Amy's Fascination Ch. 16

Story Info
Amy and Becca chat with Jackson, and get an invitation.
7.5k words
4.58
24.4k
33

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers

Amy rolled over, unable to sleep. Her husband's snores were keeping her awake. He and the kids had returned from their camping trip earlier that evening, not ten minutes after she had pushed her black boyfriend Treyvon out the door.

After she got back from her mother in law's house, she had spent the afternoon sharing his cock with her sister, both of them taking multiple loads in their pussies. Becca had begged for more, wanting to have every cumshot inside her, desperate to get pregnant. However, Amy decided that she needed to feel Treyvon's cock pumping into her as well, so she didn't indulge her sister's selfishness.

It had been the perfect afternoon, but like all good things, it had to end. When her husband had texted her to let her know they were on their way, Amy was underneath Treyvon, his cock shoved deep inside her. She would have ignored it and most likely have been caught, if not for Becca using her phone to take a video. Even so, she pushed it to the last minute, wanting to feel that black dick release its seed into her one last time.

When her husband walked in, he got a decidedly cold reception from both girls. Becca especially had glared at him, angry that he had interrupted their fun. Amy gave him a peck on the cheek before rushing off to the shower.

Now, lying sleepless in bed, she couldn't stop thinking about her mother in law. The first stage of Nancy's corruption had gone better than she had hoped. She had cum watching Becca and Treyvon fuck without even touching herself. Amy had dropped her off with a little parting gift, her own copy of the BBC Hypno video they had watched together.

She had uploaded the video to her profile on the interracial sex site. Amy had only shared the link with Nancy, so she could see how many times it had been watched. She picked up her phone now. Turning the brightness down to avoid waking her husband, she opened the site. The video had fourteen views!

Amy was ecstatic. Her mother in law had watched it fourteen times already. It hadn't even been fourteen hours since she dropped her off. Her pussy suddenly gushed, soaking her panties. She couldn't believe how easy it was get these women hooked on black dick.

The chat icon on her profile lit up. Amy clicked on the little red notification. Her jaw dropped. It was Jackson Hammer! He was trying to chat with her while her husband was sleeping six inches away.

"Hey, girl. What you up to?" the text read. Underneath was a picture of the massive black cock that she had masturbated to more times than she could count. Could she do this without waking her husband?

"Just rubbing my pussy, thinking about black dick," she typed back, sliding her fingers into her drenched panties.

"Damn, baby. You're so fucking sexy. Send me a picture," Jackson replied.

"I can't. I'm in bed with my husband and he's asleep. Don't want to wake him," Amy sent back.

"Come on, girl. You know you want to play. Go in the other room and let's video chat," came the message.

Amy considered this. The kids were asleep, so video chat in the living room was out of the question. Besides, Becca was still sleeping on her couch. She paused, an idea forming in her head.

"Okay, give me a minute," she responded to Jackson. She carefully climbed out of bed, doing her best not to disturb her husband. She went quietly into the living room to wake her sister. Once she got close enough, however, she saw there was no need.

Becca was lying on her back on the couch, her face lit up by the screen of her phone. The sound was off, but Amy could guess from the way the blanket was moving up and down near her crotch what her sister was watching. She crept closer and was soon make out the familiar sight of a black shaft penetrating pink pussy lips.

Amy cleared her throat. Becca's head whirled around as she quickly pressed her phone against her chest to hide the screen. She relaxed when she saw it was just Amy. "You scared me!" she whispered. "I thought everyone was asleep."

"So did I," Amy replied. "I was coming out here to wake you up. You want to video chat with Jackson Hammer?"

Becca's eyes lit up. "Really? Right now?"

"Yeah, he just sent me a message. I was thinking we can go out in the garage and set it up in the back of the minivan. I know for a fact that nobody can hear if you have sex in there," Amy said.

"Okay, let's go!" Becca whispered. She jumped up off the couch and bounced towards the door with Amy in tow. They only stopped to grab the laptop from the kitchen table on the way. Making as little noise as possible, they made their way into the garage. Becca opened the back of the minivan and folded down the seats while Amy entered Jackson's info into the chat program. They sat down in the back of the van and closed the doors.

The screen on the laptop showed a view of the two of them while it tried to connect to Jackson. Amy was wearing nothing but a low-cut tank top and panties, while Becca only had on an oversized t-shirt. Sitting side by side on the screen, Amy was struck by how similar their bodies looked.

