Amy's Lays By the Thames - Day 12

Story Info
Where our heroine has sexy nylon fun with a plus-size beauty.
5.3k words
4.47
3.5k
4
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Twelve Saturday

Thankfully there was no awkwardness between Becky & Me after we woke up. We had a little kiss and cuddle, though it sadly didn't develop beyond that due to time. However, we did shower together -- after all, two hands are better than one. We dried off and I packed up my things, including everything Becky had kindly washed for me overnight. After breakfast and once more fully dressed I gave her a goodbye kiss and we arranged to meet when Becky was next in London, which was in the next couple of weeks and have a proper chat then about everything including her 'side-job' which was a non-issue for me. I set off and with rather a lot of ground to cover, instead of walking through town and regaining the Thames by the Eton Walkway; I cut across Windsor Great Park and through Old Windsor...

I'd been walking for at least eight hours when I reached my destination for the evening, another Air B-n-B. It was late afternoon when I arrived at the address, a house on the south bank of the river at Walton-on-Thames. The back of the houses conveniently had house numbers on them so I didn't even have to get off the path and go around the front. The gate was a lichgate reached via some steps. Beyond was a gently slopping garden with a nice lawn and flower beds and a large white-washed bungalow with a thatched roof. An even more wonderful site was to be found in the garden itself. There before me was a plus-sized goddess in pale-blue denim dungarees worn over a plain t-shirt & white trainers, a garden rake in her hands. I guessed she was in her mid-twenties. Her height was about the same as mine and she had long, centre-parted 'dirty-blonde' hair, slightly curly. She bore an uncanny resemblance to a plus-sized porn star whose escapades I'd enjoyed on various porn sites named 'Tanya-Marie-Hall'. They could have been twins except from the all too little I'd seen of Miss Hall's filmography, she would probably be in her forties or at least late-thirties now. The girl had a round, cherubic face with rosy cheeks. I almost fell in love with her right there and then, helped along by the fact she was totally oblivious to my approach as she sported a pair of ear-buds and was clearly dancing away to something as she raked leaves off the lawn.

"Excuse me?" I called. The woman continued dancing and singing, her eyes almost closed. I walked up to her and repeated my hail. She opened her eyes and removed the buds. I briefly caught the sound of some eighties dance music before she reached into one of the pockets of her dungarees and silenced the source, presumably her smartphone.

"Can I help you?" She asked apologetically. I produced my own smartphone, called up the email containing my booking details, and read the address out to her and asked if this was the bungalow in question.

"Yes, yes it is." She confirmed.

"Great. I've booked a room here tonight with Air B-n-B." I explained. I added my name. I could see on her face that all this was news to her and my heart sank. Where was I going to stay now?

"Oh shit! Sorry, didn't mean to say that." A look of concern washed over her face replacing the look of apology prompted by her use of the expletive with a stranger. She pulled out her smartphone and started dialling a number.

"Please pick up, please pick up." I could hear her mutter over and over as she paced around the lawn. In my head I was already drawing up alternative plans to either catch a train back into London and stay the night at my own flat and then return to my current location tomorrow morning, or, if I could cross over to the other bank, there was the Holiday Inn Shepperton. I hoped it wouldn't come to that.

"Hello, Mum? It's me, Shelly. Listen is there something you forgot to tell me, maybe about Air B-n-B?" Shelly stopped pacing and had turned to face me as she spoke to her mother on the other end of the phone. She would periodically nod as she was brought up to speed. At one point she dashed inside the bungalow and emerged with a notepad and flipped through the pages as best she could one-handed.

"Okay. I can see it now. No problem." After saying her goodbyes Shelly hung up and looked at me. "Sorry about that. My Mum & Dad haven't been in this Air B-n-B lark for long and last minute they had a chance to spend a couple of days in Paris with some friends of theirs, so obviously off they went. I'm staying here for a couple of weeks whilst my own flat is being renovated by my landlord. I'm Shelly by the way." She reached out her hand and I shook it. She had a very nice, soft-spoken voice.

"Amy." I replied, "So if you hadn't been here now, I'd be standing outside, wondering what the hell had happened." I noted. Shelly's already red cheeks, reddened further.

