Amy's Follow-up Erotic Photo Shoot

Story Info
Amy enjoyed the first one so much we went for seconds.
6.4k words
4.04
18.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
193 Followers

Amy's Follow-up Erotic Photo Shoot

Amy was so impressed and horny from the first photo shoot, she wanted to do another as soon as possible, so the next day I went on line and booked another shoot in three weeks' time. I told Amy and she said, was that the earliest.

"Yes, don't worry it will 'cum' quick," I said.

She laughed and said, "okay I guess I can wait, but I'll be thinking about it and I know you will.

A couple of days later Don rang me at dinner time. "Thanks for the second booking," he said.

"No worries mate, we enjoyed it so much we want another session, if it will be like the last one that is," I said and laughed.

"That's what I want to talk to you about."

"Okay, what is it," I asked.

"Do you think Amy would like to do a photo shoot with another guy instead of Wei or even both of them, unless you want to be in it."

"Wow, I think she would actually, either another man or even both him and Wei. She told me that Wei doing stuff to her was really amazing."

"Wei said the same actually, she enjoyed Amy's body, and how Amy was so relaxed about letting Wei play with her."

"That's good. So going back to the other guy, first, count me out, I don't want to be in the photos, but I'll be in any naughty stuff afterwards. What we did after the last one was fantastic."

"It was," he said, "and I agree with Wei, Amy's body is really nice, much like Wei's actually. Like twins those two. And talking about photos, that one you said would probably be your favourite, it is fantastic. It's the most erotic photo I have ever taken. The shadows, the lighting and the girls are amazing, you'll love it."

"Great, I can't wait to see it."

"So, will you ask Amy about whether she'd be happy to do a shoot with another guy then," Don asked.

"I'm all for it, but I'm thinking maybe we just do it as another surprise. You know, when she's horny and hot she'll do anything, so I reckon it will work. Let's give it go."

"Great, I think we will get some great shots out of it. I'll book him up and see if he's happy to come along. As if he wouldn't when I tell him what we are doing, and what might happen, but no guarantees though."

"Okay send me a photo of him."

"Yep, just text it now."

"Thanks Don, see you later." The guy looked okay, younger, and I know Amy will be happy with him. She will fuck him for sure.

I started thinking after we'd hung up. It would be so good to see a photo shoot of Amy being fucked by another guy, instead of the, every 10 second shots that Don had set up when we were all having sex of some sort, although some of those were really good. Maybe even a video, no, still photos are nicer and sexier.

Amy came in with a coffee and asked what Don wanted. She knew we would have been talking about her, and that it would involve sex. She likes to know what we talk about when it involves her being the centre of attention.

"Not much, he just confirmed that the booking came through, so it's all set up."

"Oh good, I hope he comes up with some new ideas, I don't really want a repeat of the same type of photos from last weekend, even though they were good, but the after part was excellent." Amy said and kissed me.

"Yes, that would be good I replied, and we'll probably all have sex after again anyway, so are you still okay with that."

"Sure, I got so horny last time I really wanted my pussy to cum, and they are both very nice, and I didn't care who licked me or fucked me, it was so good."

During the next couple of weeks, I'd kept quiet about what Don and I had set up for Amy in case the guy doesn't come along. She already said that she hopes Don comes up with some new ideas. He will, and hopefully the guy will be there I thought, so we'll see what Amy happens on the day.

On the day, Amy went and had her hair conditioned, so she'd look pretty as usual and got another bikini wax to suit her new G string we'd bought. She was excited and ready. In those three weeks waiting for it to happen again, we'd had a lot of sex, the photo shoot and the sex with both of them after had made Amy so horny.

We got there on time. Wei gave us both a very warm hug and a glass of nice cold white wine again "Amberley Chenin Blanc" from Margaret River in Western Australia. Really nice, my favourite. She said Don was in the studio setting up. Amy had a loose skirt on this time and the same loose top. I just realised that she was probably without knickers because of what Don had told us about marks on her skin. As Wie lead us to the studio, I slipped my hands under her skirt. I was right, I felt and squeezed her cheeky cool bum and quickly slid my fingers between her thighs and touched her pussy. She looked around and smiled, as if to say, you're a bit slow. Wei had a short casual skirt on and a similar semi see-through top like Amy with no bra, probably with no knickers as well if she was going to be included this time, but I didn't check. I didn't want to be that cheeky.

