Amy's Houseguest

Story Info
Amy finds herself obeying her new guest.
2.6k words
4.35
132.2k
174

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice cool day in the normal looking suburban area. The sun was still out as I knocked on the door of the house, I had recently seen a gorgeous young woman walk inside. I had been on my morning run and was stunned to see such a beauty out and about in the neighborhood. Around five foot four she had her long black hair pulled back into a sporty ponytail, her ample chest fighting against her sports bra as she jogged down the street. I had waited around an hour or so before approaching the house on my own, ringing the bell and hoping that the I had not forgotten which house I had seen her go into.

"Um, hello?" The woman I had seen before answer the door cautiously. She looked to be about 18 or 19 now that I had a better look at her.

"Yes, hello. How are you today Miss...", I trailed off gazing into her eyes, slowly taking advantage of her unguarded mind with my abilities.

"My...um...Amy. Amy Zhang, um why are you..." She began to trail off as a look of confusion swept across her sweet round face.

"Now Amy, it's lovely to meet you. First you are going to invite me in, then you are going to lead me to whichever room you feel most comfortable in. Oh, and by the way, is there anyone else home with you?"

She shook her head submissively before replying, "No. Just me at home."

"Master" I informed her. "You will address me as Master, do you understand Amy?"

She smiled as her confusion gave way to joy. She would do quite nicely for me.

"Yes! Of course, Master, I am so sorry."

"Amy, how old are you?" I asked looking her up and down.

"Eighteen, Master"

"Very good Amy, now why don't you take me somewhere you feel comfortable."

Amy lead me down the hall away and then into what appeared to be her bedroom. Various certificates and trophies hung around the walls with a large white desk next to a good-sized bed with intensely pink sheets fitted over it. I smiled to myself looking at the charming room of a soon to be high school graduate before casting my eyes back over to Amy. She had changed out her previous work clothes into a simple black skirt and white top, nothing too modest but nothing overly exciting either. The young Asian woman stood there awaiting my commands like a good slave.

"Bend over" I commanded, getting a better look at her fit ass underneath the black skirt. Simple white panties with a single pink ribbon adorned her bottom half as I moved my hands across her behind. I gave her ass a nice smack and felt Amy shudder in excitement. I spanked her again to see her reaction and she did not disappoint. I could hear her breath hasten in her excitement at being touched and as I slowly traced my fingers underneath her, I encountered a now sopping wet spot upon her panties. I grinned rubbing my hand up and down her lips through the spot listening to her moan.

"Oh yes Master, thank you Master. Please, please give me more" she begged. I had barely begun asking her to obey me and I had a wet Asian slut already on my hands.

"Amy," I asked "Do you like being spanked like this?"

"Oh yes" she replied, "more than anything Master."

I was not entirely surprised, a lot more women than one might think harbor submissive and light BDSM fantasies. I was however very curious to see how deep these ones went.

"Amy tell me about how you enjoy being spanked. Please spare no detail, you trust me absolutely. Even the most embarrassing part of your kink can be shared with me, do you understand?"

The little Asian vixen nodded and began, "Well, recently I have started to find myself horny all the time. My mom's never let me have a boyfriend, but she's never really monitored my internet use so I can still watch porn and read erotica. I like to rub myself on my pillows, humping them like I was humping a nice big cock until I climaxed. Then I found out if I were humping my pussy up against the bed post", she pointed to the bed post behind me, "I could really get off a lot better. That's when I found out I squirted a ton whenever I had a large enough orgasm."

"Oh, that's lovely Amy. I look forward to having you demonstrate that for me" I walked over to the bed post and gestured towards it, "this is the one?" I asked.

"Yes Master. That's the one I use for it."

"Hmm, while I do enjoy how forthcoming you're being, I think we could have a bit more fun Amy. How about this? I give you back some of your control and you show me how you rub yourself up on this pole? I think that's a fair trade" I clicked my fingers together. "Now Amy, you have your mind back and you understand what's happening to you. However you will still answer any question I ask truthfully and your are compelled to masturbate on this bed post" I grinned as a look of panic swept over the girls face as she pulled down her panties and began to walk over to the bed post.

