea?" Becca asked.

Amy blushed. "It was. It was his idea to call you. I mentioned something to him about wanting to set you up with a guy I met the other day and he just took charge."

"Wait, what?!" her sister cried. "You were trying to set me up with some guy? Amy, I already have a boyfriend!"

"Yeah, but... he's white," she said sheepishly.

"Yes, he's... wait, who is this guy you want to set me up with? Is he... black? What am I saying, of course he is. Amy!" Becca stammered.

"Don't be mad," Amy told her sister. "I just want you to have the same experience I did. The other day when you were watching me with Trey, did you like it?"

"It was weird, Amy. I didn't need to see my own sister having sex!"

"But you did see it," she said. "You watched my pussy get pounded by a black cock, and you watched until the end. If you really didn't like it, you could have hung up at any time."

Becca didn't answer, but glared at her sister. Amy kept going. "After the call, what did you do?"

Her sister frowned. "What do you mean? Nothing!"

"Nothing? Are you sure you didn't get on the internet and watch interracial porn?"

Becca's eyes went wide as her jaw dropped. "Wha... how... how did you know?" she asked.

"It's what I would have done," said Amy with a grin. "I would have wanted to see if what I saw was a fluke, or if it was the norm. What did you find? Were they as big as Treyvon?

"Yes," Becca said softly. "Not all of them were, but they were close. I couldn't believe it."

"Now you are starting to see," Amy said, squeezing her sister's hand. She took out her phone and pulled up the video of Jackson Hammer cumming. "Take a look at this."

Becca stared at the screen while the black man stroked his shaft. She watched, wide eyed, as jet after jet of cum erupted from the tip of the massive cock. She covered her mouth in shock. "Is this real?" she asked.

"Of course," Amy said. "This is Jackson Hammer, who I told you about. I was messaging him the other day. I sent him pictures of my tits and he sent me this."

"You sent him... pictures?" Becca asked, incredulous. Amy noticed she didn't take her eyes off the screen as she spoke.

"I posted some on this website Treyvon showed me. Jackson is a member there too, and when he saw them he wanted to video chat," she said.

"That's... unbelievable. But kinda hot," Becca whispered as the video looped again.

"Right?" Amy said. She could feel her nipples getting hard as they watched the black cock on the screen shoot its load over and over. Without thinking, her hand went up to rub them.

Her sister noticed right away. "Are you seriously touching yourself right now? You've really got it bad," she said, shaking her head.

"Sorry, I just can't help myself," Amy said, but didn't stop. "Seeing a big, black dick like this always gets me so turned on. Don't tell me you don't feel it, too?"

"It is pretty hot," Becca said. "Do you have... is there... any more?"

"I do have something I can show you. But it's a video of me. Do you still want to see it?" Amy said. She pulled up the recording Treyvon had taken of her gangbang in the stock room of the coffee shop.

Becca blushed. Amy could see she was torn between the discomfort of watching her sister have sex and the desire to see more black dick in action. In the end, her desire won out. "Yeah," she said. "I want to see it."

Amy hit play. She watched her sister's reaction as her naked body appeared on the screen. Becca stared, her mouth agape as Movie Amy lowered herself onto Treyvon's cock. She gasped as she watched the other two black men enter the scene and penetrate her.

As the video played, Amy couldn't control herself anymore. She slid her hand into her panties. Her pussy was soaked. She looked at Becca. Her sister's nipples were poking through her shirt as she watched the video. She was clearly aroused as well.

Becca glanced up to see Amy's hand down her pants. She looked annoyed. "It's okay," Amy said. "You can do it, too. I know you want to. It's completely natural for us to have to touch ourselves when we see black cock."

Her sister looked unsure. At that moment, Movie Amy gave a loud moan. Becca's attention was drawn back to the video.

On screen, Amy was having a squirting orgasm on the three black dicks she was fucking. Becca's jaw dropped. "I didn't know you could do that," she said softly.

"I didn't, either, until I got my dildo. Then I discovered that black dick makes me squirt," Amy said.

"That's so fucking hot," said Becca. Her hand reached up and started to rub one of her erect nipples.

Amy smiled as she watched her sister's inhibitions melt away. She fingered her pussy as she imagined Becca's upcoming blacking. She couldn't wait to see her reaction to the real thing.

