Amy's Lays By the Thames - Day 10-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh God that's good!" I exclaimed enthusiastically as Carla continued her oral ministrations on me. I could tell from her own body language and the occasional break in her licking that Becky's own oral talents were really getting to her.

"Oooo! Ahhh! Oooo!" Carla would exclaim in fits and snatches between her own chewing on my pussy. I felt my (hopefully) first orgasm of the evening building up within me and I made to hasten it by moving my hips backwards and forwards against Carla's mouth.

"Ahhh! Oooo! Mmm! Oh Carla, I'm almost there!" I informed her breathlessly. The build up inside me continued apace and then as I felt my pre-orgasmic tension rising to its apex, dam burst and my orgasm ripped through my body like a tsunami.

"AHHHH!!!" I shrieked, hoping Becky was right about the soundproofing.

I didn't have too much time to savour my orgasm as it became clear Carla was at the tipping point and I wanted her to enjoy it fully. I lifted myself off her and lay down beside her. Her face was beaded in sweat and grimaced in pleasure.

"AHHHH!!! OOOOOOOOO!!!" She bellowed, shivering from head to toe with her own climax.

"Now that was great work Becky." Carla said as she lay languidly on the bed, staring up at the ceiling with a contented look on her face. After a few minutes in which Carla & I worked our respective orgasms out of our systems she had us switch places. Once more Carla lay on her back, head on the pillow, legs spread, but this time, Becky would be the recipient of Carla's oral skills and I'd be the giver. I got my head down between Carla's legs, guided by the wonderfully earthy, musky aroma of her post-orgasmic pussy. I put my arms under her upswept thighs and got my face into her bush, which was a little hairy, though, not enough to make cunnilingus unpleasant. I started nice and easy, lapping around her labia with my tongue, only occasionally venturing to the top and her clitoris which was proudly protruding from its hood.

"Oooo! Ahhh! Very nice work Carla!" I could hear Becky mewling as Carla gave her what she'd given me a little earlier. When I decided to focus my attention on Carla's clit I did so with out any preamble or warning.

I continued licking around her pussy lips and had even broken contact between my mouth and her twat and shoved my fore & index fingers into her already moist void. I dived on it, taking her clit in my mouth and sucking on it as one might suck a nipple. Carla positively loved that and seemed to start doing the same to Becky's as soon as Carla had let go of Becky's snatch long enough to cry:

"JESUS THAT'S GOOD!" Her reaction spurred me on and I continued sucking away at her now very juicy clit. A clit that seemed to be getting redder and more engorged the more I sucked. The nipple analogy was more appropriate than I thought. Again, Carla finished second in the race to achieve orgasm.

"OOOOOOOO!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!" Becky cried as she shuddered with the force of her climax. Like I had before, she promptly got off Carla so as to give her breathing room.

"YESSSSS!!!! OHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!" Carla seemed to bring the house down. I licked away at the pussy juices discharging at speed from her cavity and this action served to prolong her orgasm that much longer.

When I'd finally finished with her she embraced us both and the three of us engaged in another round of mutual kisses, this time enhanced by the fact our mouths tasted of pussy-jizz. Now it took a little longer to climb down from the orgasmic highs with the three of us lying prone on Becky's bed, panting and gasping for air.

"Well, I've got to go soon." Carla consulted her watch. "I think you should raid your toy box before you do." Becky enthusiastically went for the bottom drawer of the bedside cabinet on the side of her bed, nearest the bedroom window. She sat up and held a dildo in each hand. In one was a standard dildo, made to look like an erect, circumcised phallus and in the other, a 'V-shaped' double-dildo with a set of 'balls' at its mid-point.

"Right girls, shall I be mother-fucker?" Becky asked. The three of us dissolved into peels of laughter at her corruption of the popular expression.

"I think, since I'm paying you to please me, that you and I should share the double." Carla suggested, not unreasonably. Becky looked at me.

"Fine by me." I replied. Yet again, Carla lay on her back, legs spread and Becky straddled her, one end already rammed up her cunt, which wasn't difficult by this stage of the evening, given how moist our cunts were. Similarly the other end was buried quite far up Carla's quim, her pussy lips parting as did the waters of the Red Sea for Moses' staff.

