Amy's Fascination Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy walked inside the coffee shop and immediately noticed something was off. Everyone inside was staring at Janice, who was standing behind the register. She seemed to be frozen in place while her black lover Mike stood behind her, groping her tits in plain view of everyone in the store.

She stopped next to a pair of black guys that were watching the show. "What's going on?" she asked them.

"This guy keeps saying he's gonna fuck that cashier girl right there on the counter," one of them said.

Amy knew Janice was naturally very submissive to black men, so she would probably let him do whatever he wanted to her. She looked around the room. About half the clientele in the coffee shop that afternoon were black men, most of whom were staring eagerly at Janice and Mike. The rest of the customers were white, and, except for one curious-looking girl, they looked uncomfortable.

As much as she loved seeing Janice get fucked, Amy knew that if she let this happen, the city would close down the coffee shop. She'd be out of work, and a promising channel for promoting the interracial sex lifestyle she had chosen would be gone. Besides, she thought Mike was an asshole, and Janice could do better. Somewhat reluctantly, Amy walked over to put a stop to things.

"You know you want it, girl," Mike was saying. "Just bend over and we can do it right here."

"Come on, Mike, just take her in the back," Amy said as the approached.

"Bitch, this ain't none of your business," Mike snapped. "I'm trying to get my dick inside her here."

"Yeah, and I'm trying not to get this place shut down," Amy retorted. "What's wrong with doing her in the stock room?"

"I'm sick of fucking on that concrete floor," he said. "My knees are sore all day afterwards."

"I agree with you," she said. "It's rough on my back, too. I've been thinking we should put a mattress or a futon back there, or something."

"Shit, that's a good idea," said Mike, taking his hand off of Janice's breast.

"What do you think, Janice? Is there room in the budget for that?" Amy asked.

Janice seemed to come out of her trance. "Um... Yeah, I think so," she said.

"Why don't you two go down the street to the furniture store and pick something out? Then you can break it in once they deliver it," Amy said.

"Alright, fuck it," said Mike. "I got time. Maybe my cousin JJ can help us carry it back."

Janice's face lit up at the mention of JJ. "Yeah, call him," she said softly as they walk out of the shop.

A few of the customers looked disappointed that they wouldn't get to watch Janice get fucked, but most of the people looked relieved. Amy saw the girl she noticed earlier and walked over to her. She was blonde, with a pixie haircut, and clearly looked let down that Amy had stopped Mike.

"Hey," she said to the girl. "It seems like you really wanted to see what happens next. I'm sorry, I had to stop it."

The girl looked at her like a deer in the headlights. "No, I... it's not... I don't..." she stammered.

"It's okay," Amy reassured her. "There's nothing to be ashamed of. I love seeing white girls get blacked, too. I'm Amy."

The girl seemed to relax a little. "Erica," she said.

"So, did you really want them to keep going?" Amy asked.

"Yeah," Erica said after a minute. "It just looked so... sexy. I don't know how to describe it."

"I understand completely," Amy told the girl. "Seeing a white girl and a black guy together just seems so... right."

"Yes!" said Erica.

"So tell me, Erica. Do you ever watch porn?" Amy asked nonchalantly.

The girl's face turned scarlet. "I... I've seen a few videos on the internet."

"Did they have black guys in them?" she asked.

"N-no... just whatever my boyfriend showed me," Erica said.

"Then you're missing out. Here." Amy grabbed a napkin and wrote down the addresses of a couple of her favorite interracial porn websites. "Check these out. Trust me, you'll thank me later."

Erica took the napkin. "Um... thanks, I guess," she said.

"Sure thing," Amy replied. "My number is on there, too. Just in case you have any questions or just need to talk to someone."

"Why are you doing this?" Erica asked.

"I was in your shoes a couple weeks ago. I had just discovered how much black men turn me on, but I didn't know what to do about it. Someone to talk to would have been a big help," she said.

Erica smiled. "Thanks, Amy," she said as she walked away.

Amy looked around the store again. Everyone seemed to be going about their business as usual, the incident with Janice apparently forgotten. The new girl Kathy had come up to work the register. Amy frowned. She was hoping Mara would be in today. She was dying to tell her the story of what happened with her mother in law.

Amy watched Kathy serve customers for a few minutes, keeping a close eye on her reactions to black men. Unfortunately, she couldn't see any signs of flirting or arousal. "This girl's gonna take some work," she thought to herself.