"I can't believe we're really gonna chat with Jackson Hammer," Becca gushed. "Ever since you told me about him, I've been fantasizing about this."

"I know," Amy agreed. "I've been looking forward to this since the last time." She pulled her tank top down to expose as much cleavage as she could.

"Do you think he knows who I am?" Becca asked. She sat with her legs spread, absentmindedly running a finger along her pussy lips.

"I don't know, maybe," Amy said. "He could have found your profile. I did put up a post about you on mine."

The laptop chirped, and the screen finally changed. The view of themselves shrunk down into the bottom corner, and the screen was filled with the image of a black man's midriff. He was wearing only boxer-briefs again, this time black. Amy licked her lips as she saw the enormous bulge hidden underneath the fabric.

Jackson sat down, and the girls could now clearly see his whole body. If he was surprised to see two of them instead of just Amy, his face gave nothing away. He broke into a grin. "Well, if it isn't BBC Becca," he said. "I was hoping I'd get to meet you."

Becca beamed at this. She clapped excitedly and said, "It's so nice to talk to you, Mr. Hammer. I love your videos."

"Thank you, baby," he said in his deep voice. "And I like what I'm seeing. The two of you look sexy as hell. But you know what I really want to see."

"Our big, white titties," said Amy. She pulled her tank top down slowly until her nipples were uncovered, and her large tits popped completely out of her shirt. She had been planning to tease Jackson a bit before pulling them out, but she found it hard to resist when he told her to do something.

Becca watched her uncover her breasts, and followed suit. She pulled her t-shirt up over her head, baring her own ample tits. She grabbed one in her hand and lifted it while she squeezed.

"That's it," Jackson said. Amy could see his huge erection straining against his boxer-briefs like it was about to tear through the fabric. "Now, is there something you want to see?"

"Your cock!" Becca squealed excitedly. Her fingers were already rubbing her pussy.

"But I don't show that to just anyone," Jackson teased. "Right, Amy?"

Amy smiled. "Only real black cock sluts get to see Jackson's cock," she told her sister. "You have to show him you deserve it."

Becca's face took on a hungry look. "I'm a slut for black cocks," she said. "Ever since I tried my first one three days ago, I haven't been able to think about anything else. I've been begging black men to cum in my unprotected pussy all weekend."

"It's true," Amy chimed in. "Even when I was fucking Treyvon, I made him pull out and cum inside her."

"Damn, you girls are freaky. I like it," Jackson said, adjusting his cock and making the girls swoon. "Tell me how it happened so fast."

"It was because of Amy," Becca said. "She was determined to get me blacked. She kept showing me all kinds of interracial porn and talking about how great black dick is. Then she took me to her boyfriend's house and made him shoot his load on my tits."

"No," smirked Amy. "I took you to my boyfriend's house and got you so turned on that you pulled his spurting cock out of me and pointed it at your own tits!"

"Okay, fine. But then she made him cum inside me so I would get pregnant just like her," she said.

"Liar," Amy giggled. "You wanted every drop he pumped inside you. You are totally obsessed with black men's cum."

"Do you have a boyfriend, Becca?" He asked.

"No, not yet. Amy was trying to set me up with this guy Darius, but we only hooked up one night. The rest of the time I've been fucking her boyfriend."

"I meant, did you have one before Amy got you hooked?" Jackson said, smiling. "Were you dating a white guy?"

Becca laughed. "Sorry, I guess I just don't think of white guys as 'men' anymore, you know? I did have a white boyfriend, but I haven't talked to him since last week. I don't think I want to, either."

"I think I've heard enough," Jackson said. He reached into his underpants and pulled out his massive, 11-inch cock. It was already rock hard, and Amy licked her lips at the sight of it. Jackson began to slowly pumping his fist up and down the shaft.

"Ooh, it's so amazing," Becca said. She had switched the hand she was using to finger her pussy, and now was squeezing her tits with the hand that was covered in her juices. Her round tits were glistening with her wetness.

Amy had one hand in her panties, rubbing her pussy. She pushed three fingers in and out, feeling her cum gush out as she watched Jackson stroke his long black cock. She glanced over at her sister and saw her cum-covered tits reflecting the light from the computer screen. Becca looked so sexy that Amy immediately began to rub her pussy juice on her tits as well. She knew Jackson would love it, and she desperately craved his approval.

