Amy's Lays By the Thames - Day 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only a few minutes walk to the Head of the River and I saw Natalie sitting on a sloping brick wall beside a concrete ramp which led down to the pub's beer garden. She was swinging her legs back and fore in the air as she waited. She was quite stunning in the flesh and on that sunny, summer evening my heart skipped a beat. She wore a sleeveless flowery dress. Red was the predominant colour and the skirt portion was pleated and came down mid-thigh. It had quite a high collar, almost a choker and the outfit was completed by a pair of open-toed heeled shoes. Sadly she appeared to be bare-legged, no trace of hosiery. She wore her hair as a short wavy bob with big, bouncy curls. Natalie was staring idly ahead of her and it wasn't until I'd started down the ramp towards her that she noticed me. She smiled nervously and dropped down onto the ground as I sidled up to her.

"Natalie?" I asked as if I needed to.

"And you must be Amy." She replied. She held out a hand, but I opted instead to give her hug and kiss each cheek French style which she reciprocated.

"Let's go get a drink and something to eat. Would you like to eat outside or in the pub?" I asked.

"Inside would be better." She suggested and fell into step beside me. The tap room of the Head of the River had bare brick walls and shelf-units straight from IKEA, packed with books. The place was half-empty, it was early and many people were outside in the beer garden and finding a secluded table was easy.

"Everything's on me." I declared. After studying the menu, we made our selections -- I would have a Caesar Salad & Natalie opted for Ragout of tomato, sweet potato, chick pea & red kidney beans. I returned from the bar carrying a sliver tray on which was a bottle of red wine and two medium-sized wine glasses. As I set them down on the table I suddenly realised that she may not like wine. Natalie assured me that she did.

I sat opposite at a high table with chairs that left our feet dangle.

"You look very beautiful. Even more so in the flesh, your photo doesn't do you justice." Natalie opined.

"Well thank you. But bear in mind I was just in my day clothes. I've scrubbed up for tonight." I poured the wine and we clinked glasses.

"Cheers." We both toasted. Natalie took a very large gulp of hers.

"Do you have it, my phone I mean?" She asked.

"Can I just check that this is yours?" I pulled her phone from Andrea's bag, making sure first that it was hers & not mine.

"Why wouldn't you think its mine?" She asked.

"I've seen some of the pictures, and the video." I replied. She looked aghast at this.

"And I can't help but wonder, if Bobbie was the one who recorded the two of you, why use your phone, not hers?"

"It was an idea of hers. I think she always intended to copy it to hers first chance she got, possibly leaving me a copy. The phone you contacted me on is a burner I bought until/unless I could get mine back."

"Alright, I'll bring up your contacts list and ask you for a phone number you know. If it matches the entry on the list, I'll assume it's yours." So desperate was she to reclaim her phone that she agreed. I picked an easy one asking her for her parents' phone number and she gave it to me. Matching up the numbers I then handed over the phone & associated charger for which she was greatly relieved. She eagerly took it and after consulting a log that confirmed the photos & video hadn't been copied by me or Bobbie, promptly deleted them all and pocketed the phone. The relief on her face was palpable and she drained her glass of wine whilst mine was barely touched.

Our food came and we ate and drank in silence. The meal was excellent and after our plates had been taken away and we'd both imbibed at least two full glasses -- as ever I had to watch what I drank due to my hike - the conversation flowed.

"Do you want to talk about it? It might be easy talking to a complete stranger. Who was she, Bobbie I mean? Clearly you were lovers." I asked.

"I met her two years ago, a few weeks into Michaelmas term at a club called the Plush Lounge which is a popular Gay & Lesbian bar here in town. We hit it off straightaway and became lovers. She's an American, a year older than me studying English Literature at Wadham College whilst I was a first year Classics student at Trinity. We were great together."

"Let me guess. She was a year older and American you say. She graduated and decided to go home, leaving you in the lurch?" Natalie nodded.

"And there was the business with the video on it."