On the screen, the cock in Amy's mouth blew its load. Becca gasped again as she saw a woman's face enter the picture to make out with Amy. "That's Janice, my boss at the coffee shop," she told her sister.

"I... didn't know you were... into girls, too," Becca said. Her other hand was on her inner thigh now.

"It just kinda happened. I wouldn't say I'm 'into girls' but I didn't hate it, either," Amy said.

They watched as Janice and Amy shared the black man's cum on screen. After a few minutes, the black guy fucking her ass pulled out and jerked his cock until he came all over Movie Amy's ass. Becca's hand slid up her thigh to her crotch. Soon she was rubbing herself over her jeans as she watched Janice licking the cum off her sister's ass.

"This next part is my favorite," Amy said. You're gonna want your hand inside your pants for this." Becca blushed, but a moment later unzipped her jeans and slid her fingers under her panties.

On the screen, they could hear Movie Amy whispering to Treyvon as she bounced on his cock. "What is she... um... what are you saying?" Becca asked.

Amy turned the volume up on her phone as high as it would go. "Do it!" they heard her say. "Cum inside my pussy! Shoot your load inside me! Knock me up with your black baby!"

Amy's fingers were deep inside her pussy as she masturbated to herself begging her black boyfriend to impregnate her. Knowing that he had succeeded in his task was even more of a turn on. She wondered if this was the load that did it.

Next to her, Amy saw Becca rubbing her pussy as well while she watched the video of her sister's breeding. Her breath came heavily, and Amy wondered if she was about to orgasm. The thought made her pussy even wetter.

"Why did you say that, Amy?" her sister asked, breathlessly. "I heard you say that on the phone, too. Why did you ask him to knock you up?"

"Because it's so hot," Amy said, pumping her fingers into her slit. "The thought of getting pregnant with a black baby is the ultimate turn on for me."

"But what about Trent?" Becca asked.

"When I am feeling Treyvon's big black cock spurting his load inside me, my husband is the last thing on my mind," Amy said. "Look at it, Becca. Isn't it the hottest thing you've ever seen?"

The sisters watched Treyvon fill Movie Amy's pussy with cum, each of them masturbating furiously to the sight. Amy could see the glazed look in Becca's eyes as she nodded her head. She was sure her sister was close to cumming. She decided it was time to tell her the good news.

"Imagine my belly getting swollen with a black baby," Amy said. "Think about my big tits full of milk. Isn't it sexy?"

Becca's fingers moved faster. "Mmm hmm," she agreed breathlessly.

"Everybody will think its Trent's, but you and I will know it's gonna come out black," Amy continued. "Then everyone will know what a slut I am for black cock."

Becca could only moan in response. She had two fingers in her pussy now, and was hanging on Amy's every word.

"Isn't that hot, Becca?" she asked. "Does it make your pussy wet, knowing your sister is a slut for black cocks?"

"Yesss," Becca whispered softly. She plunged her fingers into her pussy deeper.

"Would it turn you on if I got pregnant?" Amy asked, bringing herself to the edge. She wanted to be ready.

"F-fuck... yes!" her sister panted as she rubbed herself.

"I took a pregnancy test this morning, Becca. That's what I was coming here to tell you. I really am pregnant. There is no way my husband can be the father. It can only be Treyvon's. He really did knock me up with a black baby," Amy said.

Becca's eyes went wide as saucers. She opened her mouth to say something, but only a moan came out. Her whole body shook as she had an orgasm to the revelation that her sister was pregnant. Her fingers continued to pump away at her cunt while she writhed in ecstasy on the couch.

Amy had been saving her orgasm for this. When she saw her sister cum, she pushed herself over the edge as well. She could feel her pussy squirting into her palm as she rubbed herself.

The two of them lay there on the couch, lost in their orgasms that were brought on by Amy's news. As they came down, Becca instantly looked embarrassed. She went to stand up, but Amy grabbed her wrist with her free hand to stop her.

"Don't leave," she said "You did nothing to be ashamed of. I'm proud of you for admitting what turns you on."

Becca sat back down. "It's just... you're my sister and I was... touching myself to your video..." she trailed off.

"Becca, I wanted you to do it. Why do you think I showed you? The sight of a white girl getting fucked by a big black cock will make any girl want to touch herself," Amy said.

"I guess so," Becca said, still sounding unsure.

"You're still doing it, Becca" said Amy. Sure enough, her sister's hand was back inside her panties.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers