Amy's Lays By the Thames - Day 10-11

Story Info
Where Our Heroine Experiences a Right Royal Threesome.
5.4k words
4.31
2.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Ten Thursday

I woke to find Lily dressing, preparatory to returning to her own room.

"Now I can say a proper goodbye." She said with a smile when she saw that I'd woken up. She walked over to the bed and I sat up. We embraced, kissed and before she left the room we took each other's contact details in case we didn't see each other again before I checked out. In addition to possibly seeing her again I was curious as to how her operations went over the coming months.

After I'd had breakfast and vacated my room I left Henley. For the first time in the walk I cheated and instead of taking the Thames Path around Remenham & Aston I walked down the A4130 as far as the edge of Hurley...

Day Eleven Friday

After waking up and performing some yoga exercises to get the kinks and aches out of my body I showered, dressed and went downstairs to the dining room of the Thames Hotel. I ate a full English breakfast with plenty of toast -- it would be walked off soon enough, packed my things and checked out. I walked along Maidenhead Promenade and along the Thames, aiming to reach Windsor by midday. In the event it was closer to 1.00. Along the way I texted Becky, one of my best friends who called Windsor 'home' to let her know what time I would get there and she agreed to meet me for lunch at a café near the castle named the Nell Gwynn Tea Room. I would be staying the night with Becky during my time in Windsor which meant a second consecutive sex-free night on the road having failed to pull last night in Maidenhead. I suppose I could have booked a room in the town and spent time with Becky and then tried to pull afterwards, but even with my pulling talent, there was no guarantee of success and then I'd feel bad about 'short-changing' Becky whom I'd not seen in ages. It was a little after 1.00 when I reached The Nell Gwynn, tucked into a little side-street off Castle Hill. It was unseasonably cool today (and yesterday) despite clear skies so I opted not to sit at one of the outside tables, which meant that Becky might not find me easily. I was in the middle of texting her to say I would be sitting inside when she arrived.

"Amy!" She cried from midway down the alley. Becky was of Hong Kong descent (her maternal grandparents and paternal great-grandparents having emigrated from the then Crown colony). She was slimish; my height with a round, high cheek-boned face and long, raven-coloured hair which she currently had in a pony tail. She was dressed in a white blouse tucked into a navy-blue pencil skirt, black sheer nylons -- presumably tights and black flats with a black woollen cardigan hung over her one arm and an oversized handbag in her other. We embraced eagerly and went inside to order lunch which consisted of baguettes and coffees.

"How long as it been since we last saw each other in person?" I asked.

"It's been at least a few months." She replied. We had of course maintained contact with each other via other means. We didn't do much in the way of catching up, opting instead to do so that evening. Before she returned to work at solicitors in town, Becky gave me her door key. I then walked to her home.

Becky's place was one of a row of quaint redbrick terraced houses just off the King's Road. I wondered how she could afford it on her salary. It was very quaint with ivy-covered walls and a vestigial front garden. I went upstairs and made my way into the spare bedroom, situated at the front. There were only two bedrooms. Having relieved myself once more of the dreaded backpack I flopped down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. After a few minutes I left the house, making sure I had Becky's key, and walked back into town along the Long Walk in the direction of Windsor Castle. The rotunda of the castle's keep dominated the surroundings. Every so often an airliner flying into or out of Heathrow would cast a scudding aircraft-shaped shadow on the ground which was quite unusual...

After leaving the castle I hurried back to Becky's place taking a more direct route than before in hopes of beating her back to her house. I needn't have worried. I returned a full ten minutes or so before she arrived. I answered the door to her and noticed that she was a little nonplussed.

"Something wrong?" I asked as she entered the house.

"Yes, I mean no." She gratefully accepted her door key back and after hanging up her handbag and kicking off her shoes she practically stomped up the stairs in stockinged feet with me on her heels. I stood in her doorway where she proceeded to strip off revealing a beautiful body just a tad smaller than 'pear-shaped' with her long hair now let down. It wasn't the first time I'd seen her naked, but it had been a very long time and I liked what I saw.

"Do you mind if we eat a little earlier than planned tonight, say 7.00ish?" She asked as she wrapped herself in a bath towel, intending to either shower or bathe.

"Sure. Can I help you in the kitchen?"