"Oh my god. Please no, this is is, oh god please, this so wrong!" Amy gripped the post with her hands as she began to aggressively rub her now naked vulva up and down the post, leaking her wetness all over the smooth hard wood. It was a beautiful sight watching this lovely half naked Asian teenager lewdly preforming for me her most private act. Surely though, I thought there was more here than just this fun show.

"Now, Amy, you know you have to answer me truthfully. What are you thinking about when you rub yourself so vigorously up and down on that bed post of yours?"

She shook her head, trying to keep her words from spilling out but it was too late. Her mind was a plaything to me, as easy as clay to shape and reshape to my will. Her face red with embarrassment she began to confess,

"I've only had sex once. It was terrible. The guy was so gentle with me and boring. All I can think about when I'm aroused is a man taking me forcibly, making me submit to his will as I do anything he says. It's...why...it's why", she stopped, panting, as she began to climax.

"Oh no, no no Amy. That will not do at all", I snapped my fingers quickly and said, "No cumming unless I give you my explicit permission dear. And keep going with your story, I really am enjoying it."

She looked at me and almost was able to stop herself as she gave a small gasp and realized she was now stuck on the edge of orgasm. The pole was now slick and shiny with the girl's cum and I could see the panic in her eyes at what she knew she would now have to do.

"Please, no, please. I can't. I don't even know you...Master. I, I , oh god just please let me cum Master, please" Amy's begging was excellent as she continued, "I want to just be owned, to be completely dominated and taken by a man thrusting his cock into my holes however he wants. I want him to humiliate me and use me like the little cum slut I know I am!" she exclaimed as she continued to her rub herself as per my orders. I smiled looking at this desperate little slut,

"Amy. Stop now."

She collapsed to the floor, breathing heavily, her eyes still filled with lust as her hips continued to slightly move up in down, desperate for a real escape.

"Amy, strip off the rest of your clothes and crawl towards me. I want to see you naked and on your fours like the bitch you profess to be"

"Yes Master" She began ripping off her clothes revealing two lovely pale breasts heaving up and down with her excitement. "Do you...do you like it?" She crawled around a bit, showing off her tits and lovely bubble butt for my amusement. I nodded in approval at her tight build, walking over towards her and inspecting my lovely find. Her breasts were quite lovely as I cupped my hands around them and began to play with them in earnest. The little slut began breathing harder the more I touched her. She was barely even hypnotized anymore and seemed very eager to play through the rest of this scenario. I ran my hand down her naked back side, my fingers slowly inserting themselves into what was now an extremely wet hole for them. It was almost too easy sliding half my hand into this young woman as she continued to gasp in pleasure and anticipation.

"You have been such a willing little whore for me Amy. I really do appreciate it. Let's see just how much we can get you to squirt hm?" I pulled my pants down and stepped out of them before grabbing her backside and pulling it towards my cock. Teasing her pussy with just the tip of my member, I could hear a light quiver in her breathing as she anticipated my next move. "Now Amy, you're a slut for me, do you understand?" I said as I thrust into her fully, my cock slamming into the Asian girl's wet pussy so smoothly.

"Yes, Master, I'm your slut"

"Louder, slut!"

"Yes Master! I'm your slut!" She yelled, her voice echoing throughout the house.

"You're a little fuck pet slut, aren't you Amy?"

"Oh God, yes Master! I'm your little fuck pet. Your fuck pet slut! I'm a fuck pet! Fuck me however you want, just please use me Master, use my fuck pet hole!" Amy screamed out her mantras unabashedly letting anyone nearby just what a submissive hot slut she really was.

