Amy's Follow-up Erotic Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don looked up just as Ryan pulled his dick out and noticed the juice on his dick. "That's great, do that again a couple of times, let me capture that light." Ryan pushed in all the way again, slowly, and pulled out slowly a few times. Amy groaned with delight, not wanting it to stop. Photos taken. Don then set up for the next lot of photos, Amy's legs were out, fully exposing her juicy sexy pussy. Don used his fingers to position Amy's pussy lips and legs with Ryan's hard dick just inside her lips again, resting against her pink soft inner pussy. Wei was lying beside her leaning up on one elbow, her hand on Amy's boob, looking at Ryan's shining dick and Amy's inviting wet pussy. Okay that's good Don said, hold that. Photo taken. He took a few more with Ryan slightly inside her and said that was enough, and moved away to look at his photos.

Enough said, both Amy and Ryan could not wait any longer and immediately started fucking each other. Ryan was pushing his dick into her as fast and as furious as he could, having had to wait all that time half in, half out. Amy matched his movements by thrusting her hips into him to take as much of his dick as she could, her juices flowed, coming out and dribbling down her bum crack. Ryan slowed down once his initial excitement had been satisfied and moved in and out of her pussy with nice easy strokes, beautiful to watch as Amy's pussy, hugged and enjoyed this new dick sliding in and out of her. Wei was also watching them fucking and got so excited she kissed Amy on the lips quickly without warning, Amy pushed her down to her nipples and let Wei do what she wanted, while Ryan continued fucking her after having waited all this time. I'm sure Wei was waiting for the moment when she could kiss Amy's gorgeous pussy as she really liked doing that last time. Me too, it seemed we both like doing that.

Amy looked across to me and motioned me to come closer, she grabbed my dick inside my shorts and said, get undressed I want to suck you. I took my shorts off so quickly, my dick sprung out with juices flicking off it, then it was straight into Amy's mouth. Amy's dick sucking is fantastic, when she does it. Don had also got undressed, and while Wei was sucking Amy's nipples, he'd opened up Wei's legs and started fucking her from behind. This was great, three men and two ladies, naked, hot and horny, all involved with someone else's body, one way or another.

Ryan didn't want to cum yet so he slowly eased out of Amy's pussy after a few minutes. Don noticed Ryan pull out and looked at me. I nodded, letting him to move from Wei's pussy and slide his big dick, with Wei's pussy juice, into Amy's pussy. Ryan moved around and took my spot as Amy released my dick and took his cock straight into her mouth, even with her own pussy juice on it. I slipped my dick into Wei's wet pussy. All the while, Wei continued to play with Amy's tits, kissing and sucking. It appeared we all had the same thought, we were all holding back, waiting to rotate again, this was fun and not even planned.

Don's dick came out of Amy's pussy and into Amy's mouth with more pussy juice. This is what happens in these situations, things just happen without thinking too much about what you might want to do or not want to do. This was amazing, Amy has had three dicks inside her pussy and three in her mouth. Ryan slipped his dick into Wei's pussy. I'm not sure if Don was thinking that Ryan would also be fucking his wife when he asked him to join the photo shoot, but it was happening. Maybe he thought Ryan would only be fucking Amy if it happened at all, but now his wife has also had three dicks inside her pussy as well.

I finally got to fuck my sexy hot wife. I slipped my dick into her pussy that just had two other dicks inside it. I had to cum, it was just too much, I couldn't wait any longer. I cum into Amy and collapsed on top of her as she stopped sucking Don and Wei shifted away. I rolled off shortly after and could see that Ryan wanted Amy's pussy again, as he took my spot and slipped into her, helped by my cum oozing out of her pussy. Don was happy to fuck and cum inside his own hot naughty wife, she was happy about that. Ryan kept going a little longer, then with much delight, head tilting back and groaning, he cum deep inside Amy and collapsed on top of her.

Once us guys had regrouped with our sagging dicks, and the girls were laying back having been fucked by all three of us, I picked up the duo-balls. I opened Amy's legs as she rested, but she was willing and let me gently insert the duo-balls inside her, she liked to try different things. They went in easily; her pussy was still wet and open and relaxed after she had enjoyed the feeling of three different dicks inside it, and with two lots of cum. I turned it on to low, Amy suddenly felt it, grabbed my arm but then relaxed.

"Oh, that's really nice," she said, "but now I want someone to lick me to cum while they are in there. I would have loved to, but Ryan, looking at me, moved in as Amy closed her eyes to be pleasured again. I think Wei wanted to do it but she was too slow.

Wei wanted more as well, so I picked up the medium butt plug and vibrator that was similar in thickness to our pinky and moved to Wei. Wei looked eager to try something different as well. I looked at Don, he nodded and went for his camera. I got Wei to open up her legs, exposing her wet happy pussy. I moved her legs further back to expose her bum, and slowly slid the small size butt plug into her inviting bum for some temporary excitement helped by the cum juices that had dribbled down her crack. Wei accepted it with a little moan. I picked up pinky to try the different speeds but no batteries. Don noticed and quickly got some for me from one of the others. Once I got pinky working, I slowly removed the butt plug from Wei which had opened her bum, with a bit of disappointment from Wei as she was really enjoying it. I wanted to try her bum with pinky rather than her pussy to see her reaction. I let it teasingly slide down her the groove between her dark pussy lips, down her crack, vibrating on low as it went, letting her bum know it was on its way. As it reached her bum hole I applied a little pressure as I held it against her bum hole, still nicely vibrating and slippery from all the juices. I looked across, Amy was completely engrossed in her duo-balls with Ryan licking her pussy, she looked back at me with eyes half open and smiled, knowing I was busy with Wei, closed them again and let herself go back into dream land, far, far away, working towards another beautiful cum.

