Amy's Lays By the Thames - Day 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm!" Escaped from her parted lips between kisses as I continued to work her pussy. I sat up and whilst rubbing her clit, my other hand moved to her head and I began to gently stroke the side of her face and her long hair.

"That feels divine!" She cooed. Her pussy was clearly getting redder and I looked down and was rewarded with the sight of a damp patch forming in the crotch of her nylons and knickers. For her part she was gasping, moaning and groaning with pleasure.

"Are you close to cumming?" I asked after a couple more minutes of this. She merely nodded and I stepped up my rubbing and her body began to shake and her hips buck.

"Ahhh! I'm going to cum! OOOOOO! AHHHHH!!!" She said and a few moments later began doing just that, wailing in satiated pleasure as she did so.

As she came down from her climax I decided it was my turn. I wanted to prolong the time she spent in her tights, before she got naked and we got 'oral, so I positioned myself so that I was kneeling down, resting my crotch against one of her stockinged-thighs and began to gently rub my clit against it, slowly at first so that I didn't pick up a friction burn in my crotch from Shelly's tights. I loved the sensation and Shelly sat up and placed her hands on my hips to help steady and guide me. It wasn't long before she was moving me back and forth on her thigh.

"Oooo! Mmm! Yes!" I was saying my head thrown back and my eyes closed as my face was screwed up in pleasure from the wonderful feelings I was getting from between my legs courtesy of this wonderful creature's tights-clad thigh.

"Oh I love the Ahhh-feeling of your tights against my clit Shelly-Mmm! I love the feel of tights!"

I was really getting into it now, rubbing back and forth and making the mattress creak beneath me.

"So I can see." Shelly was beside herself with glee at all of this. "Are you close to cumming?" It was her turn to ask me.

"I don't think-Oooo! Don't think I'm all that-Ahhh-far from it!" I had long since abandoned concerns about friction burns in my nether-regions as they were so well lubricated that I was laying down a trail of my love-slime that would make any self-respecting slug or snail green with envy.

"That's it, come on, cum for Shelly, you can do it girl." Shelly was saying to me as she could see that I was becoming more and more engrossed, more and more frenzied with seemingly each thrust of my hips backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards.

"Oooo! Oooo! Ahhh!" I scrunched up my face as my orgasm began to rise to boiling point. And then I just let it happen. "YESSSSS!!" I shrieked and began to be overwhelmed by my first orgasm of the evening. I continued my movements until after the orgasm had ended. I climbed off Shelly's leg and fell down onto the bed beside her.

"That was exquisite." I declared. My hand gently rubbed the area of her thigh where I'd been rubbing. It was soaking wet from my juices and I duly apologised.

"Don't worry they're going into the wash after this anyway." Shelly assured me.

We lay beside each other on the bed, arms entwined for quite a while whilst we got our breaths back. After some time, Shelly made to take off her tights and knickers but I stayed her hand.

"Not just yet." I pleaded as I continued running one of my hands over them. I leaned over and kissed her. "I've got an idea." I added and changed my position so that my head was at the opposite end of the bed to Shelly's. After spending a couple of minutes kneading and kissing her stockinged-feet I began to shimmy up the bed, holding her right leg and twisting onto my side as I slid one of my legs under her.

"Ah, you want to scissor?" Shelly guessed. The look on my face was all the answer she needed and got herself into a better position. I grasped a fistful of nylon in one of my hands and bringing my clit into contact with hers, began rubbing our miffs together.

Oh what I could feel from between our legs as my bare clit mashed together with Shelly's nylon-covered one was just glorious. We each pushed our respective hips forward, driving our clits ever closer together, despite the material separating them. Again the wonderful feel of tights against clit overwhelmed me as I continued to mash my crotch into hers.

