Amy's Houseguest Pt. 02

Story Info
Amy's mother finds she can't resist either.
2.1k words
4.4
69.9k
66

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, you must be Amy's mother, you look lovely today" I extended my hand to the ravishing woman standing in front of me, as she laid her purse down on the kitchen island.

"Excuse me? Who the hell are you? What the hell are you doing in my house?" The woman began to reach for the phone, presumably to call the police, as I gazed into her eyes. She stopped as we made eye contact and I began to unleash my powers upon the poor unsuspecting housewife.

"Now, I can't just call you Amy's mother, that won't do. What's your name?"

"It's...Jenny" she said somewhat vacantly as she slowly lowered the landline back into it's receiver cradle.

"Good girl Jenny", I said smiling, "Now Jenny you're going to be an obedient girl for me today aren't you?"

"I...yes. Obedient. For you." She nodded. The woman was a sight to behold in her beauty. A slight bit taller than her daughter she looked as if she could still be in her late twenties. Her breasts while clearly not as large as her daughter's still looked to be a lovely B cup. She kept her long black hair down and straight and was wearing a light floral sundress to match the excellent afternoon weather.

"Master!" Amy exclaimed, barreling into the room unannounced. She had picked out an incredibly slutty outfit for me to enjoy, her top barely concealing her jiggling C cup breasts that she had clearly foregone a bra for, matching it with the shortest jet black skirt she had dug out from her closet. Amy had outdone herself by placing her hair in two childish pigtails to go with the schoolgirl ensemble she had created for herself as she ran to my side.

"Amy?" Jenny looked at her daughter confused with a look of worry forcing itself onto her face even in her vacant state.

"Oh Jenny," I said looking her deep in her dark brown eyes, "Amy is my slave. Just like you are. Amy's a very good slave too. In fact I just had the pleasure of fucking her in her nice pink bedroom didn't I Amy?"

Amy nodded, "Oh yes Mom, Master fucked me so well. I squirted everywhere and made such a mess, I'm such a wet wet slut for him."

I continued to allow Jenny to try and resist as she looked on, confused and shaken at what her daughter was so excited to tell her.

"Now Jenny. You need to be an obedient good girl do you understand?"

"I...need to be obedient?"

It's always so much fun to allow for a little push back, a little disobedience in the training of such women, lets the game take all sorts of twists and turns. But I also was getting a little impatient and reasoned that we could have this chat at a later date. A small demonstration seemed to be in order, so I looked at Jenny once more and informed her "Jenny you are now a little dog for us."

With that Jenny dropped to the ground onto all fours barking excitedly at the two of us.

"Woof! Woof!" the lovely Asian mother crawled towards me, barking like a rich lady's terrier. I laughed watching this dignified woman on her fours crawl around, her black hair trailing behind her as she made her way towards me. "Woof! Grrr. Woof!" She exclaimed. I reached down and patted her on the head.

"Good dog Jenny! Now, back to yourself!" I snapped my fingers and watched as Jenny hurriedly jumped up off the floor.

"What did you do to me? Why are you doing this?" She looked around desperate for someone to help her.

"Mostly because it's very fun Jenny. Let's see. Get those clothes off. Now." I commanded, focusing my will back on her. "And remember, you will call me Master now. Do you understand Jenny?"

"I'm not going to just take my clothes off and call you master, Master" She protested as her hands pulled her dress over her head and began to unclasp her bra. "Oh! Amy please! Amy help me stop this!" Jenny bent down, stepping out of her panties, and revealing her full gorgeous naked body to both me and her daughter. I looked over at Amy who was still smiling at watching me dominate her mother this way and asked,

"Amy are you attracted to girls?"

"No Master," she replied

"Oh, you're right Amy. And why would you be. No, you're attracted to women, though aren't you? Grown, mature women just like your mother here, right?" I gave her mind that extra nudge as I pushed this new fantasy into Amy's mind. "In fact, you've always been attracted to beautiful Jenny here, haven't you?"

Amy slowly nodded as this new information began to root itself firmly into her mind. "Oh yes Master of course! Look what a sexy body my mommy has. I want to taste her so badly Master, please let me, oh please Master."

Jenny looked on, horrified at what her daughter was professing to me. "Please Master, you can't just do this. You're proposing incest. It's wrong!"

I chuckled again as I walked over to Jenny and began to fondle her breasts. Pulling at her nipples gently I began to remind her, "Oh no Jenny. It's exciting isn't it? To have your daughter in such a thrall makes you overjoyed. After all, haven't you always been such a controlling mother? Secretly hoping you could control your daughter like I can?" Jenny's eyes glazed over slightly as I began to nudge once more. "No one was ever worthy of Jenny's body after all the work you've made her go through Jenny."

Jenny nodded, "Yes of course. All those tennis lessons, forcing her into track, the piano lessons. No one should be able to use my daughter the way I'm entitled to"

"That's it Jenny. And think about it, how has Jenny repaid you for all these wonderful opportunities you have given her, has she thanked you at all?"

"No," She shook her head, "No, she's been a brat all these high school years even though I knew what was best for her"

"Exactly. Now, Amy have you been a naughty brat for your mother here?"

Amy smiled and looked down embarrassed, "Oh yes Master. I've been a naughty girl for mommy."

I looked back over at Jenny, "Well, Jenny. It sounds like Amy knows what a naughty girl she has been. What kind of punishment does your naughty slutty daughter deserves from her mother?"