With Janice gone, Amy realized that she was the acting manager. She knew what her first act was going to be. She went back to the office and sat down at the computer.

The coffee shop had two TVs on the wall that were set to the news. The sound was off on both, since the shop played music. It was indie-type stuff, the kind you would hear at the big chains the owner tried to emulate. Amy didn't really mind it before, but ever since her tastes had changed, she found it boring.

She made a playlist of her new favorite hip hop artists, ignoring the explicit content warnings. She downloaded videos by Lil Crank, Young Gangstuh, Black Capone, and others. Amy made sure to pick videos that featured a lot of sexual content, with shirtless black men and scantily clad white women. Once she had three hours of content, she pushed it to both the TVs and the speakers.

Amy walked back out to the front just as "White Peaches" by Lil Crank began to play. The customers looked up from their coffees as the song began. She saw a black guy crack a smile and move his shoulders to the beat. Across the room, a couple of middle aged white men shook their heads and walked out of the shop.

"Amy, what the hell?" asked Kathy as Amy walked up to the counter. "What is this?"

"I thought we could use a change of pace," she said. "I'm so sick of that boring indie stuff. We've heard the same twenty songs every day for months now."

"Well, I liked them," Kathy huffed.

"You've only been here a couple of days. Trust me, after a week you would have been sick of them, too," Amy replied.

"Are you sure this isn't just because you have a thing for black guys?" the redhead asked.

"Well, I'm not gonna say I don't enjoy the eye candy," Amy said, glancing up at the screen. A shirtless Lil Crank was dancing between two white girls as they twerked their fat asses on either side of him. He had a hand on each of their cheeks while they danced. She licked her lips as she watched his abs move.

Kathy looked up at the TV and shook her head. "If you say so," she said.

As the afternoon went on, Amy caught her stealing glimpses at the rap videos more and more often. By four o'clock, Kathy was staring the TV. A video by Black Capone called "I Want That Cake" was playing. The rapper stood behind a white dancer girl and grabbed her by the waist. He bumped his hips against her ass while she whipped her hair around, grinding back on him.

"You like this one?" Amy teased.

Kathy blushed. "These songs are catchy," she said, deflecting.

"Right?" Amy said. "The lyrics are hot, too. Have you been listening?"

"No, not really," Kathy said. "I mostly just like the beats."

"Well, this one is about how whenever Black Capone sees a white woman he likes, he just has to have her. And with all his fame, money, and swagger, they can't resist," she said.

"That's stupid," Kathy smirked. "Just because he's rich, he thinks he can get any girl he wants?"

"No, he can get any girl he wants because he's hot!" Amy giggled. "The money and fame are just bonuses."

"You just like him because you're obsessed with black guys," the redhead girl said.

"Come on, Kathy, look at him!" she snapped. "Look at that body. You can't tell me you don't think he's hot."

"Yes, he has nice abs. And arms, I guess," Kathy admitted.

"See, that wasn't so hard," Amy said.

"Whatever," Kathy replied and walked away.

The day dragged on. Five o'clock came and went. Amy was supposed to leave at five, but Janice still hadn't come back. She was sure Mike had convinced her to go somewhere and fuck him. In hindsight, she wasn't surprised, but it also meant she couldn't go home. Kathy had only been there a few days, and she didn't know how to close. Amy had to stay.

On top of everything else, she was frustrated. The hip-hop music was doing its job, turning her on. She had sent a text to Treyvon, but he hadn't answered her yet. She went back to watching Kathy. The girl stood at the register, bopping unconsciously to the beat of the music. Every so often she would glance up at the screen and watch the videos. The playlist had gone through once already, and had begun to loop. Amy had the impression that Kathy was waiting for a specific song.

"Which song are you looking for?" she asked, walking over to the counter.

"How did you know?" Kathy replied.

"Oh, please," Amy said. "You're making it obvious."

"I don't know what it's called," she said. "I've never heard of any of these songs before today. But I think it might be the next one."

They waited for the current song to end. Kathy took an order from a young black man who smiled at her when he saw her dancing slightly to the music. She blushed when she met his eyes, and quickly turned away after handing him his coffee.