Don was in the studio mucking around with his equipment and with him was another guy. I saw Amy look at him, and straight away she went deep into thought, probably thinking, what is he doing here, or will he be involved, is this something different, or will he be fucking me later, or is he about to leave. Her mind would have been spinning for a few moments. In the meantime, while she was deep in her own thought's I'd introduced myself.

Then Don said, "Amy this is Ryan, Ryan this is Amy." It was him. He was a lot younger than Amy, probably around 30. Amy looked at me, so I came over to her and said are you ready to change, not giving away any hints.

"Yes," she said, and as soon as we got to the change room she asked, "what's Ryan here for do you know."

"I'm not sure, maybe he is an option for you to do some photos with if you want or maybe he just helps set up."

"Hmmm maybe, I was hoping Don would come up with something different," she quietly said, a little disappointed.

"I did bring pinky and bluey this time as you know, but maybe something real would be better, it's up to you."

"What do you think. Do you think there will be good photos if he is included?"

"Don is a professional so I'm sure there will be, but they are probably not ones we'd be able to show your mum and dad."

"Amy laughed, and replied, "we can't show them the last ones either haha." At least she isn't upset about him being here I thought.

"Do you like him I asked, just to be sure, in case something does happen."

"Yes, he's cute, but he is younger than us."

"Don't worry, your body is younger than your age and if he joins in, he'll love it, like I do, and all the other guys, who doesn't. So why don't we get started and see how you go. Don will gauge your mood and if that's what he's got in mind he will ask me and you anyway, if you want Ryan or Wei or both, to join you when he thinks you're ready. He'll always check with me first."

"Okay, but photos of just me will be like the ones from last time, so including him would be different, wouldn't it."

"I guessing that mostly they will be similar to what he did before but he'll certainly have different poses, lighting etc, but let's wait and see what Don does." I think Amy was actually looking forward to include Ryan in the photos and, maybe even in the sex afterwards.

Wei knocked and came in for the makeup check. Amy knew what to do, lifted her top off, not shy in front of Wei anymore. Wei looked at Amy's gorgeous nipples, which were hard, dark and delectable after our conversation just now, and said, may I. Amy nodded, so Wei held Amy's tits and kissed them both and her nipples, softly. Amy groaned with delight from her light soft touch and let her have a sneaky suck of them in front of me. My dick had suddenly become awake. Wei controlled herself and dusted up Amy's nipples again which Amy also likes.

"You look gorgeous as usual," she said, then turned to me and said, "I'm looking forward to being with you guys later I hope," and left.

I looked at Amy and said, "well that sounds like they might want to do what we did last time at least."

"I hope so," Amy replied, "she just got me horny again." Good I thought. I want to see it happen again, Don's dick slipping into my beautiful girl's gorgeous pussy. Even Wei kissing her pussy, and maybe if it happens, Ryan fucking her as well.

We went out, Amy had her G string on, low at the front, exposing most of her mound for which she had got another bikini wax to suit. Amy's furry pussy was now a neat triangle above her pussy, but currently hidden. I don't want it fully waxed and neither does she. It's a personal thing I know, but to me it looks unnatural for a woman and I love to see and feel her pussy fur. She also bought along some high heels and a lacy type of loose top, like a short camisole. She looked hot again, ahhh I love her so much!

Don looked at her and smiled, "Excellent." He had his professional hat on at the moment. We'll see how long that lasts before he'll want to fuck her again, and I wouldn't blame him, not that she or me would stop him either. Amy knows something will happen, that's the main reason we came back, but she wasn't sure who with, how and when. Ryan was not here, so we assumed he'd left. Ah well, maybe another day we'll make sure to include another guy, if we book another shoot that is. I was going to talk to Wei and Don about catching up for meals etc without more bookings to see if they are interested in the occasional casual foursome. Wei said last time she hoped to see us a lot more in the future. So, I got the feeling she would like a lot more sexual activity than just being Don's wife and assistant in photo shoots and judging by the way she loved Amy's body last time, I think she would love to continue some activity outside of the studio work.

