Amy's Lays By the Thames - Day 04-05

Story Info
Where our Heroine Cums to the Rescue of a Desperate Student.
7k words
3.83
2.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Four Friday

I was woken up by Lydia, disentangling herself from me.

"Its time to get up." She explained apologetically. I mumbled something by way of a reply before I opened my eyes and began rubbing them. My mouth was dry and somewhat parched, remedied by a half-full glass of water that Lydia handed me. I gratefully took it and drank it down in a couple of gulps. I then climbed out of the bed which was very comfortable. I helped Lydia tidy it and then followed her dutifully into the bathroom. After taking it in turns to 'freshen up' we shared a lovely shower. The needles of warm water, waking me up. We lathered each of our bodies from head to toe with shower crème, lingering over each others breasts and backsides. When Lydia rubbed crème into my back and arse cheeks she followed it up by pressing her warm, smooth body against mine. I was only too happy to oblige and we held each other tight in a clinch as we faced each other. We tenderly kissed and as we lathered our respective pussies we soon found ourselves stroking each others' soapy clits. The movements were slow and gentle. Just the tips of our fore & index fingers, held together, rubbing up and down like brush strokes, quickening our pace only when we shared a deep, satisfying mutual orgasm.

"AHHH!" We both cried out in chorus as we came together.

After climaxing, we finished showering and Lydia and I dried each other off. We sat in the kitchen eating a hearty breakfast Lydia prepared, each wearing nothing but a pair of bath towels, one around our hair, the other our bodies. When breakfast was finished I took my laundered clothes upstairs and packed them away in my backpack. After applying toiletries and dressing I was ready to leave. I would be sad go. Like the others I'd met I'd exchanged contact details with her, but unlike the others where it wouldn't have been the end of the world if they didn't get in touch, I was hoping that Lydia would. I found her in her living room, feet up on the sofa dressed in blue & white striped top, baggy navy-blue shorts that reached down almost to her knees & gloss nude tights, like those I'd worn to dinner yesterday. She had her hair up in a bun and wore a pair of horn-rimmed reading spectacles. She had her laptop appropriately enough on her lap, working away. I gently wrapped on the open door to gain her attention.

"I'm off now. I'd just like to say thanks. I had a great stay and I'll be giving you a glowing review." Somehow that just didn't seem to cover it. She removed her glasses, set her computer down on the leather foot stool and in stockinged feet walked over to me. She embraced me as best as she could with my backpack on and looked down at me.

"And I'd like to say that it was a pleasure having you. Pun fully intended."

"When Mel & Joe get here, just tell them you 'cum' highly recommended by me." I quipped back.

Once more we shared a long, tender, sensual kiss and I tasted her subtly-flavoured lipstick or gloss. I left the house and didn't look back, though I did see some movement in the living room of the house next door. I guessed the occupant(s) had heard everything we'd been up to the previous night. I cheekily waved and smiled at them before pressing on. The weather was once more sunny and the puddles from yesterday's storm had largely evaporated. I retraced my path past the Talbot Inn and across the picturesque toll bridge across the Thames and rejoined the path on the south bank. I had quite a way to go, following the meandering Thames...

Although I had seen the gleaming spires of Oxford from afar, the city just hit me all at once, first with some allotments and then a railway line. I left the Thames Path at Folly Bridge and walked via Abingdon Road to where I was staying, the aptly named Cambridge Terrace Home for Students. With the academic year having ended a couple of weeks earlier, the students of Oxford's many colleges had gone home for the summer (or simply graduated) and the various halls of residence were available to hire as B & Bs. Cambridge Terrace was a fairly new looking building conveniently located for the shops and sights of the city. My room was quite small and utilitarian, with white-washed walls, with a kitchenette against one wall, a small computer desk and a small ensuite bathroom with a shower. The room was rounded out by a queen-sized double-bed. Sitting heavily on the springy mattress I wondered how much 'action' it had gotten from the myriad hormonal students away from home for the first time. My plan was to stay in the city for the whole of Saturday before resuming my hike Sunday. What's more, other than the 'Jilling' Lydia had given me in the shower that morning, I wasn't intending to go looking for sex today, rather let my pussy have a break. That being said, if the opportunity presented itself...