"This is it," Kathy said as the next song started. "I like this one." Amy recognized it immediately as "Snowbunny" by D. D. C. She was delighted. The song was literally about how much white girls liked to suck black dick. The video featured close up shots of white girls sliding candy bars into their mouths as the words "Snowbunnies love chocolate, wanna get their mouth around it" played. The results were almost indistinguishable from a scene in a porn movie.

"Is it the song you like?" Amy asked her. "Or the video?"

"I don't know," Kathy replied. "I guess I just liked how it sounded when I heard it earlier. You know, the beat and stuff."

"Okay," said Amy. "This time pay attention to the video. Really listen to the lyrics. It's a great song." She watched Kathy's face as the redhead gazed up at the television screen. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw the first girl shove a chocolate bar into her mouth, recognizing what it was meant to symbolize. She blushed red again when she realized what the lyrics were implying.

"Oh, my God," Kathy gasped as the song ended, putting her hand over her mouth.

"I know, it's so hot, right?" Amy said. "Those red lips wrapped around that dark chocolate. Such an amazing visual."

"Yeah," Kathy said, almost subconsciously. Then she caught herself. "Um... I mean, no... that video was so dirty. I thought it was just a song about candy."

"If you say so," smirked Amy.

"Why couldn't you just let me enjoy the song?" Kathy asked. "Why does everything always have to be about fucking black guys with you?"

"Because life IS all about fucking black guys!" Amy snapped. "You'll understand soon enough." Kathy shook her head and turned away from her.

Amy went to the office and put the song on repeat. When she came back out, Kathy glared daggers at her. She ignored it and went back to work. Fifteen minutes later, she saw Kathy dancing to the beat again.

It was almost closing time. Amy's pussy was soaked after watching the rap videos all afternoon. She needed to get fucked, badly. She tried texting Treyvon again, but got no answer. She was just considering texting Darius or Andre when she heard the front door open.

A black man had just walked in. His hair was in dreadlocks, and he wore track pants and a hoodie. He wasn't particularly good looking, or in the greatest shape, but something drew Amy's eyes to him. She looked him over from head to toe. At least, she tried to, but her gaze never made it past his crotch. The man had the biggest bulge she had ever seen.

She ran over to the register and pushed Kathy out of the way. Ignoring her dirty look, she said. "Hi, I'm Amy! What can do for you today?"

The man looked down at her skimpy outfit, his eyes lingering on her cleavage. "I heard about this place from my cousin," he said. "Damn, you don't disappoint!"

Amy smiled and leaned forward, pushing her tits together for the man. He grinned and adjusted his crotch. Amy could see it starting to swell. "Is there anything you're in the mood for?" she asked.

"It's too late for coffee," he said. "But my cousin said you had something special in the back."

"Who is this cousin of yours?" Amy asked.

"DeShawn Robinson. He was in the other day."

"Oh, I know DeShawn," she said, slyly. "He was definitely 'in'. So what's your name?"

"I'm Eddie," he said.

"Well, Eddie, we're closing in about five minutes, so I can't show you the back room today. But, if you wait for me to lock up, you can take me back to your place," Amy said.

"Sounds good to me," Eddie said, sitting down at a table near the door. Amy felt his eyes on her as she busied herself with closing up the shop. When everything was locked up, she waved goodbye to Kathy, smiled at her last dirty look, and walked out of the store on Eddie's arm.

"I live just around the corner," he said as they got outside. They walked around the block to his apartment building and went upstairs.

The inside of his apartment was not very impressive, but Amy was much more concerned about his impressive package. As soon as they walked through the door, she dropped to her knees and pulled down his pants. Her jaw dropped as his cock sprang free. It was almost as long as Treyvon's, but much thicker. As she wrapped her fingers around it, it kept getting harder, until it was like she was holding a soda can.

"Your cock is amazing," she said, in awe.

"I hope you can handle it, girl. It's gonna ruin your pussy," he replied.

"I can't wait," she said, and shoved the black shaft into her mouth.

Amy could barely breathe as she sucked the huge black cock. Its girth was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. As she forced it further down her throat, she could feel herself drooling. Her mouth was simply too full.

"Yeah, girl, suck my dick," Eddie said, as if she needed encouragement. She pulled her big tits out of her top as she gagged on the massive tool. Slobber dripped from her chin and landed between her breasts, where she then rubbed it all over them.

After a few minutes, Amy couldn't stand it anymore. She had to have this magnificent cock inside of her. She stood and stripped off what remained of her clothes. Eddie did the same, and led her by the arm to the threadbare couch. He pushed her down and began to lick her pussy.