Don pulled back the curtains to the bed, it was a similar set up, dark pink silk sheets this time, not cream, very feminine but very sexy at the same time. Good choice Wei. There were also some sex toys laying on the bed, a vibrator, a butt plug selection and one in particular was a set of 'duo-balls'. You insert these into your pussy and turn them on and while they are inside you, they vibrate, a different sex toy rather than a pretend penis. I'd read articles where women would go out shopping or whatever and turn them on if they got the urge or got horny, anywhere. My immediate thought was that Amy could have them inside her pussy while we drove places, went to the movies, getting her excited and.... ahhh, stop thinking, I said to myself.

"These are just options," Don said, "Amy can choose to use anything or not, it's fine by me. They are all new, Wei got them yesterday, they have not been Wei tested and are not second hand." We all laughed.

"Okay let's get started. This time Amy, I want you to show your seductive side, try to look like you're seducing me to bed," he looked at me and said, "or him. I'm going to leave your knickers on for most of these shots, but I'll adjust them as we go, so I'll be intimately touching you again. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, but I'm not sure how to be seductive," she seemed a bit anxious now.

"Don't worry, you are naturally seductive, your eyes and lips already are, and that smile, oh my, that would seduce anyone, so you'll be fine. You won't have to try too hard. Let me tell you, the last time you looked extremely sexy, so much so that half way through the shoot I wanted to fuck you on the spot. And Wei told me after, she had to control herself while she was with you. And she did up until I got her near your pussy. She was even thinking about me fucking you in front of her. She said she couldn't wait much longer, she was that excited she just wanted to kiss your pussy, and then it all happened anyway. So don't worry, we all know each other now." Amy looked happy about that little exposé and relaxed.

Amy laid on the bed, and Don started, Amy looked gorgeous, long shiny black hair, beautiful sexy dark eyes and full kissable lips. He had her laying down on her tummy, legs up over her bum, high heels on, one dangling off her foot occasionally, legs apart, bum up, hand inside her G string, her hand holding her G string away from her bum exposing her cute bum hole. Others, pulling her knickers into her pussy to show her lips, her finger touching her clit with her knickers pulled away exposing her full pussy, lifting her top half off to expose beautiful erect sumptuous nipples and so on. These were different photos than just of Amy naked, they were enticing and erotic.

At one stage when he was trying to pose her, she reached out and touched his very obvious hard dick and said, "What's this."

We all laughed and he said, "that's what you do to me."

"Not my fault," she said, laughing at his weakness.

"Okay, let's have a break," he said a little later. Wei had come in with another glass of nice cold wine, some crackers and nibbles, if we wanted.

We sat on the bed. Amy was laying back, her tight knickers wrapping her pussy into a nice soft package. I wanted to lick her pussy and fuck her right now. I quietly asked Don about Ryan, if he'd gone.

"No, he's just in the lounge, I didn't want him here while I was doing this." Don then looked at Amy and said, "I'd like Ryan to join you for a few shots, if that's okay."

"Oh, we thought he had left." I knew she wanted him to join in and she knew I wanted him to. "Okay what do you have in mind," she asked, hoping for the ultimate outcome no doubt.

"Just some together shots, a bit sexy and sensual, there will be some touching obviously, so you would have to be happy with that." Don didn't look at me, he already knew I wanted it to happen, preferably leading to sex later.

"Yes, I'm happy with that," Amy said. Absolutely she would be I thought.

"And," Don added, "if you feel in the mood, I'd like to get some very suggestive erotic shots as well. For those you'd be completely naked and so will he." He waited.

Amy thought for a milli-second and said, "okay I'm happy with that," probably thinking she'll make sure it's more than just being naked.

Wei brought Ryan in. Don explained to Ryan what he'd said to Amy and he understood. He was probably briefed earlier if anything was to happen anyway. Don told me later that he'd also explained to Ryan that nothing sexual was to happen without Amy's or my agreement, he understood clearly. He seemed really nice, genuine and polite.

Amy stayed on the bed as Ryan stripped down to his underwear, they fitted well, you could see the outline of his dick pressing up against the material, he was cut and neat. He had a good body; it was tanned and Amy would like it. I felt a little pang of jealousy go through me, but that was okay, I wanted to see what he did with Amy, and I was hoping that it might lead to seeing him fuck her as well, so those desires outweighed any other feelings.

Don got them set up, there were going to be similar photos to what he'd done with Wei, just as sexy but a little different.