"That's okay. I'll order a take away from a nice little restaurant near here." She replied. Becky flashed me a smile as she went past me and into the bathroom.

A little over half-an-hour later she popped her head around the door of the living room where I'd been sitting reading more of my book.

"The bathroom's all yours now if you want to freshen up." I thanked her and did just that, stripping off my jeans and top, followed by my underwear. Becky had offered to wash my things overnight whilst I stayed and clad in one of her dressing gowns which she'd loaned me, a very short silk one with elbow-length sleeves, I traipsed downstairs and bundled them in her washing machine cum tumble-drier. I went back upstairs and refilled the bath, adding liberal doses of muscle-relaxing bath foam I'd bought on my travels. I climbed into the water and sank down until only my head, knees and the tops of my breasts were above water. As I made my way back to my bedroom afterwards I passed the half-open door to Becky's own bedroom. She was sitting on the edge of her bed wearing nothing but a black basque sans suspenders and a black-lace g-string, her hair up in a high pony tail.

"Could you make it a little later?" I heard her say into her phone. She went on to say something that sounded like an affirmative in response to something said by the person on the other end. After the call ended I rapped on the door and after a moment, entered.

"Nice outfit." I quipped, referring to the basque and panties.

"Thanks, it's new." Becky replied. She smiled and playfully did a turn for me.

"I was just going to say, since you're putting me up and everything and doing my laundry, how about I pay for dinner?" Becky insisted she'd hear nothing of it and reminded me I was her guest. We good-naturedly argued for a few minutes as people in such situations are want to do before I gave way.

I went back to my room, finished drying and fixing my hair which I also chose to wear up like my host, and dressed. A few minutes later, Becky was now dressed in a blood-red Cheongsam dress, short-sleeved with a flower-pattern that came down to her knees, black fishnets and red sequined shoes that looked like Judy Garland's ruby slippers from 'The Wizard of Oz', only with a stiletto-type heel. She'd also splashed out a bit with the make-up and jewellery and my nostrils detected the extremely pleasant odour of an expensive scent.

"Wow. I'm feeling very inadequate." I was referring to my own attire which consisted of a grey v-neck jumper with pink piping, boot-cut blue jeans and black flats with no hosiery, not even ankle socks.

"Don't worry. You look fine, just as you are." Downstairs, we briefly consulted a menu flyer from the restaurant and Becky put in a call for our order. Around 7.10 we sat down to dinner washed down with some wine. We both initially tried using chopsticks, but my efforts -- and to a degree, Becky's were less than successful and amidst peels of laughter from us both, we resorted to other means. The incident broke the tension that had existed all evening. After depositing our cutlery and crockery into the dish washer and our containers and remnants of our meal to the waste bins we went into the living room and sat down, me in an arm chair and Becky on a two-seater settee. We both kicked off our shoes and tucked our legs under us.

"Well that was a very nice meal." I stated.

"I get take aways from there about once a month and actually have a sit-down meal in there several times a year."

"How is your love life?" I asked changing subjects.

"Well, I've been single for most of this year." Becky said.

"You and Shelly didn't work out then?" I could have added 'told you so' but I wasn't going to.

"We wanted different things and well; my work would get in the way." I was surprised to hear that and Becky didn't elaborate. "What about you? Are you still sticking to your plan not to get serious with anyone until you reach the big three oh?"

"Absolutely, and I'm not even looking for anything semi-serious or casual until then. It's all purely physical for me. It keeps things simple. And for the record, thirty is merely the youngest age at which I may start looking for a boy or girlfriend. Doesn't mean to say that the day after my 30th I'm going to start looking."

"You don't know what you're missing out on with relationships." Becky lamented. Becky and I had history. She was the woman I'd lost my 'lesbo virginity' to some eight years earlier and we'd slept together once or twice since then, though it had been many years since we'd last done so.

"This is a great place." I said, gesturing to our surroundings as I decided I wished to change the subject once more.

"Thanks, I work hard and save all the pennies I can. And of course the money you gave me and Andrea and one or two of the others from your share of your folks' lottery winnings helped."