Wei seemed relaxed about the vibrator against her bum, so with Don's cum on her bum, I applied a little more pressure, gradually pushing and twisting until it broke through the tightness of her bum hole opening. I stopped as it broke through that pain threshold, but it was made easier by the use of the butt plug. I felt Wei shudder as it did, so I stopped, allowing Wei to relax and see if she wanted to go further, she didn't do anything and I felt her relax. I pushed it in a little deeper and then deeper until it was all the way in and held it in place until I was sure Wei was cool with it. Wei seemed to be enjoying it, whatever pain she was feeling, if any. It appeared it was exciting and completely acceptable. I started to slowly move it in and out with short strokes, twisting as I went. Don was taking photos, even he was enjoying watching this. Wei's pussy was right in front of me, and I noticed that Don was very excited again from watching his wife's arse being fucked by a vibrator driven by a customer. I moved around so I could still hold the vibrator but allowing him full view and access to her attractive pussy. I could tell Wei wanted to be fucked again while this was happening, she was ready. He got himself into a position without disturbing us and slid his cock inside Wei. Wei groaned as his dick slid in, she could now feel both pinky and Don's dick, inside her at the same time. I got Wei to reach down and hold pinky inside herself as he fucked her. She now had control of her own feelings and pleasure. I left them to it. Don would also feel the vibration though the membrane and it would probably stimulate him into cumming very quickly.

I wanted to get back to Amy. I laid down next to her. She said, "I hoped you would come over," and kissed me passionately, she was loving all this attention but wanted me close and I wanted to be close. Ryan was licking harder and faster now as we kissed. I was sucked and played with her nipples. I could feel the small vibration of the duo-balls through her body, giving her another sensation inside her as well as Ryan licking her clit and me sucking her nipples. I could tell she was nearly ready, she was quivering, holding back her cum for as long as she could, enjoying it for as long as possible. I desperately wanted to lick her pussy, but I would not break the sensation of her from cumming from Ryan's licking. Her cum was wild, exciting, erotic and sexy. She pulled the duo-balls out and lay back completely contented, occasionally shivering as she slowly into blissful relaxing, kissing me at the same time.

She whispered, "I'd like to try what you just did to Wei another day but not now, I'm happy."

Don had cum not long after he had slid his dick into Wei, the sensation of the vibration and Wei's hot warm pussy was too much. We were all completely fucked, five of us laying on the bed, draped all over each other, toys laying around, soggy pussy's exposed, limp wet dicks dangling, wet spots all over the new silk sheets, but who cares, that was too much fun.

We had all cum, Amy had a new experience with duo-balls which she thoroughly enjoyed, which I will be buying very soon. I found out later that it was a new experience for Wei with the butt plug and vibrator inside her bum which she really enjoyed to Don's delight. Don told me later that Wei is a fan of the duo-balls as well, she tried the ones that Amy had used the next day while Don was licking her. The duo-balls were also happy, having had two pussies to satisfy, and will certainly be used in the future by both girl's, I'm sure.

We didn't book another photo session and actually didn't pay for that one either, because Don had asked us if he could use some of the Amy / Ryan photos as a sexually erotic portfolio for new customers who wanted an example of what can happen.

He said some of Amy and Ryan's shots were really good, and we agreed after we saw them. The one of Ryan's dick shining and half way into Amy's pussy was my favourite, you could see her lips pushing outwards, wrapped around his dick tightly. Her lips were wet from her juices, like his dick which glistened in the reflected light. We kept a few for ourselves to look at occasionally, me more than Amy of course. We agreed that he could use them for customers to review for a potential erotic photo shoot, as long as Amy's face was nicely clouded over or not in the photo. And we also asked that if at any time we didn't want him to, he would stop using them and give us all the photos.

The next time we met, for a little "sex and dinner" day, which we acronymed later to our SAD days, he showed us the portfolio he'd put together with the better erotic shots, and we both liked it. It was a strange feeling to see a lot of photos with another dick inside my girl, instead of mine, but they were nice and I enjoyed the situation at the time, so it was okay. The few we selected for our own little erotic Amy portfolio, we added to the previous ones we had ordered from the first session.

So, for the cost of our initial decision to do a sexy glamour shoot, we ended up with two photo shoots with lots of exhilarating sex with another woman and two other men, and some really good photos and new friends to enjoy fucking with occasionally.

Don later told us that because of the Amy / Ryan portfolio he'd had quite a few new orders as people really wanted to do the same but they just needed motivation and confirmation that others had done it, which helped them not feel weird. But he and Wei did not get sexually involved with any other couples, although he watched a few of them have sex afterwards because they couldn't control themselves the way he'd set them up for the photos. I think he did that just so he could watch, haha, dirty old man.

We did catch up with Don and Wei every few of months for some very naughty SAD days. They were always great, Amy and Wei together and naked was an extremely pleasing look, their bodies so similar, their beautiful light brown skin touching. The girls had used and enjoyed all the sex toys and Amy finally tried the small butt plug with the duo balls at the same time while I licked her to cum, and said the combined sensations were absolutely amazing. Amy had also actually kissed Wei's nipples and ran her hand through Wei's pussy hair last time, almost touching her pussy. Maybe next time she might have the courage to touch or even kiss or lick it. I can always dream, and I do.

After today's SAD day, and after we had all fucked and when the girls were relaxing and chatting, Don said to me quietly, "I had this couple yesterday who'd done a very erotic shoot and mentioned they'd like to do another one with a couple, would you and Amy like to be that other couple?"

12