All Comments on 'Amy's Fascination Ch. 13'

by MontanoIR

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
crimfolkcrimfolkabout 5 years ago
Great work

Any delay in the production was well worth it. An excellent long chapter progressing the story nicely. Great work Montano!

jdhl65jdhl65about 5 years ago
Wonderful

Really well worth the wait : this is one of my favourite series, and is progressing nicely. Is Jackson Hammer going to get involved too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best ever

I love this story, I can’t believe I’ve been checking the page almost daily waiting for the new chapter. Well worth the wait! Thank you!

Reading_for_funReading_for_funabout 5 years ago

My wife likes to hear about the stories I read and she laughs when I tell her how I read about big dick black men. She asks if I feel weak and humbled.

BlackBandit20BlackBandit20about 5 years ago
Well worth the wait

Bravo! Incredibly hot series. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bullshit

Thanks to stories like these every white girl i get is expecting my black cock to be some kind of orgasmic wand that will make them go crazy as soon as its inside them.

Stop.

Just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Partial cut

Excellent stories!

Quick suggestion for Amy, something that's worked out so well for my husband and me. He had a partial circumcision, which leaves the top of his foreskin loosed and flapping. It allows for much higher sensitivity, chronic premature ejaculations, and thus we "get it over with and done" much faster. Gives me the rest of the evening to enjoy other men. Give it some thought. sweet Amy...

Soft kiss,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

I’ve been a connoisseur of online erotica for over 20 years and particularly enjoy interracial this story series is probably the best I’ve ever read,From cuckolding,impregnation, teens, MILFs ,The allure of women turning other women to BBC, Women turning their sisters, I mean it’s like the greatest ever. The only thing I think I’ve never seen in a story is graphic depictions of women giving birth to black babies in the husbands and other peoples reactions I think people would have a visceral reaction to that it’s always the meat of the story and then at the end they had a black baby. The only thing I think I’ve never seen in the story is graphic depictions of women giving birth to black babies and husbands and other peoples reactions. I think people would have a visceral reaction to that it’s always the meat of the story and then at the end they had a black baby. Like “As the black head crowned stretching Amy’s pussy” There’s a story series based on comics called black breeding network which is pretty extreme that goes there .

It may not be your thing but some bisexual cuckold,pegging,chastity or forced cum eating would make this the Greatest story of all time

I can’t even explain how much I’m looking forward to your Work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant!!

This is absolutely brilliant. I keep checking daily if a new chapter has been punished. Maybe an underage sister? Maybe they should cuck the boyfriends and make them taste black cock. Fuck, this is brilliant!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this series

This is one of the best series I’ve read on here. I love how Amy is such a good friend and helps them have fun. Maybe it’s Mara’s turn to get bred next?

AliceBarkerAliceBarkeralmost 5 years ago
Hi Montano, Thanks for the story, I'll read it and tell you. Kisses Alice

I've started reading your Story, and although only having been able to read the first chapter I feel like I'm going to read a great story, addictive, daring and very exciting. This Black Men's theme I know and he has me trapped. I'm Alice a white hot wife and since try inside me, my first good Black Dick, I love this lifestyle.

One question, will you publish more chapters?

Thanks for the story, I'll read it and tell you. Daring kisses Alice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Continue on with Amy's Fascination

In the heat of summer, Amy can work harder to seduce more conservative white women into surrendering their strong wills to lose their clothing and be strongly compelled to open their reluctant red lips to start sucking an engorged Black cock while having their clitoris be strongly fingered by Mistress Amy who will make them show up on their summer slutwear to turn them into sluts for BBC!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I've been with girlfriends at bars and Parties where they pushed me on the Single guys specialy if they was Black Guys. There were some times one or 2 the other girls were having sex with there boyfriend and I was bouncing or a Man was between my legs and Fucking me. I even remember some my Lovers telling me I was there First white Girl. I liked when they told me First before they Fucked me so I could do more for them and be alot nicer and use my Mouth on them GOOD.

I learned to long ago and specialy with this OG Man Lover I had that Mens LOVE when I asked them and Him to CUM IN me. Or when they asked if I was on the Pill and say NO and they would CUM Soon and HARD IN me wanting to be the one to knock me up just like IN the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontanoIR@MontanoIR
Protip: don't listen to anonymous trolls in internet comment sections. I didn't die of coronavirus. Being locked down with my girlfriend means I have almost no time to write. Chapter 18 has been submitted for review. I will continue to work on this story until it is finished, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES