Amy's Fascination Ch. 18

Story Info
Amy and Nancy explore further.
5.4k words
4.61
40.2k
68

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MontanoIR
MontanoIR
780 Followers

Amy stumbled as she walked towards the door to Treyvon's apartment. Her black boyfriend's right arm was around her waist. His left arm held her mother in law, Nancy. The three of them were pinned together as they walked, like a bizarre entry in a three legged race. Both women were reluctant to be separated from the black man.

They had been forced to leave Nancy's house when her husband called to say he was on his way home. Amy never really got along with her father in law, but her dislike intensified now that he was interrupting her corruption of his wife. Luckily, Nancy wasn't done yet, either. After taking her first ever load from a black cock deep in her pussy, she was hooked. She had been the one to ask Treyvon if they could continue the party at his place. Amy felt so proud of her mother in law.

Even as they walked from the parking lot to his door, Nancy couldn't keep her hands off of the black man. She kept trying to rub his cock through his pants, and kissing his neck. When they reached the door to his apartment, she stuck her hand down his pants as he unlocked the door.

Amy smiled at her mother in law's brazen behavior. She couldn't believe that only a few days ago, Nancy would never have even considered cheating on her husband. Now here she was, trying to pull a black man's cock out of his pants in broad daylight.

They stepped into the apartment. Even before the door had closed behind them, Nancy was on her knees in front of Treyvon. She had his cock out in no time, stroking the dark shaft with both hands.

"Do you like what I turned my mother in law into?" Amy whispered softly into Treyvon's ear. She stood on her tiptoes to reach him, her tits pressed against his back. "She's a total black cock slut."

"Girl, you're like an artist," he whispered back.

Amy's pussy gushed as she watched Nancy open her mouth. The older woman's lips closed around Treyvon's black dick, and she began to suck him, bobbing her head up and down.

"She was born to suck black cock," Amy said, her fingers tracing the muscles of Treyvon's chest. "Isn't that right, Nancy?" she said a bit louder.

Her mother in law's eyes met hers, and Amy said "This is where you belong, isn't it? On your knees with a black man's cock in your mouth?"

"Mmm-hmmph," Nancy moaned on the thick shaft filling her mouth. She rubbed her thighs together, unwilling to take her hands off Treyvon's cock even to touch herself.

Amy dropped to the floor next to her. She reached between her mother in law's legs and began to rub her pussy for her. Nancy's eyes went wide as she stared into Amy's, but made no move to stop her. She kept sucking the cock in front of her like it was the only thing that mattered. Amy slipped her hand into Nancy's panties, feeling the wetness inside. After a moment, her legs spread wider, encouraging Amy to slide a finger into her pussy.

"I can feel Treyvon's cum inside you," Amy said softly, her lips next to Nancy's ear. "You have a black man's cum inside you."

Nancy moaned again. Her cheeks caved inward as she sucked on Treyvon's dick. Amy used her free hand to unbutton Nancy's blouse, exposing her tits.

"Do you want more?" she continued. "Are you ready for him to cum in you again?"

"Mmm-hmm," Nancy nodded. She reluctantly took the dick out of her mouth as Amy pulled her to her feet. They walked to the couch, and Nancy sat down, immediately spreading her legs. Amy pulled down her panties for her, showing off her soaking wet pussy.

Treyvon stepped between Nancy's legs. Amy grabbed his cock and started to tease Nancy's pussy with it. She rubbed the tip against her clit, watching her mother in law squirm at the contact. Nancy pushed herself forward, eager to be penetrated, but Amy kept the black pole just out of reach.

"Please," Nancy panted. She had a feral look in her eyes as she kept trying to impale herself on Treyvon's dick. "Please, I need to feel it"

"Feel what?" asked Amy.

"That big, black cock!" she said. "I need to feel that big, black cock inside of me again! Please!"

Amy relented and slid Treyvon's cock into Nancy's pussy. She screamed in pleasure as the fat black shaft stretched her lips wide and filled her up. Treyvon began to pump his dick in and out of the older woman. Nancy's eyes rolled back in her head as she finally got what she wanted.

Sitting next to her mother in law, Amy began to whisper again. "I have a confession to make, Nancy," she said. "Promise me you won't be mad when you hear it."

"Ah! What?" Nancy said, distracted by the black cock inside her pussy.

"I only did it because I knew what was best for you," Amy continued, waiting for Nancy's full attention. She glanced at Treyvon, who slowed his pace.

"What is it, Amy?" Nancy asked. She arched her back as the black men slowly pushed his massive cock into her.

