Amy's Fascination Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?" Nancy said. "How could that be Amy?"

"I'm sure she added herself in before she showed you," Becca said. "I bet it turns her on, having people watch her get fucked by a fat black shaft."

Amy smiled, but stayed silent. Her pussy gushed.

"There!" Becca continued. "There she is again!"

"I don't know," said Nancy. "Are you sure?"

"Trust me," said Becca. "I've spent a lot of time these last couple days staring at black cock go into my sister's pussy. I'd recognize it anywhere."

"Really?" Nancy asked. "Your own sister's pussy?" Her fingers pumped in and out of her wet gash.

"Oh, yeah," said Becca. "When she was trying to get me hooked on BBC, she made me watch her fuck Treyvon. She even made me eat his cum."

"You loved it!" said Amy. "That reminds me, I brought you home something!" She scooped out a drop of Treyvon's cum from deep in her pussy and thrust it into Becca's mouth.

Nancy watched with a look of combined shock and lust on her face. She never stopped rubbing her pussy as Becca licked the cum off of Amy's finger.

"Becca is totally addicted to eating cum," Amy explained to her mother in law. "She can't get enough."

A loud moan drew their attention back to the screen. As the woman's voice continued to chant, Amy saw her own pussy appear in the screen. Treyvon's thick black dick was penetrating her in the video as the words "Your pussy, your tits, your whole body belongs to black men," came up over the scene.

"That's me again," she said, pointing to the television with her free hand. The other two stared, still playing with themselves as the screen showed the black shaft pump in and out of her puffy lips.

The scene changed again. The text came up "Black dick is so much better than your husband's," and soon black dicks were spewing their loads all over white girls' faces, one after another. Amy was getting close, but she knew the video was almost over. She glanced at the other two women, who were fingering their pussies intently, lost in the erotic images on the screen. The video faded out, and neither of them had cum yet.

"Becca, do you think we should show her some Jackson Hammer?" she asked.

"Ooh, you've never seen him before?" Becca squealed. Her fingers went faster at the mention of Jackson's name.

"Who is Jackson Hammer?" Nancy asked in reply.

"He's our favorite black porn star," said Becca. "He's got the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life."

"I saw his video once when I was first getting into black men," said Amy. "And I immediately became obsessed with his dick. I went out the next day and bought a DVD and replica dildo."

"Replica dildo?" Nancy said. Her eyes were glazed over as her fingers danced in her pussy.

"Yeah, they make a mold from his dick," said Becca. "So it feels like the real thing. Show her, Amy."

Reluctantly, Amy pulled her fingers out of her cunt. She got up and fetched the huge black dildo. As she walked back into the living room, saw Jackson Hammer's cock on the TV screen. Becca had found one of her videos on her phone.

"Oh, my..." Nancy was saying as Amy walked over. "He's so... big!"

"Right?" she said, holding up the dildo next to her face to show the size.

"Wow, that's what you've been using to masturbate?" Nancy asked incredulously.

"Yup," Amy said. "But honestly, it's not all that much bigger than the dick you had earlier today. Here, feel." She shoved it into Nancy's pussy, pushing her finger out of the way.

"Oh!" Nancy moaned, her eyes crossed as the black dildo penetrated her. Her pussy was so slick with her juices that Amy had no problem sliding it in. She knelt down between her mother in law's legs and began to slowly fuck her with the huge black dong.

"Look at him on the screen, Nancy. Look how he stretches out that white girl's pussy," she said, pumping the dildo in and out.

"You can feel it, too," Becca said, sliding over next to Nancy on the couch. "Your pussy is being stretched out. Every time you fuck a black cock, your pussy is resized a little more."

"Ohhhh, fuck!" said Nancy. "It's so big! It feels so good!"

"Cum for me, Nancy," said Amy. "Watch Jackson fill up that pussy and cum on my dildo!"

"Oh, fuuuck!" Nancy did as she was told. Her orgasm tore through her body, leaving her shaking with pleasure. Amy slowly plunged the dildo in and out of her while she watched Jackson's cock dump a load of cum into the girl's pussy.

After her orgasm, Nancy sat up. She took the dildo from Amy and fucked herself with it while they watched the next scene. A young redhead with tits almost as big as Amy's was sneaking into Jackson's bedroom. She pulled the blankets away to uncover his cock, and began to stroke it as he woke up.