I raised my wine glass in salutations to the house. I'd noticed that Becky hadn't drunk much wine, maybe one glass at dinner to my two (I was now on my third). She'd followed up with some water and I also noticed her pop a breath mint afterwards. I also saw that her initial attitude from when she'd come home from work had returned. A complete contrast with the bubbly mood she'd been in when we'd had lunch. The mood I'd have hoped she'd have retained this evening so that we could have a good 'chin wag' and catch up on things. I finished my drink, got up from the armchair and sat next to her on the sofa and took her in my arms, pressing her head onto my shoulder. She offered no resistance. I gently stroked her hair.

"Okay what's wrong? You can tell 'Aunty' Amy." I said soothingly. She didn't answer. It had been about five years since we'd last made love and I felt it was high time that changed, especially given all the trouble she'd gone to presentation-wise. I lifted her head up by the chin and softly kissed her on the lips.

"No. I can't, not tonight." She protested when the kiss ended.

"Oh God, Becky. I'm sorry I went too far didn't I? I'm just a horny old slut." I once more cradled her head and explained about Suzie's challenge and my sexual escapades.

"They sound like great adventures and you didn't do anything wrong. Under different circumstances I'd have liked nothing better than to go to bed with you, but not tonight, it's not possible." She stood up and began pacing the floor, occasionally glancing at a carriage clock on the mantelpiece.

"Why not?" I pressed, now very worried about the highly pre-occupied Becky. She stopped pacing and looked at me, seemingly coming to a decision.

"You know you asked me how I could afford a place like this. Well its not just the money you gave me from your folks winnings. I work two jobs. My day job as a legal secretary at a firm of solicitors and...and at night as a high-class escort, specialising in women."

I was shocked at this. That Becky was broadminded when it came to bedroom matters was no surprise to me. We had slept together in the past after all, but this.

"How'd you get into that?" I asked.

"I know I just needled you about all the one-night stands you have. But I do have them occasionally and this one woman I slept with said with my skills in the bedroom I could make a fortune. Anyway she put me in touch with some people and hey presto I'm a hooker."

"Do you get many customers? I mean, Windsor isn't a particularly large place." I pointed out.

"You'd be surprised, tourists account for most, but there are also the occasional local and people who work on the staff for visiting dignitaries."

"What do the neighbours think?" I asked.

"I had the place sound-proofed and my clients are usually discreet when they arrive and leave."

Further discussion was cut off when the doorbell rang.

"Damn, she's early!" Becky said to herself irritably.

"You've got a client coming over tonight? That's why you've been distracted and why we ate early." Becky nodded sheepishly.

"I couldn't cancel it I'm sorry. She's in town for a couple of nights only. Tomorrow some relative of hers is getting an award from the king no less and tonight is the only night she can get away for some fun." Becky stepped into her shoes and ran her hands down her dress to smooth it over. She had been returning from the kitchen having removed my wine glass when the doorbell went.

"I better make myself scarce for the rest of the evening." I said putting my own shoes back on. I went ahead of Becky and darted up the stairs into the spare room whilst Becky answered the door to her client.

"Hi, you must be Carla, you look gorgeous tonight. Come on in." I could overhear the conversation as I left my bedroom door open a little. From her tone of voice, Becky was laying on the charm.

"Becky, you look gorgeous to. I'm sorry about the short notice, it's just tomorrow I'll be with my uncle & aunt all day and night and on Sunday we go home. I mean, you come highly recommended, I just had to check you out for myself." Carla had a slight Cornish accent, largely eliminated by elocution lessons I supposed.

"Let's go into the living room." Becky suggested.

"Are those fishnets you're wearing stockings, hold-ups or tights?" I could hear Carla ask as they made their way into the living room, though frustratingly I couldn't make out Becky's reply. I sat down on the bed and stared at the window opposite. It was only 8.30 and was only now, just beginning to darken. I could occasionally hear laughter -- mainly Carla's emanate from the living room directly below my feet.

After a few minutes of it I walked over to the window and pulled the curtains together. I went and sat on the bed again, but made no move to turn on the light. After a couple more minutes and more peels of laughter, this time from both women, I decided to go downstairs and into the kitchen via the hallway and retrieve the wine and my glass. It might as well be finished off. I crept downstairs in bare feet, praying the stairs wouldn't creak or squeak and tip-toed past the slightly open living room door. Due to the angle, I couldn't see what was happening walking in the direction I was going, though I could clearly here the sounds of lips smacking together and the occasional moan or giggle.