Day Five Saturday

When I awoke the next morning I decided to treat myself to a lie-in since I didn't need to vacate the room until the next day. After unpacking yesterday I'd sent a text to one of my best friends, Andrea who lived in Oxford and I agreed to meet up with her and her lecturer husband Richard at their place that evening for drinks and a meal. We chatted about what had happened in our lives since our last encounter and of course, I told them about the purpose of my hike in quite racy details. So racy and detailed they were that I got the distinct impression that they weren't that disappointed when I announced I was heading back to my digs. I was certain that the moment they closed the front door on me that they were racing upstairs to their bedroom to satiate their inflamed passions from listening to my lurid and lewd tales. Now lying in bed, very mildly hung over from all the wine I'd consumed with my friend and her 'hubby' I began to make my plans for the day.

I suddenly heard the sound of the MGM Lion roaring which meant I'd received a text from someone. I blindly reached out for my phone and my hand seemed to find it. But something was wrong, it was smaller than I remembered and when I went to pick it up something gave a tug before it gave. I sat up in bed, wiped my eyes and looked into my right hand. In it was a phone that wasn't mine! Mine was lying on one of the shelves above the wall the bed was pressed against. I'd instinctively reached out to something closer to my level as I would if I was in my own bed, in this case the window sill behind and to the right of me. I put the phone back on the sill next to the white charging cord snaking down to a power socket in the skirting board. I reached for my own smart-phone and saw I had a text from Mel. I opened it up and accompanying a caption which read "Wish you were here ;-)!" was a selfie taken by Joe showing him sitting up in a familiar-looking bed, naked with a grin on his face. Beside him, also in their birthday suits and sporting satisfied grins were Mel & Lydia. Well, well, well.

"You bet I do ;-)!" I texted back.

Putting my phone back on the shelf, I opened the blinds slightly and walked into the bathroom to relieve myself; pealing off the t-shirt and panties I'd worn to bed as I did so and then showered. The shower wasn't a patch on the one I'd had with Lydia for obvious reasons, but it was invigorating nevertheless. Towelling off, my attention returned to the phone I'd discovered. I picked it up and stared at it and noticed it was still on. I could feel its warmth. Like mine, it wasn't in a case, just a plain, flat black phone. After a little deliberation I pressed the button on the side taking it out of stand-by mode. The lock screen appeared showing two women in their early-twenties, one Caucasian the other bi-racial. They were slim and wore t-shirts, baseball caps from which dark hair spilled, baggy cargo trousers and the photo ended at their shins so I couldn't see their footwear. They had an arm around each other's shoulders and were smiling for the photographer. Judging by the lighting and background showing multiple dancing people, it had been taken in a nightclub. I made a swipe with my fingertip along the screen and the menu appeared -- same background photo.

The icon indicating unheard voice mail messages were present and after a moment deliberating what to do I dialled the number for voice mail. I wasn't asked for a pass code and the monotone voice said:

"You have twenty new messages. First message:" There then followed the customary 'beep'.

"Bobbie, this is Nat. Please, you've got my phone, please give it back to me. Please?" 'Nat's' voice sounded desperate and I grew concerned. I had the feeling that all or most of these messages were the same. I played one or two more which seemed to confirm my hypothesis. From the messages it appeared that Bobbie and Natalie had been a couple and broken up. Bobbie had kept Natalie's phone and included on it were photos and a video. You didn't need a filthy mind like mine to guess they were 'intimate' in nature.

I put the phone down on the windowsill and resolved not to get involved. I'd switch it off and hand it in to the lost property office downstairs and that would be that, hoping nobody would ask about played voice mail messages. I dressed and popped to a nearby 'greasy spoon' café and treated myself to a Full English Breakfast. But as I ate my mind kept going back to the phone and what was on there. I decided that one little peak wouldn't hurt, after all, I had listened to a couple of her voice mails. After breakfast I returned to the room and picked up the phone.

"Do it do it. Just a peak." I said to myself and took the phone out of stand-by and brought up the menu. It took a few minutes but I found the photos. There were at least fifty of them. Many of them were innocent enough. But I soon found that there were some interesting ones in there and to my pleasant surprise, they were of Natalie and the other girl from the lock screen photo. So Bobbie was a girl. 'Roberta' perhaps? The 'juicy' photos showed the two girls, either in various states of undress, or naked. Their bodies were slim, athletic and with curvy buttocks and slightly hairy pussies. Their bosoms weren't much to 'write home about' but they certainly weren't flat-chested either. Then there was the video.