"Mmm!" Both women shuddered and moaned as they entered each other. For my part, whilst frigging my own cunt stupid with the dildo I'd been given, I crouched down behind Becky & Carla's asses and watched as Becky began shafting Carla, just as I watched Joe fuck Mel in the tent near Radstock. They quickly built up a rhythm, whilst I slowed down my own self-administered thrusts to get in sync with them. Becky had hooked her arms around Carla's thighs and hoisted her legs up for greater access to her cunt as they continued their back and forth.

"Oooo! Ahhh!" The two women would utter as Becky pounded her client, the headboard bumping into the wall behind in perfect unison with the couple. The sights and sounds of Becky & Carla sharing the double-ender spurred my own loins and in the end I gave in to my baser urges and abandoned any attempt to cum with them. I rammed the dildo in and out of my sopping-wet birth canal whilst simultaneously frigging my clit. Oh how I was in heaven from the wonderful tingly sensations in my loins. Those sensations erupted in orgasm and as I finished calming down from climax number two, Becky quickened her pace considerably.

"Ahhh! That's it, I'm getting closer!" Carla urged, not that Becky really needed further encouragement. Nevertheless, the pace went up again.

"AHHHHHHHH!" The women cried in unison. Becky's back arched as she climaxed her hands releasing Carla's thighs and flying to her breasts which she cupped as she came. Carla had great handfuls of the duvet screwed up in her hands as she came.

Silence then reigned as they again descended from an orgasmic high, but not for long. After removing the double from their cunts and I had licked the juices from both ends, finding a subtle difference in taste of both, Carla sat up on the bed. She'd looked at her watch again and saw the time.

"I must be off." She announced. She got off the bed and began dressing. She produced a hair brush from her bag and ran it through her hair, guided by a mirror on a dressing table in a corner of the room. She made a bit of effort with her smeared lipstick and other make-up but not too much. As she was doing this, Becky had called a taxi. A few minutes later after exchanging more tender kisses with us both, Carla left. Putting a dressing gown on over her lingerie, Becky went downstairs and saw her out. I took the opportunity to return to my room and peeled off Natalie's fishnets. When Becky came back upstairs she first went to her room before sticking her head around the door.

"You're back in here?" She seemed confused.

"Well I..." I began.

"Don't you want a turn with the double-ender?" She asked, smirking lasciviously.

"Sure, I just figured, now that Carla had gone, you'd want to get some rest."

"Nonsense always got time for a friend. By the way, give me your stockings I'll throw them in with the wash."

As I went back into my backpack and ferreted out the recently discarded fishnets, Becky removed her own hold-ups. I handed the fishnets to her and she went back downstairs. I made my bed, suspecting I'd be sleeping in Becky's tonight and climbed into hers. A moment later, Becky returned, now in her birthday suit like me. She dove on the bed and we began to kiss passionately. After a few minutes kissing and fondling I rolled Becky onto her back and took the double-ender. I positioned it at the entrance to my hole and started to insert it, inch by wonderful inch up myself.

"Oh, Oh, Oh!" I exclaimed as it went inside me. I then straddled Becky and started to work it into her cunt, with her help. I then grabbed both ankles and put her legs up in a 'V'.

"Just lie back and enjoy yourself." I instructed and began rocking back and forth. It took about a dozen or so strokes for the double-ender to work its way to its fullness in our cunts, so slippery were our innards. I continued rocking away and again the headboard began to make contact with the wall, bump, bump, bump.

"Oh Amy-Ahhh-Amy!" Becky called endearingly as I fucked us both.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Oooo!" My response was less coherent. Our orgasm when it came wasn't the most intense of the evening, but it was satisfying and I sank down onto Becky. We kissed and cuddled for a while with the double-ender still buried inside us. After removing it we retired to the bathroom, douched ourselves, washed Becky's toys and after assessing the state of the bed linen -- it would be fine for the night at least - we fell asleep in each others' arms.

12