"It's just..." Amy said. "I've actually been into black guys for a while now. Treyvon and I have been fucking for a couple of weeks."

"What?!" Nancy burst out. Treyvon immediately responded by fucking her harder. Whatever protest she had died in her throat, coming out as a moan of ecstasy.

"I just knew you would be into them as well, after you saw that video," Amy continued. "So I tricked you into watching it."

"Uhh..." moaned Nancy, unable to speak. Her mouth was open as the black cock pounded away at her pussy. Her eyes were locked on to Amy's, though, so she knew she was listening.

"Then I set up Trey and Becca to 'get caught' by you," she went on. "I'm also the one who got my sister hooked on BBC, by the way."

Treyvon slowed down again to let Nancy catch her breath. "But, why?" the older woman asked.

"Do you really have to ask me that, Nancy?" Amy said. "You're about to cum your brains out on the biggest black cock you've ever seen, and you feel the need to ask me why?"

On cue, her black boyfriend began to pump his hips faster. His cock looked like a blur in Nancy's pussy, making loud wet slaps as he bottomed out inside her. Sure enough, her mother in law screamed and threw her head back as a powerful orgasm overtook her.

"This is why!" said Amy. "I want every woman I know be able to feel like this. Yes, I tricked you and I lied to you. But it was for a good cause! It got you here, to this moment!"

"Oh, God!" Nancy screamed. Her legs were shaking as the fat black shaft continued its assault on her pussy.

"I'm sorry that I was less than truthful with you," Amy said. "But it was only because I love you and want what's best for you." She leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. Nancy froze in shock, but after a moment, kissed her back. "Do you forgive me?" she asked.

"Y-yes," whispered Nancy. "I forgive you. I... I understand why you did it. And... thank you, Amy."

Amy grinned at her mother in law. "You're welcome! Now, are you ready to feel this beautiful black man pump another load inside you?"

"Ooh, yessss!" Nancy replied, putting her hands on her thighs in an effort to spread her legs wider.

"You heard her, Trey," said Amy. She got behind him and put her hands on his hips, pushing him into Nancy. "She wants that cum. Let's give it to her."

"You want me to cum inside that fertile white-girl belly?" he asked.

"Fuuu...uck!" Nancy moaned. Her eyes were closed as she waited for her new black lover to deposit his seed inside her.

"Oh, I guess I have another confession for you," said Amy. "You're going to be a grandma again. Sort of." She put a hand on her belly and caressed it lovingly.

Nancy's eyes snapped open. "What?! You're pregnant?" she cried. At that same moment, Treyvon growled and fell on top of her, forcing his cock inside to the hilt.

"Yes!" Amy said. "I'm pregnant with a black man's baby, just like you are about to be. Can you feel it, Nancy? Can you feel him shooting that load inside your pussy?"

Nancy simply nodded, speechless. Her legs wrapped around Treyvon's waist as he filled her womb. "Cum again for me, baby," he said. "Cum for me while I knock you up."

"Oh, shit!" Nancy said, slipping back into orgasm. "Oh, fuck! Yes!"

"That's a good black cock slut. That's what you are, right, Nancy?" Amy teased as the older woman writhed in orgasmic bliss on the spurting black shaft inside her pussy.

"Yes!" she said. "I'm a black cock slut! I love black cock so much!"

After a minute, Treyvon finally finished. He pulled out of Nancy, leaving her pussy gaped. A trickle of white cum oozed out between her lips. Amy caught it with her fingertip and brought it to her mouth. "Mmmm," she said.

Nancy flinched at her touch. Amy realized she had probably never been touched like that by a woman before. She reached down again and rubbed her finger around the gaping hole that was her mother in law's pussy. Scooping up another finger full of cum, she brought it to Nancy's mouth this time.

"Come on, you know you want to taste it," Amy said after Nancy hesitated in opening her mouth. "It's so good." She pushed her finger past Nancy's lips and wiped the cum on her tongue. The older woman hesitated for a moment, and then sucked on the finger.

Amy suddenly buried her face in Nancy's pussy. She stuck her tongue inside the well-stretched hole, lapping up Treyvon's cum where she could find it. She felt Nancy's hands try to push her away, but she kept licking.

"No," Nancy said. "Stop it, Amy! I'm not... I don't like..."

"I'm not a lesbian either," Amy said, lifting her head. "Think of it like this: I'm not really licking your pussy, I'm licking Treyvon's cum." Before her mother in law could protest any further, she dove back in, clamping her mouth on the mound. Amy sucked on Nancy's pussy, savoring the taste of the black man's cum.