"Fuck, you girls are sexy," he said. "Look how hard you made this cock." He held it out towards the camera. Amy could see a drop of pre-cum oozing from the tip. She licked her lips.

"Oh, God, your cock is so big," Becca moaned as she played with herself. "I wish I could feel it inside of me!"

"Don't you have my replica dildo?" Jackson asked.

"No, I got a smaller one. I thought yours would be too big," Becca said. "I did realize how much my pussy would get stretched out from fucking black men these last few days. I'm regretting it now."

"Well, I know Amy has one," he said.

"Ooh, yes! Amy, can you please go get yours?" she said.

Amy shook her head and smiled. "I thought you said it would be weird to use each other's dildos," she said.

Becca stared at her, her eyes pleading. "Please? I need to know what it feels like."

"Okay, fine," Amy said. She slid the door open and climbed out of the minivan. Still topless, she snuck back into the house. The dildo was hidden in her underwear drawer in the bedroom. Careful not to wake her husband, she slowly pulled the drawer open and dug out the enormous toy. The drawer squeaked as she closed it. Her husband gave a loud snore and rolled over. Amy froze. In the silence of her bedroom, she could just make out Becca's moans from the garage.

After a minute, she was confident that her husband was still asleep. She tiptoed back outside to the garage and slipped into the minivan again. Becca was shoving three fingers into her cunt while she watched Jackson stroke his massive cock.

Let me see that slutty pussy, white girl," he said on the screen. "Spread those legs for me."

"See how wet it is?" Becca said, doing as she was told. She spread her pussy lips wide open with her fingers. "Your big, black cock makes me so wet."

"Now it's time for you to take it," Jackson said. Amy went to hand the dildo to her sister, but he interrupted her. "No, Amy. You are gonna put it in her."

Amy looked at Becca. She could see the lust building in her sister's eyes. Becca inclined her head slightly, as if to give her the go ahead. Amy gave her a smile that said "you asked for it," and got down between her legs.

Becca's pussy was covered in her pussy juices. Her fingers were still holding it open, so Amy had no trouble sliding the tip of the dildo inside. Becca moaned obscenely as the huge toy penetrated her. Amy kept pushing it deeper, enjoying making her sister squirm as the fat shaft stretched her out.

"It's so big," she panted. "Feels so... good!"

"That's a good white slut," Jackson was saying. Amy glanced back at the screen to see his cock pointed straight at the camera. It looked impossibly big on the screen.

"More, Amy!" Becca squealed. "Give me more! Push it in deeper!" Her big tits heaved as she struggled to catch her breath.

Amy turned back to her sister. The dildo was just a little more than halfway inside her pussy. She gave it a gentle push, but it didn't budge. Amy frowned. She pulled it out a little, and turned it a bit, trying to get Becca's pussy to lube it up some more. Finally, she gave it another push, more forceful this time.

Becca screamed as the dildo slid in another three inches, triggering a huge orgasm. She grabbed the remaining two inches of the toy out of Amy's hands and threw her head back in pleasure. Holding the dildo inside of her, she thrashed about the back of the minivan as she came.

"I'm proud of you, Amy," Jackson said, making her pussy gush. "You turned your own sister into a hopeless black cock slut. And you got yourself black bred, too. I wish more white girls were like you."

Amy couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed the dildo and pulled it out of her sister's pussy. Ignoring Becca's squeal of protest, she plunged the slippery toy into her own sopping wet cunt. She moaned loudly as she felt the huge dildo stretching her. As soon as she felt it touch her cervix, she began to pull it out, fucking herself with the fat black shaft.

Becca, now recovered from her orgasm, cheered her on. "Yes! Fuck that big black cock, Amy. Stretch out your pussy so only black men will be able to feel you!"

"Yeah, girl. I want you to make yourself squirt. Do it for me and I'll let you see me cum," Jackson said, displaying his hard cock for them.

"Oh, fuck! I want to see you cum, Jackson. I need it. I need to see it so bad!" Becca said, her fingers frantically rubbing her pussy.

"Then help your sister make herself squirt," he replied.

Becca slid up next to her. Amy could feel her soft tits pressed against her shoulder, sticky with cum. Next, she heard her sister's voice whispering in her ear. "Cum for me, Amy. Think about how many times Treyvon pumped me full of his seed today, and cum! Imagine the moment when a black man pushes his cock into your mother in law's pussy for the first time, and cum! Picture our mom sucking on a big black dick, and make yourself cum!"