It was about twenty minutes long. I played it as I sat on the edge of the bed. I saw the white girl -- 'Bobby' -- stark naked. She'd clearly just switched the video recorder on and placing it in a suitable spot to cover the bed. The image was a little hazy as the main light was off. Illumination came solely from a neon light off-screen. Bobby climbed onto the bed - a sofa-bed - just as the sound of a toilet being flushed could be heard. The bi-racial girl - 'Natalie' -- hove into view, almost naked save for a pair of black fishnet hold-ups. She adjusted the silicone-banded welt at the top of each fishnet and walked up to the camera.

"Is it on?' Natalie asked. She peered close to the camera lense and satisfied it was she joined Bobbie on the bed. She lay atop her and they started kissing, their hands wandering over their smooth, slim bodies.

"Wait a minute, are you sure it's on, only I feel a little silly doing this as it is. I don't want to find it didn't record and we have to do this all over again." Bobbie began to break away from her lover's grasp.

"Leave it Natalie, its recording. And what do you mean 'you don't want to have to do this again', don't you enjoy it?" I guessed it was Bobbie's idea to video them fooling around and Natalie was game, only if it was a one-time deal.

Natalie seemed persuaded and enthusiastically resumed kissing Bobbie. Their kisses were mainly slobbering in nature and a smacking noise seem to emanate from their conjoined mouths. Their hands continually caressed their bodies as they kissed and every so often little moans escaped from their mouths as they became increasingly aroused. Eventually their fingers found their mounds and playfully twirled pubes around with their fingers as if playing with their head hair.

"Oh, Bobbie." Natalie would breathlessly say between kisses.

"Natalie, Natalie." Bobbie would reciprocate. This went on for a few minutes before their fingers each found a clit to play with and they began doing just that. In contrast to the way Lydia and I had caressed our clits in the shower yesterday morning, these girls seemed to just be going for a record.

"Mmm! Oooo!" They would intone.

Soon they were making a 'pinching' motion with the forefingers and thumbs as the latter rubbed their clits and the former was inserted into their sopping wet cunts. I found myself getting a little moist and breathless myself at what I was seeing and found my free hand wandering down to my crotch.

"NATALIE I'M CUMMINNNGGG!" Bobbie bellowed. Natalie's reply was merely an exultant cry of ecstasy as she too came. Their orgasm had barely subsided, or so it would appear before, following some kissing and fondling Natalie manoeuvred herself around so that her feet were facing the headboard. She then settled her body back down onto Bobbie's and began lapping at Bobbie's pussy. I guessed that just as Natalie was doing this, Bobbie was returning the favour. The sixty-nine had barely begun when the video ended.

"Bollocks! It was just getting good!" I angrily declared and threw the phone onto the bed as if it was at fault. I stood up and began pacing the room, trying to decide what to do. Finally with the morning going I reached a decision. I picked the phone back up and searching the call log I dialled the most recent number on the phone. The same number had at least thirty different entries.

"Hello, Bobbie is that you?" Natalie's voice sounded both worried and relieved at the same time.

"Sorry, my name is Amy."

"Who are you, what are you doing with my phone? Did you find it?" Natalie's voice sounded fraught.

"I'm a tourist, staying in a room in one of the halls of residence and I found your phone and thinking it was mine accidentally played back a voice mail." It was essentially the truth. I just left a few things out.

"I see." Her voice had gone quiet.

"Listen if you're not doing anything tonight I can give you your phone back then. I'd do it sooner but I've got things to do myself, I'm only here for one full day." I know, it was naughty of me. By rights I should have arranged to meet her sooner, but damn it, I wanted time to talk to her. Reassure her, and yes, if she was up for it, bed her."

"I don't know anything about you." She said, perfectly reasonably.

"I've got an idea, I'll call you right back." I replied.

I rang off, picked up my own phone, and after taking a selfie which included her phone with the lock screen on I phoned her back after texting my picture to her from my phone.

"You're very pretty." She acknowledged when we resumed our call.

"Do you know the Head of the River pub?" I asked.

"I know it. It's very close to Bobbie, my ex's digs."