"She'd been at me for weeks to 'tape' one of our sessions 'for posterity'. Finally, a couple of weeks ago she persuaded me. Not that it appears that she managed to record the whole thing as my phone must have run out of charge. She also picked that night after we'd finished to say she was leaving me and going back home."

"Obviously she wanted a memento to remember you by and waited until afterwards to tell you she was leaving you in case you'd say 'no'." I guessed.

"She made it seem as though she was going to stay in this country and make a life here." Natalie began, her voice upset, "We argued and she stormed out of my digs, taking my phone with her. She could have at least wiped the video & photos from it. I suppose I should be grateful she didn't copy it to her own phone, or anywhere else. Though I do wonder why she put it on charge."

"Possibly to copy them, remember it had run out of juice. She either thought better of it, or never got around to it. Regardless, the only place she can replay that night is in her head." I said

"I'm twenty-six and I've never had either a boy or girlfriend."

"Really?" Natalie was shocked.

"Well I'm not a virgin. I just prefer 'friends with benefits', fuck-buddies and have had countless one-night stands, but nothing serious or long-term, at least not yet. Was Bobbie your first?" I allowed myself another half-glass of wine as I awaited her reply.

"First? Oh, you mean was I virgin before, yes."

"If it's any consolation there'll be other special people in your life. Then it'll be 'Bobbie who?'" I said.

"Well now that I've got the phone back, I can go home to my family in Bristol and try and enjoy my summer break before I return for my final year. I don't know what kind of summer I'd have had if not for you."

"That's okay. And don't worry. I didn't copy any of the things from your phone. I had a lover once who I discovered had secretly filmed us and were going to put it on a revenge-porn site. But I managed to sort it out. Bottom line, I'd never do that to someone else."

"There are some shitty people around." Natalie agreed.

"For the record and I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but I thought the video, and the photos of you were pretty hot. I was rather disappointed when the video ended where it did."

"You into girls then?" Natalie asked.

"Girls & boys, but mainly girls, can I give you some advice? Don't jump into another relationship just yet. Play the field, sleep around. It's the twenty-first century, as long as you're sensible and safe." Natalie seemed to be in agreement.

"When should I start, when I'm home in Bristol, or next term when I'm back here?"

"Well you know there's no time like the present." I reached a hand out and gently laid it on hers. She didn't move hers or otherwise object.

"Okay. It'll have to be my place though. The room you're in has too many memories for me." She said, by way of agreement. We finished our current glasses of wine and after collecting our things I paid the bill and followed Natalie out of the pub.

Her digs were in a house, converted into several studio flats and I recognised it from the video. It wasn't that big with the sofa-bed having been already set up for the night. I wondered if Natalie set it up in advance because she knew how tonight was going to go?

"Nice place." I remarked, making no attempt to sound convincing.

"No, it's shit alright. You can say it." Natalie said as she drew the curtains across the two sets of windows at either end of the room. A kitchen stretched across one corner of the room with a door directly opposite the sofa-bed through which was the bathroom, well shower room. Natalie had put on a single bedside lamp instead of the main ceiling light. It created a warm, ambient tone, which through shadows on the room. Natalie kicked off her shoes and hung up her handbag.

"Make yourself comfortable."

She turned to go into the bathroom, but before she could I'd taken a hold of one of her hands and gently spun her around so that she literally twirled into my arms like a dancer. We embraced and a long, lingering kiss ensued. I applied all the tricks I'd learnt a couple of nights earlier in Lydia's arms and it seemed to earn me 'brownie points' with Natalie. As we kissed Natalie straddled my thigh, pressing and grinding her crotch against it. Ending our kiss, the near breathless Natalie stepped into the bathroom, the door closed and I heard the sound of a light clicking on. I immediately launched into action, removing all my clothes bar the fishnet tights, bundling them up and placing them on a leather executive chair in front of a writing desk containing a spotlight and her laptop. I tried to adopt a nonchalant pose as the toilet flushed. Natalie emerged from the toilet naked with her hair down.