"Ahhh! Mmm! Oooo!" In addition to the usual sex vocalisations that we made, there was a fair amount of good-natured laughter and giggling as we brought our womanhoods into such close proximity to each other. The bed seemed to join in with us as the headboard was now banging against the wall in perfect sync with our lubricious movements. As we did so we looked each other dead in the eyes, the expressions on our faces contributing to the overall rise in our excitement. Shelly was not content to be largely passive in our sexual combat and rolled me over onto my back and grabbing my thigh with both hands began to really pull me towards her, driving my naked cunt into her tights-covered one. I loved her assertiveness.

"Oooo! Oooo! Oooo!" Shelly grunted with each action she made. I could feel my orgasm approaching, sneakily, crawling up from groin and into my torso, limbs and finally my head as I came, wave after wave of joy and muscular contraction and hyper-relaxation swamping my body and threatening to overload the pleasure centres of my brain. For her part, Shelly was in much the same 'predicament' as I was.

"OOOO! AHHHHHH!!!!" We both exclaimed as her orgasm hit her at much the same time as mine had assailed me.

We both sat up and kissed each other, our arms wrapped around our bodies.

"Whew, that was terrific!" Shelly was the mistress of understatement, in my not-so humble opinion that last orgasm was just this side of sensational. Disentangling ourselves, Shelly finally peeled off her tights and knickers. I took the now limp nylons and held them to the side of my face.

"Oh, how I'm going to miss you." I said in the same tone of voice one uses when addressing a pet. I handed them back to their owner. "Quick, before I change my mind." Laughing and giggling, Shelly disappeared momentarily to wherever they put clothes that were ready for laundering. When she returned I was afforded a look at her in all her naked, plump beauty. Her pussy was a little on the bushy side, but not too bad and the inevitable folds in her skin, worked for her. She jumped back on the bed and we kissed again.

"I think its time we tasted each other." Shelly said and without saying another word she lay down on her back, head resting on the pillows, legs spread. I then grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her down so her face was flat on the mattress, bringing more shared giggles. I then turned around and lowered my pussy down onto her face as I buried my own face into her pussy. Our tongues each found a clit and we began nibbling, sucking and lapping away. Her aroma was pleasant and the juices that lingered from her prior climaxes mixed with the fresh stuff her body was now producing based on my oral ministrations were delicious. At the same time that I licked her, she was doing wonderful things with her tongue on my pussy. I too was producing copious loads of pre-cum.

"Mmm! This is good. Please tell me you're a squirter." Shelly momentarily broke off from her rug-munching.

"I can be, given the right coaxing. I hope you do." I offered back. We both then doubled-down on our efforts to make the other climax. I began my oft-mentioned clit-hood swirling, followed by sucking her clit as if I were giving a cock a blow job. Concurrent with that I inserted my fore & index fingers into her cunt and began searching out her g-spot. She responded in kind and I was driven momentarily crazy with lust as I felt her fingers find mine. We both ran our fingers in and out of our clits, tips curled at the joint, in and out of our cunts as we sucked and licked our clits. If we hadn't had our mouths full at the time, the noises we would have been making would have been deafening. I longed to scream in ecstasy. This time my orgasm didn't sneak up on me, in fact it had began somewhere from deep within me, almost as soon as Shelly's fingers found my g-spot. It grew and grew within me and then it blossomed into a full-bore cascade of joy. I saw stars and felt that wonderful tingly feeling one gets when one has been holding back pee for a long time and then finally goes. I shot my liquid straight into Shelly's mouth and she seemed to lap it up. She didn't seem to gag on it or anything. Then as my orgasm subsided, hers began. She released my clit from her mouth lest she bite it and with her hips bucking, yelled "YESSSSSSS!!!" Glob after glob of sweet, salty cum-juice was ejaculated directly into my waiting mouth, some even went up my nose. There were at least five separate spasms that yielded liquid, and I got all of it. Indeed, apart from a couple of small sweat patches on the duvet, there was no other evidence in terms of bodily-fluids to indicate anything had happened. We both lay next to each other again and after trips to the loo and some kissing and cuddling upon our return, we fell asleep.

12