I retrieved the wine and the glass I'd been drinking from (it still contained some dregs which I drank down) and began my journey back to the stairs and my room. As I came to the three-inch wide opening created by the door not being fully closed I could see what was happening inside. Becky was on her back, her dress neatly folded on the chair I'd sat in much of the evening. Her legs were spread and I could see her black fishnets were in fact stockings. Carla was lying atop her and from what I could see she was an attractive woman in her early-thirties with a slim figure and frizzy dirty-blonde hair. She was also largely undressed wearing a pearl-coloured lace-bra and matching panties and honey-coloured sheer hold-up stockings. She also wore off-white stilettos. I stood watching the scene, transfixed. So transfixed that it took me a moment to register that the kissing had stopped and Carla was now sitting astride Becky. She had a very pretty face and that face suddenly turned to look at me, making eye-contact.

"Who's that? I thought you were alone?" She asked Becky, clearly alarmed. Carla stood up and grabbed her dress which she held up in front of her by her hands. Becky stood up as well.

"This is Amy, an old school friend of mine who's just here for tonight."

"How do you do." I said walking into the room and putting the bottle and wineglass down on a nearby coffee table. I then advanced towards Carla and extended a hand. "So you must be Becky's new girlfriend. No wonder Becky was eager to pack me off to bed before you arrived." I deserved an Oscar for that, not letting on that I knew what was really going on. Carla took my hand.

"Not exactly." She said, pointedly not introducing herself.

"Well, I'll let you two girls get back to, well, to that." I picked up the bottle and the glasses and went back upstairs. This time I closed the bedroom door and could hear voices, but not what was said. I poured myself another glass of wine and took a massive slug of it. I kept expecting to hear raised voices and Becky reassuring Carla that I didn't know Carla's real reason for being there. I also expected to hear slamming doors and would fully reimburse Becky for any lost income if that happened. After a few more minutes I heard two sets of footsteps going up the stairs and walk past the door and go into Becky's bedroom. I started hearing renewed giggling and squeaking bedsprings and decided that I wouldn't have to pay Becky anything after all. Despite the fact that it had only just gone 9.00 I stripped naked and slipped between the sheets. Intending to 'Jill off' as I listened to them having sex.

I'd just slipped between the covers when first Becky's bedroom door opened, followed by mine. Two lingerie-clad figures stood in the doorway.

"Becky admitted that she told you why I'm here. She also told me about some of your recent escapades along the Thames and that you've slept together in the past." Carla said.

"Has she indeed." I replied, giving Becky a dirty look.

"Anyway, Carla was wondering if you'd like to join us for a threesome." My face broke into a smile and I bounced out of the bed.

"Wait a minute. I feel a little underdressed here." I bounded over to the backpack and retrieved Natalie's black fishnet hold-ups. I quickly rolled them on and ran into Becky's bedroom and dived onto the bed between the two women.

For the first few minutes we were a delicious mass of arms and stockinged-legs as we each sought out a mouth to kiss and a body to fondle. From memory, Becky was a great kisser and I soon discovered Carla wasn't too bad either. My tongue flashed in and out of first one mouth and then another. At one point we even brought our lips close together, tongues extended and the three of us kissed each other at once. Our wandering hands meanwhile had found suitable objects of interest in their exploration and I had one hand on one of Carla's breasts and the other on one of Becky's. Some order needed to be established before things went any further and Carla indicated that she had to leave before midnight.

"Otherwise my coach will become a pumpkin." She quipped. Actually she wanted to get back to the hotel she was staying in with the rest of her family and get a good night's sleep before the next day's ceremonies. As the client it fell to Carla to dictate events.

"Right girls, Becky, lick my pussy. Amy, sit on my face I want to taste you."

Carla lay on her back, legs spread. She shifted her position on the bed so that her head was resting on the pillow and I then lowered my pussy down onto her waiting mouth. As I glanced down, my last glimpse of her mouth before my crotch obscured was it was smiling and she was licking her lips in anticipation. The mere touch of her tongue sent an electric current arching up from my clit and pussy lips, through my spine to the top of my head. I could feel the additional weight on the bed as Becky clearly joined us and bent down to munch her rug. I wish I could see, but from my angle, that was difficult. I leaned forward, bracing myself against the bedroom wall with outstretched hands as my back arched. She was another twirler like Lydia and Natalie, her tongue wrapping itself around my clit like a python around its prey.

12