"Oh, fuuuuck!" Amy screamed as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She fell backwards against the back door of the minivan as her pussy clamped down on the rubber cock. She felt the familiar pressure build and release as a torrent of cum erupted from her slit. She let go of the dildo and rubbed her pussy as she squirted, soaking her lower body as well as Becca's left side.

Her sister rubbed the wetness into her skin, running her fingers over her own body like she was putting on lotion. She kept one hand on her pussy as she watched Jackson stroke his cock on the screen. "Now it's your turn," she said. "I want to see that load."

Amy was lucid enough to agree. "Show us that cum," she panted, her pussy still gushing.

Jackson grunted as he gave his cock a final tug. Amy and Becca leaned forward to watch. They could see his balls contract as a jet of white cum burst forth from the tip of his black cock. It flew straight up and came back down on his fingers, a stark contrast against his dark skin. Amy saw Becca watching with her jaw open, a sliver of drool visible at the corner of her mouth. She licked her lips as more cum pumped out of his dick, coating his shaft.

Becca squeezed her thighs together around her hand, cumming again at the sight of Jackson's seed. She collapsed forward, almost mashing her face onto the keyboard of the laptop. Amy's orgasm finally ended and she moved her hands to her nipples, playing with her piercings as she basked in the afterglow.

"That was good, ladies," Jackson said. "I think we might need to make this happen for real. You two should come see me in Miami."

The wheels in Amy's mind immediately began to turn, trying to think of how she could make it work. Jackson Hammer wanted to fuck her! There was no way she was missing out on that. She would have to come up with something to tell her husband. She frowned slightly. It seemed like her husband was always ruining her fun. She looked at Becca with envy. She didn't have to worry about such things.

Jackson saw her hesitation. "Don't worry about answering now, give it some thought. I'll be in touch," he said, and signed off.

Amy sat in the back of the minivan and waited for Becca to recover. The upholstery was soaked and so was she. When her sister could stand, they grabbed a couple garage towels and cleaned up as best they could. Quietly, they snuck back inside. Becca curled up on the couch while Amy went back to bed with her husband. She looked at the clock as she lay down. It was three o'clock in the morning. Her earlier insomnia gone, she closed her eyes and slept.

When she opened them again, Amy was surprised to see that it was daylight outside. She picked up her phone. It was eleven am. She had slept through half the day. Her shift at the coffee shop started at one. "This is what happens when you stay up all night masturbating," she thought.

She rolled out of bed and went straight for the shower. She still felt sticky all over from the show she had put on for Jackson last night. As the hot water rained down on her, she suddenly remembered that Jackson had invited her and Becca to Miami to fuck him. Instantly, her pussy was wet again. She rubbed it with a soapy hand, wishing she had time to take care of herself.

Amy finished her shower and got dressed for work. She walked out to the kitchen to find her sister sitting at the table, drinking coffee. "Good morning, sleepyhead," she said, offering her a cup.

"Thanks," said Amy. "What time did you get up?"

"Seven," Becca said. "Trent and the kids woke me up as they were leaving. I figured I would let you sleep. We had a busy weekend."

Amy laughed. "We did indeed. What do you want to do today? You want to come to the coffee shop with me?"

"Thanks, it's tempting, but no," her sister said. "I need to go home and pick up some clothes. I'm gonna need to look for a new place to live, too. I can't stay on your couch forever."

"Okay, I can drop you off," said Amy. "And if you get the chance, think about a good explanation on why we need to go to Miami."

"It's been on my mind all morning," Becca giggled. "I'll let you know what I come up with."

They finished their coffee and walked out to the garage. Amy opened the door to the minivan and was knocked back by the smell. Once again, the minivan reeked of sex. And, to her horror, she saw the black dildo lying out in the open on the folded down back seat. She grabbed it and stuffed it into her purse, hoping that her husband hadn't seen it as he was getting into his car that morning.

As they climbed into the front, Becca turned the radio to the hip-hop station. Soon, the suggestive lyrics, combined with the smell of sex, had Amy's pussy dripping wet again. She dropped her sister off at her house and drove to work, fighting the urge to play with herself on the road.

She parked the minivan behind the building and walked around to the front. Once again, a couple of young black men were hanging around near the front door. She winked at them as she walked past, feeling their eyes stare at her exposed cleavage.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
779 Followers