Amy scooted back up to the couch from the floor. She had her fingers back in her pussy as soon as she could. "This is one of my favorite scenes," she said.

"I love the way his big, black cock looks in her little hand," Nancy said. "The contrast looks so sexy!"

"I know, right?" said Becca. "It turns me on so much."

The redhead proceeded to wrap her tits around Jackson's shaft, and slid them up and down his dick. She licked the tip every now and then while he tit-fucked her.

"Oh, my God!" Nancy cried. "That's so hot! Can you do that, Amy?"

"I can," she replied. "I've done it a couple of times, but honestly I always want to feel it in my pussy as fast as possible. I can never stick with foreplay like that for long.

Nancy ran her fingers over her own rather small breasts. "I wish I could do that," she sighed softly, still sliding the dildo into her pussy.

The redheaded girl couldn't stick with it either, apparently, because she was now on her knees next to Jackson's bed. She had both hands wrapped around his shaft, but a good 6 inches of black cock still stuck out on top of her fingers. The girl began to suck his dick, bobbing her head as she worked.

Nancy moaned as she furiously pumped the huge black dildo into her cunt. Amy could see her eyes locked onto Jackson's cock. The look of lust in her mother in law's gaze turned her on more than the action on the screen. She loved how quickly (and completely) she had been able to turn Nancy into a black cock slut.

The redhead was now lying back in the bed, and Jackson lined up his cock to enter her. "I love to see it go in," Amy whispered to Nancy.

"Ah! So do... I!" she said, barely managing to get the words out. Just as Jackson's cock penetrated the girl on screen, another orgasm overtook her. Amy watched her bear down on the dildo, holding it inside her as she came again.

On the other side of Nancy, Becca was rubbing her pussy like a woman possessed. All 3 women watched the redhead girl's tits jiggle with every thrust of Jackson's hips. They masturbated through a couple of position changes until they got to one that Amy really liked. The girl was on her side on the bed, with her legs in front of her. Jackson was standing next to the bed, with on hand on her hips as he slid his cock into her pussy. Something about the way the scene was framed accentuated the girl's curvy hips and huge tits. She reminded Amy of herself, and suddenly all she could picture was Jackson fucking her.

"That's me," she thought. "His beautiful monster black cock is fucking me!" She could feel a powerful orgasm building, and she was desperate to push herself over the top. Four of her fingers slid in and out of her wet pussy. "I'm going to feel him pump me full of cum!"

That last thought was enough. The pleasure tore through her body as she watched Jackson Hammer fill up her pussy in her mind. The orgasm was a big one, and she felt herself begin to squirt. Her pussy gushed against her fingers, spraying everywhere.

Next to her, Nancy made a noise. Amy opened her eyes and saw her mother in law gaping at her. Her pussy gave one last spasm, and she saw her cum spray all over Nancy's belly.

"Sorry," she said. "Sometimes I get carried away and I can't control it."

"It's okay," Nancy said. "I've just... never seen that before.

"I think it's hot," said Becca. "I wish I could do it."

"I guess it is," Nancy replied. "Thanks for letting me use this," she added, holding out the dildo.

"Anytime," Amy said, taking the black dong from Nancy. She walked over to the kitchen sink and gave it a rinse. Glancing at the clock on the microwave, she had a moment of panic. The school bus would be arriving in ten minutes.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up, the kids will be home soon," she said. The three women got dressed, and wiped down the couch where they had been sitting.

"I can't believe how big that Jackson Hammer is," Nancy said as they cleaned.

"Right?" said Becca. "I'm so excited about going to Miami to see him.

"What do you mean?" Nancy asked.

Amy explained about the invitation she and her sister had received from Jackson after masturbating for him on a video chat call. "We just need to come up with a good reason why Becca and I need to go to Miami without Trent and the kids," she finished.

"Can't you just tell him it's a girls' trip?" Nancy said.

"I guess, but there's no reason for it to be Miami. I think he would be suspicious."

"Hey, Mom's birthday is coming up," Becca said. "What if we say we're taking her to Florida as a gift?"

Amy considered this. Her mother did love going to the Florida Keys for vacation. They had been taking trips there since she was a kid. They could fly into Miami and tell her mother they were going down to the Keys. "That could work!" she said, excited.

"We'd have to find something to do with her while we visited Jackson," Becca said.

Amy's pussy grew wet again as she pictured her mother on her knees in front of Jackson Hammer. "Or, we could bring her along..."

12