"They apologise," She held up her smartphone, "And naturally you're welcome to stay as planned. You'll have to put up with my cooking breakfast tomorrow though I'm afraid." She added. She led me inside the bungalow directly into the kitchen, which also doubled as a dining room. It was a pleasant place with the bedrooms on the left-hand side of the building, the bathroom and a utility closet sandwiched between them. She led me through the central passage from which all rooms branched off.

"This will be your room for the night." Shelly led me into the bedroom at the rear. The bed was made, but there was a pile of clothes on there and I also caught a glimpse of a vibrator in a half-open drawer beside the bed. It was black with gold trim. Shelly walked around to that side of the bed and shut the drawer and set to work with the clothes. She was once more a little flustered though I'm not sure if that was due to her fearing I'd seen her sex toy or the situation in general. I decided to make it easier for her to retrieve the situation. I put my backpack onto the floor and said I was going to 'freshen up' in the bathroom. Upon my return to the bedroom a few minutes later, the duvet was clear of clothes and I guessed that the vibrator was now secreted in one of the pockets of Shelly's dungarees. I flopped onto the bed.

"This will do me nicely." I said. Shelly excused herself and for the next couple of hours or so kept out of my way whilst I considered my dinner plans for the evening. There were a number of choices nearby. After finishing the gardening Shelly offered to make us both a cup of tea which I gladly accepted. We sat at the dining table as we drank and dunked biscuits.

Shelly explained that she lived in West London and had been staying with her parents for a week and would hopefully get back to her place by the following weekend.

"What do you do for a living?" I asked having already told her a little about myself.

"I work in a diagnostic lab at a private hospital in the city. I enjoy it. I'm actually a doctor. Not an MD, but a PHD."

"Do you live alone, seeing anyone?" I asked. Well there was no harm in trying. I was quite taken with her.

"Not at the moment. I've been single about a year now."

"Best thing to be, allows you to play the field." I suggested, giving her the same advice I gave Natalie back in Oxford.

"Yeah, you're probably right." She finished her drink and excused herself, explaining that she was going out for a meal and a drink with some friends of hers she didn't see very often because of where she lived, and wanted to get ready. For my part I had to make my own dinner plans. It was Saturday after all and I was on the pull, I only had at most two more days on the road.

I pulled out my best clothes, which still were really just a plain 'V-necked' jumper and some jeans, again regretting not finding a way to pack at least one outfit that I could wear to fancy nightspots. Around 7.00 I saw Shelly. She'd washed and straightened her hair and was suitably made up with lipstick, lip-gloss, eye-shadow and blush. Her perfume smelled nice and she wore a navy-blue short-sleeve mini-dress with large white polka-dots, black opaque tights and manly-looking black brogues. In addition to a handbag she had a black cardigan over her arm in case it got chilly in the evening. She certainly 'scrubbed up nice'.

"If I was a bloke I'd wolf-whistle." I said. She blushed, which made her even more enchanting.

"Enjoy your dinner." She said as she prepared to set off.

"Wait, how do I get back in if you're not here?" I asked, suddenly realising I'd be locked out if there was no-one else in the bungalow. Of course, if I pulled I might not be coming back here tonight, at least not until the 'small hours' but best to be on the safe side. She smiled and guided me to the front door. She opened it and I could see little flowerpots suspended either side of it. She rummaged around and produced a key from one of them. She returned the key to its proper hiding place and left.

A few minutes later, having done the best I could with the clothing options available to me I made the roughly ten minute work to the town centre and a place known as Buenasado Argentine Steakhouse. I had a one course meal consisting of a marinated twelve ounce fillet steak that deliciously sizzled and crackled when it was brought to my table, preceded by an irresistible aroma. I ate it with my side order of salad and a small glass of Aromar Macabeo and after paying my bill, wandered back towards the riverbank where I'd noticed a number of pubs during my hike. I first stopped at a white-washed pub named The Swan which had its own little steeple. It was a pleasant place, with lots of people and I tried to get to 'know' in the Biblical sense a 'foxy' brunette named 'Jessica' at the bar, but she was with her boyfriend and wasn't interested in anything, not even a threesome with me and the boyfriend -- though I bet her beau would have been. The irresistible charm that Suzie had witnessed and inspired her to challenge me was not working. I left the pub and made my way to the next one, The Angler. It was also white-washed and quite large with a sizeable outside area under large covers beside the river. I bought another wine -- my third of the evening and deciding that no-one at the bar was worthy of my sexual attentions, well at least no one with a vagina & breasts, I made my way back outside into the evening air. There were a multitude of conversations going on and peels of raucous laughter frequently pierced the night air. I spotted Shelly almost immediately with two other girls, both also plus-sized. The three were huddled together, Shelly now wearing her black cardigan. I found a perch where I could listen to them unobserved.