"Wow." She exclaimed upon seeing my near-naked form.

"Ditto." I said smiling. I walked over to her and we kissed again. When the kiss broke I disappeared into the bathroom with my handbag. I peed and cleaned my teeth with a travel-toothbrush. I wanted my breath to be minty fresh.

When I returned to the main room, the duvet had been pulled back and Natalie lay resplendent upon it, now wearing a pair of black fishnet hold-ups, perhaps the same pair as from the video.

"So you wouldn't feel overdressed. You approve?" She explained. My response took the form of me positively sprinting to the bed and climbing on it. For the next few minutes we were a bundle of female (almost) nakedness. Rolling about on the bed, hands running across our bodies and hair, kissing and fondling, almost like in the video. We each eventually found a 'Mons Veneris" and began stroking pussies. I shuddered with pleasure from the sensations her fingertips bestowed upon me.

"Ohhh Natalie." I softy called into her ear as I held her tightly to me with my free hand. I seemed to be having a not dissimilar effect on her as she moaned and mewled with passion at my touch.

The gentle caresses of our earlier mutual-'Jilling' however soon gave way to my energetic and frantic efforts as the tingling sensations from our tender clits spurred us on until our first climax of the evening washed over us like a rolling wave. Long after our orgasms had subsided we remained locked together, kissing and cuddling.

"That was great. Better than anything Bobbie could do for me." Natalie declared.

"You haven't seen anything yet." I countered. I was lying on top of Natalie so I felt it was for me to initiate the next movement. I began to rotate my body around so that my head and hers were at opposite ends of the bed. My face was poised mere inches above her pussy, I could smell its deliciously aroused odour wafting up into my nostrils, an odour every bit as delectable in its own way as the most expensive perfume.

I bent my head down and began lapping at her pussy lips. My body gave a shudder as my especially sensitive pussy lips felt her tongue make contact. We set to work lapping at each others labias and clits, already well-lubed by the combination of our arousals and the efforts of our fingers. My tongue slipped and slurped its way up and down her slimy, salty cunt lips and clit from top to bottom, over and over again. She repeated this with her own tongue. She was also the first of us to use her tongue to enwrap the other's clit. Mine was sticking up, right out of its hood, proud and true and Natalie found no problem licking her way around it as if it were an ice cream cone. Not to be outdone I immediately began mimicking her movements.

"Mmm!" The noise escaped my lips as a result of her tonguing my love bud and served to make her intensify her efforts.

She had her hands and arms encircle my thighs and pulled my crotch down even closer to her mouth in order to get more traction.

"That's it! Keep that up!" I managed to momentarily break contact with her delicious clit in order to egg her on. Not that she needed it, but I'd needed to be able to vocalise the wonderful sensations she was inducing in me from tonguing my fanny. I was eager to pay her the same compliment and began stroking the outer edges of her pussy lips with the tips of my thumbs whilst my mouth focussed solely on her clit. I took it into my mouth and began to give it 'head', my head bobbing up and down on it, during the upward movements seeming to almost pull her clit right off her body. This she loved and there were more than a couple of times when she momentarily ceased her actions on my cunt to exclaim:

"Oooo! Mmm! Yes! Like that! Please keep doing that!"

"If you insist." I thought and kept going. Soon our second grand crisis was upon us our screams of joy as our orgasms rumbled though our bodies from stem to stern were thoroughly muffled by each others' mouths.

When we finished, I returned to her end of the bed and took her in my arms and cradled her.

"Oh is it going for you so far. Do you like it?" I asked.

"It's much better than with Bobbie." She said, beaming with joy and basking in an intense post-orgasmic after-glow.

"And this time the batteries didn't run out when it got to the good part." I thought.

We lay together in each other's arms for some time. Occasionally kissing, but generally not speaking.