I pulled my cock out of the young girl's snatch and flipped her onto her back side, her large cream colored tits now fully in view, her face in rapt attention as I shoved her legs apart and thrust myself back inside her. My cute little slave's pubic hair glistened with drops of her juices as I pumped in and out of her eager fuck hole. I grabbed her breast and slapped it hard with my hand watching the delight in Amy's face as she registered this new sensation.

Eager for more she cried out,"Punish me Master! Punish my huge tits, please! Punish your naughty slave as hard as you want!" Her eyes rolled back a bit as she begged for more while I brought my hand down across her impressive chest once again. I could see her slowly biting down on her lower lip as I held her so close to orgasm without any release. I slapped her tit again, delighting in watching her chest bounce up and down as I pounded my new slut into subservience.

"Now Amy, do you want to cum for Master?" I asked, knowing the answer to my own question.

"Yes! Yes, please Master. Please let me cum!" She begged desperately, her body and mind wanting release more than it had ever had in her life.

"When I snap my fingers Amy, you can cum. You can cum as much as you want do you understand?"

Amy nodded quickly, her mouth agape, breathing heavily as her eyes stared up at my fingers. I held my hand up slowly, teasing her, my cock still thrusting inside her wonderfully wet tight hole, feeling her tighten around me again and again trying to cum on her own. I snapped my fingers. At first, I could simply feel her tighten even more around my cock but as I pulled my cock slowly out her she began to gush from her pussy a stream of juices all over her pink bed spread.

"Oh yes!!" she exclaimed as the fluids shot out of her, soaking her ass in a puddle that would dampen even the lowest parts of her mattress. I grinned and quickly pushed her legs up, directing her stream all over herself, delightfully watching Amy cover herself in her own squirt, her mouth open as it poured from her little pussy to all over her cute face. Watching this I couldn't help but grab my still erect member and finish myself off as I looked on at this perverted water works display. Sliding my hand up and down my still wet cock from Amy, I shot my load onto the naked drenched girl, covering her breasts with my ejaculate.

As she laid there struggling to breathe normally Amy looked down with a look of horror as I slowly let her realize what she had just done with me. Completely naked and drenched in mostly her own cum she stared up at me angrily as I looked into her eyes and spoke,

"Now Amy. You are still my little cumslut. You love being drenched in cum like this, don't you?" I asked.

She paused, her lips pursed, and she slowly sat up pulling her long black hair out of her face saying, "Yes, I love being covered in cum like this."

I continued, "It turns you on and sexually satisfies you. This is how so many of those dirty fantasies of yours end don't they Amy?"

She nodded, "Yes, this is my fantasy. I'm a good little cumslut", she smiled and began to fondle her tits rubbing my cum over her body enjoying her new cumslut self.

"In fact, Amy, from now on whenever you do get the chance to masturbate, when you cum I want you to squirt all over yourself just like this. Every time, do you understand? Make a huge wet mess of yourself like the wet slut you are now." I grinned thinking of how hard it would be for this young horny girl to have to clean up after such a humiliating session each time.

She nodded again repeating, "Yes, I need to make a huge mess whenever I touch myself. Cover myself in squirt. I am a wet slut Master," She paused as the words sunk in then with a big smile began to bounce up and down on her bed cum dripping down her nipples as she exclaimed "I'm a big wet slut for my Master!"

I laughed enjoying seeing such perversion now out in the open. Suddenly a loud groaning noise came from sounded like down the hall of the house. My eyes looked over and I asked,

"Amy what's that noise, is that your garage opening?"

Amy smiled and nodded at me, "Oh yes Master, I'm sure that's my mother coming back from the shopping she was doing. That's her calling for me right now. She always likes to check and see what I'm up to when she gets home from errands."

I grinned, "That is wonderful news Amy, why don't you take a little shower for me and I'll go introduce myself to your mother. When you're done, you go on and pick an outfit that suits my wet little slut OK?"

Clearly excited Amy jumped up with a quick "Yes Master!" and proceeded into her bathroom and turning the shower on. I gave a quick look, enjoying the sight of her washing the cum from her body off before redressing myself and walking out into the main part of the house.