After a few seconds, Nancy stopped struggling. Amy felt her relax, and begin breathing hard. Clearly, she was enjoying the attention. The hands, no longer trying to push her away, now caressed the back of her head.

As she devoured Nancy's cunt, Amy felt Treyvon grab her ass. She immediately spread her legs, hoping to feel his thick, black cock slide into her. Sure enough, she was rewarded with the familiar pressure of his head being pushed against her pussy lips. Amy wiggled her hips, allowing the black shaft to slip inside. She gave an involuntary moan into her mother in law's pussy as Treyvon penetrated her.

"You like that, don't you, girl?" he asked, pumping just cock into her. "You like getting fucked while you lick that pussy?"

"Mmm-hmm," Amy replied, her mouth still closed around Nancy's slit. She reached back with her hands to spread her ass cheeks, trying to let him get deeper in her pussy.

"What about you?" Treyvon asked Nancy. "You like watching my black cock sink into your son's wife, while she eats your pussy?"

"Yesss," she heard Nancy reply. "God help me, I do! It looks so sexy. And her tongue feels so good!"

Amy threw her weight back on his cock, her ass cheeks making a slapping sound each time they slammed into Treyvon's body. She could feel her orgasm approaching. "Gonna cum!" she said, still buried in Nancy's pussy.

"Yeah, girl, so am I," Treyvon said, picking up his pace. "I'm gonna fill up that pregnant pussy. What do you think, mama? Is she gonna look sexy with my black baby in her belly?"

Nancy hesitated a moment, so Amy shoved her tongue deep inside her. "Yes!" she shrieked. "She's going to look so hot. I can't believe my son's wife is going to have a black baby! Why does that turn me on so much?"

Hearing her mother in law's confession was enough to push Amy over the edge. She felt her knees buckle and collapsed forward, pushing her face into Nancy's crotch. Her back arched, she gave in to the pleasure as her orgasm washed over her.

"Because you're a black cock slut," Treyvon said. "The thought of a white girl getting knocked up by a black man gets you hot because you wish it was happening to you. Now, cum for me. Cum while you watch me dump my load inside Amy."

"Yesss," Nancy said. She clamped her thighs around Amy's face and obediently came. Amy could feel her legs shaking as her mother in law orgasmed to the thought of her impregnation.

"Good girl," Treyvon said. "Now Amy's gonna take my load." She felt his cock throb inside her, felt the hot seed pump into her pussy, filling her. Her pussy tightened around the spurting cock, desperate to milk every drop from his balls. She could barely breathe, but it didn't matter. The pleasure was too intense.

A few minutes later, it was over. Nancy released her thighs, and Amy was able to sit up, panting. She felt Treyvon's dick slip from her pussy, and immediately stuck her hand over the gaping hole. Even though he had deposited his load deep inside her, her pussy was so stretched that cum was already beginning to leak out.

She turned and plopped down next to Nancy on the couch. The older woman was lost in her own world, staring off into space. "You want a taste?" Amy said to her, spreading her legs.

Nancy snapped back to reality. "No, I don't think I'm ready for that yet," she said.

"Come on, just try it," Amy said, offering a cum-covered finger.

Nancy smiled at her. "Oh, I thought you wanted me to suck it out of you," she said. "I'm not a lesbian. But I will absolutely taste some off your finger though." She opened her mouth, and Amy pushed her finger inside.

"One day you will beg me to suck black man's cum from my pussy," Amy said as Nancy's tongue cleaned her finger.

Her mother in law ignored this, and said, "I can't believe it tastes so good!"

"Shit!" Treyvon said, interrupting them both. He was holding his phone, trying to text with one hand and pulling on his pants with another.

"What's wrong?" Amy asked.

"Work," he said. "Sorry to break up this party, but I need to go. You two are welcome to hang out here as long as you like."

"Boo," Amy pouted. "I wasn't done with your fat black dick yet."

"And I wasn't done with your married ass, either," he teased. "But if I'm gonna lock down this promotion, I need to go back to work."

"Okay," she said. "I guess we should go home."

"I... I don't want to go home," Nancy said. "I don't want to see my husband."

"You can come home with me," Amy said. "My sister will be there, and she will be anxious to hear what we did today. You can thank her for helping get you blacked!"

Nancy blushed, but nodded. They got dressed, and followed Treyvon outside to the parking lot. He gave Nancy a hug, grabbing her ass while she whispered something into his ear. Amy stepped in as they broke apart, and jumped into his arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him deeply, feeling his cock harden in his pants.