Jenny paused, thinking as she said, "Amy you will go into my bedroom and find me the small chest under my bed and bring it here, do you understand?" Amy quickly nodded and dashed off to retrieve the item.

Continuing to rub my hands over Jenny's lovely Asian body I pushed her mind again, "Remember Jenny. You're such a good mother. You need to punish your daughter for being such a wet cunty slut. Understand?"

"Yes. I need to punish her for being a wet slut."

"You need to dominate her and show her discipline."

Jenny nodded again as she slipped in and out of this trance, "Dominate. Discipline."

I moved my hands down Jenny's body, running my hands through her unshaved pubic hair. "Jenny will we be disturbed at all during your slutty daughter's punishment?"

"No Master. My husband is away on business. Amy's older sister doesn't come home until late at night after her shift."

"Good. Now get on your knees and suck on my cock until your youngest comes back with whatever you sent her to get" Immediately the woman dropped to her knees and pulled out my cock, shoving it deep into her mouth as I grabbed the back of her head, pushing her tongue up and down my shaft. "Finger yourself as you suck me. You cannot cum unless I allow it." The gorgeous Asian woman waddled slightly as she opened her legs to allow her fingers to enter herself, greedily slurping on my cock as she rubbed her fingers up against her clit. I could hear the patter of Amy's footsteps as she returned, her pigtails and tits bouncing lightly as she giggled watching her mother down on her knees servicing me. I grabbed a handful of Jenny's hair and pulled it.

"Stop slut," I commanded, pushing Jenny off my cock. "Stand up and tell your daughter what you're going to do her" I was eager to see what Jenny's mind had come up with my suggestive help.

Jenny elegantly stood up, wiping some of the spittle of her face with her hand and walked over to her daughter. Taking the small chest from her she opened it to reveal a large beige colored dildo connected to a strap on. Surprised, I watched as Jenny expertly attached the strap on to her waist in a smooth fluid motion. Mouth agape Amy stared at her mother unsure of what to do. Jenny calmly walked over to her daughter and grabbed her head, forcibly shoving it down onto the counter.

"You have been a bratty, bitchy little cunt Amy and I am going to punish you just like I punish your father for being the weak willed piece of shit he is. Master has given me permission to discipline you and I will not let him down." Jenny pulled up Amy's skirt revealing her bare ass and began to spank her with her dominant hand. "You are a weak, slutty, naughty girl, prancing around the neighborhood with your huge tits out like our community whore and I will stand it no longer. No wonder Master here needed to straighten you out Amy."

Amy was clearly in ecstasy, moaning, "Oh yes mommy! Please punish me just like this. I need discipline mommy. I'm such a bad naughty whore." She shrieked in delight as her mother continued her fierce spanking.

"Ladies. This is lovely. Fantastic even. Jenny, why don't you take us to your bedroom where we can continue Amy's discipline?

"Yes Master." Jenny paused, unsure of herself.

"Jenny what's wrong?"

"Master if I may. Before we go to my room, I'd like to just illustrate to my daughter one more punishment"

I was overjoyed. The work I had done on both of them was paying off more than I could have hoped for. Amy for her part was still breathing heavily, her bottom still red from the spanking her mother had just given her, her cunt dripping her juices down onto the tile floor.

"Please, go right on ahead," I said.

Jenny nodded, "Thank you Master" she turned back to Amy, grabbing her by the pigtails and forcing her to stand in front of her. "Down slut. On the ground."

Amy obeyed, laying on the ground submissively in front of her naked mother.

"Face up Amy." Jenny reached down and slapped Amy's tits with her hands just as I had as Amy turned over. "So you think you can be a good wet slut Amy? Because I know you're a dirty filthy wet slut who loves being covered in cum. Who humps her bedpost not so quietly because she's a kinky fucking whore." Jenny squatted down, her pussy fully in Amy's face as she continued "I'm going to show Master what a filthy wet whore you can be Amy."

A stream of piss began to pour from Jenny, soaking Amy's face and tight white blouse. Jenny moved her strap-on slightly to the side as she continued to shower Amy's tits and face with her stream. Amy could barely stand it, her hips roiling on the ground as this humiliation drove her further into bliss. Jenny sighed as she finished pissing all over her soiled daughter.

"Lick me clean, little wet slut" Amy quickly lean up and began licking her mother's piss droplets right off the older Asian woman's cunt. As Amy greedily slurped down her mother's piss, Jenny slapped her daughter's face lightly. "Clean yourself off and meet your Master and I in the bedroom"

Amy got up and made her way to the bathroom leaving her mother and I alone once again. I strode over to Jenny and kissed her deeply on the mouth, my hands grabbing her voluptuous buttocks as our tongues pushed together.

"Jenny, that was an excellent show," I said, breaking away from our kiss. "I had no idea you were so eager to humiliate your daughter in such a way."

Flushed, Jenny replied "Thank you Master. It was so exciting for me taking control of my daughter like that. Watching her drenched like the wet slut she is. All I can think about now is using this," she gestured to the large dildo around her waist, "on that tight pussy of hers."

"Well, then lead the way Jenny. I'm glad to see you're not pissing on your bedroom floor but I'm sure by the time we're done, it will be quite a mess as well"

"Very well Master" Jenny took my hand and lead me towards her master bedroom as we awaited her daughter to come for more of her punishment.