"So you're saying that she just showed up out of the blue, expecting a room for the night?" One of them, a blonde was asking Shelly. I assumed she was referring to me.

"That's right. That's apparently how the whole Air B-n-B thing works." Shelly replied.

"I'm not sure I'd like that. Having someone you'd never met before sleeping under the same roof as you." The other girl, a red-head with a West-Country accent noted.

"I don't know why you say that. You've had lots of people you've just met sleeping in the same bed as you." The blonde said. This brought forth gales of laughter from the trio.

"And you two haven't?" The red-head countered. The laughter started again. This was getting interesting. It seemed as though my hostess was a 'goer'.

"What's she like, this person who's staying with you at your folks' place?" The blonde asked.

"She's seems like a very nice person, and quite a looker too." Shelly said leading to more laughter. I on the other hand was even more interested. Me thinks Shelly (and possibly her friends) were not only broadminded, but maybe even bi.

"There speaks a woman who hasn't made it with a member of either sex in...how long has it been since your virginity grew back?" The red-head asked. Again this triggered laughter amongst the trio.

"I wouldn't say no to her, I admit. But she's not going to go for me. Not even just a one-night stand." Shelly said.

I had no idea why she thought that, but I'd be only too happy to disabuse her of that. "And she went out anyway; lord knows what time she'll get back."

"I hope you showed her where the spare key is or she'll be locked out." The blonde said.

"Or wake you up after a wild night on the town if you're back first." The red-head countered

"Yeah, which reminds me, I better not stay out too long tonight, just in case she needs something. This had better be my last drink of the evening." Shelly gestured to the half-empty pint glass in her hand.

"We all know what that 'something' might be." The blonde's comment brought the house down.

"Oh, Shelly, it's only 9.30." The red-head lamented theatrically when the laughter had once again died. That was my cue. I finished my drink and made my way back to the bungalow. I found the spare key and let myself in, putting the key back in the flowerpot before the front door closed. I made my way to my room and removed my clothes and got ready for bed. I drew the curtains and turned on the light and climbing into bed I continued reading my book which I'd almost finished. It wasn't for another forty minutes before I heard Shelly's key in the door.

Shelly could see light emanating from the gap around it and gently knocked on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I called. I removed my reading glasses and laid my book on my lap when she entered. Like Dorothy in Cricklade before her I made no attempt to preserve my modesty and my saggy tits, nipples and all were on full show. She was a little taken aback as she walked into the room and saw my breasts on show, but not to the same extent as Dorothy.

"I see you've settled in alright. Well if you need anything just call, I'll be in the living room." Shelly had discarded her handbag and cardigan by this time.

"Is that where you'll be sleeping tonight?" I asked. She nodded.

"But it's okay, really." She insisted. "There is just one thing if I may." She said.

I nodded and she turned her back to me and removed her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and removing her shoes, hung the dress up in a wardrobe. I was treated to a great view of her half-naked body, her large DD breasts, held at bay by a black lace bra and when she had her back to me, her wonderful, bubbly arse cheeks, sheathed in black nylon, the material of her tights stretched and made more semi-opaque and her milky-white skin appear tanned. I tend to prefer tights to stockings and the way arses look in them is a big reason for that. In this day and age of crotchless and also gusset-free tights, just like stockings and hold-ups there are no access issues when it comes to 'fun and games'. I wondered if she was deliberately putting on a show for me, because I was certainly looking. She was certainly bent over a long time, putting her brogues away. She straightened up and removed a pair of silver-coloured silk pyjamas and a matching dressing gown. She put the latter on -- it reached mid-thigh -- closed the wardrobe and with a smile left me. I gave her a few minutes before I left the room. I visited the loo and amongst other things, brushed my teeth. I also filled my canteen with ice-cold tap-water. I then started back for my room. I noticed the living room door ajar and that there was very little light.