"Good. How does 7.30 sound?" I asked.

"It sounds okay. I've not got anything else on."

"Great. Oh and dress up in something classy if you can, only I'm dying to try out a new dress I bought."

"Okay, 7.30." She replied, hope and optimism in her voice that something that was a nightmare to her might soon be over. As I ended the call I vowed that I wouldn't take advantage of her. Despite my desire to screw her, I wouldn't push the issue, but rather be a shoulder to cry on if she needed one. Sex, if it happened at all would be a bonus and nothing more. Though that did mean my stay in Oxford would probably be sex-free.

I of course had lied to Natalie about wanting to try out a new dress. I hadn't packed anything formal or 'classy' when I embarked on my hike, hence why I'd had to borrow a dress and lace undies from Lydia the other night. I had a plan for the dress and put in a quick call to Andrea who was the same height and build as me and asked if I could borrow one of her dresses.

"That shouldn't be a problem. Out on the pull tonight I take it?" She teased.

"Maybe." I replied truthfully.

"Okay, but you've got to promise to share all the juicy details with Dick and me if you manage to get lucky." She instructed. After agreeing a time to come and pick up one of her dresses. I resumed my plan for the day. The rest of the morning and early afternoon were spent taking in the sights of Oxford. I visited Oxford Castle -- little more than a stone keep on a mound, walked through the gardens of Christ Church College, the Bodleian Library and looked out at the beautiful panoramic view of the city and surrounding countryside from the top of St. Mary the Virgin University Church. A plan to take a guided tour entitled 'Morse's Oxford' relating to parts of Oxford featured in the 'Inspector Morse' novels and TV shows had to be shelved as I needed to do some shopping before going to Andrea's.

I had a light lunch of toasted crumpets with plenty of butter, washed down by a Cappuccino in one of the many branches of a well-known coffee chain in the city, and then hit the shops. I stopped in the massive Blackwell's Bookshop with its impressive 'Norrington Room' in the basement. I came out of there with a copy of a book entitled 'From Source to Sea' by a man who'd walked the Thames as the title suggested from its source, all the way to the North Sea. I then made a beeline for the stores that sold underwear and lingerie in the city. I ended up buying an off-white lace bra and thong panty set and a pair of off-white crotchless fishnet suspender-tights. I stopped off at Andrea & Richards' on the way back to the room and borrowed a cherry-coloured, short-sleeved mini-dress with a round neck. This was finished off with matching heels of Andrea's and a strapless handbag.

"I'll drop these off tomorrow before I leave town." I promised as I was leaving their house.

"And don't forget to tell us all about it, in detail. You've no idea how much fun we had last night after hearing about your last lot of escapades." Andrea added.

For the second time that day I stepped into the shower in my room and let the water play over me. It was around 6.00 when I stepped into it. Approximately twenty minutes later I stepped out of the shower, dripping wet of course from head to toe and began to dry myself. I took my time about it, using a hair brush in concert with a hairdryer that came with the room. Next I applied make-up from a small travel kit I bought in the main branch of Boots in the city as well as a small ampoule of perfume. Among the items and inspired by Lydia, I'd bought some flavoured lip-gloss. Next I put on the clothes. I removed the labels from the bra & panties and tried them on. Thankfully my size-judging skills hadn't atrophied with my hike and I followed it up with the nylons.

I carefully 'liberated' them from the packaging and let them unravel before me. I put my arms through each leg and bunched them up. There then followed the tricky part. Normally when putting on tights, one starts with the toes and ultimately pulls them up to the waste. In this case as the legs were only held on by small sections of fishnet nylon, I balled up each leg and stuck my toes into each, making sure the waistband was over my ankles and then proceeded to work the nylons up my legs until they reached my knees, whereupon I stood up and worked them up by both the waistband and the tops of each leg. I felt relieved when the waistband was nestling just below my belly-button and then made the necessary adjustments to straighten them. After stepping into a pair of knickers it was time for the dress and the heels to complete my ensemble. I put my hair in a high pony tail and did a little twirl in front of a full-length mirror. For my part I thought I looked great. My fishnet-clad legs looked sensational, their curves accentuated and their pallor heightened. I grabbed Andrea's handbag, making sure that Natalie's phone & charger was in there along with my own and left the room.

12