I liked one where from behind he slid his hand under her elastic, down the front, resting his head on her shoulder, with his other hand around her hip coming up towards her tits, her head leaning back against him. Shadows and lighting were perfect.

Another was where they were laying down, she had one leg over him, showing her arse and pussy, resting her head on his chest with her hand on his jocks, covering his dick. That set up made him get a little hard, so she rubbed it, obviously making it worse and said "this thing is very naughty." We all laughed.

Another where Amy was on her front, one leg up, showing her knickers with her pussy filling them up nice and snug, and he resting his head on her arse, hand high up on her thigh with his fingers just under the lace, pushing her knickers up over half her bum cheek, both their eyes closed as if in a beautiful post sex sleep.

Okay Don said, I want to see you both naked, but slowly. They both sat up, on their knees on the bed. They were looking at each other, Ryan was pulling down her G string on one side, exposing half her pussy hair, and the lower outside of her pussy, just behind the top of her thigh. Photo taken. That was sexy. Then the knickers came down to the bed altogether. Laying in a little bundle between her knees, her legs apart, her pussy almost in full view, just her excited puffy inner lips slightly showing. Photo taken. While she was like this, he got Ryan to lift her top over her head with Amy pushing her tits and gorgeous nipples outwards. Photo taken. Ryan had finally seen them, Amy noticed him looking, she couldn't help herself, she pulled him down so he could kiss them. Photo taken. It's started I thought, this is sexual and this will not stop now. Ryan was fully hard now that Amy was totally naked kneeling in front of him, hair hanging down over her shoulders, nipples erect, pussy hair showing, flat little tummy, beautiful thighs and her little bum sticking out. Amy grabbed his dick, and started to stroke it, as she looked into his hungry eyes.

"Slow down guys, hold it there, there's more I want, take your knickers and jocks right off now please." They did. Even I was hard inside my shorts, I had to manoeuvre my dick so it was more comfortable.

Don got Amy to lay down, opened her legs, opened her silky pussy lips with his fingers, slid his fingers in a little to bring out some more silky juice and moved Ryan to lay down between her legs. He lifted Amy's right leg up and out and got Ryan to put his dick, oozing with his own lubrication juice, up against Amy's pussy lips. Photo taken. My god I thought, how is he not going to want to fuck her right now I thought, her pussy was slightly open after Don had touched it and I could see it was really wet, but Ryan was patient. Don took some shots, then said to Ryan now push it in but stop when the head of your dick has entered. He did, Amy moaned, having now accepted his dick into her pussy. Amy's pussy lips parted then magically wrapped around it as it entered at just the right amount, so that the head of his dick was hidden, he was in. Photo taken. Amy would be wanting it all right now, but she was also being patient, she knew she was going to get it eventually.

Don moved Ryan to kiss Amy's nipples at the same time, although this movement, with her pussy so wet, made his dick slide in a bit more. He was a third of the way in now, but he held himself back. Photo taken. Amy was finding it hard to stop making noises. Don made them do other positions including one where his dick was resting along the crack of her arse, and one pressing against her bum hole as if it was about to disappear, and one of him kissing her bum hole.

Don finally got Amy back on her back again. He wanted one where Amy had both legs up and out, and Ryan's dick back up to her pussy, about to enter.

But then he said, "I'd like Wei to be beside you Amy, hand on your boob and appearing to be supporting you as if you were about to be fucked. Is that okay."

"Sure." Amy said, knowing she was definitely going to be fucked one way or the other anyway, because she was not going to stop anything now.

Wei quickly undressed, I was right, she did not have any knickers on, she looked as horny as the other two. She'd been standing there watching them, probably hoping to get involved as soon as possible. While they were waiting and no one was watching, and with Ryan's dick up against Amy's pussy, Amy moved her hips forward against his dick, and made it slip in for a second. Thinking it was his fault, he tried to pull out, but Amy pulled him closer and made it go in all the way in. She was being very cheeky, teasing him, she couldn't wait, her pussy was hot and ready for fucking. Seeing that, made my body twitch with pleasure and excitement that his dick was inside her. Ryan pulled back but pushed in again a couple of times, he was also ready to fuck her, his dick was reflecting light off Amy's juices now on his dick.

sydamy
sydamy
193 Followers
12