"She must be asleep." I thought, disappointed. I continued on my way to my bedroom when I heard a moan coming from the living room.

I hurried back to my bedroom and relieved myself of the canteen and tip-toed back to the slightly open living room door. I needn't have been as stealthy as I opened the door wide enough to peer in and saw that she was wearing her ear buds again. She had her back to me and was sat on the floor. The dressing gown, pyjamas and her bra were on an armchair. She meanwhile was sitting on the floor against the sofa which she'd made up into some kind of bed. On the floor in front of her was a large computer tablet one with a detachable keyboard that doubled as a stand. A video was playing which as I crept closer resolved itself as one featuring a pair of plus-sized American performers named 'Codi Vore' and 'Millie Marks'. I was familiar with the particular scene as I had it saved to my own favourites on my profile on a porn site I frequented. Shelley sat there transfixed, her right hand stuffed inside the gusset of her tights & panties, playing with herself. I waited for a moment before announcing myself. At that point in the scene Millie was pounding Codi with a strap-on. I coughed loudly and Shelly suddenly stopped what she was doing. She minimised the video and spun around to look up at me, ear buds in place.

"Sorry to interrupt you." I grinned as she removed the ear buds, the sound of one woman fucking another with a strap-on unmistakably emanating from them.

"Um, err." Shelly was beside herself, though in the virtually non-existent light (the only source was the plain-blue background of the tablet screen), it was difficult to tell.

"I didn't mean to startle you." I said, trying to appear as though I'd innocently blundered into something.

"It's me who should be apologising." Shelly argued.

"Why? It's your home, well, your family home. I'm just the guest here. And besides I've got that exact scene saved on my computer." It took Shelly a moment to process what I'd just said.

She got up and walked to the wall and the next thing, the living room light had come on. She then did something with the tablet and the video stopped playing altogether. She had one arm laid in front of her nipples.

"No need to do that on my account." I said, gesturing to my birthday suit and dropping down beside her on the floor.

"You watch porn?" She asked.

"And wank just like you were doing. Mind you I prefer the real thing." I added.

"What kind of things do you like to wank to?" Shelly asked, her composure largely restored and her bosom now on show. Despite the large size of her breasts, her areolas were no bigger than mine, which proportionately speaking made them smaller. I liked the look of them. I did wonder what her pussy looked like, wondering whether or not it was hairy or not.

"All sorts boy-girl, group, mutual masturbation, & girl-girl." I put particular emphasis on that last one.

"I've a confession. On my way back from dinner I stopped at a couple of pubs and one of them was The Angler. I saw you and a couple of your friends sitting outside and I'm afraid I may have eavesdropped on part of your conversation. I got the impression you were talking about me." She reddened when I said that.

"How much did you hear?" She asked.

"Enough to know that you're quite wrong about your chances with me, I'd love to go to bed with you." I replied, smiling at her.

"You would?" She asked wide-eyed.

"Yep. And you did say when you got back that if I needed anything just ask, well I need someone to keep me company tonight in bed. Besides I wouldn't feel right sleeping alone in a bed designed for two people knowing you were in here, sleeping on the settee." There was a twinkle in her eye as I stood up and held my hand out to her. She switched her tablet off and taking my hand, rose to her feet. We stood there, staring silently, longingly into each others' eyes before I led her back to my bedroom pausing only to turn out the living room light. When we reached the bed I pulled her down on me and we began rolling about, kissing and cuddling. Her tongue and mine mingled in our conjoined mouths, dancing and flickering the way a butterfly trapped in a jar might flutter about.

She was a great kisser and a part of me would have been content to simply do that all night. Another part of me however, had other plans and after we'd stopped rolling with me set on top, whilst one of my hands ran its way all over her stockinged legs, savouring the sensation of nylon on skin, the other went down the waistband of her tights and panties and made contact with her clit and labia. I began running my fingers up and down her slit and rosebud vigorously which she clearly liked.

12