"What did she say?" Amy asked softly.

"She thanked me again for showing her how sex was supposed to be," he said, letting her slide back to the ground.

"This is just the beginning," she said with a wink, and waved goodbye as he got into his car.

Nancy was walking funny as they made their way back to the minivan. "You okay?" Amy asked, opening the door.

Nancy got in the car and said, "Yes. I've just never been fucked like that before. Everything feels so... stretched out."

"Well, you'd better get used to it," Amy laughed. "You're black cock only now, just like me."

She blushed again. "I can't imagine going back to my husband after this," she said.

"You don't have to," Amy told her. "Some of the girls I introduced to black dick left their boyfriends the next day. One of them even moved in with a black man. What you do next is completely up to you. I know it's different for us, being married. But ultimately, it's about being honest with yourself."

Nancy remained silent the rest of drive, lost in her own thoughts. They pulled into the driveway a few minutes later. As they got out of the minivan, Amy laughed as she noticed they had left matching wet spots on the seats. She pointed it out to Nancy, who looked sheepish.

"I'm sorry," she said, blushing.

"Don't worry about it," Amy said. "We'll just have to clean it up before Trent gets home."

They walked into the house and were immediately greeted by Becca. "How did it go?" she started to ask, until she noticed Nancy behind her sister. Becca froze for a moment, and then her face broke into a huge grin. "Pretty well, apparently," she said.

"Nancy, you remember my sister Becca," Amy said as they sat down at the kitchen table.

"Nice to see you again," Nancy said, sounding a little snarky. "Although, I almost didn't recognize you without a black man attached to your crotch."

Becca looked taken aback until Amy said, "I told her about what we did. She knows we were manipulating her."

"Sorry we lied to you," Becca said.

"It's okay," Nancy said. "No, really. I understand completely now that I've felt Treyvon's dick myself." She reached out and squeezed Becca's hand.

"So? How was it?" Becca asked. "Tell me everything!"

Nancy began telling the story of her fall to interracial porn and infidelity. She paused several times, not yet comfortable talking about the lewd acts she had committed. Amy jumped in at these moments and gave her a nudge. Becca listened intently, hanging on every word.

"And then, I had the biggest orgasm of my life, as he pumped his load into my pussy. He kept telling me he was going to knock me up, and it just pushed me over the edge," she finished.

Becca's nipples were hard, poking out visibly under her top. "All because Amy showed you that video, huh?" she asked.

"I guess so. It really opened my eyes," Nancy said.

"You know, I've been curious about this video. You never showed it to me, Amy," Becca said.

"Because you didn't need it. You watched me get fucked right in front of you that day, and you were ready to open your legs for black dick afterwards," Amy teased.

"That's not how I remember it," Becca said. "I took a little convincing, too. But never mind that, I still want to see the video."

"Okay, fine. We have a while before the school bus comes." said Amy. Pulling out her phone, she scrolled through her media. "I don't have the original one, but here's the one I made for Nancy this morning. Let's move to the couch."

The three women sat down on the sofa, with Amy in the middle. She pulled down her yoga pants as she made herself comfortable, spreading her legs wide.

"Really?" asked Becca.

"Oh, come on. We're about to watch interracial porn. You know not one of us is going to be able to resist!" she replied. Next to her, Nancy silently took off her own panties.

"Okay then," Becca laughed, shaking her head and joining them in taking off her clothes.

Amy pushed the video from her phone to the TV. The music began to drone, and the woman's voice repeated "big black dick" in a chant. Next to her, Nancy slid two fingers inside her pussy to the rhythm. She stared longingly at the women on the screen as they each sucked a black cock.

"A white woman is incomplete without a black dick in her mouth," the text flashed across the images. Amy watched her sister stare at the television. Becca's hand was also at her pussy, pushing three fingers into her drooling slit. She moaned softly as she read the words.

Amy's lust overcame her as she glanced back at the video. She reached down to play with herself, smiling when she once again realized that her black cock-stretched pussy now needed four fingers to fill.

The women masturbated through the first section of video, watching scene after scene of white women slobbering all over black dicks. The images changed over, and the white girls were now bending over to let the black men fuck them. Close up shots of pink pussy lips being spread open by dark shafts flashed by.

"Hey!" Becca exclaimed. "That's you!"

"What?" Amy said, feigning confusion.

"In the scene! Just now! That was you, fucking Treyvon," her sister said.

MontanoIR
MontanoIR
780 Followers
12