His tongue felt amazing, and he clearly knew what he was doing, but Amy was way past foreplay. "Fuck me!" she squealed. "Fuck me with that huge black cock. I can't wait any more."

Eddie didn't wait to be asked twice. A few seconds after she uttered the words, she felt the tip of his cock push against her nether lips. Her pussy had been soaked all afternoon, so he had no trouble sliding into her. After his head was inside, she began to feel his thickness stretching her out.

It was amazing. Amy didn't realize until that moment what a size queen she had become. She had been taking black cocks in her pussy every day for the past couple weeks, cocks she never thought would have fit inside her. She had been sure she knew what it felt like to be stretched, but Eddie's cock was on another level.

"Oh my God!" she screamed. "Your cock is so big! It feels so fucking good! Yes!"

"Shit, this is some good pussy," he said in response, pounding her harder. Amy wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer. With all the visual stimulation from earlier that day, she was already nearing orgasm. She just needed a little more.

"Fuck, yes!" she cried. "Stretch my pussy out with your fat cock! Make sure I never feel my husband again!"

"Damn, you married, too?" Eddie asked, picking up his pace subtly.

"Yes, but I love black cock!" Amy said as her orgasm hit. She threw her head back into the couch cushions as her pussy exploded with pleasure, clamping down on the thick black shaft inside her.

Eddie must have felt her pussy contracting, because a moment later he grunted, "I'm cumming, too." His hot load pumped into her, splashing against her cervix. Amy dug her fingernails into his back. She closed her eyes as she felt the spreading warmth of his cum fill her pussy.

"Yesss," she whispered softly as the black man collapsed on top of her. A moment later, his cock withdrew from her, releasing a flood of cum from her impossibly stretched hole.

"Fuck, baby," Eddie said, struggling to catch his breath. "You got some good pussy. I'm gonna need a couple minutes before we go again."

"Take your time," Amy said. "But we're definitely going again."

"I think I need a shower," he said. "Make yourself at home." He stood up and walked out, leaving Amy alone on the ratty couch, cum still dripping from her pussy. She wiped it with her hand, then brought her fingers to her lips to lick it off. As she brought her hand back to her pussy, she marveled at how much it still gaped open. She could feel the cool air of the apartment inside her.

After a few minutes of licking her fingers clean, Amy stood and walked to the pile of clothes she had dropped by the door. She dug through them until she found her phone, then returned to the couch. She opened it to find five missed text messages. Two of them were from her husband. Ignoring those, she tapped on a message from Treyvon.

"Sorry, girl," it said. "I was stuck in meetings all day. Couldn't get away. You still wanna come by?"

"Sorry, you missed your shot today," she typed back. "I had to find another BBC to fill me up. We should hook up tomorrow, though."

The next message was from Mara. "Hey, it's been a couple days. We should catch up. I have a good story for you."

"Definitely. We should get lunch tomorrow. I have some stories for you, too." Amy replied.

The last text was from her sister. It was only two words. "Call me!"

Amy tapped Becca's name and sent the call through. After a few rings, she heard a man's voice answer. She checked again to make sure she had the right number, but she had definitely called her sister's phone.

"Hello?" the deep voice said.

"Hi, can I talk to Becca, please?" she asked.

"She's... busy," the man said. "Who's this?"

"I'm her sister. What's going on?" Amy demanded.

There was a pause on the other end of the line. Amy could hear the man talking to someone else, and what sounded like moaning in the background. After a few seconds, a new voice came on. It was male again, but it sounded familiar to her.

"Hey, Amy. This is Darius. Becca can't talk right now, she's got my black dick in her mouth," he said.

Amy laughed. "I should have guessed. She just sent me a text that said to call her."

"Well, she texted me to see what I was up to, so I invited her over to hang out with me and a friend," Darius said. "I'm sure she wanted you to join us. Come on over."

"As much as I'd love to see her taking your big black cocks, I have one of my own to look after tonight. Take good care of her," she said.

"Always," said Darius.

Amy hung up the phone with a grin on her face. Her sister was seeking out black men on her own now. Mara was living with a black guy. Even prudish Kathy had stared longingly at the rappers in the videos. She really seemed to have a gift at converting girls into black cock sluts. She thought of Nancy, and the video count. She hadn't checked it all day.