"I think it's time for 'Big Richard'." Natalie announced out of the blue after a few minutes lying in bed. Breaking my embrace she opened the bottom drawer of a chest of draws beside the bathroom door and from amongst the clothes in there she extracted a translucent red double-ended dildo. She held it at the juncture between the two, ends with the top portion flopping over.

"You don't mind if we use this?" She asked.

"Of course not, bring it here." She hurried back to the bed as I rearranged the pillows and spread my legs. Natalie got on the bed and slowly, inch, by enchanting inch, eased the one end of the dildo into my love canal. It felt great, passing between my moist pussy lips and filling the inside of my vagina, almost as far as my cervix. God it felt great being there. She gently thrust it in and out of me a few times.

"Hold this will you?" She asked. I took hold of the shaft and she shifted around, entwining her legs with mine as she inched her way with her elbows until she was able to insert the other end in her own pussy.

"Oooo!" She cooed when it slipped into her own pussy. She then made a few further adjustments to her position, bringing our two cunts within a couple of inches of each other.

"Are you ready?" I asked with a broad smile on my lips.

"You bet!" She exclaimed and using our respective elbows as braces began rocking our hips to and fro. 'Big Richard' was certainly that. In addition to being long -- at least eighteen inches from one set of glans to the other -- it was around two inches in diameter and filled my pussy a treat. I loved bouncing upon it and my clit rubbed along its top just as the shaft rubbed my ever so sensitive pussy lining. What's more, with our mouths free we were able to issue the most wonderful and arousing vocalisations, in concert with the sound of creaking bedsprings.

"Ohhh! Ahhh! Oooo! Mmm!" These poured forth from our mouths interspersed with the constant creaking and squeaking.

"I-Ahhh-hope there isn't-Oooo-too many people in the adjoining rooms-Gasp!" I managed to say.

"There-Oooo-isn't. They're-Oh God-they've all gone-Oooo, Ahhh-gone home!"

Natalie was farther gone than me. I therefore adjusted my position slightly and turning my torso a little so that it was no longer flat on the mattress, but now at an angle. I supported myself with my elbow and forearm and gripped her bent fishnet-clad knee with my free hand and began to pull her towards me. This had the effect of me effectively impaling myself onto my end of the dildo more fully. Now it was touching my cervix. This action soon had me groaning, gasping, and panting with each thrust and I knew that I'd caught Natalie up Vis a Vis my orgasm.

"Ohhh Natalie! Mmm! Mmm!"

"Are you-Ahhh-close?" She gasped. I didn't respond at that point. My eyes were shut tight and my face was scrunched up as hers doubtless was as well.

"NATALIE!!" I cried as with a few quick gyrations of our hips I fell off the cliff and began to climax. My body shuddered and practically convulsed and my mouth issued all manner of sounds, most unintelligible with Natalie not far behind.

"OHHH SHITTT!!! NATALIEEEE!!!!" I shrieked.

"AHHH!!!" Was all Natalie could apparently manage.

We came down from this particular orgasmic high, much more slowly than the other two climaxes earlier in the evening. We just lay on the bed, my legs and feet one end, hers the other, panting and gulping in air.

"No wonder this kind of thing isn't allowed in some US states." I quipped when I was finally once more able to form coherent words and sentences. We both started laughing, the kind of wild, high-induced laughter that is seen when people inhale the contents of balloons containing nitrous-oxide. Slowly we inched 'Big Richard' out of our highly-sensitive and puckered pussies. Then like some erotic baguette we turned it around so that the end that had been in the other one faced us. We then proceeded to lick both ends clean with our tongues. Lapping the slimy juices off and discarding it when we'd done so, we engaged in some passionate cum-kissing. We once more lay down on the bed in each other's arms, tenderly kissing.

"This has certainly been a night to remember." Natalie said.

"And it's only just turned 11.00. I think there's time for more before we go to sleep." I said looking at my watch. We used 'Big Richard' twice more before the night was out in different positions before a final trip to the bathroom and we then fell asleep in each other's arms with the duvet lying on the floor.

12